PDA

View Full Version : Kawhu driooed 2 OKC players tonight with his handles. still not getting enuf touches

Dizzle
11-27-2013, 11:26 PM
kawhi dropped************

kawhi made sefalosha and durant fall with crossovers/spin moves... hes get ALOT of game 1on1 and is basically unstoppable with his mix of handles, strength, and poise..

why isnt he getting 15 shots a night?

also, why is patty mills getting PT over bellinelli?

TheGoldStandard
11-27-2013, 11:27 PM
Pop

apalisoc_9
11-27-2013, 11:30 PM
Kawhi can take any shot he wants..

But he was awful in the second half..He missed about 6-7 chippies tbh. I think he lost his confidence after missing 3-4

11-27-2013, 11:39 PM
Kawhi can take any shot he wants..

But he was awful in the second half..He missed about 6-7 chippies tbh. I think he lost his confidence after missing 3-4
Poor execution sums up the whole game for the spurs tonight. Everything looked sloopy.

11-27-2013, 11:40 PM
Random, but with the lack of calls, it feels like the game went by super fast.

th3answ3r
11-27-2013, 11:40 PM
video please. im picturing that he summoned his inner allen iverson, is that what it looked like?

freetiago
11-27-2013, 11:44 PM
The words Leonard and handles cant be included in the same sentence if the word worst in the league aren't in there
Spurs have the worst overall backcourt in the NBA in terms of ball handling
Parker is the only guy right now who can dribble a ball
its hilarious seeing Green get the ball in the backcourt after a big secures the rebound and he immediately tosses it too soemone else as soon as they pass it too him

DMC
11-28-2013, 12:46 AM
Leonard's handles are suspect. He tries the ankle breaking stuff but he's not there yet. He was super aggressive, and that's probably what Pop was looking for. I think Pop can live with losing because of missed shots instead of losing because of poor defense.

DMC
11-28-2013, 12:47 AM
Poor execution sums up the whole game for the spurs tonight. Everything looked sloopy.

I think as long as they hang on, they'll be fine.

TheGoldStandard
11-28-2013, 12:47 AM
I see what you did there.. Classic

Skull-1
11-28-2013, 01:04 AM
Leonard's handles are suspect. He tries the ankle breaking stuff but he's not there yet. He was super aggressive, and that's probably what Pop was looking for. I think Pop can live with losing because of missed shots instead of losing because of poor defense.

Defense wins championships.

PlayNando
11-28-2013, 01:05 AM
kawhi dropped************

kawhi made sefalosha and durant fall with crossovers/spin moves... hes get ALOT of game 1on1 and is basically unstoppable with his mix of handles, strength, and poise..

why isnt he getting 15 shots a night?

also, why is patty mills getting PT over bellinelli?
He shot 18 SHOTS tonight. Did you even watch the game??? He went 6-18. I think, if anything, he got too many shots. His shot was garbage in the second half and that's just the truth. Facts don't lie.

Kawhi is also a pretty shatty ball-handler, which is really holding him back as far as his impact offensively. He'll never be an All-Star unless he improves his dribbling ability, tbh.

Nevertheless, Kawhi had a huge impact on the game as he played great defense against Durant, but offensively he left a lot to be desired, but that's acceptable, tbh.

cd021
11-28-2013, 01:48 AM
video please. im picturing that he summoned his inner allen iverson, is that what it looked like?

His dribbling is just awful when someone is defending him. For someone with massive hands, one would think he would have better handles. He just cannot dribble in traffic.

TheGoldStandard
11-28-2013, 01:52 AM
His dribbling is just awful when someone is defending him. For someone with massive hands, one would think he would have better handles. He just cannot dribble in traffic.

Danny Green taught him everything he knows about dribbling.

cd021
11-28-2013, 01:56 AM
Nevertheless, Kawhi had a huge impact on the game as he played great defense against Durant, but offensively he left a lot to be desired, but that's acceptable, tbh.

I Agree. Defense was great. Rebounding a plus. Offensively he could have been better but as is, he's good.

cd021
11-28-2013, 02:00 AM

Its like a black hole on the wing. Green can atleast hit 3's at a ridiculous clip. If Leonard isn't going coast to coast. Making a nice cut that manu spoon feeds him. Or scoring off a loose board he just isn't that effective. He is shooting more and more from different area's beyond the 3pt line and the results haven't been that great.

11-28-2013, 01:52 PM
hehe you cheeky kunt

Brazil
11-28-2013, 02:26 PM
:lmao

not enough touches ? are 18 would be enough ?

smaka
11-28-2013, 03:26 PM
lol det english dou :lol

EVAY
11-28-2013, 07:03 PM

:lol When you're right, you're right.

james evans
11-28-2013, 10:28 PM
a little off topic from the thread, but i dont think he re-signs with us when the time comes. popovich is a great coach, just like larry brown. i actually think they are 10x better than phil jackson when it comes to x's and o's, but being a coach is more than "follow what i say and i'm always right. i don't need any input".. popovich only lets ginobli go out and play as he wants and says nothing. noone else gets that luxury. and i'm not talking about the game agasint okc, i'm talking about the team overall.

JRHernandez88
11-29-2013, 03:38 PM
videos or i call bs :yield

cd021
11-29-2013, 04:28 PM
a little off topic from the thread, but i dont think he re-signs with us when the time comes. popovich is a great coach, just like larry brown. i actually think they are 10x better than phil jackson when it comes to x's and o's, but being a coach is more than "follow what i say and i'm always right. i don't need any input".. popovich only lets ginobli go out and play as he wants and says nothing. noone else gets that luxury. and i'm not talking about the game agasint okc, i'm talking about the team overall.

RFA have almost no power unless they are truly top tier players. Leonard can sign an offer sheet with any team but the Spurs can choose whether to match or not. If he's unhappy then they can trade him later.

spurraider21
11-29-2013, 04:33 PM
kawhi was 6-18 from the field against OKC... so i'm not exactly worried about the volume of his shots

spurraider21
11-29-2013, 04:33 PM
on a side note, its hard to take anybody with the ginobili-heat avatar seriously

james evans
11-29-2013, 04:44 PM
on a side note, its hard to take anybody with the ginobili-heat avatar seriously
on a side note, i gives a fuk what you take seriously..

sincerely, james evans