PDA

View Full Version : Catching up

Avante
12-02-2013, 12:03 PM
First off I don't have man breasts, I have well defined pecs, ya could bounce a quarter off them. Second of all why would anyone wanna piss off a neighbor? Obviously atheists are idiots. And I don't care where SA210/mouse/DMC are at. Vaginal knitting...hahaha!!!!!!!!! How many stupid sex threads can Koolaid post anyway, is this freak one perverted fuck or what? I mean who doesn't love sex but damn this guy can't talk about anything else but sex, wow~~~

Ok so which one of you know nothings do I have to deal with first?

Been into Harry Nilsson lately, didn't realize he had so many great tunes until I bought a CD of his at a yardsale for a quarter. Also scored a Best of Frank Zappa, he either nails it or sucks.

Talking about black QB's we could see two of them in the NCAA title game.

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 12:08 PM
First off I don't have man breasts, I have well defined pecs, ya could bounce a quarter off them. Second of all why would anyone wanna piss off a neighbor? Obviously atheists are idiots. And I don't care where SA210/mouse/DMC are at. Vaginal knitting...hahaha!!!!!!!!! How many stupid sex threads can Koolaid post anyway, is this freak one perverted fuck or what? I mean who doesn't love sex but damn this guy can't talk about anything else but sex, wow~~~

Been into Harry Nilsson lately, didn't realize he had so many great tunes until I bought a CD of his at a yardsale for a quarter. Also scored a Best of Frank Zappa, he either nails it or sucks.

Did you see that fucking end of the Alabama / Auburn game? A buddy was telling be about it. I was watching a House rerun instead because your god damn mom won't get wet while football is on. Fuck. Sorry to take it out on you but she won't wake up.

Avante
12-02-2013, 12:29 PM
Did you see that fucking end of the Alabama / Auburn game? A buddy was telling be about it. I was watching a House rerun instead because your god damn mom won't get wet while football is on. Fuck. Sorry to take it out on you but she won't wake up.

Sure did and other than that famous John Tyler vs Plano East HS game finish it was the most amazing finish ever. What was Saban thinking by having all slow linemen out there, he didn't see the return man? But...... it screwed things up because only Alabama can hang with FSU.

In that HS game we saw three on side kicks recovered for Plano East to make a huge comeback then with the lead and time for one more play they kick off only to have John Tyler run it back to score. The announcers have to heard to be believed.

I outgrew the...yo mama...thing around 16. When are you going to dump it, it makes you look stupid. To think anyone cares what some moron in hiding says about someone they don't even know.....come on man.

Blake
12-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Your bookie caught up with you

Avante
12-02-2013, 12:33 PM
Your bookie caught up with you

I'm up over a 1000 so I doubt that. It's all about playing one team to cover and doubling until they do, an old time tested stragedy that works every time.

So tell me dummy which NFL team is golden ATS in December?

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Sure did and other than that famous John Tyler vs Plano East HS game finish it was the most amazing finish ever. What was Saban thinking by having all slow linemen out there, he didn't see the return man? But...... it screwed things up because only Alabama can hang with FSU.

In that HS game we saw three on side kicks recovered for Plano East to make a huge comeback then with the lead and time for one more play they kick off only to have John Tyler run it back to score. The announcers have to heard to be believed.

I outgrew the...yo mama...thing around 16. When are you going to dump it, it makes you look stupid.

I think we already discussed the JT game a while ago. Probably the craziest game in high school football history. At least with that much on the line.

Hey...I'm not mad at ya dog. Hindsight is 20/20 and if I knew the game was going to turn out like that, I would have just let your mom blow me so I could still watch the football.

Avante
12-02-2013, 12:46 PM
I think we already discussed the JT game a while ago. Probably the craziest game in high school football history. At least with that much on the line.

Hey...I'm not mad at ya dog. Hindsight is 20/20 and if I knew the game was going to turn out like that, I would have just let your mom blow me so I could still watch the football.

I'm guessing you're more into..."see how funny I am everyone"....with this stupid mom talk, than actually talking to me. Dude, why do you play that silliness anyway, what are you really thinking? Do you honestly believe anyone pays any real attention to it? You can't be that ignorant. All it does is get in the way and make you look like a moronic jerk.

Football talk...

From 1901 to 1906 Michigan went 56-1, they lost the very last game in 1905 2-0 and that safety happened on the last play of the game. They would score over 2000 points giving up...36. They held teams to..0..49 times and scored over 100 4 times. But that pales in comparision to this...

Bedford County Training School an all black HS in Tennesse had a 52 game streak where they didn't allow any opponet........inside the 50. They won 78 consecutive games also.

