PDA

View Full Version : Pacers: Are the Pacers going to pull a 2001-2002 Kings?

Jacob1983
12-02-2013, 04:50 AM
I just see this as possibility in the coming future. The Pacers are off to a great start overall and have an amazing record at home. The Heat are sadly going for a 3peat and are the darlings of the NBA. If the Pacers continue on their current pace, they would have HCA against the Heat in the Finals. The main things that would make think this Pacers' team is better than the 2001-2002 Kings team are Roy Hibbert and the toughness of the Pacers.

Robz4000
12-02-2013, 05:12 AM
They also don't have that dipshit Chris Webber either, so 2013-14 Pacers > 2002 Kings. Not that it means they beat the Heat tho.

LkrFan
12-02-2013, 05:58 AM
Not sure if I get the parallel here. Kings played no defense, but were offensive juggernauts. Pacers are just the opposite.

Thebesteva
12-02-2013, 06:17 AM
I just see this as possibility in the coming future. The Pacers are off to a great start overall and have an amazing record at home. The Heat are sadly going for a 3peat and are the darlings of the NBA. If the Pacers continue on their current pace, they would have HCA against the Heat in the Finals. The main things that would make think this Pacers' team is better than the 2001-2002 Kings team are Roy Hibbert and the toughness of the Pacers.

No Jew is going to allow Lebron to lose to the non marketable Pacers. Jews have a hard on with their 4 inchers over Lebron 3peating and the thought of him losing would be devestating. Hell, even though I think the Kings choked in that game 7 with the game close, it was obvious game 6 was rigged...fuck the only thing it was missing was Sternie out there with a chair hitting Webber over the head.