Bengals at Chargers (PK)...48 O
Giants (-1) at Redskins...45 U
Saints at Seahawks (-4.5)...47 O

Robz4000
11-27-2013, 05:12 PM
Ya we double posting

BRHornet45
11-27-2013, 05:44 PM
I would take a Seattle loss if the Saints could win out their final 4 games.

DeadlyDynasty
11-27-2013, 06:54 PM
I would take a Seattle loss if the Saints could win out their final 4 games.

Barrimg a total collapse, NO already has a bye locked up

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Barrimg a total collapse, NO already has a bye locked up

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

one month bet says they don't win the division

Spur-Addict
11-27-2013, 08:53 PM
:corn:

DeadlyDynasty
11-27-2013, 08:56 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

one month bet says they don't win the division
Deal.

BRHornet45
11-27-2013, 10:42 PM
N0 LyF3 ScRuB

son I don't know which is more annoying ...

1. the fact that you didn't start posting about the Panthers until about week 8 or 9 of the season
or
2. your blind homerism

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-27-2013, 10:52 PM
N0 LyF3 ScRuB

son I don't know which is more annoying ...

1. the fact that you didn't start posting about the Panthers until about week 8 or 9 of the season
or
2. your blind homerism

check that again faggot. i've posted up here since week one. i'm a homer to my team. but i know what's true about my squad.

BRHornet45
11-27-2013, 10:57 PM
you may have posted a few times, but you started going ape shit when the Panthers started their win streak. don't try and act like you've been a diehard poster from day one.

no shame in it, but admit that you jumped on the bandwagon.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-27-2013, 10:59 PM
you may have posted a few times, but you started going ape shit when the Panthers started their win streak. don't try and act like you've been a diehard poster from day one.

no shame in it, but admit that you jumped on the bandwagon.

i've been a diehard panthers fan since we drafted julius peppers

i've had to go through three years of going a combined 1-14 in games decided by 3 points or less. of course im gonna go ape shit. cam is maturing and our defense is elite.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-27-2013, 11:03 PM
with that being said, i came into this nfl year with high expectations of the panthers, and i will admit that at first i was very down about the year. but this is what i was expecting.

BRHornet45
11-27-2013, 11:04 PM
i've been a diehard panthers fan since we drafted julius peppers

i've had to go through three years of going a combined 1-14 in games decided by 3 points or less. of course im gonna go ape shit. cam is maturing and our defense is elite.

I'm not saying you're not a fan. I'm saying you jumped on the bandwagon and started posting out of the blue recently.

lol at Cam "maturing" ... you sure have bitten into that bait from the media haven't you?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-27-2013, 11:07 PM
I'm not saying you're not a fan. I'm saying you jumped on the bandwagon and started posting out of the blue recently.

lol at Cam "maturing" ... you sure have bitten into that bait from the media haven't you?

he's won three straight games via game winning drives. he makes smarter decisions and with us going back to our running game, he isn't asked to do everything. those games he has now he wasn't able to do a couple years ago. he is maturing. i don't mind the game manager label, but it's bullshit because cam threw for 400 yards quite a bit over the past three years. he just doesn't NEED to.

he's an above average QB with the chance to be elite in a couple years

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-27-2013, 11:09 PM
i've watched every panthers game that cam has been a part of. to say he's not improving at a crazy fast speed is amusing to say the least

Trainwreck2100
11-27-2013, 11:19 PM
cowboys
lions
Steelers

tbc.....

BRHornet45
11-27-2013, 11:19 PM
Cam Newton QB Ranking Stats (thus far)

QB Rating - 16th
Passing Yards - 18th
Completion Percentage - 18th
Completions - 17th
Touchdown Passes - 10th .... but 17 Touchdowns with 9 Interceptions (that TD/INT ratio is not good at all)
TOTAL QB RATING - 18th

those are not "above average" numbers. they are average.

now I'll give you that Cam could possibly have a slightly better year compared to his other previous years, but there is still a lot of football left to be played. you can't yet compare his stats like TD's, INT's, etc., but as far as his percentage stats go ... he is currently averaging a career high in completion percentage by about 1.7% at 61.7% (which is nothing to brag about to begin with) ... and the only reason he is doing a little better there is simply because he is throwing a bunch of pussy passes. he is currently averaging a career low in yards per pass at 6.98.

