PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Real talk yall

thunderup
11-27-2013, 10:45 PM
We're a bad matchup for yall. I'm starting to think if there was to be a WCF matchup between us the outcome wouldn't be as easy to predict as I once thought. Our defense is quick enough to stifle the Spurs ball-movement to the point where they turn the Spurs perimeter players to one-on-one players. We'll see the next time we meet up again but if we bother the Spurs ball-movement, we give ourselves a chance throughout the course of a game.

HI-FI
11-27-2013, 10:46 PM
doesn't matter, you guys go against Heat you will get your shit pushed in worse than 2012.

KaiRMD1
:lol Calling a finals trip already. Same ol' thunderup, NEXT!

apalisoc_9
making conclusions after one game..

What a dumbass..

thunderup
11-27-2013, 10:47 PM
doesn't matter, you guys go against Heat you will get your shit pushed in worse than 2012.
It matters when we beat yall.

:lol immediately bringing up the Heat as if that somehow helps your team against mine

TDMVPDPOY
11-27-2013, 10:47 PM

What a dumbass..

its the meth lmao

thunderup
11-27-2013, 10:48 PM
:lol Calling a finals trip already. Same ol' thunderup, NEXT!
Where did I call a finals trip?

:lol Lrn2Read, ol' sport.

HI-FI
11-27-2013, 10:48 PM
ol' sport always does this. now that Colts are sucking ass I expect him to switch to a new team pretty soon. :lol"Colts" fan shitting on Manning to earn e-cred points.

jeebus
11-27-2013, 10:49 PM
lol alcoholic enemas

thunderup
11-27-2013, 10:49 PM

What a dumbass..
Its called an observation.

:lol only uneducated retards with no reading comprehension like yourself would take my post as a conclusion

thunderup
11-27-2013, 10:52 PM
ol' sport always does this. now that Colts are sucking ass I expect him to switch to a new team pretty soon. :lol"Colts" fan shitting on Manning to earn e-cred points.
Nah, Colts fan 4 lyfe partner.

We're playing down to our competition and coasting since we don't have to sweat in our division which includes the H:loluston Texans.

:lol Hoping I'm some kind of bandwagoning fan

apalisoc_9
11-27-2013, 10:52 PM
Its called an observation.

:lol only uneducated retards with no reading comprehension like yourself would take my post as a conclusion

"Real talk, We're a bad match-up for yall"

You're a fucking retard tbh.

KaiRMD1
11-27-2013, 10:53 PM
thunderup is drunk with meth after the victory :lol I thought he didn't exist for awhile.

HI-FI
11-27-2013, 10:54 PM
Nah, Colts fan 4 lyfe partner.

We're playing down to our competition and coasting since we don't have to sweat in our division which includes the H:loluston Texans.

:lol Hoping I'm some kind of bandwagoning fan

liking a team because of Manning and then shitting on him is bandwagon imo. least you're consistent about only appearing when your team wins though.

thunderup
11-27-2013, 10:57 PM
"Real talk, We're a bad match-up for yall"

You're a fucking retard tbh.
See 2012 WCF where we started defending differently on the motion sets the Spurs typically run on the perimeter. Our defensive activity and versatility is one of the few in the league that can disrupt the Spurs' beautiful offense.

:lol your bitterness from 2012 clouds your already shitty takes

thunderup
11-27-2013, 10:58 PM
thunderup is drunk with meth after the victory :lol I thought he didn't exist for awhile.
Apparently the one that's drunk is you.

:lol your reading comprehension

Brunodf
11-27-2013, 10:58 PM
Durant+Westbrick= 12/39 and u guys are a bad matchup for us?:wow

benefactor
11-27-2013, 10:59 PM
liking a team because of Manning and then shitting on him is bandwagon imo. least you're consistent about only appearing when your team wins though.
:lol showing up in the NFL forum with no team skin for weeks
:lol adding team skin and Luck avy after the Colts start winning

RD2191
11-27-2013, 11:01 PM
Durant+Westbrick= 12/39 and u guys are a bad matchup for us?:wow
Thunderup is a borderline faggot but think about what you just said. 12/39 and the Thunder still won by a comfy margin.

