PDA

View Full Version : For All Those Crying Over Paul's Death Just Remember Trayvon Was A Good Kid Too!!!!

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 08:56 AM
Paul was likely breaking the law when he died and could have easily killed innocent bystanders....Trayvon was just walking home to finish watching the All-Star game with lethal weapons of Ice Tea and Skittles when he was accosted by raging mad man.... yet the ST Frost kings delighted in Tray's death and still do...yet yall want to cry over this a guy likely doing 160 on a public street....

yall have some real soul searching to do...if not in this life then maybe the next....at some point you will learn your lesson for you callous disregard for minority life...:p:

Rogue
12-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Neither Trayvon nor Zimmerman was a good person imho. they both had bad records before that tragedy and it's fair to say if Trayvon also had a gun in his hands at the scene he would've shot Zimmerman too, and it would've probably been Zimmerman ending up being killed tbh

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Neither Trayvon nor Zimmerman was a good person imho. they both had bad records before that tragedy and it's fair to say if Trayvon also had a gun in his hands at the scene he would've shot Zimmerman too, and it would've probably been Zimmerman ending up being killed tbh

Tray was likely a better person than you tbh...a 16 yr old kid and Zim was a 30 yr old moron...and btw any sane person would have shot a strange dude approaching them in the night...it's simple Zim thought Tray was committing robberies and he was WRONG....then he doubled down on an elaborate lie....all of the problems he's having right now is nothing but Karma about to take it's final toll on Zim...he knows he killed an innocent kid no matter how people like you try to spin it

Rogue
12-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Guy was only 16 when he died but I'm pretty sure he had banged more bitches than Rogue would have scored throughout his lifetime. He might not be committing a crime at that exact moment, and you may judge him as a "good" person by your own standard, but I doubt such a person could be nearly as good a person as Rogue is tbh. :cry

AchillesHeel
12-01-2013, 10:05 AM
Paul wasn't the one driving

TDMVPDPOY
12-01-2013, 10:24 AM
not many ppl gave 2 shits either one, every day people die, u dont hear people trending that shit like it some big news

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Paul wasn't the one driving

ohh I'm sure his friend didn't kidnap him and force him to ride at those speeds...:hat...what Paul did was tantamount to giving your cars keys to a drunk driver and asking him to drive you home

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 10:39 AM
not many ppl gave 2 shits either one, every day people die, u dont hear people trending that shit like it some big news

Paul was a handsome hollywood star...even though his shit stank like everyone else's he wasn't everyday people...

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Guy was only 16 when he died but I'm pretty sure he had banged more bitches than Rogue would have scored throughout his lifetime. He might not be committing a crime at that exact moment, and you may judge him as a "good" person by your own standard, but I doubt such a person could be nearly as good a person as Rogue is tbh. :cry

you're bad because you're going against god's will to have sex with a woman...he created Adam and Eve not just Adam

AchillesHeel
12-01-2013, 10:42 AM
ohh I'm sure his friend didn't kidnap him and force him to ride at those speeds...:hat...what Paul did was tantamount to giving your cars keys to a drunk driver and asking him to drive you home

Really?
It wasn't even his car, and the guy driving it was a professional race car driver. How is the crash Paul's fault?

In Trayvon's case, he was a dumb ******, a wannabe thug, who got what a thug deserves. Completely different scenarios.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 10:45 AM
Really?
It wasn't even his car, and the guy driving it was a professional race car driver. How is the crash Paul's fault?

So let me get this straight...you're saying his friend kidnapped him, forced him to get into the car..and forced him to sit there while he drove 160 + mph down a public street...and Paul Mr...Hollywood superstar had no say in how fast his friend decided to drive?

:lolyea...I think I understand your position

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 10:47 AM
I got a buddy that drives a VET....he was racing down the freeway once and I asked him to slow down because I was uncomfortable...Paul likely asked his friend to speed up...it's no coincidence he was making movies about speeding and hop in a speeding car...

AchillesHeel
12-01-2013, 11:33 AM
So let me get this straight...you're saying his friend kidnapped him, forced him to get into the car..and forced him to sit there while he drove 160 + mph down a public street...and Paul Mr...Hollywood superstar had no say in how fast his friend decided to drive?

:lolyea...I think I understand your position

Except this is a Porsche Carrera GT, a mid-engine car that only weighs 3,000 pounds. It's a very difficult car to handle at high speeds, the driver obviously overestimated his abilities to handle that car on the streets, despite being a professional racer.

