PDA

View Full Version : LOL Thanksgiving

PlayNando
11-28-2013, 01:35 PM
A joke of a holiday, tbh. :lol

I'm glad France doesn't celebrate this pathetic holiday. You wankers celebrate giving thanks to the Native Americans, who you then proceeded to murder on a scale not even Adolf could imagine. Fkn pathetic hypocrites. A holiday stained in blood, per par! :lol

m>s
11-28-2013, 01:37 PM
adolf was a good man shut your lying mouth BITCH

PlayNando
11-28-2013, 04:28 PM
adolf was a good man shut your lying mouth BITCH
No. Petain was, though.

baseline bum
11-28-2013, 04:41 PM
LOL Maginot Line.
LOL streets of Paris lined with trees so the Germans could march in the shade.

m>s
11-28-2013, 05:04 PM
Op is just mad adolf tapped that ass

PlayNando
11-28-2013, 06:10 PM
LOL Maginot Line.
LOL streets of Paris lined with trees so the Germans could march in the shade.
Crowd country, dummy.

Op is just mad adolf tapped that ass
Germany doesn't celebrate that stupid holiday, either, so I don't think I understand your point. Oh, that's right; you don't have one!

m>s
11-28-2013, 06:53 PM
thanksgiving is the right idea, what i disagree with is the zionists trying to desecrate a good message like being thankful with their black friday shit which was adopted the day after to make it a mockery. how hypocritical to give "thanks" by overindulging in food and gluttony followed by a day of mindless consumerism. they are dehumanizing us and ironically only the french are fighting back lately it seems, with the right wing groups popping up and threatening the status quo. i was proud of you faggots for once in my life when i saw the french govt was planning to assassinate that muslim extremist in london. i'm just sad ya'll didn't splatter that invaders brains all over the place.

angrydude
11-28-2013, 07:53 PM
Most Indians died of disease. That said the early colonists sure did love a game of "lets have a peace conference" and then massacre everyone who showed up.

PlayNando
11-28-2013, 08:24 PM
Most Indians died of disease. That said the early colonists sure did love a game of "lets have a peace conference" and then massacre everyone who showed up.
The despicable traitorous colonists gave the Native Americans the disease. They used biological warfare on a massive scale to kill millions, a level of genocide which has never been matched before or after in human history.

Expert
11-28-2013, 09:25 PM
A joke of a holiday, tbh. :lol

I'm glad France doesn't celebrate this pathetic holiday. You wankers celebrate giving thanks to the Native Americans, who you then proceeded to murder on a scale not even Adolf could imagine. Fkn pathetic hypocrites. A holiday stained in blood, per par! :lol

French people don't say "wankers".

PlayNando
11-28-2013, 09:43 PM
French people don't say "wankers".
Neither do American gringos. But there's exceptions to everything.

mouse
11-30-2013, 12:21 AM
You really think some homeless man getting a free turkey dinner with GMO corn once a year actually gives a shit about some pilgrims and a few naive Indians?

The truth is Xmas is about gifts, Halloween is about candy, and thanks giving is about food, there is no such thing as legit holiday celebrating an event years ago, these events are just another reason for Americans to take time off from working.

Don't get me started about MLK day....

pgardn
11-30-2013, 11:18 AM
Uhhh I kinda thought it had morphed into a day to give thanks.

Possibly how thankful one should be that they have enough leisure time to post how stupid the holiday is?

Any board members currently under siege looking for food with intermittent water and electricity?
OK, then STFU and take time to enjoy your cynicism without realizing how damn lucky you are.