PDA

View Full Version : Where is SA210?

Pages : [1] 2

xmas1997
11-30-2013, 11:52 AM
I would like to know.
Anyone else?
Or is this site worse than SpursReport?
I always thought it was better, but maybe the real truth is that it is the epitome of hypocrisy.
Hope I'm wrong, but if not .......

DJR210
11-30-2013, 02:17 PM
Get off his nuts old timer, he's off the coast of Thailand filming his new movie.

silverblk mystix
11-30-2013, 03:19 PM
I would like to know.
Anyone else?
I always thought it was better, but maybe the real truth is that it is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Seems like ^ you are right on the money.

Like we always said -

The "rules" work only one way - if you are not in the troll hypocrite team - you can get banned for doing the exact same thing that they do.

xmas1997
11-30-2013, 03:24 PM
If that is indeed the case then I will spread this news to every forum and site that I visit.
This site will end up with such a bad reputation, no one will want to come here except idiots and the ignorant, and trolls.
Then see how they like it.

silverblk mystix
11-30-2013, 03:26 PM
If that is indeed the case then I will spread this news to every forum and site that I visit.
This site will end up with such a bad reputation, no one will want to come here except idiots and the ignorant, and trolls.

I appreciate you saying that xmas - unfortunately - this will only make you a target and they will do the same to you.

xmas1997
11-30-2013, 03:34 PM
I could care less. This site has been steadily going down hill for the last few years while SpursReport has been increasing again. I usually have only checked this site for Spurs info anyway. Most of the other stuff here has been nothing but BS in the last few years.
Pounding the Rock has been getting bigger too due to all the trolls on this site, and because their info is more accurate and comes sooner, so no big loss.
Besides most of the humor has long since left for other forums, all except the ignorant butthurt boring fag invectives.
What goes around, comes around.

silverblk mystix
11-30-2013, 03:36 PM
I could care less. This site has been steadily going down hill for the last few years while SpursReport has been increasing again. I usually have only checked this site for Spurs info anyway. Most of the other stuff here has been nothing but BS in the last few years.
Pounding the Rock has been getting bigger too due to all the trolls on this site, and because their info is more accurate and comes sooner, so no big loss.

Well, it is what it is...

Brazil
11-30-2013, 03:46 PM
Besides most of the humor has long since left for other forums, all except the ignorant butthurt boring fag invectives.

Do this favor to all of us, quit ST and go spread you faggotry to spurs report

xmas1997
11-30-2013, 04:15 PM

And you will make me, how?

xmas1997
11-30-2013, 04:16 PM

No doubt you were one of the ones kicked out of SpursReport.

m>s
11-30-2013, 04:35 PM
Chumpdumper cried to the mods on day one, they finally logged on a week later and saw the pm's, he got stealth banned. I've had a few of my accounts done that way before where they don't actually appear banned.

DJR210
11-30-2013, 04:47 PM
No doubt you were one of the ones kicked out of SpursReport.

Lol, talking to yourself now? You're losing it.

Brazil
11-30-2013, 04:56 PM

You are the one whining dude so be a man if ST sucks gtfo and don't look behind.

silverblk mystix
11-30-2013, 05:29 PM
Chumpdumper cried to the mods on day one, they finally logged on a week later and saw the pm's, he got stealth banned. I've had a few of my accounts done that way before where they don't actually appear banned.

In other words, everything that sa210 ever said about chumpie was the truth;

Snitch - check
Internet Addict loser who gets no sleep - check
Troll - check

FABBS and SA210 banned because of the cry baby snitch = check

Pedo - check

Hypocrite - who fucks with people day and night - then snitches when they fuck with him - check

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

silverblk mystix
11-30-2013, 05:30 PM
You are the one whining dude so be a man if ST sucks gtfo and don't look behind.

STFU already troll.

DJR210
11-30-2013, 05:35 PM
In other words, everything that sa210 ever said about chumpie was the truth;

Snitch - check
Internet Addict loser who gets no sleep - check
Troll - check

FABBS and SA210 banned because of the cry baby snitch = check

Pedo - check

Hypocrite - who fucks with people day and night - then snitches when they fuck with him - check

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

They didn't fuckin ban him, no way.

Brazil
11-30-2013, 05:37 PM
STFU already troll.

Oh my god I'm so hurt... A troll? Shit not going to sleep tonite

Twisted_Dawg
11-30-2013, 05:38 PM
He has posted recently in the JFK murder thread in Political.

silverblk mystix
11-30-2013, 05:42 PM
They didn't fuckin ban him, no way.

Stealth ban - the way m>s described....

Trill Clinton
11-30-2013, 06:04 PM
why did fabbs and sa210 get banned? i don't really care for fabbs but he's funny sometimes.

silverblk mystix
11-30-2013, 06:12 PM
why did fabbs and sa210 get banned? i don't really care for fabbs but he's funny sometimes.

Chumpie the snitch got his feelings hurt - so he did what he always does - run to the owners and cry -

Trill Clinton
11-30-2013, 06:19 PM
Chumpie the snitch got his feelings hurt - so he did what he always does - run to the owners and cry -

lol damn.

Susan Boyle
11-30-2013, 06:31 PM

Are you saying you never used to post there?

leemajors
11-30-2013, 06:39 PM

sbm makes shit up all the time. he thinks that because he got banned for being a shithead there is some vast conspiracy.

silverblk mystix
11-30-2013, 06:48 PM
sbm makes shit up all the time. he thinks that because he got banned for being a shithead there is some vast conspiracy.

Nothing is made up asshole - He is banned because of the snitch butthurt chumpie and your spinning won't change the truth.

leemajors
11-30-2013, 06:50 PM
Nothing is made up asshole - He is banned because of the snitch butthurt chumpie and your spinning won't change the truth.

you called him a pedo based on a picture, not him stating he had sex with a minor. that is completely made up.

Susan Boyle
11-30-2013, 06:54 PM

I could never understand how a poster from a country were women don't wear tops on the beach can be so bitter 24/7.

DJR210
11-30-2013, 07:10 PM
Stealth ban - the way m>s described....

Doubt he's been banned with some of the characters on ST who consistently push it, but ironic if he did considering it's usually trolls that get the hammer.

you called him a pedo based on a picture, not him stating he had sex with a minor. that is completely made up.

Don't forget he took a made up a story about Clipper Nation being asian, and made up a story about me being Clipper Nation. Nothing new here.

He's also backtracked and claims this bullshit didn't start as a result of rescuing avante's faggot ass from bullying.

silverblk mystix
11-30-2013, 07:20 PM

You mean the way everyone including chump called Avante a Pedo?

And why does chump need you as a mouthpiece?

Let him answer if he got SA210 banned.

He won't. He did.

xmas1997
11-30-2013, 07:23 PM

More boring lame fag invectives?
Dude, when will you get wise and realize no one finds it funny anymore.
It isn't even a quality put down.:lol

DJR210
11-30-2013, 07:24 PM

He won't. He did.

Nope. Avante defends his decision to fuck underage girls overseas. His defense continues to be "other sailors were doing it".

silverblk mystix
11-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Nope. Avante defends his decision to fuck underage girls overseas. His defense continues to be "other sailors were doing it".

STFU with your lies - they were never underage -

I didn't even go that far with chump - just confirmed that he looks like a pedo -

you actually went further and lied that they were underage -

xmas1997
11-30-2013, 07:31 PM

I didn't even go that far with chump - just confirmed that he looks like a pedo -

So many idiotic ignorant trolls on this site who are quickly becoming known to everyone.
This will not end until the truth comes out.
And even if no one cares.
I will begin a "beware troll" thread, post names, pics, whatever and keep bumping it until the end of time.

Leetonidas
11-30-2013, 07:34 PM

LIES!!! ALL LIES!!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT AVANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE PEDO!

DJR210
11-30-2013, 08:06 PM

Nope. Nobody lied. It's common knowledge that underage girls work the bars in third world countries. He has gone on record as saying something along the lines of "they looked the part" and "I'm not going to stop and card a woman who's hitting on me", and "legal age in (those countries) is like 12 anyway".

He buried himself with his inability to filter the personal shit he shares on the forum, no need to lie.