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 12:50 PM
I'm guessing you're more into..."see how funny I am everyone"....with this stupid mom talk, than actually talking to me. Dude, why do you play that silliness anyway, what are you really thinking? Do you honestly believe anyone pays any real attention to it? You can't be that ignorant. All it does is get in the way and make you look like a moronic jerk.

I bet your bottom smells like raw cabbage and monkey semen

benefactor
12-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Been nice since you've been gone. Now go away again.

Avante
12-02-2013, 12:57 PM
I bet your bottom smells like raw cabbage and monkey semen

I'll go slow...

That sort of shit is funny when you're a kid, ok? Once ya get past 14 or so it now makes you look retarded, ok?

See what I mean about the same old boring shit, look at this freak the guy is too stupid to figure out we all aren't 13.

Avante
12-02-2013, 12:59 PM

Still following people around I see, dude why not do what most grown ups do...only read things that interest you....ever thought about that asshole?

Avante
12-02-2013, 01:01 PM
Is there anyone here who isn't some dumbass kid? Why do so many boring fucks post here anyway?

cantthinkofanything

nice call...before I knew, I assumed the voice was David Coverdale...
If you're going to have that haircut in a hard rock band, you better have the goods....

xfWPqRtozh0

clambake
you really got a thang for young kids.

Avante
12-02-2013, 01:02 PM
you really got a thang for young kids.

That was stupid, but not surprised.

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 01:04 PM

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 01:04 PM
nice call...before I knew, I assumed the voice was David Coverdale...
If you're going to have that haircut in a hard rock band, you better have the goods....

xfWPqRtozh0

Avante
12-02-2013, 01:08 PM
It is funny how ya leave another board where everyone can talk like mature/knowledgeable adults then come here and it's like another galaxy. So ya have to put on your...DUH! helmet to deal with the immaturity/non knowledgeable posters here.

Just look at the above, who stills plays.."yo mama"..???? Are you kidding me?

I'll try again...

You'd wanna mix Harry Nilsson in with..

James Taylor
Donovan
Gordon Lightfoot
Simon & Garfunkel

I know, I know that's pretty complex, do your best.

mrsmaalox
12-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Is there anyone here who isn't some dumbass kid? Why do so many boring fucks post here anyway?

:lmao

Avante
12-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Yep

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206352

Clipper Nation
12-02-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm up over a 1000 so I doubt that.
:lmao Disappearing for weeks after yet another shit pick
:lmao Trying to sneak back in weeks later claiming to be "up $1000"
:lmao Thinking we all forgot about your horrible record ATS
:lmao "Betting expert"
:lmao "NFL historian"
:lmao "You can always tell the rookies"

Avante
12-02-2013, 01:53 PM
:lmao Disappearing for weeks after yet another shit pick
:lmao Trying to sneak back in weeks later claiming to be "up $1000"
:lmao Thinking we all forgot about your horrible record ATS
:lmao "Betting expert"
:lmao "NFL historian"
:lmao "You can always tell the rookies"

Then there's always reality.

Helping a buddy paint his home coupled with spending some time at a cabin my brother in law owns up in the mountains. You really this petty amigo?

I'd love to see you do something besides following others around, Why do you do nothing but that little guy? Ever thought of actually crawling off our legs and doing your thang?

Won big playing Auburn.

Clipper Nation
12-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Then there's always reality.

Helping a buddy paint his home coupled with spending some time at a cabin my brother in law owns up in the mountains. You really this petty amigo?

I'd love to see you do something besides following others around, Why do you do nothing but that little guy?
:lol It's amazing how all these long-ass "errands" you have to do always coincide with you being proven wrong and running out of excuses, tbh....
:lol Also using the "I had to paint a house" excuse for when you disappeared for a month after the Niners lost the Super Bowl

DJR210
12-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Oh shit, the :lolld Fagg:lolt is back..

Did you just get back from your pilgrimage to the land where you raped your first teen?

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 01:59 PM

Did you just get back from your pilgrimage to the land where you raped your first teen?

Have you seen the chumpie looks like a pedo pics?

Hilarious - and this subject appears to fascinate you.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Only SBM missed you.

You were quickly forgotten after you lost several thousand dollars in one day and stopped making NFL picks.

Avante
12-02-2013, 02:09 PM
:lol It's amazing how all these long-ass "errands" you have to do always coincide with you being proven wrong and running out of excuses, tbh....
:lol Also using the "I had to paint a house" excuse for when you disappeared for a month after the Niners lost the Super Bowl

You haven't figured out by now I'm not at all phased by internet bullshit? You honestly haven't noticed that? I find that hard to buy.

