PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: Melo misses JKidd... team lacks "chemistry" and "leadership" since he left :(

ElNono
11-30-2013, 12:32 AM
Carmelo Anthony says Knicks have ‘no chemistry' after departure of Jason Kidd

DENVER - James Dolan may believe the current Knicks are better equipped to compete for a championship than they were a year ago, but his star player admits something is missing from last season's version.

Two days after suggesting the spiraling Knicks are in a "dark space" after losing their seventh consecutive game against the Clippers in Los Angeles, Carmelo Anthony admitted on Black Friday that the Knicks have "no chemistry" and that the departures of retired Jason Kidd and others have left a leadership void on and off the court.

"That makeup of a team was different," Anthony said before Friday's road-trip finale against the Nuggets, his former team. "J-Kidd was a leader in his own right. He wasn't a vocal leader like a Rasheed (Wallace) was or Kurt Thomas. He led by example on the court, his hard work and his play. I think everybody fed off of that and everybody led in his own way. I think now we do miss J-Kidd, Kurt and Rasheed. I think last year as a team we was more synchronized than we are right now due to chemistry, due to having fun, due to having each other's back.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/melo-knicks-chemistry-leader-kidd-article-1.1532992

baseline bum
11-30-2013, 12:41 AM
It ain't Kidd; it's Bargnani playing 30 minutes a night for them. Can't believe Laker fans wanted to trade Gasol for that worthless faggot last season.

rayjayjohnson
11-30-2013, 12:58 AM
:cry

:lol fatass

Clipper Nation
11-30-2013, 01:00 AM
:lol Has he watched Kidd's Nets? They don't have any "chemistry" or "leadership" either, tbh....

Rogue
11-30-2013, 01:55 AM
it's always a tough mission for the team to acquire any sort of chemistry with Melo on the squad imho.

rayjayjohnson
11-30-2013, 07:42 AM
...unless that chemistry involves trans fats

LkrFan
11-30-2013, 07:45 AM
:lol Has he watched Kidd's Nets? They don't have any "chemistry" or "leadership" either, tbh....
:lol

LkrFan
11-30-2013, 07:46 AM
...unless that chemistry involves trans fats
:lol

UZER
11-30-2013, 10:00 AM
Different team for Melo....same story.

Buddy Mignon
11-30-2013, 11:11 AM
Carmelo Anthony says Knicks have ‘no chemistry' after departure of Jason Kidd

DENVER - James Dolan may believe the current Knicks are better equipped to compete for a championship than they were a year ago, but his star player admits something is missing from last season's version.

Two days after suggesting the spiraling Knicks are in a "dark space" after losing their seventh consecutive game against the Clippers in Los Angeles, Carmelo Anthony admitted on Black Friday that the Knicks have "no chemistry" and that the departures of retired Jason Kidd and others have left a leadership void on and off the court.

"That makeup of a team was different," Anthony said before Friday's road-trip finale against the Nuggets, his former team. "J-Kidd was a leader in his own right. He wasn't a vocal leader like a Rasheed (Wallace) was or Kurt Thomas. He led by example on the court, his hard work and his play. I think everybody fed off of that and everybody led in his own way. I think now we do miss J-Kidd, Kurt and Rasheed. I think last year as a team we was more synchronized than we are right now due to chemistry, due to having fun, due to having each other's back.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/melo-knicks-chemistry-leader-kidd-article-1.1532992

The dude is crying out for Kobe for christs sake.

phoenix219
11-30-2013, 11:17 AM
Its all about Chandler. Ask Cuban. :D