PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Is there any team less likable than the Thunder?

Amuseddaysleeper
11-30-2013, 12:52 AM
Absolutely awful to watch, free throws galore, and some terrible shot selection.

Brutal.

Xylus
11-30-2013, 12:59 AM
They've come a long way the last few years, from lovable upstarts to being completely fucking annoying in nearly every aspect of the game. Durant, who entered superstardom with a high likeability factor, is now hated more than Lebron by diehards.

Bynumite
11-30-2013, 01:03 AM
Flop City imho. Biggest collection of floppers, fake thugs, cheapshot artists, pussies and bitches in the league. It's a good thing they are in no position to ring tbh.

irishock
11-30-2013, 01:04 AM
Durant went from a simple, well-liked kid in Seattle to a stat-whoring beta male in OKC.

Killakobe81
11-30-2013, 01:09 AM
I don't hate okc don't like the calls they get so thank Good they traded Beard ...
But Durant and Russ take too much shit on here tbh ...

Amuseddaysleeper
11-30-2013, 01:12 AM
I don't hate okc don't like the calls they get so thank Good they traded Beard ...

Honestly, both payers are obviously talented but the fact that they rely so much on FT shooting makes it hard to watch sometimes. Westbrook's don't give a fuck attitude feels kinda refreshing next to Durant, but RW's shot selection sometimes is baffling.

They've come a long way the last few years, from lovable upstarts to being completely fucking annoying in nearly every aspect of the game. Durant, who entered superstardom with a high likeability factor, is now hated more than Lebron by diehards.

Big time, I loved them back in 2010 but then it went downhill.

monosylab1k
11-30-2013, 01:15 AM
Flop City imho. Biggest collection of floppers, fake thugs, cheapshot artists, pussies and bitches in the league. It's a good thing they are in no position to ring tbh.

This. As annoying as OKC is, there is just nothing likeable or respectable about the bitchmade faggoty flopfest the Clippers try to pass off as "basketball".

ElNono
11-30-2013, 01:15 AM

I know Russ is your guy, but he's one of the biggest showboaters in the league, tbh...

ElNono
11-30-2013, 01:17 AM
As far as the Clippers, I would mostly agree, tbh... plus a guy like Barnes is the epitome of bitchmade...

timtonymanu
11-30-2013, 01:27 AM
Thunder, then the Clippers imo.

Rockets aren't far behind either.

CitizenDwayne
11-30-2013, 01:30 AM
Westbrook's a fucking moron and Durant is a FT-gifted bitch, but there are still more annoying teams (Rockets, Flop City, Heatles).

Xylus
11-30-2013, 01:41 AM
For me, it'd probably go...

0. Lakers
1. Houston
2. LA Clips
3. OKC

Lakers are default.

Venti Quattro
11-30-2013, 01:43 AM
Flop City imho.

HarlemHeat37
11-30-2013, 02:10 AM
They are easily the least likeable team in the league, tbh..

Dominos Durant and his disdain for viewers in the HD era that have to tolerate his hideous appearance..his reliance on cheap calls from the refs..the constant shots of his obese mother in the stands in the playoffs..his beta mentality in clutch time..

Westbrook looks like Franklin the Turtle..his douche-ass faces and glares at the opposing team whenever he makes a basket..his fake tough guy persona, constantly trying to start fights with opposing players that wouldn't fight..his chucking..

Ibaka is on the All-Fake Tough Guy team, tbh..

Reggie Jackson runs his mouth, yet looks like a starving Somalian kid that needs a sponsor, tbh..

Jeremy Lamb is one of the ugliest niggas on the planet..

Every aspect of Kendrick Perkins is disgusting, tbh..

I love this nigga on the court, but Derek Fisher is one of the most conniving scumbags in sports..

Then you have their announcers, probably among the 3 worst in the NBA, they've progressively worsened as the Thunder's success has risen..

To top it all off, their fanbase is composed of White-trash meth fiends that have hobbies such as fingering their sisters and trading their babies for bus fare, tbh..

HI-FI
11-30-2013, 02:11 AM
it's tough if you're a Longhorn and Spurs fan to see Durant on that team. They have a crossdressing chimp as their leader, fans who come in here to talk shit then bail soon as they lose, but the worst aspect is the FTs. Just an overload of bad calls to go with their already ugly game. They're obviously a good team, but their FTs and fans are too annoying. Plus i'll admit Durant has turned into more of a bitch with that team.

Jacob1983
11-30-2013, 02:21 AM
Superfriends is easily less likable.

Red Hawk #21
11-30-2013, 02:34 AM

+100000

I honestly don't know how anyone can sit there and root for those guys tbqfh. You have Chris Paul flopping, whining, trash talking and bitching all game, every game. You have Monkeyball Griffin who also flops without shame, even though he's 6'10. Fucking Disgrace. And then you have punks like Matt Barnes who love to instigate shit and will always be the first person to escalate every scuffle (When will someone punch this faggot in the face?). Monkeyball Jordan should be one of the best centers in the league but that coon can barely post up, he'd rather use his monkeyball abilities instead. And then to top it off you now have Doc Rivers on the sideline whining and complaining in his raspy voice to the refs on a near daily basis over stupid shit. Good God, I fucking hate that team. Can't wait for the playoffs to come around so they can get crushed and then we'll hear " :cry but CP3 didn't even have any help :cry " fucking faggots

scanry
11-30-2013, 03:03 AM
Can't hate on the Clippers. Hatred is brought out (by opposing fans) only with legit & contending ball clubs. It's always been that way with the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, Spurs and now Miami.

Do you'all seriously think the Clippers can actually make noise come June this year?

They're not taken seriously now tbh, but if they start playing well in the playoffs, they'll start attracting flak for the flopping nation wide.

KaiRMD1
11-30-2013, 03:19 AM
Who flops worse?

http://sweethoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/chris-paul-flopping.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2562821/asiktrain.gif

scanry
11-30-2013, 05:24 AM
CP3 may have a Masters degree, but Fisher has him beat with a Post Doc.