I'm an artist, yep, went to school. Being an artist I'm one hell of a painter and everyone knows that so who do they get to do their painting jobs. I can cut in freehand which saves a lot of time.

Little man do you ever get anything right?

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Yep

maalox shat on

:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 02:12 PM
You haven't figured out by now I'm not at all phased by internet bullshit? Of course you are.

You exiled yourself after you lost all those bets.

Avante
12-02-2013, 02:13 PM

Yep, just got back from Olongopo. I was amazed to find her still working the Zanzibar Club. She told me out of all those sailors/marines/soldiers she fucked I was her favorite. She looks great for a 60 year old whore. Judy was cool about it. she trusts me.

DJR210
12-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Have you seen the chumpie looks like a pedo pics?

Hilarious - and this subject appears to fascinate you.

Yeah, I've seen the pictures of some random you claim to be ChumpDumper being cut and pasted on a bunch of unfunny templates.

Avante
12-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Of course you are.

You exiled yourself after you lost all those bets.

Dummy, I lost a bet and am doing 90 days in the hole, get it right...ok?

DJR210
12-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Yep, just got back from Olongopo. I was amazed to find here still working the Zanzibar Club. She told me out of all those sailors/marines/soldiers she fucked I was her favorite. She looks great for a 60 year old whore. Judy was cool about it. she trusts me.

How many more sick crimes did you commit while there?

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Yeah, I've seen the pictures of some random you claim to be ChumpDumper being cut and pasted on a bunch of unfunny templates.

Oh you don't have to lie for the pedo looking geek -

you know

I know

everyone knows

it is chumpie

that can never change no matter how hard all you "mouthpieces" work to spin it away.

It is him.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

If you had an ounce of balls - you would also make fun of that pedo - just the way you are implying this shit to Avante now.

You don't.

DJR210
12-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Oh you don't have to lie for the pedo looking geek -

you know

I know

everyone knows

it is chumpie

that can never change no matter how hard all you "mouthpieces" work to spin it away.

It is him.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

If you had an ounce of balls - you would also make fun of that pedo - just the way you are implying this shit to Avante now.

You don't.

If anyone here is gonna see right through your bullshit, it's me. You tried the same shit with me and the lame asian pic / Clipper Nation accusations remember? When I see ChumpDumper admit that he raped overseas, I will include him. Until then, nope.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Dummy, I lost a bet and am doing 90 days in the hole, get it right...ok?No, you stopped posting here to where you trumpeted your "can't miss" picks that were a complete failure and lost you several thousand dollars by your own admission.

You can't now say you are magically up over a thousand. You made it up.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 02:23 PM
If anyone here is gonna see right through your bullshit, it's me. You tried the same shit with me and the lame asian pic / Clipper Nation accusations remember? When I see ChumpDumper admit that he raped overseas, I will include him. Until then, nope.

Except - I didn't do any pics at all - I merely laughed at them.

So you don't see the hypocrisy in chumpie and his buddies crying lawsuit and libel and slander -

and you running in here and going to work on that bullshit made up false claim - of "avante is a pedo"

You got no spine, my friend.

This is why chumpie got destroyed because of this kind of idiocy.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 02:27 PM

DJR210 seems to be obsessed with fags, every other reference is about one.
Only real fags do that IMHO.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 02:28 PM

So you don't see the hypocrisy in chumpie and his buddies crying lawsuit and libel and slander -

and you running in here and going to work on that bullshit made up false claim - of "avante is a pedo"

This is why chumpie got destroyed because of this kind of idiocy.I'll try to explain this real slow to you.

Avante is an anonymous douchebag from a terrible part of the country whose name and picture have not been seen and are not known.

The guy David Kimbrell is a real person and that is his real picture.

You reposted David Kimbrell's picture and name and called him a pedophile. Repeatedly.

Do you see the difference, "officer"?

Yes or no.

Avante
12-02-2013, 02:29 PM
How many more sick crimes did you commit while there?

I'll go real real slow....

THERE....is a whole different culture/world, ya with me? Nobody..THERE...gives a damn about things we care about dearly like underage girls......ya with me? I had no idea what was going on......now let's stop. Why do you totally blow by that as if I've never said that...well? I thought anyone working in a bar must be old enought.......now why do you act like I'm not saying that? Well?

One more time and do pay attention...

Any man messing around with underage girls need a bullet in the brain, rthey are the scum of the earth.

Now tell; me asshole how come you always ignore what I'm telling you?

DJR210
12-02-2013, 02:29 PM

This is why chumpie got destroyed because of this kind of idiocy.

:lol you're one to talk hypocrisy.