DJR210
11-30-2013, 08:11 PM
LIES!!! ALL LIES!!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT AVANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE Clipper Nation

FIFY.

silverblk mystix
11-30-2013, 08:20 PM
:sleep:sleep:sleep

Blake
11-30-2013, 09:48 PM
I would like to know.
Anyone else?

Seems like ^ you are right on the money.

Like we always said -

The "rules" work only one way - if you are not in the troll hypocrite team - you can get banned for doing the exact same thing that they do.

SA210 will no doubt be back to posting shitty jpegs and YouTubes in no time.

You two are some tin foil hat wearing thin skinned pussies

ChumpDumper
11-30-2013, 10:13 PM

He won't. He did.lol

No. I did not contact any mod or admin of this site about the failed cyberstalking.

I have never seen anyone banned without "banned" showing up under his screen name. Could be different now somehow but I don't know why it would.

Maybe he just exiled himself in shame like Avante did.

johnsmith
11-30-2013, 11:09 PM
Hey Xmas...you realize it's a holiday weekend right? More than likely he's on vacation and he's not terribly worried about you or the rest of your gang here on spurstalk...it's almost like you're taking this shit extremely serious and you're concerned about your "virtual friends" here in this "non reality" world that you CONSTANTLY point out to be fake.

Fuck you're dumb.

The Reckoning
11-30-2013, 11:41 PM
this site blows

Brazil
11-30-2013, 11:54 PM
More boring lame fag invectives?
Dude, when will you get wise and realize no one finds it funny anymore.
It isn't even a quality put down.:lol

Still you whine, complain :cry ST is shit :cry don't understand why you still here tbh

DMC
11-30-2013, 11:58 PM
The alt accounts are out tonight. Getting close to the 1st of the month, check time, happiness is in the air.

m>s
12-01-2013, 12:10 AM
The alt accounts are out tonight. Getting close to the 1st of the month, check time, happiness is in the air.

lol

silverblk mystix
12-01-2013, 08:27 AM
lol

No. I did not contact any mod or admin of this site about the failed cyberstalking.

I have never seen anyone banned without "banned" showing up under his screen name. Could be different now somehow but I don't know why it would.

Maybe he just exiled himself in shame like Avante did.

Go ahead and lie Pedo - what's the matter - can't be truthful that he owned you and you got rid of him?

What difference does it make - what method you used - he can't post -

this will save you a little embarrassment Mr. No longer anonymous.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
12-01-2013, 11:56 AM
I'll leave the lying and melting down to you.

You're doing a great job. :tu

ChumpDumper
12-01-2013, 11:58 AM
Mr. No longer anonymous.Are you quite sure of that?

Yes or no.

silverblk mystix
12-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Are you quite sure of that?

Yes or no.

lol pedo looking perv

ChumpDumper
12-01-2013, 12:04 PM
lol pedo looking pervlol carefully typing his phrases now.

And still not answering.

Cecil B. DeMeme goes on holiday and Mooby Dick shits himself.

silverblk mystix
12-01-2013, 12:23 PM
lol carefully typing his phrases now.

And still not answering.

Cecil B. DeMeme goes on holiday and Mooby Dick shits himself.

Nope - no holiday - just you snitching out people - again...it is what you do - run to the owners when someone embarrasses you

The one thing you could always hang your perv pedo hat on - was anonymity -

Now that is gone.

Forever.

ChumpDumper
12-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Relax, he isn't banned.

You can tell by looking at his posts.

Remember when Avante got banned? It said he was banned.

Remember when you got banned? It said you were banned.

SA210 isn't banned but your meltdowns are welcome.

Forever.

Bill_Brasky
12-01-2013, 01:04 PM
:cry I don't take this seriously at all guys it's just a huge joke :cry

:cry chumpy pls :cry

mrsmaalox
12-01-2013, 01:06 PM

Taking this place waaaay too serious.

silverblk mystix
12-01-2013, 01:27 PM
Relax, he isn't banned.

You can tell by looking at his posts.

Remember when Avante got banned? It said he was banned.

Remember when you got banned? It said you were banned.

SA210 isn't banned but your meltdowns are welcome.

Forever.

Well you obviously found a different way to get him off your back because he destroyed you and you couldn't live with the shame -

Call it by any name - he is unable to post.

I guess - when the heat gets too intense - just run to the owners!!!!!

David. rofl

Blake
12-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Well you obviously found a different way to get him off your back because he destroyed you and you couldn't live with the shame -

Call it by any name - he is unable to post.

I guess - when the heat gets too intense - just run to the owners!!!!!

David. rofl

you're still here?

Owners! Chop chop!

ChumpDumper
12-01-2013, 03:40 PM
he is unable to post.What is your proof of this?

ChumpDumper
12-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Anyway, lol at the power SBM continues to ascribe to me.

m>s
12-01-2013, 03:58 PM
i can attest that there is such thing as a stealth ban, it's happened to me before. when i got blamed for whottt killing himself timvp was even running around under my account calling people faggots for a while and it never showed me as banned they just changed my password. they probably changed his password tbh....good luck getting them to ever log back on and give a crap about giving it back. that username is gone. and with no new approvals, it may as well be a permaban. congrats you crying pussy you probably just increased that man's quality of life. now he will be forced to find something better to do than argue with homosexuals online.

ChumpDumper
12-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Yeah, everyone will believe you.

lol

There is no reason to establish some new kind of banning for dumbasses like you and SA210. Why bother?

You guys take all of this way too seriously, including your own e-egos. You just aren't that important.

silverblk mystix
12-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Yeah, everyone will believe you.

lol

There is no reason to establish some new kind of banning for dumbasses like you and SA210. Why bother?
You guys take all of this way too seriously, including your own e-egos. You just aren't that important.

lol

you took it seriously enough to threaten a lawsuit when you lost your anonymity rofl

ChumpDumper
12-01-2013, 05:25 PM
lol

you took it seriously enough to threaten a lawsuit when you lost your anonymity roflI was informing you of the potential ramifications of your calling the David Kimbrell in those pictures a pedophile.

You did something quite serious tbh.

Why take it to that level of seriousness?

DJR210
12-01-2013, 05:28 PM

Traslation: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Take your 65+ worthless posts per day and kill yourself faggot.

silverblk mystix
12-01-2013, 05:49 PM
I was informing you of the potential ramifications of your calling the David Kimbrell in those pictures a pedophile.

You did something quite serious tbh.

Why take it to that level of seriousness?

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Ok David.

ChumpDumper
12-01-2013, 05:53 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin

Ok David.lol afraid to answer

Scaredy Cop.

silverblk mystix
12-01-2013, 07:43 PM
lol afraid to answer

Scaredy Cop.

get any sleep yet, pedo?

:lmao

m>s
12-01-2013, 07:49 PM
you can't tell anyone they're taking the internet too seriously when you have over 80,000 posts. that shtick doesn't work for you try again.

silverblk mystix
12-01-2013, 08:14 PM
you can't tell anyone they're taking the internet too seriously when you have over 80,000 posts. that shtick doesn't work for you try again.

How do you like the progression of events;

a) pedo gets outed causing the pedo severe ass pain

b) pedo threatens lawsuit and asks other posters to post their pics!!!!

c) pedo gets sa210 stealth banned without any proof of any wrongdoing - except laughing at the pedo pics

d) pedo returns - claiming it isn't him and he was just trying to warn us - you know, because he likes us so much!

e)pedo can't stand to admit he looks like that so he and his mouthpieces try to spin the fact that he is/is not the guy in the pic!

:rollin:rollin

m>s
12-01-2013, 08:15 PM
tbh he should just fess up and be a man for once in his life. nobody really cares that he's a weird looking nerd we already assumed as much and will continue to assume as much.

silverblk mystix
12-01-2013, 08:23 PM
tbh he should just fess up and be a man for once in his life. nobody really cares that he's a weird looking nerd we already assumed as much and will continue to assume as much.

he doesn't have to - those who actually know him in real life - are cringing that they might be next and are tip-toeing around this mf

those that didn't - now do

once your anonymity is gone - it is gone - or in other words-

"death of a troll"

:rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
12-01-2013, 08:27 PM
How do you like the progression of events;

a) pedo gets outed causing the pedo severe ass pain

b) pedo threatens lawsuit and asks other posters to post their pics!!!!

c) pedo gets sa210 stealth banned without any proof of any wrongdoing - except laughing at the pedo pics

d) pedo returns - claiming it isn't him and he was just trying to warn us - you know, because he likes us so much!

e)pedo can't stand to admit he looks like that so he and his mouthpieces try to spin the fact that he is/is not the guy in the pic!