Reck
11-27-2013, 11:02 PM
Honestly I'm more worried about the Blazers.

Now there is a nightmare of a matchup.

thunderup
11-27-2013, 11:03 PM

Well of course I was a fan of his when we drafted him. I was a fan of the colts before we drafted Manning btw, something I've mentioned before.

I've actually posted sporadically this season. I'm a pretty big deal IRL so as you can imagine, I'm quite the busy man.

apalisoc_9
See 2012 WCF where we started defending differently on the motion sets the Spurs typically run on the perimeter. Our defensive activity and versatility is one of the few in the league that can disrupt the Spurs' beautiful offense.

:lol your bitterness from 2012 clouds your already shitty takes

I've seen about 12-13 teams that defend the spurs the same way..You're a fucking dumbass..Your team is a tier weaker than OKC 2012, and the spurs missed about 10 chippies in the second half with leonard missing about 7. It was a bad game overall with Leonard and Parker trying to go hero ball..The team lacked intensity. It's no longer a bad matchup without a legit third guy...

It's one fucking game..

again, you're just a fucking retard.

Brunodf
Thunderup is a borderline faggot but think about what you just said. 12/39 and the Thunder still won by a comfy margin.
What lost us the game was the Ayers/Diaw/Mills lineup, what we can take out from this is that Kawhi forced countless airballs from Durant and Westbrick couldn't score in the paint.

We don't know if Pop will play the same shit lineups when the playoffs starts...

thunderup
11-27-2013, 11:04 PM
Honestly I'm more worried about the Blazers.

Now there is a nightmare of a matchup.
Hey partner. Haven't seen you in awhile. Welcome back.

thunderup
11-27-2013, 11:05 PM
I've se:cryen about 12-13 teams that defend the sp:cryurs the same way..You're a fu:crycking dumbass..Your team is a t:cryier weaker than OKC 2012, and the spurs missed about 10 chipp:cryies in the second half with leo:crynard missing about 7. It was a bad game ove:cryrall with Leo:crynard and Park:cryer trying to go hero ball..The team lacked inten:crysity. It's no longer a bad matc:cryhup without a legit third guy...

It's one fu:crycking game..

again, you're just a fu:crycking retard.

thunderup
11-27-2013, 11:07 PM
:lol some no-name poster coming after big dog Thunderup for some e-cred

Reck
11-27-2013, 11:07 PM
Hey partner. Haven't seen you in awhile. Welcome back.

Thanks.

My batteries are recharged and I'm ready to go again.

Trainwreck2100
11-27-2013, 11:12 PM
Neither team is going to take anything from this game but the decision. All the big names played like dog shit.

CitizenDwayne
11-27-2013, 11:14 PM
Meh, regular season game. Go have a circle jerk with Blazerfan

Seefourdc
11-27-2013, 11:14 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/269/272/e61.jpg

KaiRMD1
11-27-2013, 11:15 PM
Apparently the one that's drunk is you.

:lol your reading comprehension

Ah yes, the usual thunderup comeback. Good job ol' sport, would you like another :lol for the road?

thunderup
11-27-2013, 11:17 PM
Ah yes, the usual thunderup comeback. Good job ol' sport, would you like another :lol for the road?
Real question. Do you prefer the movie or film?

KaiRMD1
11-27-2013, 11:18 PM
Real question. Do you prefer the movie or film?

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-28941-hello-old-sport-gif-Great-Gats-Iku2.gif

DMC
11-27-2013, 11:23 PM
The Spurs don't match up well with long, fast teams. Even if they would have won tonight, they really have no answer for Ibaka and Durant. Lessbrook (Worsebrook) is a given, he's going to chuck, but Durant is going to kill it and Ibaka destroys Splitter. Duncan is a shell of his former shell tbh, at this point.

Ditty
11-27-2013, 11:30 PM
Spurs should of won this game with the way Durant and Westbrook were playing. Thunder do a good job on closing on the Spurs shooters, but when the Spurs aren't coasting like the beginning of the third quarter they are tough to beat for any team. I trust Duncan coming back down to earth, than Ibaka and Jackson playing consistently like this.

