PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Pacers: Is this the year they finally beat the Heat?

RsxPiimp
11-27-2013, 09:09 PM
Or will Miami still have Indiana's number in the playoffs?

benefactor
11-27-2013, 09:12 PM
Indy keeping that top seed will be crucial. I think with home court they have a legit shot.

Venti Quattro
11-27-2013, 09:15 PM
Miami in 7 whether they play at the AAA or at the Fieldhouse

Reck
11-27-2013, 09:31 PM
They're looking too good right now.

I think that by the end of the regular season these guys will be gased while Miami would have been cruising winning only the games they needed to win.

It would serve Indiana well to cool their jets this early in the season and leave some room to breathe in the playoffs.

Overall though, they have a good chance and they will certainly push Miami to the edge.

HI-FI
11-27-2013, 09:43 PM

I think that by the end of the regular season these guys will be gased while Miami would have been cruising winning only the games they needed to win.

It would serve Indiana well to cool their jets this early in the season and leave some room to breathe in the playoffs.

Overall though, they have a good chance and they will certainly push Miami to the edge.

:lol
sup scro. didn't think you would return. good to see you around. Nickelback ain't the same without ya.

Reck
11-27-2013, 09:47 PM
sup scro. didn't think you would return. good to see you around. Nickelback ain't the same without ya.

Thanks son.

I never intended to leave forever, just for a while.

Would have been longer but all of my other sports that I watch have ended for the season so I had nothing to meddle around with so here I am.

Nothing's change here I see, lots of douchebaggerism still is the name of the game here. lol

HI-FI
11-27-2013, 09:51 PM
Thanks son.

Would have been longer but all of my other sports that I watch have ended for the season so I had nothing to meddle around with so here I am.

Nothing's change here I see, lots of douchebaggerism still is the name of the game here. lol

yeah, still the same Lord of the Flies mentality around here, actually worse since the owners have bailed ship, dealing with personal stuff. this site is basically like an abandoned outpost at this point. I hear you about leaving, I never thought I'd be here this long, I only planned on celebrating 2012 playoff run with fellow Spursfan, so that didn't go as planned. But still some entertaining shit going on around here at times. Site could use a lot of work but it still has some goods at times.

Seefourdc
11-27-2013, 10:27 PM
Miami will beat them again. The Pacers just look good against scrub teams with the weakest schedule to open a season and they still managed to drop one to a bad Chicago team. They still have no bench. Just wait starting December 1 they play Clippers, Portland, San Antonio, OKC, miami and then miami again 6/9 games. I guarantee you their stock will fall after that run of games. Their strength of schedule right now is .403 btw... it's the lowest in the league except for the Bobcats. Just wait. The December cock slap is coming.

Reck
11-27-2013, 10:57 PM
yeah, still the same Lord of the Flies mentality around here, actually worse since the owners have bailed ship, dealing with personal stuff. this site is basically like an abandoned outpost at this point. I hear you about leaving, I never thought I'd be here this long, I only planned on celebrating 2012 playoff run with fellow Spursfan, so that didn't go as planned. But still some entertaining shit going on around here at times. Site could use a lot of work but it still has some goods at times.

Yeah I noticed the lack of Timvp and the lady boss around here. Place is so just slightly above the likes of 4chan without them to regulate some asses in here.

Stick around a while HIFI this year's Spurs looks as good if not better than last year. I'm excited about this year. I think they'll make it to the Finals again.

HI-FI
11-27-2013, 11:15 PM
Yeah I noticed the lack of Timvp and the lady boss around here. Place is so just slightly above the likes of 4chan without them to regulate some asses in here.

Stick around a while HIFI this year's Spurs looks as good if not better than last year. I'm excited about this year. I think they'll make it to the Finals again.
yeah, it's bordering on 4chan levels of cesspool at times. the board was definitely more active when I first joined, lot of good posters have left. they could have definitely regulated some asses, but right now there is no one behind the wheel of this site, been that way for awhile imo.

I'll definitely stick around for this year. Even if Spurs were tanking, I'd still post in here now that I'm registered. I was lurking even during the dark years (post Gasol trade), and tbh, I honestly never thought we'd be in this position. I never knew if we'd beat Heat in 2012, but it was a great renaissance for the team and a good time for me to join. Last year was crazy too, I didn't think we'd make it back to WCF but we exceeded that, only to have one of the great gut punches in NBA history. So no idea what this team is capable of, especially after tonight's loss, but good to see you excited about them. Spurs still playing with purpose.

romsey31
11-28-2013, 07:08 AM
Miami will beat them again. The Pacers just look good against scrub teams with the weakest schedule to open a season and they still managed to drop one to a bad Chicago team. They still have no bench. Just wait starting December 1 they play Clippers, Portland, San Antonio, OKC, miami and then miami again 6/9 games. I guarantee you their stock will fall after that run of games. Their strength of schedule right now is .403 btw... it's the lowest in the league except for the Bobcats. Just wait. The December cock slap is coming.