:rollin:rollinMore like:

a) Alleged filmmaker/promoter and "peace officer" get severely butthurt.

b) They proceed to cyberstalk the one who hurt them so badly.

c) They post pictures of the wrong dude and label him a pedophile, opening themselves up to multimillion dollar lawsuits.

d) lol

ChumpDumper
12-01-2013, 08:30 PM
tbh he should just fess up and be a man for once in his life. nobody really cares that he's a weird looking nerd we already assumed as much and will continue to assume as much.I confess: that is not me in those pictures.

I may be weird looking -- that's in the eye of the beholder -- but that is not me.

Funny that you think there is only one guy with that name in all of social media.

silverblk mystix
12-01-2013, 08:34 PM
I confess: that is not me in those pictures.

I may be weird looking -- that's in the eye of the beholder -- but that is not me.

Funny that you think there is only one guy with that name in all of social media.

Ok mr former anonymous -

then why the need to stealth ban sa210 - if - as you are lying about - is not even you in the pic?

Why the ban?

Let the tap dancing begin.

ChumpDumper
12-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Ok mr former anonymous -

then why the need to stealth ban sa210 - if - as you are lying about - is not even you in the pic?

Why the ban?

Let the tap dancing begin.There is no ban. He's posting as you whine.

silverblk mystix
12-01-2013, 08:40 PM
There is no ban. He's posting as you whine.

You must have forgotten one account - get to work snitch!

When the name SA210 is back - then I might believe you.

ChumpDumper
12-01-2013, 08:42 PM
You must have forgotten one account - get to work snitch!

When the name SA210 is back - then I might believe you.Why wouldn't you just contact him yourself?

It's not like you never PMed him before. You must be dying to talk to Cecil.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Traslation: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Take your 65+ worthless posts per day and kill yourself faggot.

You'd like that, wouldn't you?
Too bad for you I'm not here to make your dreams come true, make you happy.
On the contrary, I'm you're worst nightmare.
And more of your boring ignorant fag insults, I see. That is your schtick apparently.
How is that going for you?
:lol

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 12:21 AM
Then see how they like it.Good news: You don't have to burn the place down. SA210 was just busy making GIFs of some man all weekend.

Takes up all his time.

Blake
12-02-2013, 12:29 AM
On the contrary, I'm you're worst nightmare.

probably not

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Good news: You don't have to burn the place down. SA210 was just busy making GIFs of some man all weekend.

Takes up all his time.

I'm glad you three are ok. But I haven't seen a post by SA210 yet.
I've seen you and SBM and Blake.

Blake
12-02-2013, 12:41 AM

sorry, I had to do it. I banned him permanently.

for some reason, they haven't banned you and sbm yet.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 12:41 AM
I've seen you and SBM and Blake.He's using a troll account.

See if you can guess which one it is.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-02-2013, 02:09 AM

On a scale of hot summer day to surface of the sun, I would put this at about a bus fire.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 09:37 AM

He was banned xmas- the SA210 - account -for doing nothing worse than what chumpie and other trolls have done here for years. Hypocrisy is confirmed again.

If you don't see me here soon - I am also banned - it won't be long - chumpie's embarrassment is too great and his idiot followers will no doubt come in and just act like you are crazy for believing the banning story.

Do not pm me - they tried to get me to pm sa210 - last night - not so subtly - but it didn't work.

Happy trails, my friend!

Avante
12-02-2013, 10:28 AM
How 's bout we get it right here....ok?

I;m not banned ...for what?

The thing with my navy days I explained numerous times......young kid not aware of the ways of the world....yet! Why that totally gets ignored...????????????????? If I'd known about the age/slavery thing over there I'd stayed on base, why does that get totally ignore..????????????????????????? How many times have I said any man messing with kids is one fucked up freak.....why does that get totally ignored...????????????????????????????????

What it is is that I;m bored with this place, way too many know nothing kids here. You can't talk music, books, football....nothing. If it's not something stupid about sex you're not interested or interesting.

Blake
12-02-2013, 10:31 AM

The thing with my navy days I explained numerous times......young kids not aware of the ways of the world....yet!

What it is is that I;m bored with this place, way too many know nothing bores here.

You're so bored that you're back.

I think you were so humiliated by your failed nfl picks that you took a hiatus to avoid being made fun of.

Blake
12-02-2013, 10:33 AM
If you don't see me here soon - I am also banned - it won't be long

I wonder what's taking so long

Avante
12-02-2013, 10:37 AM
You're so bored that you're back.

I think you were so humiliated by your failed nfl picks that you took a hiatus to avoid being made fun of.

Dude, where were you when I made the Carolina vs Niners bet right there on the NFL forum? The loser had to do 90 days in the hole, well the Niners lost. So there you are wrong as usual. Have you ever been right about anything?

You know..0..about how playing the NFL point spread works, it's all about amounts of $$$$ played. I'm up over 1000 right now.

Right now you wanna play teams in the playoff chase vs those out of it. Works like a charm.

Now think stupid, are the Niners (or any team) never going to cover a spread? So tell me moron how do you play this? You keep laying a double amount on them. You will always win $$$$$ using that stragedy.....ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

Leetonidas
12-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Fatass mariachi talking shit about how other people look :lol

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-02-2013, 11:53 AM
I'm up over 1000 right now.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 11:57 AM

The thing with my navy days I explained numerous times......young kid not aware of the ways of the world....yet! Why that totally gets ignored...????????????????? If I'd known about the age/slavery thing over there I'd stayed on base, why does that get totally ignore..????????????????????????? How many times have I said any man messing with kids is one fucked up freak.....why does that get totally ignored...????????????????????????????????

What it is is that I;m bored with this place, way too many know nothing kids here. You can't talk music, books, football....nothing. If it's not something stupid about sex you're not interested or interesting.

They weren't talking about you bro -

SA210 is banned....but be sure to read the "man breasts" thread - it is a classic and chumpie's pic got posted and he shit his pants because everyone called him a pedo -

hilarious!

Clipper Nation
12-02-2013, 12:10 PM
I'm up over 1000 right now.
:lmao You don't even believe that yourself, stop lying, son.... :lol

mrsmaalox
12-02-2013, 12:13 PM

SA210 is banned....but be sure to read the "man breasts" thread - it is a classic and chumpie's pic got posted and he shit his pants because everyone called him a pedo -

hilarious!

Don't lie. "Everyone" didn't call the man in that picture a pedo. Only you and SA210 did.

Blake
12-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Dude, You will always win $$$$$ using that stragedy.....ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

Lol stragedy

Blake
12-02-2013, 12:19 PM

hilarious!

It's actually an uneventful thread.

But your cry to Avante for help is noted.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Don't lie. "Everyone" didn't call the man in that picture a pedo. Only you and SA210 did.

Everyone that isn't a dishonest troll did - that fits better - thanks, bitch!

DisAsTerBot
12-02-2013, 01:52 PM
everyone that isn't a dishonest troll called a random guy in a pic a pedo. :tu

Trainwreck2100
\

SA210 is banned...
He doesn't care where SA210 is

TeyshaBlue
lol begging the question

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 01:57 PM
everyone that isn't a dishonest troll called a random guy in a pic a pedo. :tu

Well, chumpie sure was/is butthurt that some random guy got made fun of....really butthurt - enough to get sa210 banned - now completely too!

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 02:01 PM
I'm up over 1000 right now.:lol

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Well, chumpie sure was/is butthurt that some random guy got made fun of....really butthurt - enough to get sa210 banned - now completely too!Sorry, I outed your pathetic little plan immediately.

SA210's family had an intervention about his obsession with a total stranger when they caught him making 100 GIFs of him and made him stop posting.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Sorry, I outed your pathetic little plan immediately.