Holden_Caulfield
11-27-2013, 11:24 PM
cum regressed his sophomore season :wakeup

TheCultOfPersonality
11-28-2013, 01:52 AM
Cowboys -8, Over 47.5
Ravens -2.3, Under 40.5
Lions + 6, Over 49.5

DeadlyDynasty
11-28-2013, 03:30 PM
At least I hit the Over w/ that garbage TD

DeadlyDynasty
11-28-2013, 08:43 PM

QB Rating - 16th
Passing Yards - 18th
Completions - 17th
Touchdown Passes - 10th .... but 17 Touchdowns with 9 Interceptions (that TD/INT ratio is not good at all)
TOTAL QB RATING - 18th

now I'll give you that Cam could possibly have a slightly better year compared to his other previous years, but there is still a lot of football left to be played. you can't yet compare his stats like TD's, INT's, etc., but as far as his percentage stats go ... he is currently averaging a career high in completion percentage by about 1.7% at 61.7% (which is nothing to brag about to begin with) ... and the only reason he is doing a little better there is simply because he is throwing a bunch of pussy passes. he is currently averaging a career low in yards per pass at 6.98.

gotdayum son...now THIS is the BR we all know and love tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-28-2013, 08:47 PM
gotdayum son...now THIS is the BR we all know and love tbh
That entire wall of text is basically saying "he's great b/c of this, this, this" as if he needs an excuse for everything he's doing.

Its td all good I'll thoroughly enjoy the ads whooping NO gets by Cam and Carolina on primetime

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-28-2013, 08:47 PM
Ass whooping*

DeadlyDynasty
11-28-2013, 08:49 PM
That entire wall of text is basically saying "he's great b/c of this, this, this" as if he needs an excuse for everything he's doing.

Its td all good I'll thoroughly enjoy the ads whooping NO gets by Cam and Carolina on primetime
You mean the wall of statistical, empirical data?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-28-2013, 08:55 PM
You mean the wall of statistical, empirical data?
Do I really need to pull out the record book for Cam again?

DeadlyDynasty
11-28-2013, 08:58 PM
Do I really need to pull out the record book for Cam again?
No, not interested, and it doesn't offset the evidence that hes an average QB this year.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-28-2013, 09:01 PM
No, not interested, and it doesn't offset the evidence that hes an average QB this year.
Average QB's don't lead their teams to three straight GW drives against three playoff contenders, 2 on the road. Stuff like leadership cannot be measured on stats based off teams who pass way more than Cam. We saw Cam can produce passing in his rookie year.

DeadlyDynasty
11-28-2013, 09:04 PM
Average QB's don't lead their teams to three straight GW drives against three playoff contenders, 2 on the road. Stuff like leadership cannot be measured on stats based off teams who pass way more than Cam. We saw Cam can produce passing in his rookie year.
Pretty sure Ryan Fitzpatrick's done that at some point too

Darth_Pelican
11-28-2013, 09:06 PM

Don't sleep on TB this weekend. They have won 3 games in a row and should have won in Seattle the week before that streak began. It could be a dangerous trap game for the Panthers if they are looking ahead.

BRHornet45
11-28-2013, 09:31 PM

you like to brag about the last three games as if it proves Cam actually accomplished something special, but you fail to recognize the facts and that two of those games were gift wrapped and handed to the Panthers on a silver platter from the officials. here are the facts ...

