PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: The Break That Saved Lebron's Legacy

Buddy Mignon
12-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Wow!!! Who would have ever thunk that someone suffering from anal fissures during a basketball game would save a mans legacy? Not me, that's for sure. Even though Lebron was coming off a year where he had won the title against a very weak and overrated team in the Thunder, most critics still had him under the gun as a choker and overrated as well. Me personally, I thought Cuban and his boys would have repeated keeping Lebron at 0 rings, but Cuban wasn't smart enough to realize you just don't break up teams that win the title. To his credit, Lebron led the Heat back to the finals for a third straight year, which is hard to do, but waiting on them was a well rested Tim Duncan and the Spurs. This was a team that spanked Lebron when he was just a cub and were confident that they had the tools to do it again. The Spurs jumped out the gate quick and stole game one and home court advantage, but neither team seemed to want to take control of the series as they battled back and forth with the series tied 2-2 going into the fifth game, which the Spurs won in a convincing fashion. Heading back to Miami it seemed something was in the air, it felt like the night would behold something great.

Time Duncan came out smoking... no one could have predicted this. The Heat had no answer for him and it seemed that he would will his team to a win refusing to let it go seven games. Lebron was up to his usual tricks again, which was choking on the big stage, turning the ball over, tripping over himself, complaining to the refs and everything else a choker would do. Then something strange happened... Tony Parker went into hero mode and began chucking ill-advised shots instead of dumping it into to Duncan... allowing the Heat to keep it close towards the end. Then the most bizarre thing we have ever seen took place on a night that looked like the Spurs would win their fifth title. Tim Duncan asked to be taken out of the game with 28 seconds left while up by 5 to go take a shit break. This has never happened in any sport, but on that night his coach obliged him. And the world watched the Spurs squander away a five point lead with 28 seconds left and eventually losing the game and series all while Tim Duncan sat on the bench holding his bowel movement.

If Duncan could have just waited 28 more second the Spurs would have become five time champs and put a choker stamp on Lebron's career that he would never recovered from. But instead we wound up witnessing The Shit Break That Saved Lebron's Career. What's even more bizarre about that entire night was the fulfillment of a prophecy. Cully had already coined the name Tired Old Shit Bag for Duncan and on the night of June 18th, 2013 we saw his prophecy come to pass. No one knew we had a real live prophet in our presence.

Arnold Toht
12-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Great read.

SpurSwag
12-01-2013, 05:59 PM
Is being a troll no one likes really worth this essay you just wrote?

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Wow!!! Who would have ever thunk that someone suffering from anal fissures during a basketball game would save a mans legacy? Not me, that's for sure. Even though Lebron was coming off a year where he had won the title against a very weak and overrated team in the Thunder, most critics still had him under the gun as a choker and overrated as well. Me personally, I thought Cuban and his boys would have repeated keeping Lebron at 0 rings, but Cuban wasn't smart enough to realize you just don't break up teams that win the title. To his credit, Lebron led the Heat back to the finals for a third straight year, which is hard to do, but waiting on them was a well rested Tim Duncan and the Spurs. This was a team that spanked Lebron when he was just a cub and were confident that they had the tools to do it again. The Spurs jumped out the gate quick and stole game one and home court advantage, but neither team seemed to want to take control of the series as they battled back and forth with the series tied 2-2 going into the fifth game, which the Spurs won in a convincing fashion. Heading back to Miami it seemed something was ion the air, it felt like the night would behold something great.

Time Duncan came out smoking... no one could have predicted this. The Heat had no answer for him and it seemed that he would will his team to a win refusing to let it go seven games. Lebron was up to his usual tricks again, which was choking on the big stage, turning the ball over, tripping over himself, complaining to the refs and everything else a choker would do. Then something strange happened... Tony Parker went into hero mode and began chucking ill-advised shots instead of dumping it into to Duncan... allowing the Heat to keep it close towards the end. Then the most bizarre thing we have ever seen took place on a night that looked like the Spurs would win their fifth title. Tim Duncan asked to be taken out of the game with 28 seconds left while up by 5 to go take a shit break. This has never happened in any sport, but on that night his coach obliged him. And the world watched the Spurs squander away a five point lead with 28 seconds left and eventually losing the game and series all while Tim Duncan sat on the bench holding his bowel movement.

If Duncan could have just waited 28 more second the Spurs would have become five time champs and put a choker stamp on Lebron's career that he would never recovered from. But instead we wound up witnessing The Shit Break That Saved Lebron's Career. What's even more bizarre about that entire night was the fulfillment of a prophecy. Cully had already coined the name Tired Old Shit Bag for Duncan and on the night of June 18th, 2013 we saw his prophecy come to pass. No one knew we had a real live prophet in our presence.

Luva you are the man. This is so dam funny I can't even insert lol emoticons. I really had no ideas Duncan needed a shit. U break...dude caught diarrhea in a title game. All that anal fucking caught up with him.