SA210's family had an intervention about his obsession with a total stranger when they caught him making 100 GIFs of him and made him stop posting.

Only thing that went wrong for you in your little - banning snitch crusade - was that you forgot the Olive Oyl account -

kind of bit you in your pedo ass again and re-embarrassed you one last time!

Anonymity gone forever. Some of us still have that anonymity.

Sux to be you.

:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Only thing that went wrong for you in your little - banning snitch crusade - was that you forgot the Olive Oyl accountNo, everything went spectacularlyright. It was my greatest troll job unintentionally started years ago. I couldn't have done better had I tried. Now you and SA210 are trying some rear guard action to exile yourselves out of embarrassment. Only your meltdowns will be missed.

Some of us still have that anonymity.You don't. You voluntarily posted it yourself.

lol

DJR210
12-02-2013, 02:24 PM
From the main forum page..

"Welcome to our newest member, admin2 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47580)"

SBM, who was the snitch that had that account created?!?!

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 02:26 PM
From the main forum page..

"Welcome to our newest member, admin2 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=47580)"

SBM, who was the snitch that had that account created?!?!

wtf are you on about?

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 02:35 PM
wtf are you on about?

DJR210 has no idea himself being that he is totally absorbed in his fag accusation schtick, thus he is a confirmed troll though he may try to deny it, it is more denial, and his "conditioned ignorance" also confirmed.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 02:37 PM
DJR210 has no idea himself being that he is totally absorbed in his fag accusation schtick, thus he is a confirmed troll though he may try to deny it, it is more denial, and his "conditioned ignorance" also confirmed.

As soon as Avante returns - there go idiots - like djr with the lame made up pedo accusations -

confirming exactly why chumpie got his.

They never learn.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 02:39 PM
They trolled Avante and he bit.

That's the only reason they still do it, officer.

It's not like anyone knows his name or picture.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 02:41 PM
They trolled Avante and he bit.

That's the only reason they still do it, officer.

It's not like anyone knows his name or picture.

According to you - neither does anyone know yours - or has your story changed again.

We can leave the Dyer stuff out for now - but you are pushing your luck.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 02:47 PM
According to you - neither does anyone know yours - or has your story changed again.

We can leave the Dyer stuff out for now - but you are pushing your luck.If a peace officer decides to cyberstalk me, what can I realistically do anyway?

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 02:50 PM
If a peace officer decides to cyberstalk me, what can I realistically do anyway?

Apparently you can "turn" on your friends and accuse them of being non-neutral.
How has that been working for you over the years?
Kept a lot of friends that way?

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Apparently you can "turn" on your friends and accuse them of being non-neutral.
How has that been working for you over the years?
Kept a lot of friends that way?Huh?

It was just an observation. Not a turning. People can read too much into a post.

You seem to be dealing with the same kinds of posts differently now. Did they cross a line somewhere?

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 03:00 PM
Huh?

It was just an observation. Not a turning. People can read too much into a post.

You seem to be dealing with the same kinds of posts differently now. Did they cross a line somewhere?

They are completely engrossed in ignorant "fag" invectives because they don't have enough true humor to come up with anything new and original
Tbh, they need a new writer IMHO.
Plus they are taking things too seriously.
As were you, I was also making a simple observation.
All DJR210 ever does is post fag insults in between his other nonsensical dribble.
It's boooooooring overdone tripe IMHO.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 03:03 PM
They are completely engrossed in ignorant "fag" invectives because they don't have enough true humor to come up with anything new and original
All DJR210 ever does is post fag insults in between his other nonsensical dribble.
It's boooooooring overdone tripe IMHO.Well, i agree the repetition can get a boring, but a lot of things get repeated if they are seen to have an effect.

The insults directed at me kind of go in waves depending on who is involved.

mrsmaalox
12-02-2013, 03:04 PM
It's boooooooring overdone tripe IMHO.

much too serious

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 03:08 PM
much too serious

Well, we all have our "moments", don't we?
So does that get your rocks off?
Just curious.

mrsmaalox
12-02-2013, 03:23 PM
Well, we all have our "moments", don't we?
So does that get your rocks off?
Just curious.

No but seeing you tout yourself as a beacon of impartiality, and then whine about trolls and hypocrisy while doing the same things, threatening to bring this place down while singing it's "not real", and then claiming others take this place too seriously is pretty fucking funny :lol

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 03:28 PM
No but seeing you tout yourself as a beacon of impartiality, and then whine about trolls and hypocrisy while doing the same things, threatening to bring this place down while singing it's "not real", and then claiming others take this place too seriously is pretty fucking funny :lol

I'm glad someone "got it", I was beginning to think it went over everyone's heads.
Thank you, I see you in a different light now.
Like I've always said, no one can make a bigger fool me than I can.
And now I guess the same applies to you.

Blake
12-02-2013, 03:29 PM
I'm glad someone "got it", I was beginning to think it went over everyone's heads.

wut

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 03:32 PM
wut

Not surprising, "the proverbial 'wut' from Blake."
Sorry, I haven't the patience to explain.

mrsmaalox
12-02-2013, 03:36 PM

Ah the famous "I was just trolling" deflection :lmao

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Ah the famous "I was just trolling" deflection :lmao

And that is your idea of "trolling"?
The "deflection" part rattles pretty empty.
I would have termed it "infamous" rather than "famous", but to each their own.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 03:42 PM

:lmao:lmao

Blake
12-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Not surprising, "the proverbial 'wut' from Blake."
Sorry, I haven't the patience to explain.

Don't bother. Your explanations usually are just as flip floppy.

DJR210
12-02-2013, 03:54 PM
much too serious

:lol suicide imminent

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Don't bother. Your explanations usually are just as flip floppy.

This ^^^ coming from the King of "wut"!

Popeye
12-02-2013, 04:06 PM

http://i41.tinypic.com/opps94.jpg

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 05:19 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/opps94.jpg

Blake
12-02-2013, 05:40 PM
This ^^^ coming from the King of "wut"!

Ok

Blake
12-02-2013, 05:40 PM
Why would SA210 get banned and not SBM?

johnsmith
12-02-2013, 05:41 PM

Just think, if sa210 doesn't talk to you anymore, now only one person is going to show up to the gtg you'll never put together. No wonder you're so sad....and very serious about all this.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Just think, if sa210 doesn't talk to you anymore, now only one person is going to show up to the gtg you'll never put together. No wonder you're so sad....and very serious about all this.

I have faith you will be there johnsmith and bring dmc and the goat with you - that should not be a puzzle for you at all.

:lol:lol

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 05:46 PM

Am I not taking this serious enough for you? I'm sorry.
My bad. I'll have to take it more so in the future.
That way I can look just as foolish as you already do.
Yeah, that's the ticket.

johnsmith
12-02-2013, 05:47 PM
I have faith you will be there johnsmith and bring dmc and the goat with you - that should not be a puzzle for you at all.

:lol:lol

You know as well as I do that this alleged GTG will never happen.

johnsmith
12-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Am I not taking this serious enough for you? I'm sorry.
My bad. I'll have to take it more so in the future.
That way I can look just as foolish as you already do.
Yeah, that's the ticket.

Nice, the old "I know you are but what am I" comeback. That will learn me.

Also, you're taking this site more serious than anyone I've ever witnessed on here. Either your running on a repetitive schtick, or you're just a giant fucking idiot. Either way, it doesn't make you look good.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Nice, the old "I know you are but what am I" comeback. That will learn me.

Also, you're taking this site more serious than anyone I've ever witnessed on here. Either your running on a repetitive schtick, or you're just a giant fucking idiot. Either way, it doesn't make you look good.

But that is the point, nothing anyone does ever looks good on this site, or are you still in the dark on that?
Too serious, not serious enough, who really cares?
I sure as hell don't, but I can "pretend" that I do if that will make you happy.
Personally I don't think anything anyone does on here will make you happy.
You seem to love being unhappy from the tone of most of your posts.
You rarely have anything profound to say, and even less so of an intelligent nature.
So why are you complaining about it?
And you really think I care how any of this looks to me?
Then you have another "think" coming.