Last Three Panther Games

- Cam only threw over 200 yards ONCE (169, 209, & 174)

- Cam only completed 55% of his passes

- Cam only averaged 5.8 yards per pass (that's downright pathetic. to put this one into perspective, Brandon Weeden of Cleveland is currently ranked DEAD LAST in the NFL at #34 averaging 6.00 yards per pass)
http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/yardsPerPassAttempt

- Cam only averaged a 79.5 total QB rating

- Cam only threw 4 touchdowns and also threw 2 interceptions (along with a fumble)

- the Panthers only averaged 18 points per game

now compare those stats with the "above average" quarterbacks in the NFL (as you like to call Cam) and let's see how they compare. I mean seriously.

(Stat References)
vs SF
http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=331110025
vs NWE
http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=331118029
vs MIA
http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=331124015

TheCultOfPersonality
11-28-2013, 11:52 PM
3-3 today.

Raiders and the Steelers' backdoor cover kept me from going 6-0 today.

I'll have my other picks later.

DeadlyDynasty
11-28-2013, 11:53 PM
3-3 as well...same circumstances as you kept me from 5-1

blah blah blah
11-29-2013, 03:53 PM

Actually it says he isn't great at anything backed up by numerical, statistical evidence that is impossible to refute.

Jesus, were you the kid that always needed his hand held when he was younger or what?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-29-2013, 06:29 PM
Actually it says he isn't great at anything backed up by numerical, statistical evidence that is impossible to refute.

Jesus, were you the kid that always needed his hand held when he was younger or what?

I'm loving the hate. Lets compare the "last three games" to the three games where his QBR was an average of 115. It's all nitpicking. People don't realize that Carolina's playbook consists of about 40 different read options. Cam decides typically whether he's going to keep it and pass it, or run it.

Like I said, he's a playmaker and he's an above average quarterback. There are things stats cannot measure.

But you're too busy comparing his passing yards to Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady who throw how many more times than Newton? Exactly.

Clipper Nation
11-29-2013, 06:45 PM
But you're too busy comparing his passing yards to Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady who throw how many more times than Newton? Exactly.
All that proves is that Brees, Manning, and Brady can be trusted to throw whereas Cum Newton can't and has to rely on monkeyballing and game-managing, tbh.....

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-29-2013, 07:07 PM
All that proves is that Brees, Manning, and Brady can be trusted to throw whereas Cum Newton can't and has to rely on monkeyballing and game-managing, tbh.....

You do realize he has thrown for 4k yards and 3900 yards his first two years, right?

blah blah blah
11-29-2013, 09:45 PM
I'm loving the hate. Lets compare the "last three games" to the three games where his QBR was an average of 115. It's all nitpicking. People don't realize that Carolina's playbook consists of about 40 different read options. Cam decides typically whether he's going to keep it and pass it, or run it.

Like I said, he's a playmaker and he's an above average quarterback. There are things stats cannot measure.

:lol it's not hate, it's stone cold statistical fact. Who gives a fuck about a three game stretch? Any QB in history has had a three game stretch where they look like a pro bowler.

You're constantly refuting the facts and then dodging the issue at hand by changing the subject.

It's like telling me that 1+1 = 3 and then going on a tangent about you ate a mustard sandwich last Thursday.

BRHornet45
11-29-2013, 10:58 PM
I'm loving the hate. Lets compare the "last three games" to the three games where his QBR was an average of 115. It's all nitpicking.

but son YOU were the one constantly bragging about Cam's last three games ...

Average QB's don't lead their teams to three straight GW drives against three playoff contenders

when you were hit with the facts you backed off ... in case you missed those facts, here they are again

Last Three Panther Games

- Cam only threw over 200 yards ONCE (169, 209, & 174)

- Cam only completed 55% of his passes

- Cam only averaged 5.8 yards per pass (that's downright pathetic. to put this one into perspective, Brandon Weeden of Cleveland is currently ranked DEAD LAST in the NFL at #34 averaging 6.00 yards per pass)
http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/yardsPerPassAttempt

- Cam only averaged a 79.5 total QB rating

- Cam only threw 4 touchdowns and also threw 2 interceptions (along with a fumble)

- the Panthers only averaged 18 points per game

now compare those stats with the "above average" quarterbacks in the NFL (as you like to call Cam) and let's see how they compare. I mean seriously.

no he's not. he is average at best. again ... in case you missed the facts

QB Rating - 16th
Passing Yards - 18th
Completions - 17th
TOTAL QB RATING - 18th

son don't bring The King into this. however since you did let me hit you with the facts. sure Brees has thrown the ball more than Cam (because he's a real quarterback, not a gimmick quarterback), yet his numbers still blow Cam's out the water...

