PDA

View Full Version : OT: Very tragic day, Paul Walker dies in a car accident...and even more tragic

Thebesteva
11-30-2013, 10:02 PM
Clipper Nation still alive

lefty
11-30-2013, 10:10 PM
OMG THIS IS SO NBA RELATED

Rogue
11-30-2013, 10:18 PM
saddest of all is that perverted sorry dickhead Joseph Gordon-son-of-a-bitch-Levitt is still alive and looking for his next target to stalk and peep at imho.

lefty
11-30-2013, 10:22 PM
saddest of all is that perverted sorry dickhead Joseph Gordon-son-of-a-bitch-Levitt is still alive and looking for his next target to stalk and peep at imho.
u mad because he put his dick in your Godess's mouth

Reck
11-30-2013, 10:22 PM

Damn bro, still hurting over faggy face Levvit?

DMC
11-30-2013, 10:28 PM
Fast & Furious meets The Quick and the Dead.

Rogue
11-30-2013, 10:30 PM
tbh while I was watching that film Don Jon I felt the impulse a dozen times to slam a fist into the monitor of my Dell laptop which my cop cousin bought me for about 8 hundred dollars (which's a lot of money to me) about two years ago. But thank god I had good composure so I'm still having that laptop. It's fair to say Levitt has one of the most punchable faces on this planet, tbh

DMC
11-30-2013, 10:32 PM
tbh while I was watching that film Don Jon I felt the impulse a dozen times to slam a fist into the monitor of my Dell laptop which my cop cousin bought me for about 8 hundred dollars (which's a lot of money to me) about two years ago. But thank god I had good composure so I'm still having that laptop. It's fair to say Levitt has one of the most punchable faces on this planet, tbh

lol,

irishock
11-30-2013, 10:40 PM
You just gotta love this piece of shit society we're a part of.... guy wasn't even the driver and he was attending a typhoon relief event... and people are still cracking jokes at his death.

Rogue
11-30-2013, 10:43 PM
I've been used to a frugal life and 8 hundred is indeed a big amount to me. the money parents pay for my college is about 10 times that figure but I think it's worth it, i just never fancy the idea of wasting too much money on entertainment or shit so I'd never buy any video games or movies, instead I'd always download them for free. We grew up in shitty economy so we have to scrutinize the use of our money imho, instead of living a life opulently and abusively like you boomers do tbh.

Def Rowe
11-30-2013, 10:44 PM
He went to my high school. My dad used to know his dad and grandfather. He came from a nice Mormon family. Good guy. He was always very nice and easy going. This is pretty terrible news.

jeebus
11-30-2013, 10:45 PM
Man, I wish cuckvp was still around; he could make an off topic forum that would be perfect for this. It would be a club of sorts.

lefty
11-30-2013, 10:56 PM
Man, I wish cuckvp was still around; he could make an off topic forum that would be perfect for this. It would be a club of sorts.
:lol

wtgspurs
11-30-2013, 11:34 PM
Dam, this is tragic, I was just telling my family that he's my fav actor at around the same time the accident happened :(

DMC
11-30-2013, 11:42 PM
Dam, this is tragic, I was just telling my family that he's my fav actor at around the same time the accident happened :(

That's ironic, because I had just burned an effigy of him a couple hours ago.

scanry
11-30-2013, 11:44 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/11/30/1130-paul-walker-accident-scene-twitter-3.jpg

ElNono
11-30-2013, 11:46 PM
why didn't it happen to Vin Diesel, tbh?

DMC
11-30-2013, 11:52 PM
What you wanna bet he was supposed to pull up in that sports car like he's a badass.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2013, 11:55 PM
You just gotta love this piece of shit society we're a part of.... guy wasn't even the driver and he was attending a typhoon relief event... and people are still cracking jokes at his death.

and all Tray Tray was doing was trynna get home to finish watching the All-Star game after scoring some tea and skittles....and yet you white folks think it's cute he was gunned down...you're right about one thing we live in a shit society / white man's world

CitizenDwayne
12-01-2013, 12:00 AM
RIP. He was such a talented actor...

DMC
12-01-2013, 12:01 AM
and all Tray Tray was doing was trynna get home to finish watching the All-Star game after scoring some tea and skittles....and yet you white folks think it's cute he was gunned down...you're right about one thing we live in a shit society / white man's world

We got him before he could concoct some drank tbh.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 12:14 AM

actually he's nothing without Vin D....Vin's presence is what made Paul in F&F

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 12:14 AM
We got him before he could concoct some drank tbh.

yeah a lethal mix of sugar and tea

Jacob1983
12-01-2013, 12:19 AM
Show some freakin' respect. He was a good actor. He made entertaining action movies. I can't forget Eight Below. Great family movie. RIP

Thebesteva
12-01-2013, 12:19 AM
why didn't it happen to Vin Diesel, tbh?

