PDA

View Full Version : OT: Seriously curry is going to make the all-star over Ellis?

apalisoc_9
11-29-2013, 05:39 PM
If the mavs continue winning how does Curry get a spot over ellis?

More efficient scorer this year...

A better defender

A better relevant passer

what else do I need to type...

kamikazi_player
11-29-2013, 06:15 PM
Monta have it all

Rogue
11-29-2013, 07:27 PM
Monta is as shitty as defender as Curry is imho, it's just the mavs system that covers up his defensive weakness. And it seems like Curry is still suffering some minor injuries which have hampered his performances. I'd still take a healthy Curry over Ellis anyday tbh

spurraider21
11-29-2013, 07:28 PM
Monta is as shitty as defender as Curry is imho, it's just the mavs system that covers up his defensive weakness. And it seems like Curry is still suffering some minor injuries which have hampered his performances. I'd still take a healthy Curry over Ellis anyday tbh
ellis has been fantasy gold though

Killakobe81
11-29-2013, 10:28 PM

This be cool if both made it ...but I'd take Steph

thunderup
11-29-2013, 10:30 PM
OP is a faggot

LkrFan
11-29-2013, 11:30 PM
OP is a faggot
QFT. :toast

DMC
11-30-2013, 01:21 AM
Curry's issue is that Jackson plays him deep into the 4th. A 3pt shooter will lose his legs somewhere in the middle of the 3rd if he's playing all game. The play by play shows that Curry's shot starting missing around that time, but he didn't stop shooting. That's what happened to him in the playoffs last year as well. If you could weather the early storm of shots by him, he'd be generous with the long rebounds for you later in the game.