Popeye
12-02-2013, 05:59 PM
johnsmith and manloxx meltdowns make for a nice day :lmao

johnsmith
12-02-2013, 06:00 PM
But that is the point, nothing anyone does ever looks good on this site, or are you still in the dark on that?
Too serious, not serious enough, who really cares?
I sure as hell don't, but I can "pretend" that I do if that will make you happy.
Personally I don't think anything anyone does on here will make you happy.
You seem to love being unhappy from the tone of most of your posts.
You rarely have anything profound to say, and even less so of an intelligent nature.
So why are you complaining about it?
And you really think I care how any of this looks to me?
Then you have another "think" coming.

See, you're lying here. You care so much that you want to have a GTG to get to know a bunch of people that you'd never socialize with if you actually had a life. You can chime in with "you're not intelligent" all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you came to the Club, took a side, pretended not too, and then constantly pretend to somehow be above all of it while doing the exact same thing.

You're a hypocrite, you haven't been funny even once on here, and no one is going to go to your GTG that you will never actually plan. But hey, keep pretending that this shit doesn't matter to you, your thousands of recent posts say otherwise.

johnsmith
12-02-2013, 06:01 PM

:rolleyes

You no longer deserve any recognition SA210. Stick to your normal screen name and I will pretend to take you serious.

Joseph Kony
12-02-2013, 06:03 PM
See, you're lying here. You care so much that you want to have a GTG to get to know a bunch of people that you'd never socialize with if you actually had a life. You can chime in with "you're not intelligent" all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you came to the Club, took a side, pretended not too, and then constantly pretend to somehow be above all of it while doing the exact same thing.

You're a hypocrite, you haven't been funny even once on here, and no one is going to go to your GTG that you will never actually plan. But hey, keep pretending that this shit doesn't matter to you, your thousands of recent posts say otherwise.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7n9xtvJ9K1qi4uu3.gif

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 06:05 PM
:rolleyes

You no longer deserve any recognition SA210. Stick to your normal screen name and I will pretend to take you serious.

sure, just tell chumpie to remove the banning from his regular screen name genius!

Joseph Kony
12-02-2013, 06:07 PM
tbh for a guy who likes to talk shit about trolls hiding behind screenames your fuck buddy SA210 seems to have a lot of troll profiles he hides behind already

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 06:08 PM

Well, at least I'm not the one whining about it.
Even when the GTG happens, you won't believe it because it means soooooo much to you that it doesn't.
And you'll miss out on meeting some probably pretty nice people.
But nooooooooo, not johnsmith, he is too cool for this, he takes it all waaaay too seriously, he never ever takes sides, and he sure as hell doesn't complain about "pretend" like a GTG.
That "new rope" not new enough for you?

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 06:11 PM

You got it all wrong and backwards johnny

If all of you are really this "this isn't serious" group of jagoffs -

then step up to the plate - talk to your troll friends - who don't have the balls to step up - and make a choice.

Let us make this happen. Once and for all.

At the very least - if none of you tough guys can make that one step -

please - stop acting like tough guys - it only makes you look ridiculous.

I am putting myself out there. I am sure somebody can put me in my place - maybe you -

I will at least get out from behind my computer and give it a shot - even if you were to put me in my place - I would at least step up to the plate.

So, anybody out there talking tough guy talk want to take a first step?

Fuck - you can all prove yourselves.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 06:12 PM
tbh for a guy who likes to talk shit about trolls hiding behind screenames your fuck buddy SA210 seems to have a lot of troll profiles he hides behind already

Your butt-buddy chumpie banned all his accounts you stupid misinformed moron.

Because sa210 destroyed chumpie and destroyed his anonymity and chumpie hasn't stopped bleeding - but you already knew that under another troll account you dumbshit.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 06:13 PM
Your butt-buddy chumpie banned all his accounts you stupid misinformed moron.Yeah, that's why he's still posting.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Yeah, that's why he's still posting.

Ok you banned every account you could think of -
yesterday he found one untouched - you now got that one.

Today he found another one - guess what your snitching bleeding pussy ass will do next?

Yup this one is gone also.

What happened - even though the "rules" were already in your favor - you still had to resort to that?

Even when the whole fuckin' forum is 50 to 2 -

you needed snitching, support, bannings?

What a sad desperate man you are.

That is ok -

we aren't done by a long-shot.

koriwhat
12-02-2013, 06:16 PM

then step up to the plate - talk to your troll friends - who don't have the balls to step up - and make a choice.

I am putting myself out there. I am sure somebody can put me in my place - maybe you -

I will at least get out from behind my computer and give it a shot - even if you were to put me in my place - I would at least step up to the plate.

lol whatever...

Because sa210 destroyed chumpie and destroyed his anonymity and chumpie hasn't stopped bleeding - but you already knew that under another troll account you dumbshit.

prove it... or just keep speculating. it is what it is.

Joseph Kony
12-02-2013, 06:17 PM

All those trolls existed before this happened, no new members have been approved on ST for months :lmao face it, you support the same shit you're crying about, a dude hiding behind multiple troll accounts which have existed before any of this happened

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Ok you banned every account you could think of -
yesterday he found one untouched - you now got that one.

Today he found another one - guess what your snitching bleeding pussy ass will do next?

Yup this one is gone also.

What happened - even though the "rules" were already in your favor - you still had to resort to that?

Even when the whole fuckin' forum is 50 to 2 -

you needed snitching, support, bannings?

What a sad desperate man you are.

That is ok -

we aren't done by a long-shot.I haven't asked for anyone to be banned.

Your threats are duly noted though.

Blake

Your sock puppets can't hide your pain

Joseph Kony
we aren't done by a long-shot.

#obsession

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 06:19 PM
All those trolls existed before this happened, no new members have been approved on ST for months :lmao face it, you support the same shit you're crying about, a dude hiding behind multiple troll accounts which have existed before any of this happenedThat is quite a few screen names tbh.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 06:22 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

One guy is causing all this butt hurt from trolls, secondary troll accounts, longstanding trolls, etc....

One guy caused so much ass-pain - he was banned/frozen/cut off from his accounts.

Good work bro! :toast:toast:toast:toast

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 06:23 PM
He hasn't even said he was banned himself.

koriwhat
12-02-2013, 06:25 PM
He hasn't even said he was banned himself.

with so much time spent on ST, i knew pigs were worthless and spent no time policing.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 06:26 PM
with so much time spent on ST, i knew pigs were worthless and spent no time policing.

sorry, that was last year - this year I am a sumo wrestler

thanks for the concern mr calf tats!

that was a wise decision.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 06:29 PM
sorry, that was last year - this year I am a sumo wrestler

thanks for the concern mr calf tats!

that was a wise decision.

Now that was fucking funny, I don't care what anyone says.
Good thing no one takes you seriously though.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 06:38 PM

I don't know what is funny about sumo wrestling xmas - after losing about 500 lbs -

Now I have to gain it back -

but lucky for me - San Antonio is not too far!

*this single emoticon is blake-approved*

koriwhat
12-02-2013, 06:39 PM

what he should've said...

"sorry, that was last year - this year I am a sumo wrestler

thanks for the concern mr legs/arms tats!

that was a wise decision."

calf's are just a small portion of what's been tattooed. i'm only missing my front and back torso now, never going up past the collar or past the wrists.

as for sumo wrestling, he'd get his ass kicked. those dude's aren't pussies.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 06:42 PM
what he should've said...

"sorry, that was last year - this year I am a sumo wrestler

thanks for the concern mr legs/arms tats!

that was a wise decision."

calf's are just a small portion of what's been tattooed. i'm only missing my front and back torso now, never going up past the collar or past the wrists.

as for sumo wrestling, he'd get his ass kicked. those dude's aren't pussies.

Well, this is midget sumo wrestling - see I am a little vertically challenged -

but I will make a respectable showing - now if there are any tatted midget sumo bad-asses - you want some of the action?

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 06:45 PM
I don't know what is funny about sumo wrestling xmas - after losing about 500 lbs -

Now I have to gain it back -

but lucky for me - San Antonio is not too far!