:lol Seriously though, whens the last time an irritating celeb died? Aaliyah, Tupac, John Candy, Chris Farley all dead (random celebs off the top of my head). Justin Bieber, Danny Bonaduce still alive.

dirk4mvp
12-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Sucks tbh the dialogue in the first movie was some of the best ever imo

sook
12-01-2013, 12:23 AM
God's sign of no more fast and furious movies. that is all.

Trainwreck2100
12-01-2013, 12:27 AM

So the real blame goes to the damn gooks

TDMVPDPOY
12-01-2013, 12:29 AM
I've been used to a frugal life and 8 hundred is indeed a big amount to me. the money parents pay for my college is about 10 times that figure but I think it's worth it, i just never fancy the idea of wasting too much money on entertainment or shit so I'd never buy any video games or movies, instead I'd always download them for free. We grew up in shitty economy so we have to scrutinize the use of our money imho, instead of living a life opulently and abusively like you boomers do tbh.

ur cousin is a failed cop, i thought all cops in commie states are wealthy...nothing beats making up laws for the day to fit ur needs to reap what the common mans wealth has sowed....

sook
12-01-2013, 12:30 AM
It is pretty shitty to be killed by a dumbass friend behind the wheel, however...

they both did go out for a joyride, and I'm guessing they weren't exactly driving granny style..

Killakobe81
12-01-2013, 12:58 AM
actually he's nothing without Vin D....Vin's presence is what made Paul in F&F

Running scared was a underrated mob flick ...walker was solid no Vin either. If you haven't seen it check it out ... RIP ...PW

AchillesHeel
12-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Running scared was a underrated mob flick ...walker was solid no Vin either. If you haven't seen it check it out ... RIP ...PW

This. Paul could act, he was perfect for F&F.

Killakobe81
12-01-2013, 01:16 AM
This. Paul could act, he was perfect for F&F.

Yep not Oscar worthy but solid in everything I saw ...

AchillesHeel
12-01-2013, 01:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msBbeo0SKHI

Roxsfan
12-01-2013, 01:25 AM
It is pretty shitty to be killed by a dumbass friend behind the wheel, however...

they both did go out for a joyride, and I'm guessing they weren't exactly driving granny style..

I wonder if it was a 911 turbo or turbo S? It is unreal how fast these cars are getting- 0-60 in 2.7 -3.2 secs and quarter mi times of 10.9 -11.2. Faster times w/ the s model. I mean these cars along with the zr1/zo6, m3/5, isf and ctsv along w/ some of the amg cars (and many others ) prove too fast for public streets - soo tempting to drop the hammer and many drivers hit it but don't quit it before it's too late.

Tragic. Rip. Especially sad since he was the passenger. Passengers usually don't tell driver to slow down as they don't want to look scared or act like a girl so to speak.

Read a story of a father who took a friend around the block in his Porsche and he wrecked and was killed on his daughters b-day.

Girl "stole" dad's Porsche for a joy ride- hit a toll booth at 100-plus and was vaporized.

Ex-nfl player died going 100 plus in BMW 7 series earlier this month.

ElNono
12-01-2013, 01:28 AM
I wonder if it was a 911 turbo or turbo S? It is unreal how fast these cars are getting- 0-60 in 2.7 -3.2 secs and quarter mi times of 10.9 -11.2. Faster times w/ the s model. I mean these cars along with the zr1/zo6, m3/5, isf and ctsv along w/ some of the amg cars (and many others ) prove too fast for public streets - soo tempting to drop the hammer and many drivers hit it but don't quit it before it's too late.

Tragic. Rip

Carrera GT

CitizenDwayne
12-01-2013, 01:36 AM
Running scared was a underrated mob flick

Exactly. It is fucking absurd to compare him to Vin after that film. Good movie. No Goodfellas, but a good one

oh crap
12-01-2013, 01:40 AM
yeah, running scared was pretty good.

fevertrees
12-01-2013, 01:45 AM
Sucks tbh the dialogue in the first movie was some of the best ever imo

still get chill bumps everytime I hear this speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB-bN-RkJLM

Roxsfan
12-01-2013, 01:46 AM
Carrera GT

Ahh yes. Wow. Too fast for public streets and for most driver's skill levels. Thx

RsxPiimp
12-01-2013, 02:06 AM
I'm honestly so fucking upset right now. He was the reason why I got into pimping my RSX years ago, this is horrible fucking new tbh. I even met the guy 3 yrs ago and I'm telling y'all he's probably one of the coolest guy in showbiz, dude is so laid back with no sense of entitlement in him.

