PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Is Patrick Patterson The Real Thing ..Do The Rockets Have A Legit Big 3? It Seems So

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 09:32 AM
this white boy is balling...I'm starting to wonder if he's for real or just having a Lin-like run...he wrecked shop on Kiwi and Manu..real talk

Michael Jordan.
12-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Idk about that but Parsons is important to the team. Jones has potential too.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 09:52 AM
Idk about that but Parsons is important to the team. Jones has potential too.

by bad..I meant Parsons...they all look alike

Rogue
12-01-2013, 10:16 AM
parsons can be an excellent stretch 4 playing alongside DH imho. Dude's alreayd a solid #3 option on this team now and it seems he'll only get better, and he looks quite handsome which's the main reason why he draws Kool's attention i think. too bad he's trapped in a shitty franchise

Double-Up
12-01-2013, 10:21 AM
by bad..I meant Parsons...they all look alike

Yea I could see how a dumb fuck like you could get the two confused.

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/4264.png&w=350&h=254

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6466.png&w=350&h=254

DMC
12-01-2013, 10:22 AM
There's nothing "legit" yet about the Rockets. We'll see how the season progresses but they look good so far. They need some history before they can called legit.

DMC
12-01-2013, 10:23 AM

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/4264.png&w=350&h=254

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6466.png&w=350&h=254

The Kool troll doesn't watch games. He's too busy brainstorming new thread ideas to humor his recluse troll friends.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 10:34 AM
The Kool troll doesn't watch games. He's too busy brainstorming new thread ideas to humor his recluse troll friends.

obviously it was an honest mistake...I don't watch historically shitty teams...so I goofed on the names...big deal...Mr..Comanche chief

Buddy Mignon
12-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Nothing special here. He can shoot but he'll fold when it matters.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 10:59 AM

thanks for being encouraging

Michael Jordan.
12-01-2013, 11:03 AM

Parsons is actually pretty clutch. Lin is.the one who folds when it counts, though he's played surprisingly well this season.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 11:06 AM
Parsons is actually pretty clutch. Lin is.the one who folds when it counts, though he's played surprisingly well this season.

too bad the Rox will lose him in after 2014 :lol

Red Hawk #21
12-01-2013, 11:13 AM

:rollin

koriwhat
12-01-2013, 11:14 AM

parsons was gold last PO's. he bailed out harden numerous times during their run last PO's.

Twisted_Dawg
12-01-2013, 11:14 AM
:lol

Michael Jordan.
12-01-2013, 11:15 AM
too bad the Rox will lose him in after 2014 :lol
How?

GuerillaBlack
12-01-2013, 11:47 AM

Lin has played well since the all star break last season. Been averaging the same numbers since then.

Parsons is clutch. He always performs the best when the Rockets are in a primetime game or playing a top team. Parsons has been killing it for over a season now. This is no fluke.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 11:51 AM
How?

Parsons has a dirt cheap 4th season on his contract for 14-15, if the Rox pick it up he becomes a UFA at the end of it. He's playing really well so will they be able to afford him with Harden and Dwight with the back loaded contracts of Lin and Asik? I don't think so...he's leaving

Michael Jordan.
12-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Lin has played well since the all star break last season. Been averaging the same numbers since then.

Parsons is clutch. He always performs the best when the Rockets are in a primetime game or playing a top team. Parsons has been killing it for over a season now. This is no fluke.
IDK about that. Lin really shitted the bed in the playoffs.

Michael Jordan.
12-01-2013, 11:56 AM
Parsons has a dirt cheap 4th season on his contract for 14-15, if the Rox pick it up he becomes a UFA at the end of it. He's playing really well so will they be able to afford him with Harden and Dwight with the back loaded contracts of Lin and Asik? I don't think so...he's leaving
Well true, they might not re-sign him, but they will have enough room for another max contract.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Well true, they might not re-sign him, but they will have enough room for another max contract.

^ :lmao statement is an oxymoron... if that's the case they might as well sign Parsons for a Max...no 3 max contacts plus Lin and Asik's fucked up deals...you're on crack bro....

Michael Jordan.
12-01-2013, 12:06 PM
^ :lmao statement is an oxymoron... if that's the case they might as well sign Parsons for a Max...no 3 max contacts plus Lin and Asik's fucked up deals...you're on crack bro....
Asik's contract will be expired by then, and he will likely be traded so he's off the books. Lin might be gone as well.

Buddy Mignon
12-01-2013, 12:41 PM

I don't see why you guys just don't take my word as gospel around here. He's a decent little player to have coming off your bench... nothing more.

Bulaien999
12-01-2013, 06:15 PM

If rockets close to winning chips, they will resign him and go over to luxury tax