The pacers bench is much improved after last season and will only get better with grangers return. As for the schedule you an only play what's on your schedule and win the games you're supposed to, you guys fail to mention the easy schedule Mia has had, while dropping games to sub par teams. Indiana has played Knicks nets bulls twice Memphis wolves and philly while they were hot. Those teams minus philly were all good teams last year and that was suppose to carry over to this season

romsey31
11-28-2013, 07:12 AM

So are you saying indiana should intentionally lose games so they aren't too tired? So I guess that's what's happening in Ny without teams. Pg logged 27mins last night. The guys are just winning games they are supposed to tbh

Rogue
11-28-2013, 09:55 AM
heat are just coasting imho. The Pacers will still be the toughest challenge to Miami but it seems they're getting hot way too early. You can't play great like this throughout the whole season and postseason imho

Rogue
11-28-2013, 10:08 AM
Thanks son.

My NIGGA, I missed you so bad in your absence bro :cry

I never stopped writing tbh and I've completed 7 novels (to be accurate it was 6 written by myself, one by our friend Cully) concerning my goddess, no, our goddess... They all belong in the "goddess" series, totaling more than 100,000 words by far. I'll continue with this series of course but not now. I need to gain more inspiration and learn more real life updates about our goddess before I can resume writing this series tbh. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219736&highlight=hey+thread

and now I'm working on an independent novel based upon my own real life story, named "Stranger in Hometown" http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224848&page=2&p=6972226#post6972226, and you can also find this novel on my blog markcelibate.hoxx.com (http://markcelibate.hoxx.com)

I'm really enchanted, even jubilant that you've back here with us, tbh :cry. And you promised me to come back with an "evocative" Scarlett avatar, if I remember correct, but the woman in your current avatar doesn't look quite like our goddess imho :cry

RsxPiimp
11-28-2013, 11:39 AM
I don't see Heat/Lebron fans in this thread. :sleep

TDMVPDPOY
11-28-2013, 11:43 AM
heat are just coasting imho. The Pacers will still be the toughest challenge to Miami but it seems they're getting hot way too early. You can't play great like this throughout the whole season and postseason imho

plz not this shit again with the coasting excuse, why did the heat need a buzzer beater to beat the magic during the week?

TIMMYtoZO
11-28-2013, 05:36 PM
Overrated team. Miami is still superior, tbh.

Katherine Robinson
11-28-2013, 06:16 PM
If it isn't the Pacers, it isn't anybody. Not meth heads, not Spurs, Cockets or Clippers.

Reck
11-28-2013, 06:51 PM
My NIGGA, I missed you so bad in your absence bro :cry

I never stopped writing tbh and I've completed 7 novels (to be accurate it was 6 written by myself, one by our friend Cully) concerning my goddess, no, our goddess... They all belong in the "goddess" series, totaling more than 100,000 words by far. I'll continue with this series of course but not now. I need to gain more inspiration and learn more real life updates about our goddess before I can resume writing this series tbh. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219736&highlight=hey+thread

and now I'm working on an independent novel based upon my own real life story, named "Stranger in Hometown" http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224848&page=2&p=6972226#post6972226, and you can also find this novel on my blog markcelibate.hoxx.com (http://markcelibate.hoxx.com)

I'm really enchanted, even jubilant that you've back here with us, tbh :cry. And you promised me to come back with an "evocative" Scarlett avatar, if I remember correct, but the woman in your current avatar doesn't look quite like our goddess imho :cry

Thanks scrah. You've been hard at work like a true, dedicated worshipper should.

I'm considering starting a Tumblr of our goddess to be honest. Should go along great with your novel son.

This site is not being too cooperative at the moment. The avatar I really wanted to upload didn't quite fit in the dimension the site gives you.

I wanted this one..

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n38/reck24/ScarlettJohansson_zps6805b70d.jpg

Hard to trim that to 100x180 without it looking like shit. lol

Rogue
11-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Excellent proposal tbh :cry A Tumblr of our goddess, would be an absolute honor for me to contribute anything to our goddess's Tumblr tbh :cry

HarlemHeat37
11-28-2013, 09:15 PM
NBA fans overrate the importance of the early season schedule more than fans of any other sport, tbh:lol..

Indiana isn't a product of a soft schedule, despite playing such an easy schedule so far..anybody that knows basketball(which is only like 10% of NBA fans) knew they would be an elite team and Miami's only challenge in the East, tbh..they may not be as good as their record, but they are 1 of the 4 top-tier teams in the league..