He was sponsoring a charity event affected by the typhoon Haitian for my countrymen. I'm deeply saddened by this.

Life is too fucking short.

And fwiw, the guy driving the Porsche GT (Rodas) is a professional driver. It was just their fuckin time.

Thebesteva
12-01-2013, 02:09 AM
I'm honestly so fucking upset right now. He was the reason why I got into pimping my RSX years ago, this is horrible fucking new tbh. I even met the guy 3 yrs ago and I'm telling y'all he's probably one of the coolest guy in showbiz, dude is so laid back with no sense of entitlement in him.

He was sponsoring a charity event affected by the typhoon Haitian for my countrymen. I'm deeply saddened by this.

Life is too fucking short.

And fwiw, the guy driving the Porsche GT (Fajardo) is a professional driver. It was just their fuckin time.

I actually thought that building in the accident picture looked familiar. I think he died right across from Magic Mountain in Santa Clarita. I read it was in Santa clarita so I think that confirms it. Damn, thats like 10 mins from my house.

RsxPiimp
12-01-2013, 02:16 AM
I actually thought that building in the accident picture looked familiar. I think he died right across from Magic Mountain in Santa Clarita. I read it was in Santa clarita so I think that confirms it. Damn, thats like 10 mins from my house.

http://goo.gl/maps/J85LQ

Location of the crash

RsxPiimp
12-01-2013, 02:17 AM
Carrera GT

The Widow Maker strikes again. This car has a reputation for being wildly uncontrollable in the hands of anything less than the most skilled drivers and killing its occupants if they goof up just a little.

Thebesteva
12-01-2013, 02:21 AM
The Widow Maker strikes again. This car has a reputation for being wildly uncontrollable in the hands of anything less than the most skilled drivers and killing its occupants if they goof up just a little.

Yup, that place is like 3 minutes from Magic Mountain and another 10 minutes from one of my favorite Lakes (Castaic). Sucks man, I hope it was atleast a quick death. Getting burned alive is a HORRIFIC impression to leave on the family, one that may never be able to be accepted.

RsxPiimp
12-01-2013, 02:22 AM
Yeah^ that's it

minutes before the crash

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=306802&d=1385876954

RsxPiimp
12-01-2013, 02:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBeCopFSAjU&feature=player_embedded

RsxPiimp
12-01-2013, 02:33 AM
Look at the video, it looked like the car was coming apart before it hit the tree/pole. The driver has to be driving recklessly. The only good thing about this is no other innocent motorist/civilian was hurt in the process with the exception of Walker of course

Thebesteva
12-01-2013, 02:36 AM

Just saw that. LOL @ asian racer guys panicking

TDMVPDPOY
12-01-2013, 02:36 AM
did he die on impact or after the crash?

cause if he died after the crash, why didnt the idiot with the camera run to pull anyone out of the wreckage?

Thebesteva
12-01-2013, 02:37 AM
Look at the video, it looked like the car was coming apart before it hit the tree/pole. The driver has to be driving recklessly. The only good thing about this is no other innocent motorist/civilian was hurt in the process with the exception of Walker of course

How can you tell?

RsxPiimp
12-01-2013, 02:42 AM
How can you tell?
just an assumption, i see car parts and skid marks all over the place, would be interesting to know what really happened once the investigation is completed

ElNono
12-01-2013, 02:42 AM

I thought the Widow Maker was the GT2... tbh, if you put electronic stabilization in such a car, you're doing it wrong... the GT has always been "tail happy"... nigga was going fast, these things happen...

RsxPiimp
12-01-2013, 02:45 AM
I thought the Widow Maker was the GT2... tbh, if you put electronic stabilization in such a car, you're doing it wrong... the GT has always been "tail happy"... nigga was going fast, these things happen...

pretty much

Thebesteva
12-01-2013, 02:49 AM
just an assumption, i see car parts and skid marks all over the place, would be interesting to know what really happened once the investigation is completed

Just driving super fast. I've been in quite a few cars with my 'racer' friends who get a hard on for a long empty street and go from 20-100 in like 2 seconds. Speed demons deserve to die, nothing makes me happier than the thought of that guy driving 100 mph behind me on the freeway to swerve and die. Unfortunately in this case, Paul was a victim and that is very sad because he looked like a cool dude.

