PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Harden with the froof bombs

lefty
12-01-2013, 04:01 AM
:lol parker
:lol hero ball

Paul Garcia PS PaulGarciaPS (https://twitter.com/PaulGarciaPS)
Follow (https://twitter.com/PaulGarciaPS)
Harden: "You get Tony Parker to put a lot of shots up, it takes away from all their guys knocking down 3s and getting us off balance."

AussieFanKurt
12-01-2013, 04:02 AM
Lol at people deflecting from Manus last shot... what the fuck was that you argie cunt

Trainwreck2100
12-01-2013, 04:03 AM
:lol parker
:lol hero ball

Paul Garcia PS PaulGarciaPS (https://twitter.com/PaulGarciaPS)
Follow (https://twitter.com/PaulGarciaPS)
Harden: "You get Tony Parker to put a lot of shots up, it takes away from all their guys knocking down 3s and getting us off balance."

they missed plenty of wide open fucking threes though

lefty
12-01-2013, 04:07 AM
Lol at people deflecting from Manus last shot... what the fuck was that you argie cunt
He took that shot with the clock dwingdling down because fucking Parker had a good look yet panicked and threw it to Manu

AussieFanKurt
12-01-2013, 04:11 AM
He took that shot with the clock dwingdling down because fucking Parker had a good look yet panicked and threw it to Manu

What the fuck are you talking about... there was 17 seconds left on the shot-clock?

Trainwreck2100
12-01-2013, 04:13 AM
What the fuck are you talking about... there was 17 seconds left on the shot-clock?

2 for 1 was most likely the call

lefty
12-01-2013, 04:16 AM
2 for 1 was most likely the call
yes

ElNono
12-01-2013, 04:17 AM

lmao they draw a play for Tony going straight to the rack, and he panics and passes it out looking to get bailed out...

HI-FI
12-01-2013, 04:19 AM
it was comforting to see Pop rip into Parker tonight, vintage. Parker will slip into shades of Kobe if you don't chew his ass out at times.

Trainwreck2100
12-01-2013, 04:22 AM
parker and manu both have been giveth taketh for the last couple years, Parker's just been doing even more dumbass shit since it became "his team." But Harden's comment is retarded, Green Bonner and Beli all missed wide open looks towards the end of the game.

Reck
12-01-2013, 04:24 AM
lmao they draw a play for Tony going straight to the rack, and he panics and passes it out looking to get bailed out...

I think you and I are the only Manu fans left on this board. :lol

The faggotry that goes on here when he shits the bed in unbelievable.

AussieFanKurt
12-01-2013, 04:25 AM

yeah if only that cunt didn't shit the bed and give the heat the ball 8 times in 6

Reck
12-01-2013, 04:27 AM
yeah if only that cunt didn't shit the bed and give the heat the ball 8 times in 6

I'm not talking about you btw. I'm talking about the wrist cutting fools upstairs. Too quick to play the blame game.

ElNono
12-01-2013, 04:35 AM

When not trolling, I've called out Gino plenty of times. It's not about being a fan, that play was a layup for Tony and I think he saw Howard closing in and he got rid of it.

After that, it's making lemonade.

ElNono
12-01-2013, 04:36 AM
:lol It's like this troll upstairs bitching about Manu taking 3s in this game, when he only took three 3s... really? That's why we lost?

lefty
12-01-2013, 04:36 AM
Aussifankurt deflecting :lol

HI-FI
12-01-2013, 04:42 AM
I'm not talking about you btw. I'm talking about the wrist cutting fools upstairs. Too quick to play the blame game.
there will always be Ginoblized comments post 6, and I was pretty favorable or fair to Ginobili prior to that. some of us just get tired of worrying if he'll break down, turn shit over, and get paid too much because he speaks Spanish. It is what it is, I've accepted it, and tbh I still prefer him at times on a personal level over Parker. I don't want to think of Spurs with Parker as leader minus Duncan.

Reck
12-01-2013, 05:45 AM
there will always be Ginoblized comments post 6, and I was pretty favorable or fair to Ginobili prior to that. some of us just get tired of worrying if he'll break down, turn shit over, and get paid too much because he speaks Spanish. It is what it is, I've accepted it, and tbh I still prefer him at times on a personal level over Parker. I don't want to think of Spurs with Parker as leader minus Duncan.

No doubt.

I give Manu his fair share of blame but in the end I'm appreciative of what the bald fuck has done for this team so it all evens out.

What's more, he's close to hanging it up so why damn him so close to the finish line only to sing him praises when he does do retire for good you know?

testies
12-01-2013, 06:57 AM
its a fking regular season game

spurraider21
12-01-2013, 07:24 AM
i think a lot of the anti-Manu trolls upstairs are younger than 17