*this single emoticon is blake-approved*

I've got a weird sense of humor, no mistake about that.
It can also be a little bit biting at times I'm told.

koriwhat
12-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Well, this is midget sumo wrestling - see I am a little vertically challenged -

but I will make a respectable showing - now if there are any tatted midget sumo bad-asses - you want some of the action?

it's not called tattooing or tatted in japan... if you're going over there learn the language. irezumi or horimono.

btw, don't take what i just said seriously.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 06:50 PM
it's not called tattooing or tatted in japan... if you're going over there learn the language. irezumi or horimono.

btw, don't take what i just said seriously.

Damn, I was checking on flights to Osaka as we speak!

koriwhat
12-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Damn, I was checking on flights to Osaka as we speak!

osaka would be nice and one day i will visit japan.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 06:57 PM
osaka would be nice and one day i will visit japan.

If you haven't sampled the "um - asian treat menu" and then you do - and you land a nice one -

You might not come back alone. Fair warning.

If you are at least 5'10'' tall - you will have to beat them off you with a stick -

but FIRST learn a little about the culture, the manners, the customs, their ways - and pay them proper respect- no master them -

and you will be like Hawthorne in the Shogun story.

koriwhat
12-02-2013, 07:00 PM
If you haven't sampled the "um - asian treat menu" and then you do - and you land a nice one -

You might not come back alone. Fair warning.

i'm not much into asian women tbh... been there, done that and wish to never ever go down that road again. then again, it was a korean and she was a bitch!

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 07:02 PM
A lot of them do have chips on their shoulders.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 07:03 PM
i'm not much into asian women tbh... been there, done that and wish to never ever go down that road again. then again, it was a korean and she was a bitch!

Well, there is bitch in every culture -

I have found great ones in all colors, shapes,sizes...

this is why you learn a little about the culture -

japanese are different from korean from chinese from malaysian, etc....there are good and bad ones - and if you are traveling abroad - you know you gotta sample the cuisine...

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 07:05 PM
I draw the line at eating dog.

m>s
12-02-2013, 07:05 PM
never understood the asian fetish tbh. white women only for me. however visiting japan would be cool as long as you stayed away from fukushima :lol

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 07:09 PM
A lot of them do have chips on their shoulders.

A lot of times it is culture differences.

I dated a Korean for many years - one thing I learned from their culture - is that on first meeting -
they portray a serious look - out of a standing tradition - that a person does not smile a silly face and wag their tail on first meeting. It is known as losing respect.

US people assume what? - That they are rude, unfriendly people.

Once they greet you without the phony smile - and they get past the official greeting - they are the warmest , friendliest, heartfelt people you will ever have as a friend.

Funny, that during the L.A. riots - most people in the neighborhoods - torched the korean owned businesses because they never got past this culture difference.

Blacks would say, "they come in to our neighborhood, buy property and then they can't even say good morning?" "Fuck em"

They did.

Misunderstandings.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 07:09 PM
never understood the asian fetish tbh. white women only for me. however visiting japan would be cool as long as you stayed away from fukushima :lol

You're not still pissed at me from the other day, are you?
Just asking.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 07:11 PM
A lot of times it is culture differences.

I dated a Korean for many years - one thing I learned from their culture - is that on first meeting -
they portray a serious look - out of a standing tradition - that a person does not smile a silly face and wag their tail on first meeting. It is known as losing respect.

US people assume what? - That they are rude, unfriendly people.

Once they greet you without the phony smile - and they get past the official greeting - they are the warmest , friendliest, heartfelt people you will ever have as a friend.

Funny, that during the L.A. riots - most people in the neighborhoods - torched the korean owned businesses because they never got past this culture difference.

Blacks would say, "they come in to our neighborhood, buy property and then they can't even say good morning?" "Fuck em"

They did.

Misunderstandings.

Yeah, run the property value down in those black neighborhoods. :lol

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 07:18 PM
Yeah, run the property value down in those black neighborhoods. :lol

But seriously - I could completely understand the blacks taking umbrage -

right after the riots - all these stories, programs, grants, etc...

were put into place to break down those culture differences -

then the latinos came in and took over and L.A. probably wishes the Blacks were still running things :lol:lol

m>s
12-02-2013, 07:20 PM
You're not still pissed at me from the other day, are you?
Just asking.

what are you talking about? i must have already forgot.

m>s
12-02-2013, 07:20 PM
^oh i think you were talking shit about the great aryan race. toe the line comrade.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 07:27 PM
^oh i think you were talking shit about the great aryan race. toe the line comrade.

:lol. I suppose I am about as Aryan as they come. I just don't advertise it.

CuckingFunt
12-02-2013, 11:20 PM

You want people to prove that they don't take this place seriously by jumping through hoops to prove something to you?

silverblk mystix
12-03-2013, 05:59 AM
You want people to prove that they don't take this place seriously by jumping through hoops to prove something to you?

Not really.

Just blowing smoke to offset their blown smoke.

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 05:27 AM
Looks like quite a select few have taken this place seriously enough to get a certain someone banned.
He would have definitely posted by now if he could.
That is a sure fire indictment of many of a pathetic existence and spent almost entirely on a virtual site taking things and themselves way too seriously.
Pretty foolish, very pathetic, and extremely hypocritical.
Maybe it's time for some of you on here to examine your priorities in life and how mundane your meager existence has become.
And knocking or insulting me for bringing it to the attention of those of you involved won't change it or mitigate it any less.
The truth will be looking back at you each day in each of your mirrors.
Fools are, as fools do.

Blake
12-05-2013, 09:46 AM
Looks like quite a select few have taken this place seriously enough to get a certain someone banned.
That is a sure fire indictment of many of a pathetic existence and spent almost entirely on a virtual site taking things and themselves way too seriously.

So you've made up your mind that there are no other possible options why someone suddenly stops posting.

that's being close minded and ridiculously paranoid.

Again, you'd make a terrible mediator.

mrsmaalox
12-05-2013, 10:52 AM
LOL @ the impartial mediator calling others hypocritical. Just shut up already.

TeyshaBlue
12-05-2013, 11:21 AM
#takesthisshittooseriously

DJR210
12-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Cry about it faggot. Your idol is gone. You can still blow him at Chris Madrids.

koriwhat
12-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Pretty foolish, very pathetic, and extremely hypocritical.
Maybe it's time for some of you on here to examine your priorities in life and how mundane your meager existence has become.
And knocking or insulting me for bringing it to the attention of those of you involved won't change it or mitigate it any less.
The truth will be looking back at you each day in each of your mirrors.
Fools are, as fools do.

it's a message board, take your own advice and don't take it so seriously. seriously!

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 06:30 PM
it's a message board, take your own advice and don't take it so seriously. seriously!

Then why are you taking it so seriously?
I make a simple statement and typical you blow it all out of proportion.
This must be your typical schtick in real life too.
Wonder how far that has gotten you.
Must be lonely without many friends.

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Cry about it faggot. Your idol is gone. You can still blow him at Chris Madrids.

More of your inane "fag" boring lame insults, and accusations with absolutely no substance behind them.
But then that is your typical schtick too.
You really do need a new writer!

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 06:35 PM
LOL @ the impartial mediator calling others hypocritical. Just shut up already.

Obviously a product of conditioned ignorance too.
How does it feel to always be the underachiever in your group of associates?
Must be terribly disappointing to look at yourself in the mirror each morning!

clambake
12-05-2013, 06:38 PM

i don't see why.......maybe if she were stevie wonder.

DJR210
12-05-2013, 06:45 PM
:lol Leave the resident MILF alone, Socrates.

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 06:49 PM
So you've made up your mind that there are no other possible options why someone suddenly stops posting.

I have no idea, but I do have my suspicions. Who doesn't?
I've learned to trust my intuition over the years though, thus I feel relatively confident he was banned.
It's a shame so many on here take things that seriously that they try to get someone banned.

i don't see why.......maybe if she were stevie wonder.

She can't be that bad, can she?

clambake
12-05-2013, 06:56 PM
kinda went over your head.

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 07:00 PM
kinda went over your head.

Wouldn't be the first time, that's for sure!

TeyshaBlue
12-05-2013, 08:08 PM

He didnt start fucking thread about this, did he?

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 09:23 PM
He didnt start fucking thread about this, did he?

