PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: The Team That Melo Will Join Is Better Than The Team That Pau Joined

Buddy Mignon
12-01-2013, 12:54 PM
Its a fact. Look back at that scrub team Kobe was playing with, yet all it took was a floundering Pau to turn them into a powerhouse. And it wasn't like Pau was lighting it up before he came to LA, 18/8. He had never went a season grabbing more than 9 boards a game until Kobe cracked the whip on that ass. He was playing so pathetic that the Bulls refused to part with Tyrus and Deng for Pau. I still say we got robbed for giving up his brother in that deal. Anyway, his investment grossed us a few titles and I'm happy.

Now insert Melo... a 27/10 guy to an already athletic team with shooters, and three solid big men, and Kobe. Not to mention we will add a player or two to complete the dynasty. I know this sounds like its unfair but seriously... how long did you guys think we were going to hover at the bottom?

Bill_Brasky
12-01-2013, 01:08 PM
as long as fredo is in charge tbh

Buddy Mignon
12-01-2013, 01:26 PM
We have the best GM in the league, by far.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Lmao I still don't understand why you guys want shitty ass Carmelo Anthony... what makes you guys even think it will work? lmao seriously tho

Rogue
12-02-2013, 05:43 AM
the team Pau joined had a prime version Kobe while the team Melo is rumored to join will only have a TOSB kobe, imho

AchillesHeel
12-02-2013, 08:13 AM
the team Pau joined had a 30 - 16 record before he even played a game.

DMC
12-02-2013, 09:08 AM
Its a fact. Look back at that scrub team Kobe was playing with, yet all it took was a floundering Pau to turn them into a powerhouse. And it wasn't like Pau was lighting it up before he came to LA, 18/8. He had never went a season grabbing more than 9 boards a game until Kobe cracked the whip on that ass. He was playing so pathetic that the Bulls refused to part with Tyrus and Deng for Pau. I still say we got robbed for giving up his brother in that deal. Anyway, his investment grossed us a few titles and I'm happy.

Now insert Melo... a 27/10 guy to an already athletic team with shooters, and three solid big men, and Kobe. Not to mention we will add a player or two to complete the dynasty. I know this sounds like its unfair but seriously... how long did you guys think we were going to hover at the bottom?

You're right. Pau had to deal with Kobe's ego and still carry the team to the Finals 3 times in a row. Right now Kobe isn't even playing and the team is doing better than when he was. It's quite obvious that Pau Gasol is the reason the Lakers ever saw sunlight post Shaq.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 09:12 AM
You're right. Pau had to deal with Kobe's ego and still carry the team to the Finals 3 times in a row. Right now Kobe isn't even playing and the team is doing better than when he was. It's quite obvious that Pau Gasol is the reason the Lakers ever saw sunlight post Shaq.

Pau is stealing dough right now.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 09:15 AM
the team Pau joined had a prime version Kobe while the team Melo is rumored to join will only have a TOSB kobe, imho

If everything you add Kobe and Melo to theam we currently have they win a title.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Lmao I still don't understand why you guys want shitty ass Carmelo Anthony... what makes you guys even think it will work? lmao seriously tho

Of course you don't understand our methods and I don't expect you to. All I know is not team in the NBA has been more successful than us.

Bulaien999
12-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Of course you don't understand our methods and I don't expect you to. All I know is not team in the NBA has been more successful than us.

No Phil or Shaq coming to you anytime soon

DMC
12-02-2013, 11:19 AM
Pau is stealing dough right now.Players get paid for what they've done, not what they are doing. Case in point: Kobe's 48m for riding the pine.

Leetonidas
12-02-2013, 11:21 AM
So the Lakers then with their +14 over .500 record were worse than the barely over .500 record Lakers of right now? So Pau Gasol was a fucking beast and led the Lakers to multiple titles? :lmao

Leetonidas
12-02-2013, 11:22 AM

Celtics: 17
Lakers: 16

Come again?

Leetonidas
12-02-2013, 11:24 AM
You idiots are fucking sad. :lol This is 2012 all over again with Lakerfan clamoring about how Nash/Dwight were going to form a new dynasty with Kobe and beat the Heat in the Finals every year :lol How'd that last prediction turn out for you guys?

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 11:51 AM
So the Lakers then with their +14 over .500 record were worse than the barely over .500 record Lakers of right now? So Pau Gasol was a fucking beast and led the Lakers to multiple titles? :lmao

This team is obviously missing its best player and some role players as well. Only a fool would think Walton, Sasha, Radmon, and Bynum is better than the young guns we have now.