Buddy Mignon
12-01-2013, 06:43 PM

What do you mean no one likes me. I'd bet you if I threw a party and you threw a party no one would show up to your party due to everyone getting high and laid at my party. That's fact.

ElNono
12-01-2013, 06:54 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/100/312/bwUar2.gif

baseline bum
12-01-2013, 07:49 PM
What do you mean no one likes me. I'd bet you if I threw a party and you threw a party no one would show up to your party due to everyone getting high and laid at my party. That's fact.

Was your party where Magic got AIDS son?

SpurSwag
12-01-2013, 09:18 PM

No way man so cool getting high wow so badass never mind then man especially since you said that's fact at the end wow

DMC
12-01-2013, 10:21 PM
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/didnt-read-lol-gif-2.gif

LkrFan
12-01-2013, 10:27 PM
:lmao @ The Shit Break!

irishock
12-01-2013, 10:38 PM
:lol reminds me of reading Luva's masterful troll work during his prime.

Arcadian
12-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Yeah this is actually true, Lebron is incredibly lucky the way shit went down in game 6. He was one correct decision (for the Spurs) or one FT away from being remembered as a supreme Finals choker. Lucky bitch.

SpurSwag
12-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Yeah this is actually true, Lebron is incredibly lucky the way shit went down in game 6. He was one correct decision (for the Spurs) or one FT away from being remembered as a supreme Finals choker. Lucky bitch.

this much is true, last year was a major legacy definer for lebron. Had he lost like he was probably going too he would have been 1/4 in the finals, which is pretty hard to bounce back from

Buddy Mignon
12-01-2013, 11:29 PM
this much is true, last year was a major legacy definer for lebron. Had he lost like he was probably going too he would have been 1/4 in the finals, which is pretty hard to bounce back from

All of its true, you faggot. None of you have come up with one decent excuse as to why Jim checked himself out of the game with 28 seconds left.

Buddy Mignon
12-01-2013, 11:30 PM

It was a rebound, nigga. Don't come to my classics threads trying to redefine what I've posted.

Arcadian
12-02-2013, 12:14 AM
It was a rebound, nigga. Don't come to my classics threads trying to redefine what I've posted.

:lol You just further supported my point. So there were at least three things that would have fucked up Lebron's legacy:

1) Pop decides to keep Tim in game
2) Someone else gets the rebound
3) Someone makes one more FT

The more possibilities, the stronger my argument. And it doesn't matter which you choose - the point is that there were so many.

In other words, Lebron was bailed out by a series of low-probability events. You can't really pin that on any one thing in particular; it's the combination that sinks the probability.

p(A and B) = p(A)*p(B)
If p(A) = 0.1 and p(B) = 0.1,
then p(A and B) = 0.01

jimbo
12-02-2013, 12:50 AM
:lol You just further supported my point. So there were at least three things that would have fucked up Lebron's legacy:

1) Pop decides to keep Tim in game

Irrelevant. We already saw what Tim'll do when he has a game winner on his hands

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=34uux1iFSrZifM&tbnid=XC1Nklc_6buuOM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn2.sbnation.com%2Fimported_asse ts%2F1673453%2Fduncanmiss.gif&ei=gR-cUtG_GIvgoAT3voHQBA&psig=AFQjCNGaSmKSJnjhm2kXbTFw8EHeMNfoJg&ust=1386049793443499

SpurSwag
12-02-2013, 07:32 PM
All of its true, you faggot. None of you have come up with one decent excuse as to why Jim checked himself out of the game with 28 seconds left.

Great point you must be right Tim subbed himself out of the game in its biggest moment on the biggest stage, sounds about right

While were at it why did Kobe sub himself out against the warriors in one of the last regular season games? They had a legitimate chance at the playoffs

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Those rebounds don't matter if Ray misses that shot

But he didn't miss. He dropped that shit in ya draws. And you sitting salty.

SpurSwag
12-02-2013, 07:37 PM

Actually didn't even mean to post that in this thread lol

koriwhat
12-02-2013, 07:38 PM

no shit, right?

Holden_Caulfield
12-02-2013, 07:38 PM
tl;dr, but my answer would be free agency :lol

SpurSwag
12-02-2013, 07:39 PM

Do you actually hate the spurs that much tbh? Actually curious why, never understood anyone hating the spurs
except maybe suns fans, is it just because you don't want 5>4 to become 5=5?

Again not being sarcastic or anything, I'm not on this board that often so I don't really know your whole shtick

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 09:39 PM
Do you actually hate the spurs that much tbh? Actually curious why, never understood anyone hating the spurs
except maybe suns fans, is it just because you don't want 5>4 to become 5=5?

Again not being sarcastic or anything, I'm not on this board that often so I don't really know your whole shtick

I don't even watch the Spurs, son. They bore you to sleep. You don't worry about why I'm here... just consider yourself blessed.

SpurSwag
12-02-2013, 10:47 PM
I don't even watch the Spurs, son. They bore you to sleep. You don't worry about why I'm here... just consider yourself blessed.

lol alright man to each his own