No, actually the thread is about "where is SA210?"
But as usual some people want to do their troll thing and try, and I emphasize "try", to twist it all out of proportion or into something else entirely.
Go figure.
I chalk it all up to either conditional ignorance (trolling), or a severe lack of reading comprehension, or worse a desire to take things on this site way too seriously in order to justify their meager negative lives in real life.
It is what it is despite their feeble attempts to say it is to the contrary.
In any case it is only mildly amusing at best.

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 09:27 PM

As you are well aware and has been explained to you over and over to ad nauseum there is no, and will be no, mediation.
You lost your chance for that already weeks ago.
It's that severe lack of reading comprehension plaguing you again.
But that's ok. It is probably only a temporary affliction.

johnsmith
12-05-2013, 09:27 PM
No, actually the thread is about "where is SA210?"
But as usual some people want to do their troll thing and try, and I emphasize "try", to twist it all out of proportion or into something else entirely.
Go figure.
I chalk it all up to either conditional ignorance (trolling), or a severe lack of reading comprehension, or worse a desire to take things on this site way too seriously in order to justify their meager negative lives in real life.
It is what it is despite their feeble attempts to say it is to the contrary.
In any case it is only mildly amusing at best.

LOL!!!!

Add an invite to a GTG and you will have mixed in all your schticks into this one post.

You're a ridiculous clown.

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 09:48 PM
LOL!!!!

Add an invite to a GTG and you will have mixed in all your schticks into this one post.

You're a ridiculous clown.

I will take that as a complement, thank you. :lol
You might learn a thing or two.
But please, don't change your mind again and decide you want to go again. This is getting monotonously redundant.

johnsmith
12-05-2013, 09:50 PM
This is getting monotonously redundant.

LOL!!!!!'

You most certainly are

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 10:00 PM
LOL!!!!!'

You most certainly are

Keep "trying", certainly you can do better than that.
Weren't you the one mentioning 3rd and 5th graders?
Yes, I do believe you were!
Next I imagine you'll use the old "change the quote" ploy.

koriwhat
12-05-2013, 11:40 PM

i guess what i said went over your head and you usual schtick is to backlash, make fun of others and jump to conclusions in the process...

what i meant was, you say no one here matters because they're all internet personalities and yet you care so much about the fate of one sa210 but can't see the forest from the trees.

take your own advice, don't get so involved and move on because sa210 in the grand scheme of things isn't worth worrying about.

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 11:44 PM
i guess what i said went over your head and you usual schtick is to backlash, make fun of others and jump to conclusions in the process...

what i meant was, you say no one here matters because they're all internet personalities and yet you care so much about the fate of one sa210 but can't see the forest from the trees.

take your own advice, don't get so involved and move on because sa210 in the grand scheme of things isn't worth worrying about.

No one on here is, not even me or Blake Almighty.
But those three I have befriended on here.
Luckily Chump is still here, but as you say, none of them really matters.

But in that spirit I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

koriwhat
12-06-2013, 12:04 AM
But in that spirit I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

you too! i hope everyone enjoys xmas and new yrs.

mrsmaalox
12-06-2013, 12:43 PM

Damn, Koriwhat, who's your guru? :)

koriwhat
12-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Damn, Koriwhat, who's your guru? :)

lol maalox

xmas1997
12-07-2013, 09:01 PM
Still nothing from SA210.

symple19
12-08-2013, 02:05 AM
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1496264/thumbs/o-CAT-SHAPED-CHEST-HAIR-570.jpg?6

xmas1997
12-13-2013, 07:09 PM
SA210 was banned.
I'm quite sure that will make lots of you on here who take this site so seriously very happy.
We all know who you are.

mrsmaalox
12-13-2013, 07:40 PM
It takes a special kind of stupid to have 10 identities banned in a span of 2 days :lmao

johnsmith
12-13-2013, 08:18 PM
SA210 was banned.
I'm quite sure that will make lots of you on here who take this site so seriously very happy.
We all know who you are.

It's funny that you're insulting people for taking this too serious and yet you're constantly bumping these threads, constantly discussing banishments that may or may not have happened, and always trying to organize a get together.

I think it's time you step away from the computer, go make some friends, and stop posting on the Internet...it's consuming you and it's sad to watch.

:rollin

DJR210
12-13-2013, 08:19 PM
It takes a special kind of stupid to have 10 identities banned in a span of 2 days :lmao

Yeah. Lame ass motherfuckers tbh. This has to go down as one of the most epic fails of all time for message boards.

xmas1997
12-13-2013, 08:32 PM
It's funny that you're insulting people for taking this too serious and yet you're constantly bumping these threads, constantly discussing banishments that may or may not have happened, and always trying to organize a get together.

I think it's time you step away from the computer, go make some friends, and stop posting on the Internet...it's consuming you and it's sad to watch.

:rollin

Don't be silly.

johnsmith
12-13-2013, 08:56 PM
Don't be silly.

I know, it must be frustrating that I'm always right and you're always an idiot.

Clipper Nation
12-13-2013, 08:58 PM
Yeah. Lame ass motherfuckers tbh. This has to go down as one of the most epic fails of all time for message boards.

But but, they didn't fail.... they claimed victory and they laughed at each other's jokes, so they clearly won and were funny! :cry

xmas1997
12-13-2013, 09:04 PM
I know, it must be frustrating that I'm always right and you're always an idiot.

Must be.
I wouldn't know.
But apparently you do.

johnsmith
12-13-2013, 09:24 PM
Must be.
I wouldn't know.
But apparently you do.

You for sure win the award for "most times to say 'I know you are but what am I"?

xmas1997
12-13-2013, 09:33 PM
You for sure win the award for "most times to say 'I know you are but what am I"?

If you say so.
You're apparently the authority around here.

johnsmith
12-13-2013, 09:34 PM
If you say so.
You're apparently the authority around here.

Jesus Christ, it's not even fun to make fun of you. You're so unoriginal and unfunny it makes it hard to do anything other than feel sorry for you.

xmas1997
12-13-2013, 10:02 PM
Jesus Christ, it's not even fun to make fun of you. You're so unoriginal and unfunny it makes it hard to do anything other than feel sorry for you.

Sorry to spoil your fun.
I'm too tired and the game is going on.

leemajors
12-14-2013, 11:09 AM
odd he didn't reply when he logged in 3 days ago.

Leetonidas
12-14-2013, 12:16 PM
Glad those cock suckers are gone, The Club is much more readable and not a massive circle jerk in every thread

DJR210
12-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Glad those cock suckers are gone, The Club is much more readable and not a massive circle jerk in every thread

m>s
12-14-2013, 03:07 PM
Would have done just as well to ban Chumpdumper though either way

xmas1997
12-14-2013, 04:34 PM
I hate to say it but if one or two were banned, then the only fair thing is all of them should have been banned.
Obviously the owners of this site are totally full of shit if they did this.
But then someone is taking this all entirely too seriously IMHO to go so far as to ban anyone here since practically everyone, myself included, are trolls.

Clipper Nation
12-14-2013, 05:21 PM

Truthbombs, tbh :lol

Funny how the only one upset about it is the so-called "neutral mediator" xmas :lmao

redzero
12-14-2013, 05:44 PM
Were these idiots actually banned now?

ChumpDumper
12-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Since they keep logging in here, I would say no.

m>s
12-14-2013, 06:35 PM
Logging in to see if posting privileges have been restored I assume

ChumpDumper
12-14-2013, 07:01 PM
What would be the point of inventing some special stealth banning for anyone?

mouse
12-14-2013, 07:24 PM

Many reasons, one it allows the webmaster to not have to actually "ban" a poster and be attacked or charged with some sort of discrimination accusations and so on...

2nd it cuts down on the many negative PMs the webmaster has to sift through, it also allows the site to get credit for X amount of traffic even though they can't really participate.

Not as bad as like Spurs Report does where they have they're website settings set to show 10 or 50 guest 24/7 even though there are really only 8 posters in the sports forum and maybe one in the Catina and that's probably mom bear.

The ignore feature has many settings you can set it so you can see your postings but others can't so in reality SA210 might not even know hes on ignore he just figures no one is interested in his comments.