Attempts
Brees - 439
Newton - 337

Completions
Brees - 300
Newton - 208

Completion Percentage
Brees - 68.3
Newton - 61.7

Total Yards
Brees - 3,647
Newton - 2,353

Yards Per Pass
Brees - 8.31
Newton - 6.98

Touchdowns
Brees - 28
Newton - 17

Interceptions
Brees - 8
Newton - 9

Sacked
Brees - 23
Newton - 31

Total QB Rating
Brees - 107.3
Newton - 88.3

so sure son that gimmick QB of yours may not throw the ball as much (because he can't), yet he still can't put up respectable "above average" numbers. he stills throws more interceptions, less yardage per pass, and barely keeps a half ass decent completion percentage.

there is absolutely nothing "above average" about Cam Newton other than his athletic ability and the media hype machine built around him. neither of which ... no matter how hard the media tries ... can result in quality quarterback play on the field.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-29-2013, 11:11 PM
tl;dr

you will see how elite he is when he dumps NO's garbage ass defense and throws for 2 TD's and runs for another in the dome. Bank on it

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-29-2013, 11:13 PM
it's gonna be so funny watching you bitch about "waaah monkey ball", "waaah or DB is injured" "waaaah we just played seattle" "waaah overrated"

lol i can't wait

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-29-2013, 11:14 PM
"he cant throw except hes reached 4k passing yards his first two years. apparently not having to do something means he can't :cry"

"hey, lets NOT use the only running back duo in history to run for 1100 yards. lets make cam throw it 50 times to prove to everyone that he can"

BRHornet45
11-29-2013, 11:15 PM
tl;dr

you will see how elite he is when he dumps NO's garbage ass defense and throws for 2 TD's and runs for another in the dome. Bank on it

so the overall 5th ranked defense in the NFL is "garbage ass" according to you?

son listen ... I appreciate the support you have for your team. I mean take it from me I have been called a homer a time or two just like anyone else. however at least bring facts to the table when you are THAT passionate about your statements. not childish nonsense.

blah blah blah
11-29-2013, 11:16 PM
:lol posting three times in a row

:lol buttmad

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-29-2013, 11:17 PM
so the overall 5th ranked defense in the NFL is "garbage ass" according to you?

son listen ... I appreciate the support you have for your team. I mean take it from me I have been called a homer a time or two just like anyone else. however at least bring facts to the table when you are THAT passionate about your statements. not childish nonsense.

you are ignoring every factual thing i state. read my two posts above. you are too fucking stupid to understand that.

cam has thrown for 4k yards his first two years (3900 his first year). he doesn't NEED to throw the ball for us to win. our running game is beast. cam can do it if he has to. he does NOT have to in this scheme

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-29-2013, 11:18 PM
:lol posting three times in a row

:lol buttmad

:cry cam pls stop winnin gaimz ur maikn mah taik look bad

BRHornet45
11-29-2013, 11:22 PM
you are ignoring every factual thing i state. read my two posts above. you are too fucking stupid to understand that.

cam has thrown for 4k yards his first two years (3900 his first year). he doesn't NEED to throw the ball for us to win. our running game is beast. cam can do it if he has to. he does NOT have to in this scheme

son you don't even know your own boy ... he threw for 4,051 yards his first year, not 3,900 like you said. he threw 3,800 his second year. oh and he also threw 29 interceptions in those two years as well btw.

so he "doesn't need to throw the ball" for you guys to win? then why did the Panthers finish 6-10 and 7-9 in the last two years? (please bite on this bait ... please)

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-29-2013, 11:23 PM
so he "doesn't need to throw the ball" for you guys to win? then why did the Panthers finish 6-10 and 7-9 in the last two years? (please bite on this bait ... please)

defense

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-29-2013, 11:24 PM
our defense over the past two years gave up THIRTEEN GAME WINNING DRIVES.

