PDA

View Full Version : Philbillys hosting Cinci Bengals

Fabbs
12-01-2013, 12:46 PM
sup vander.
I got comped tickets 40 yd Plaza so I'll go ahead and witness the most likely scenario of the final nail being put in Charger playoff hope coffiin.
Prolly Charger in San Diego too, as i think the Scamosses have already cut a deal with L.A.
:lol 1st blackout of NFL season.

That having been said, hell of a game last week by the Bolts and that final toss by Philbilly. Never understood why Arutijutu was ever taken off the roster in the first place. He did a kick ass fill in job for Slacker Jackson back in 2011 or whatever.

I was thinking of making a Spurstalk sign. How could i work in some members names?

BUMP
12-01-2013, 01:03 PM
can you include me on your sign? I'm your biggest fan tbh

Blake
12-01-2013, 02:27 PM
What happened to Phyllis? I like that better than Philbilly

Fabbs
12-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Absolutely! BUMP should be easy to work into some cheesy saying (the only thing the networks will show).
Altho i also do not want to come across as a NFL-networks corporate kiss ass.

Hmnn. Okay i gotta split in about 15 minutes feel free to help me come up with something.

We could go with just the generic
"BUMP it up BOLTs on CBS"

Chief Brody
12-02-2013, 01:38 AM
Every time you think the Chargers have turned the corner, they follow it up with a dud. They're the AFC version of the Cowboys...sucks, b/c I wanted Cincy to somehow choke their way out of the playoffs so the real niggas could get in.

Robz4000
12-02-2013, 05:09 AM
Tbh, watch San Diego pull out a win in Denver only to choke to the Raiders at home.

spurraider21
12-02-2013, 12:59 PM
i hope so, i'm making the trip to SD

Clipper Nation
12-02-2013, 01:15 PM
Every time you think the Chargers have turned the corner, they follow it up with a dud.
That's because they're a perpetual 7-9 team that's too pussy to blow it up and rebuild properly, tbh....

spurraider21
12-02-2013, 01:20 PM
:cry but this is Rivers' renaissance season

Fabbs
12-22-2013, 01:22 AM
Sup Bump.
Sorry bout two weeks ago. Didn't think of idea til too close to game time.
Ok tommorow vs Oakland. 40 yard line again. But i think I'll give the sign to a chick right at the 50. More sympathetic/ratings grabber by networks camera man.
ChargerFan/Charger crowd there are very few signs thruout.
How bout just simply "Bolts Bump the Raiders".