It has been done to me a few times when I was drinking and the Spurs got their ass's waxed by the Mavericks.

There are actually forums at this site you wont see that are active as we speak so do some research and find out more about "stealth" activity.

ChumpDumper
12-14-2013, 07:29 PM
Many reasons, one it allows the webmaster to not have to actually "ban" a poster and be attacked or charged with some sort of discrimination accusations and so on...That's already happening.

2nd it cuts down it allows the site to get credit for X amount of traffic even though they can't really participate.Cuts down or allows? Neither makes much sense.

Not as bad as like Spurs Report does where they have they're website settings set to show 10 or 50 guest 24/7 even though there are really only 8 posters in the sports forum and maybe one in the Catina and that's probably mom bear.How do you know who is actually viewing the site?

The ignore feature has many settings you can set it so you can see your postings but others can't so in reality SA210 might not even know hes on ignore he just figures no one is interested in his comments.

I had it done to me a few times when I was drinking and the Spurs got their ass's waxed by the Mavericks.

There are actually forums at this site you wont see that are active as we speak so do some research and find out more about "stealth" activity.They might just not be posting for some dumb reason. Ever thought of that?

CubanMustGo
12-14-2013, 07:33 PM
I hate to say it but if one or two were banned, then the only fair thing is all of them should have been banned.
Obviously the owners of this site are totally full of shit if they did this.

You realize that you are one of "them" by most people's thoughts and would go too, right?

And that if you don't like what the owners of this site are doing with their own property, that nobody is forcing you to post here?

m>s
12-14-2013, 07:40 PM

inventing? dude they've been doing it for a long time of all people i should know. there are many different ways they can disable an account. sometimes they just disable the password so that its not banned but you can't log in. scroteface can log in but can't create threads, PM, view profiles, etc while tyson chandler is on "all ignore" where everything seems normal except your posts are invisible. there's more than one way to skin a cat.

ChumpDumper
12-14-2013, 07:43 PM
inventing? dude they've been doing it for a long time of all people i should know. there are many different ways they can disable an account. sometimes they just disable the password so that its not banned but you can't log in. scroteface can log in but can't create threads, PM, view profiles, etc while tyson chandler is on "all ignore" where everything seems normal except your posts are invisible. there's more than one way to skin a cat.Why do you need so many accounts?

m>s
12-14-2013, 07:44 PM
why are you moving the goal posts? you asked a question and i provided the answer. didn't like the answer?

ChumpDumper
12-14-2013, 07:46 PM
why are you moving the goal posts? you asked a question and i provided the answer. didn't like the answer?I don't know why they would us a stealth banning in this case.

What would be the point? SBM has already been banned publicly in a direct squabble with Kori.

With you, I think they just like screwing with you because you're an asshole.

And why do you have so many screen names?

mouse
12-14-2013, 07:49 PM
That's already happening.

Maybe so but I wasn't sure if you knew that by your questions you ask.

Cuts down or allows? Neither makes much sense.

You commented before I could edit my post...

2nd it cuts down on the many negative PMs the webmaster has to sift through, it also allows the site to get credit for X amount of traffic even though they can't really participate.

How do you know who is actually viewing the site?

That's just it you don't , everyone sees what "their" screen names shows. For example you might not see mouse as logged in unless you log in as me.

do you not understand the "stealth" part of all this?

They might just not be posting for some dumb reason. Ever thought of that?

No, it never crossed my mind

ChumpDumper
12-14-2013, 07:55 PM
Maybe so but I wasn't sure if you knew that by your questions you ask.Of course it's happening and that completely negates that point you made.

You commented before I could edit my post...

2nd it cuts down on the many negative PMs the webmaster has to sift through, it also allows the site to get credit for X amount of traffic even though they can't really participate.Again, it would already be happening. Also, how many negative PMs do you think they getting over SBM and SA210? Have you sent any?

That's just it you don't , everyone sees what "their" screen names shows. For example you might not see mouse as logged in unless you log in as me.

do you not understand the "stealth" part of all this?Since you are doing a poor job of trying to explain it, no.

I can't log in as mouse but I certainly see you here.

No, it never crossed my mindThink of it as a conspiracy.

m>s
12-14-2013, 07:59 PM
I don't know why they would us a stealth banning in this case.

What would be the point? SBM has already been banned publicly in a direct squabble with Kori.

With you, I think they just like screwing with you because you're an asshole.

And why do you have so many screen names?

i wasn't using them all at once i kept switching as one would get banned. they were all donated to me by other posters.

and the reason to do it this way is easy. you cried to the mods about your picture being posted david and don't want everyone to know that it's you and you tattled.

ChumpDumper
12-14-2013, 08:02 PM
i wasn't using them all at once i kept switching as one would get banned. they were all donated to me by other posters.So you just expect to get banned for being an asshole.

OK

and the reason to do it this way is easy. you cried to the mods about your picture being posted david and don't want everyone to know that it's you and you tattled.This is your theory?

m>s
12-14-2013, 08:04 PM
yeah. those guys didn't just quit posting for fun, they were obsessed with this place. they were stealth banned for some reason or intimidated out of posting. that's it and that's all.

ChumpDumper
12-14-2013, 08:09 PM
yeah. those guys didn't just quit posting for fun, they were obsessed with this place. they were stealth banned for some reason or intimidated out of posting. that's it and that's all.lol intimidated

How?

mouse
12-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Think of it as a conspiracy.

It doesn't have to be if you would Post your actual photo.

m>s
12-14-2013, 08:12 PM
lol intimidated

How?

that's the least likely of the 2 possible scenarios. i just think that they were banned it's not like it's a far fetched idea. you're the one working feverishly to convince everyone that they weren't banned, whole thing seems kind of strange.

ChumpDumper
12-14-2013, 08:17 PM
It doesn't have to be if you Post your your actual photo.Who would want to see that?

that's the least likely of the 2 possible scenarios. i just think that they were banned it's not like it's a far fetched idea. you're the one working feverishly to convince everyone that they weren't banned, whole thing seems kind of strange.Who says I'm trying to convince anyone of anything? I'm asking you what you think.

You're getting pretty defensive. Feverishly defensive.

johnsmith
12-14-2013, 08:18 PM
that's the least likely of the 2 possible scenarios. i just think that they were banned it's not like it's a far fetched idea. you're the one working feverishly to convince everyone that they weren't banned, whole thing seems kind of strange.

My theory is that those two clowns in particular actually planned to stop posting so that they could come back in a month and claim that they were banned and thus add validity to their "snitch" schtick. I guarantee that come somewhere around February, these two are all over it again, and ruining this place just like old times...only now they will pretend that it was a giant conspiracy that they were banned.

I think it's funny that they're that committed to it all...kudos to them.

Having said that, I've enjoyed them not being on here and ruining this place like they have in the past.

HI-FI
12-14-2013, 08:18 PM
yeah. those guys didn't just quit posting for fun, they were obsessed with this place. they were stealth banned for some reason or intimidated out of posting. that's it and that's all.

I do wonder if SBM quit posting because SA210 got stealth banned. I don't keep up with all the drama so possibly SBM was banned as well, I haven't seen his posts. I have no beef with either of them. I agree with your point though, why they get banned and what's the reasoning. I imagine posting the pic of ChumpDumper was the last straw, but then other posters post private pics and don't get in trouble. SA210 and SBM carry on lots of feuds but Chump instigates tons of shit on here, so once again where is the line drawn. I guess ultimately its the owners discretion, so it's all about who you know or who you blow unfortunately.

ChumpDumper
12-14-2013, 08:21 PM
My theory is that those two clowns in particular actually planned to stop posting so that they could come back in a month and claim that they were banned and thus add validity to their "snitch" schtick. I guarantee that come somewhere around February, these two are all over it again, and ruining this place just like old times...only now they will pretend that it was a giant conspiracy that they were banned.

I think it's funny that they're that committed to it all...kudos to them.Seems possible. And funny.

johnsmith
12-14-2013, 08:21 PM
Also, 8 years ago when I first started posting here, I said some of the meanest shit I've ever seen on this site...I was never banned.

You only get banned if you ask for it...and even then you will more than likely fail.