BRHornet45
11-29-2013, 11:31 PM
defense

thank you.... wow.... you bit on that shit faster than a bitch in heat.

and that defense is EXACTLY why the Panthers are succeeding this season... NOT because of Cam Newton. the Panthers could have virtually any average QB right now and they would still be a successful team. look at the facts, look at the stats, and anyone with a brain can see the truth. they are still squeaking past teams with a gimmick quarterback and the defense and coaching deserve a ton of credit. hell even Cam himself deserves credit for not monkeyballing around as much I'll give you that.

however this all goes back to your foolish nonsense claiming that Cam is an "above average" quarterback... that statement is the biggest joke posted on this message board since Ghazi admitted to paying $250 for a blowjob.

blah blah blah
11-29-2013, 11:32 PM
:cry cam pls stop winnin gaimz ur maikn mah taik look bad

:lol 18th best quarterback in the NFL

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-29-2013, 11:35 PM

and that defense is EXACTLY why the Panthers are succeeding this season... NOT because of Cam Newton. the Panthers could have virtually any average QB right now and they would still be a successful team. look at the facts, look at the stats, and anyone with a brain can see the truth. they are still squeaking past teams with a gimmick quarterback and the defense and coaching deserve a ton of credit. hell even Cam himself deserves credit for not monkeyballing around as much I'll give you that.

however this all goes back to your foolish nonsense claiming that Cam is an "above average" quarterback... that statement is the biggest joke posted on this message board since Ghazi admitted to paying $250 for a blowjob.

:lmao we had a completely different defense even last year
:lmao not knowing that we have 5 rookies this year on defense
:lmao being the typical moron you are
:lmao clearly not watching ANY games the panthers played over the last two eyars
:lmao nice try scrub
:lmao get ready for that ass whoopin next sunday

these are how the games were the past two years: cam gets a late lead, defense squanders it. this year cam gets a late lead, defense steps up. even against the top teams. hence why we were 1-13 in games decided by 5 points or less. cam has improved as well as our D

BRHornet45
11-29-2013, 11:37 PM
the Panthers and Saints have historically always played each other hard. it's a shame you can't recognize the facts though.

I truly don't know what else to tell you.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-29-2013, 11:39 PM
the Panthers and Saints have historically always played each other hard. it's a shame you can't recognize the facts though.

I truly don't know what else to tell you.

it's a shame you ignore everything i said. i know the panthers and saints truly play hard. but i know what to tell you..

get ready for killa cam to embarrass your D.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-29-2013, 11:40 PM
i can see it now. after taking up the rest of the 5 minute clock for a game winning drive, emo ass BR's gonna be like "well, he only threw for 200 yards.... his running backs bail him out.... steve smith catches all his balls... the panthers defense sacked brees 6 times.. it has nothing to do with cam :cry"

thanks for reminding me why i hate the faggot ass saints and the dumb ass new orleans fans.

we're gonna make katrina look like an holy act

BRHornet45
11-29-2013, 11:48 PM
son you do realize that you can post everything you want to say at once right? you don't have to keep making back to back post every minute or two.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-29-2013, 11:49 PM
son you do realize that you can post everything you want to say at once right? you don't have to keep making back to back post every minute or two.

my bad, did i make your pussy hurt?