RsxPiimp
12-01-2013, 02:54 AM
Just driving super fast. I've been in quite a few cars with my 'racer' friends who get a hard on for a long empty street and go from 20-100 in like 2 seconds. Speed demons deserve to die, nothing makes me happier than the thought of that guy driving 100 mph behind me on the freeway to swerve and die. Unfortunately in this case, Paul was a victim and that is very sad because he looked like a cool dude.

yup. they hit that tree head on likely going close to 100mph or more which means no chance of survival regardless of the vehicle you're in. even if you miraculously survive the impact you'll burn to death while you're unconscious in a matter of minutes and thats pretty much what happened, people were trying to put the flames out with extinguishers but gave up because allegedly the fire was so intense. rip paul.

Thebesteva
12-01-2013, 02:59 AM
yup. they hit that tree head on likely going close to 100mph or more which means no chance of survival regardless of the vehicle you're in. even if you miraculously survive the impact you'll burn to death while you're unconscious in a matter of minutes and thats pretty much what happened, people were trying to put the flames out with extinguishers but gave up because allegedly the fire was so intense. rip paul.

Remember a young couple related that was somehow a family friend, like 3 years ago supposedly they were fighting alot as the girl was texting her sister telling her it was 'another night of fighting'. The kid was in a porsche as well, rich guys son, and he sped off the freeway at approximately 110 mph and crashed into the freeway barrier. The wreckage pictures look very similar, apparently the impat and fire were so bad there was hardly anything recognizable. Parents divorced after that accident....very tragic...why people cant just drive normally is beyond me.

RsxPiimp
12-01-2013, 02:59 AM
here's the driver, man, i still can't believe the guy would go out like that, i mean its not like he's some douchebag who doesn't have any clue to operate high end vehicles like that smh http://competition-motorsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/121.jpg

HI-FI
12-01-2013, 03:03 AM

you into drag racing as well?

RsxPiimp
12-01-2013, 03:04 AM
ElNono knows his shit

HI-FI
12-01-2013, 03:15 AM

agree on the speed demons part. I just don't get it man, shit ain't a fucking race track. I just got done exercising and sure enough two assholes were doing that crap around the neighborhood. If it was Walker's car then I don't know if I would say it was against his will, he might have given the guy the greenlight to haul ass. Still sad. I was never a fan of his acting, I won't lie, I thought he was only decent. But I had been meaning to catch up on those F&F movies. And it's sad to hear that he was a good dude for Hollywood standards. He probably died very quickly based on the speed and impact.

Thebesteva
12-01-2013, 03:30 AM
agree on the speed demons part. I just don't get it man, shit ain't a fucking race track. I just got done exercising and sure enough two assholes were doing that crap around the neighborhood. If it was Walker's car then I don't know if I would say it was against his will, he might have given the guy the greenlight to haul ass. Still sad. I was never a fan of his acting, I won't lie, I thought he was only decent. But I had been meaning to catch up on those F&F movies. And it's sad to hear that he was a good dude for Hollywood standards. He probably died very quickly based on the speed and impact.

I know I sound like a dick, but speed demons just irk me man. A lot of time in So Cal especially, you're just walking your dog or driving and some 20 year old Persian faggot drives 150 mph on a residential street.

ElNono
12-01-2013, 03:40 AM
you into drag racing as well?

no, not into racing. I drive a luxury car, tbh :lol

The guy I work with though was president of the Porsche Club of America for our region for many years... he owns a couple 911s and I've gone to track events, autocross, Porsche events, etc with him a bunch of times. I've been to the Poconos and Watkins Glenn. You see a lot of these cars and hear a lot of comments from the owners.

ElNono
12-01-2013, 03:41 AM
here's the driver, man, i still can't believe the guy would go out like that, i mean its not like he's some douchebag who doesn't have any clue to operate high end vehicles like that smh

tbh, this is what happens when they get cocky. You race at the track, not on the street.

StrengthAndHonor
12-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Yeah^ that's it

minutes before the crash

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=306802&d=1385876954

It's so ironic he died on a car crash and that picture is eerie, with a black shirt and shades, he looks like he was going to attend a funeral.

StrengthAndHonor
12-01-2013, 08:18 AM

It's so weird you said that, I remember not too long ago, Ryan Dunn (Jackass) also died from a car crash driving his Porsche GT3, and this was part of the report.

The car also burst in flames.

“I’ve never seen a car destroyed in an automobile accident the way this car was even before it caught on fire,’ Carroll said. “The automobile actually came apart. It was unbelievable and I’ve been on a lot of fatal accident scenes. This is by far the worse I’ve ever seen.”

The car was so badly damaged and the bodies so disfigured, the coroner’s office could not tell whether the impact of the crash (likely) or the fire killed the two men.