Blake
12-01-2013, 11:43 AM
you're bad because you're going against god's will to have sex with a woman...he created Adam and Eve not just Adam

tell that to Jesus

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 11:55 AM
tell that to Jesus

Jesus wasn't a man..he was a demi-god (like Persius) pretty big difference

Blake
12-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Jesus wasn't a man..he was a demi-god (like Persius) pretty big difference

He was a man that told other men to follow him around.

Why do you think so many clergy take vows of celibacy

CubanSucks
12-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Obsessing over a 17 yr old boy this much is kind of creepy. Is there something you wanna tell us kool?

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 01:06 PM
He was a man that told other men to follow him around.

Why do you think so many clergy take vows of celibacy

you're an uneducated bum...he was a demi-god..half man half god...no "man" posses the powers he did...:lol unless of course we're talking about a Marvel comics hero :lol

Half man / half god = demi-god

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 01:06 PM
born of the virgin mary after life force transferred from heaven...no human sperm seed....only one from outer space :hat

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Obsessing over a 17 yr old boy this much is kind of creepy. Is there something you wanna tell us kool?

get lost

Blake
12-01-2013, 01:23 PM
you're an uneducated bum...he was a demi-god..half man half god...no "man" posses the powers he did...:lol unless of course we're talking about a Marvel comics hero :lol

Half man / half god = demi-god

you haven't read the new testament.

But yeah, marvel comics have as much believability as an immaculate rape of the virgin Mary, imo

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 01:25 PM
you haven't read the new testament.

But yeah, marvel comics have as much believability as an immaculate rape of the virgin Mary, imo

apparently I know enough to be dangerous... which is obviously more than you

Blake
12-01-2013, 01:27 PM
That doesn't make any sense

CubanSucks
12-01-2013, 02:03 PM
get lost

I don't think so. You see, just like Zimmy I have the right to follow people around in public. This public forum will have to do

Chief Brody
12-01-2013, 09:54 PM
This thread doesn't make any sense whatsoever, but since we're here...

The reason why people aren't sad (or rather, feign sadness) over "victims" like Trayvon is that there's no perceived loss to society. There's nothing he could've offered the world other than a couple shitty bootleg rap albums. He was 17, dumb, a future welfare recipient and obviously not running back material or Saban would've recruited him. We (as a society) lost out on nothing.

With Paul Walker--although I'm indifferent to his films--there's a sense of loss to all the fans who loved him, who grew up with the F&F series, and who will no longer get to see him. Plus he wasn't a burden on society.

Thebesteva
12-01-2013, 10:10 PM
i wish trayvon could come back to life just to show black people he would die within 3 years anyway from a black person shooting him

SupremeGuy
12-01-2013, 11:26 PM
What a stupid thread. :lol

Martin was a pathetic wannabe thug and the World is a better place without him.

Walker was an actor in a crappy/played-out movie series. At the very least, he brought some level of enjoyment to the millions of people who enjoyed his movies.

Rogue
12-02-2013, 05:41 AM
He didn't allow Eve and Adam to have sex though. They did so and God expelled them from the garden of eden as a punishment

The Reckoning
12-02-2013, 05:44 AM
i really don't care about either's death. no one gets out alive.

DMX7
12-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Paul was likely breaking the law when he died and could have easily killed innocent bystanders....Trayvon was just walking home to finish watching the All-Star game with lethal weapons of Ice Tea and Skittles when he was accosted by raging mad man.... yet the ST Frost kings delighted in Tray's death and still do...yet yall want to cry over this a guy likely doing 160 on a public street....

yall have some real soul searching to do...if not in this life then maybe the next....at some point you will learn your lesson for you callous disregard for minority life...:p:

I like your game, at least most of it.

lebomb
12-02-2013, 04:34 PM
He didn't allow Eve and Adam to have sex though. They did so and God expelled them from the garden of eden as a punishment

WRONG!!!!! They were expelled because god forbade them to eat an apple from the Garden of Eden.......Satan (serpent) coaxed Eve to take a bite, who in turn coaxed Adam to take a bite. Then they were evicted.

Blake
12-02-2013, 04:45 PM
WRONG!!!!! They were expelled because god forbade them to eat an apple from the Garden of Eden.......Satan (serpent) coaxed Eve to take a bite, who in turn coaxed Adam to take a bite. Then they were evicted.

Bible beatdown