BRHornet45
11-29-2013, 11:51 PM
my bad, did i make your pussy hurt?

more like made my night (and everyone else night when they read this)

Spur-Addict
11-29-2013, 11:52 PM
:corn:

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-29-2013, 11:54 PM
more like made my night (and everyone else night when they read this)

i don't know why you feel like you accomplished so much. you really just went in a circle making assumptions while clearly showing you don't watch much panthers ball over the past two years..

the only reason the people are going to agree with you are because they are all anti-Cam anyways. "OHHH SLAYYY - HE BROUGHT UP ALL DIS" - yeah, but he's too much of a pussy to recognize what the other is saying.

like i said, time will show you about cam. in the next 3 years he will be elite. no doubt in my mind. no doubt in any carolina fan or players mind. which is a huge reason of why he is becoming successful.

but, again, i'm wasting my time. have fun having all these people up here that are butthurt because cam destroyed their squad follow you around. 8 days.

BRHornet45
11-29-2013, 11:59 PM
son you need some sleep ... or maybe was it too much Turkey this week?

again you like to throw around all these silly claims yet you don't post a single fact to back it up. go ahead and scroll back and look at this entire thread. I post factual information full of stats and you don't post anything other than your personal bias opinion. I am still waiting on you to legitimately dispute Cam's stats with something other than ... "you need to watch Panther football games!".

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-30-2013, 12:01 AM
son you need some sleep ... or maybe was it too much Turkey this week?

again you like to throw around all these silly claims yet you don't post a single fact to back it up. go ahead and scroll back and look at this entire thread. I post factual information full of stats and you don't post anything other than your personal bias opinion. I am still waiting on you to legitimately dispute Cam's stats with something other than ... "you need to watch Panther football games!".

i've come to the conclusion that you are illiterate. you must have a reading comprehension problem or some sort of dyslexic issue that you probably need to deal with. i'm glad you are having a premature ejaculation because of "ALL DA PPL DAT IMA MAIK DER DAE" - but you are still wrong.

BRHornet45
11-30-2013, 12:02 AM
wow, just wow!

DeadlyDynasty
11-30-2013, 12:03 AM

even worse, it was a $250 handjob

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-30-2013, 12:03 AM
wow, just wow!

get used to saying that

BRHornet45
11-30-2013, 12:10 AM
even worse, it was a $250 handjob

lol that's right ... damn Ghazi must have been feeling good that night.

Clipper Nation
11-30-2013, 01:12 AM
:lmao BR taking a wet shit on No Lyfe Faggot

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-30-2013, 03:11 AM
BR, you have like - the biggest dick

Pelicans78
11-30-2013, 09:41 AM
BR easily won this argument. No Lyfe is trying to spin the facts.

Panthers defense was better than the Panthers offense last season. The defense was 7th in points allowed compared to the offense being 13th in points scored overall. Cam was a problem last season until the last few weeks. Everyone agrees he was terrible from halfway point in his rookie year to most of last season and even this season he's been average overall. The biggest reason for the Panthers success by far is the defense. This season the offense is 11th in points scored in the NFC while the defense is 1st. Give it up No Lyfe. BR won this debate with facts.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-30-2013, 12:37 PM
BR easily won this argument. No Lyfe is trying to spin the facts.

Panthers defense was better than the Panthers offense last season. The defense was 7th in points allowed compared to the offense being 13th in points scored overall. Cam was a problem last season until the last few weeks. Everyone agrees he was terrible from halfway point in his rookie year to most of last season and even this season he's been average overall. The biggest reason for the Panthers success by far is the defense. This season the offense is 11th in points scored in the NFC while the defense is 1st. Give it up No Lyfe. BR won this debate with facts.

What you fail to realize is that it doesn't matter what "rank" they are. They gave up thirteen game-winning drives. To put that into perspective, Cam and the O gave them the league thirteen times, to be dissapointed. Our defense sucked last year, not sure what you were watching. That's why over the first two years our offense averaged 26 ppg and allowed 29.

TheCultOfPersonality
12-01-2013, 01:15 AM
Titans +4, Under 45.5
Chiefs +5.5, Over 48
Jaguars +7, Under 40
Vikings -1, Over 49
Panthers -7.5, Over 41
Cardinals +3, Under 48.5
Dolphins +2.5, Over 39.5
Falcons -3.5, Over 47
49ers -8, Over 41.5
Patriots -7, Over 47