Most idiot fans thought the Bulls would compete with Miami:lmao:lmao:lmao..

They won't beat the Heat, but they have the best chance other than the Spurs, but the Spurs' chances are severely diminished if Duncan is done, tbh..

Jacob1983
11-28-2013, 10:28 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Pacers get the number 1 seed and face the Heat in the ECF only to be screwed by the refs and the NBA in game 7 a la 2002 WCF style. Hopefully, the Pacers can practice their free throw shooting. Where do they rank in free throw percentage?

m>s
11-28-2013, 10:52 PM
i think they have an outside chance but it'll still be an uphill battle. granger coming back healthy as another big athletic body to throw at lebron would be huge, but i'm not sure how realistic that is to happen.

Venti Quattro
11-28-2013, 11:04 PM
i think they have an outside chance but it'll still be an uphill battle. granger coming back healthy as another big athletic body to throw at lebron would be huge, but i'm not sure how realistic that is to happen.

Not sure how Granger will affect the Pacers offense. The shots that Paul George and Hibbert are taking now will be diminished when Granger returns

m>s
11-28-2013, 11:35 PM
Not sure how Granger will affect the Pacers offense. The shots that Paul George and Hibbert are taking now will be diminished when Granger returns

nah, granger will just have to accept that he's no longer the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or maybe even 4th option on that team and deal with it. he'll either prove a useful piece off the bench in a 6th man role or he'll be gone by the deadline. no way will he take shots from george who is emerging as a superstar and 3 times the player granger is or was.

m>s
11-28-2013, 11:39 PM
^at least not until he gets back into shape. it's been a couple years since we've seen the dude in action and he's 30 now..probably won't come back near 100%. if he and george can't play together on the court at the same time effectively i could definitely see them moving him by the deadline.

Rogue
11-29-2013, 06:08 AM
I wanted this one..

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n38/reck24/ScarlettJohansson_zps6805b70d.jpg

Hard to trim that to 100x180 without it looking like shit. lol
The maximum size allowed for an avatar is 180X120 imho and there're websites where you can resize a pic like http://www.picresize.com/
http://www.picresize.com/images/rsz_1scarlettjohansson_zps6805b70d.jpg

And thank you again for coming back, my friend. I felt terrible being alone here for the past several months tbh, people made fun of my affection for our goddess and talked shit against our goddess :cry. Please don't ever leave me alone again :cry

Reck
11-29-2013, 06:55 PM
The maximum size allowed for an avatar is 180X120 imho and there're websites where you can resize a pic like http://www.picresize.com/

And thank you again for coming back, my friend. I felt terrible being alone here for the past several months tbh, people made fun of my affection for our goddess and talked shit against our goddess :cry. Please don't ever leave me alone again :cry

Thanks for the site Rogue, it will prove usefull later in my quest.

Rogue
11-29-2013, 07:15 PM
you're so welcome bro. I resized this one for you last night but the pic link is dead now for some odd reason, but thankfully i saved it in my computer so I uploaded it just now.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/2cf5mys.jpg

our goddess looks so girl-next-door style in this pic tbh, nice found

RsxPiimp
12-18-2013, 09:53 PM
so far, heat fans are right. pacers still can't execute in late game situations and that vogel dude with his dumb coaching again. i wonder how good the pacers will be once they have granger back in the lineup.

HarlemHeat37
12-18-2013, 11:21 PM
:lol NBA fans are morons, tbh, over analyzing regular season games after every meeting..

DMC
12-18-2013, 11:34 PM

-15pts for the duck face

LkrFan
12-19-2013, 06:15 AM
Bet the farm on Miami 3-peating. As long as they keep letting the Kang get away with bullshit, the Pacers have no shot tbh.

Can't even :downspin: this shitPERI:lolD

Bynumite
12-19-2013, 06:27 AM
:lol NBA fans are morons, tbh, over analyzing regular season games after every meeting..

The coasting argument is pretty retarded when the only reason why the Heat repeated was because the spurs decided to "coast" (let's call it that :lol) the last 28 seconds of game 6, yet you act like the Heat were always in control of the situation.

The Lakers were coasting in the Finals against the Sixers, Nets etc. Teams that go to 7 in the ECF and Finals and ring because of a choke job like 6 aren't coasting.

Rogue
12-19-2013, 09:58 AM
Don't blame the fans, blame the media instead. There're a hell lot of star players who're in fact products of media hypes. Actually that's exactly what most ghostwriters get paid for, when few of them have more basketball knowledge than what a picklebreath knows about this game tbh.