One of the most significant findings at the crash scene were skid marks from the car 100 feet long. They suggest the driver saw an obstruction in the road, which was straight, and tried desperately to slow down the car and take evasive action.

http://www.theimproper.com/24191/

:wow

Jodelo
12-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Could not care less...

Roxsfan
12-02-2013, 02:48 PM

You can see what appears to be the driver trying to get out of the car at 22 seconds - struggled for 5 seconds than fell back into the flames and died. The impact looks like it did not kill one of them instantly as some may have thought. You can even see his head/torso too.

Sad and so preventable.

Keep it on the track people.

hater
12-02-2013, 03:05 PM
shitty brake Porshes. no surprises here

mudyez
12-02-2013, 04:05 PM
While reading about Walkers dead, I found out that John Candy died as well!

I was pretty shocked about it!

...especially when I saw, that it happened in '94!

R.I.P. John

spurraider21
12-02-2013, 04:26 PM
I know I sound like a dick, but speed demons just irk me man. A lot of time in So Cal especially, you're just walking your dog or driving and some 20 year old Persian faggot drives 150 mph on a residential street.
:lol in their BMW with daddy's money

RsxPiimp
12-02-2013, 05:00 PM
You can see what appears to be the driver trying to get out of the car at 22 seconds - struggled for 5 seconds than fell back into the flames and died. The impact looks like it did not kill one of them instantly as some may have thought. You can even see his head/torso too.

Sad and so preventable.

Keep it on the track people.

Yeah, I'd say there's a good chance the passenger was killed first since the brunt force of the impact was on the passenger side followed by an immediate explosion (gas tank of the CTG is located near the passenger)

Anyway, here's an interesting quote on what may have happened.

This happened at a business park located in Rye Canyon near Santa Clarita, California.

During a car show that Paul was using to support his charity “Reach Out Worldwide”, Paul and Roger Rodas (The Owner) of Always Evolving Performance, where the event was held decided to take his red Porsche for a spin.

They left the AEP parking lot turning right onto Alta Vista Ave. They then turned right onto Constellation Rd, and then right again onto Kelly Johnson Pkwy where the driver began testing the limits of the Porsche.

Northbound Kelly Johnson Pkwy has a small s curve and a wide sweeping right turn that turns into Hercules St. This business park loop is infamous for drivers using it as a race track and the “Hercules Curve” is where they test their drifting skills.

Paul and Roger’s speed was far too fast into the curve and the car’s rear end kicked out toward the driver side. The driver then over corrected and the passenger side rear end kicked out to the passenger side.

Sliding sideways at high speed, the car hit a light pole directly on the passenger door where Paul was sitting and the car was split/wrapped around the pole.

The fire was a result of the initial impact with the pole, as the force of the impact tore open pressurized fuel lines and the fuel tank, throwing burning gasoline all over the vehicle. The car continued to burn as it came to a sliding stop on a small tree."

http://thesupercarkids.com/what-caus...gt-to-explode/

Thebesteva
12-02-2013, 05:20 PM
:lol in their BMW with daddy's money

Playing tiesto music

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 07:03 PM
u mad because he put his dick in your Godess's mouth

Not likely... he likes kids.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 07:06 PM
He went to my high school. My dad used to know his dad and grandfather. He came from a nice Mormon family. Good guy. He was always very nice and easy going. This is pretty terrible news.

That explains the obsession of liking little girls.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 07:07 PM

And a pedophile too.

hater
12-02-2013, 07:22 PM
And a pedophile too.

16 is good to go on 90% of the planet.

let me guess you live in the bible belt? :lmao

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 07:31 PM

Actually, the Bible permits pedophilia. Jesus mom was like 12 when she was fucking Joseph. It's against the law in this country.

TXstbobcat
12-02-2013, 07:40 PM
Saddest part is that none of his movies were worth watching.

koriwhat
12-02-2013, 07:48 PM

lol... they should've crashed and burned too.

Holden_Caulfield
12-02-2013, 07:48 PM
idk man Shes All That had some prime girls in it

Suspect
12-02-2013, 09:19 PM

Oh that was so funny and witty

Def Rowe
12-02-2013, 09:42 PM
That explains the obsession of liking little girls.

Eh, could be part of it I guess. Isn't 16 the age of consent where you're at?

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Eh, could be part of it I guess. Isn't 16 the age of consent where you're at?

Lol... damn Def. Its not a law I've ever concerned myself with. A 33 year old man has no business with a 16 year.

Def Rowe
12-02-2013, 10:52 PM
Lol... damn Def. Its not a law I've ever concerned myself with. A 33 year old man has no business with a 16 year.

Yes, I agree brother. But why are we passionate about that right now? Homeboy just died, tragically.