Spursfan092120
11-27-2013, 11:50 PM
Cause yeah...Tim's gonna continue to suck, Danny Green isn't gonna hit shit...and Reggie "Mr. November" Jackson is gonna score 20+ in the playoffs too...Shut the fuck up...

thunderup
12-21-2013, 10:04 PM
:lol

Arnold Toht
12-21-2013, 10:14 PM
:lol

You should frontdoor sweep them this time. After the Spurs have won 20 straight of course

DMC
12-21-2013, 10:34 PM
You should frontdoor sweep them this time. After the Spurs have won 20 straight of course

You should know about front door sweeps.

ezau
12-22-2013, 12:03 AM

Real talk, Magic's AIDS is wrecking havoc on Kirby's body now.

Rogue
12-22-2013, 12:08 AM
mavs :lmao

blown out by phoenix :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
12-22-2013, 12:23 AM
bad matchup or not, spurs missed that next wingman who can actually play defense or man enough to step onto the court and take responsibility...shit cant be said about danny green

with or without KL on game day, doesnt make a difference to what role danny plays, if you cant hit a open 3, let alone a fkn layup or defend anyone then ur just taking wasting a roster spot aka ayres...

i missed jax, he wouldve been useful against the okc tonight, remember last season or the year b4 it? who was the idiot that got into his head by trying to embarrass outplaying him with the monkey ball shit where he retaliated with some veteran physical fouls only to see the player not doing shit all game, cause jax was ready to rumble...

ElNono
12-22-2013, 12:28 AM

:lol Lakerfan begging per par

Arcadian
12-22-2013, 12:33 AM
This had everything to do with Kawhi being out. Why the hell would he schedule a dental procedure the day of or before this game? That had god damn better have been an emergency procedure of some kind.

DMC
12-22-2013, 03:19 AM
This had everything to do with Kawhi being out. Why the hell would he schedule a dental procedure the day of or before this game? That had god damn better have been an emergency procedure of some kind.

Well fuck every day is the day before some game during the regular season. I'm sure it wasn't a routine cleaning.

TDMVPDPOY
12-22-2013, 03:25 AM

if that dental work is going to make him smile more.....then im all for it, then that poker face

lefty
12-22-2013, 04:04 AM
OKC is gonna win the West

There is NO way they lose to the Spurs

They are deeper, younger, longer, more talented, have more monkeyballers and have a good coach

Ok their coach is shit, but the rest is true !

AussieFanKurt
12-22-2013, 07:28 AM
wont even be a spurs v thunda WCF tbh

Calispursfan11
12-22-2013, 07:34 AM
OKC is gonna win the West

There is NO way they lose to the Spurs

They are deeper, younger, longer, more talented, have more monkeyballers and have a good coach

Ok their coach is shit, but the rest is true !

"No way?" You gotta start a reverse jinx thread tbh fwiw rather than just a single post. Doesn't work otherwise.

Calispursfan11
12-22-2013, 07:36 AM

Lol, thunderup with the gloat thread w/out Kawhi. Who was even guarding Durant lol. I didn't get to see the game but why was this thread even made and also like you said, Kawhi with an emergency dental procedure :lol Typical poop move.

DeadlyDynasty
12-22-2013, 07:43 AM
lol dental procedure...nigga was still high on percs and vics after getting dem wisdom teeth pulled.

Rogue
12-22-2013, 11:59 PM
dude doesnt play the ball with his teeth though

Slaves are slaves but they don't wear no harness, do they, DMC?

DMC
12-23-2013, 12:01 AM

Mine don't. They are conditioned to hang around because I feeds them reeeeeeel good.

Reck
12-23-2013, 12:03 AM

Probably feeling the after effects of the anesthesia. Fucker was probably drooling all over the place like a dog tbh. Motion sickness too.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-22-2014, 01:29 AM
bump ya'll

Splits
05-22-2014, 01:33 AM
We're a bad matchup for yall. I'm starting to think if there was to be a WCF matchup between us the outcome wouldn't be as easy to predict as I once thought. Our defense is quick enough to stifle the Spurs ball-movement to the point where they turn the Spurs perimeter players to one-on-one players. We'll see the next time we meet up again but if we bother the Spurs ball-movement, we give ourselves a chance throughout the course of a game.

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/how-not-to-impress-a-girl.gif

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/lol.gif?