1. Call others trolls, you're a troll too.
2. Call others "mouthpieces", you respond on behalf of avante in less than one minute, before even he can respond
3. Complain of "made up stories", you make them up all the time

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 02:30 PM
I'll try to explain this real slow to you.

Avante is an anonymous douchebag from a terrible part of the country whose name and picture have not been seen and are not known.

The guy David Kimbrell is a real person and that is his real picture.

You reposted David Kimbrell's picture and name and called him a pedophile. Repeatedly.

Do you see the difference, "officer"?

Yes or no.

I could have posted B Dyer's PIC -

but I was kind....

you see the difference - pedo looking no life no sleeping no neck motherfucker!

Yes or No

Avante
12-02-2013, 02:31 PM
No, you stopped posting here to where you trumpeted your "can't miss" picks that were a complete failure and lost you several thousand dollars by your own admission.

You can't now say you are magically up over a thousand. You made it up.

I don't kid about $$$$ slugger, everyone played Auburn it was that bad a line.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Who are you talking about now?

lol

DJR210
12-02-2013, 02:32 PM
THERE....is a whole different culture/world, ya with me? Nobody..THERE...gives a damn about things we care about dearly like underage girls......ya with me?

:lol angry
:lol admission of guilt in front of the 3rd party desperately trying to prove the opposite

Absolutely not, I'm in NO WAY with you. Just because a third world country is so fucked up that children need to sell their bodies to survive does not mean I will take advantage. Sick old man.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 02:33 PM
:lol you're one to talk hypocrisy.

1. Call others trolls, you're a troll too.
2. Call others "mouthpieces", you respond on behalf of avante in less than one minute, before even he can respond
3. Complain of "made up stories", you make them up all the time

Now you are beginning to "get it"

If you want to be assholes - I will mirror your shit to show you how it feels.

DJR210
12-02-2013, 02:34 PM
DJR210 seems to be obsessed with fags, every other reference is about one.
Only real fags do that IMHO.

Uh oh, :lolld Fagg:lolt Jr. left Spurs Report to pay us a visit!

DJR210
12-02-2013, 02:35 PM
Now you are beginning to "get it"

If you want to be assholes - I will mirror your shit to show you how it feels.

:lol Most ineffective cyber security guard of all time

ohmwrecker
12-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Bragging about painting houses . . .is that what it's come to?

Avante
12-02-2013, 02:37 PM
:lol angry
:lol admission of guilt in front of the 3rd party desperately trying to prove the opposite

Absolutely not, I'm in NO WAY with you. Just because a third world country is so fucked up that children need to sell their bodies to survive does not mean I will take advantage. Sick old man.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
12-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Bragging about painting houses . . .is that what it's come to?

Well if we all waited for you to start something/anything entertaining we'd all pass out from boredom. Still leeching I see.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Who are you talking about now?

lol

We will just leave it at that for now.

But feel free to try and continue your losing agenda - I won't be as nice - the longer you decide to push your luck.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 02:42 PM
We will just leave it at that for now.

But feel free to try and continue your losing agenda - I won't be as nice - the longer you decide to push your luck.If you want to take the internets that seriously, I guess there is no stopping you.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Uh oh, :lolld Fagg:lolt Jr. left Spurs Report to pay us a visit!

Case closed on this character., my point proved in his own words.
How does it feel to be the forum idiot who thinks about nothing but fags?
Pretty pathetic existence if you ask me.
:lol

Avante
12-02-2013, 02:45 PM
If you want to take the internets that seriously, I guess there is no stopping you.

That coming from a little shit who does nothing but the internet....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! AND.....spends all that time leeching offf everyone else, is that fucked up or what?

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 02:49 PM
That coming from a little shit who does nothing but the internet....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! AND.....spends all that time leeching offf everyone else, is that fucked up or what?You lost some money on football bets man.

It's not the end of the world.

Avante
12-02-2013, 02:54 PM
You lost some money on football bets man.

It's not the end of the world.

translation

Being 5-4 and 118 pounds of fried shit I have no sex life other than a rubber ducky I drilled a hole in. I have no friends and my family dumped me as soon as I could walk, so here I am, here I stay. You guys are all I have, you are my favorite big guy.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 02:57 PM
translation

Being 5-4 and 118 pounds of fried shit I have no sex life other than a rubber ducky I drilled a hole in. I have no friends and my family dumped me as soon as I could walk, so here I am, here I stay. You guys are all I have, you are my favorite big guy.I'll give you this: at least you just keep it on the boards.

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 03:02 PM
OMG. I knew I was going to Whataburger for lunch so I was talking myself into getting a grilled chicken sandwich (wheat, no mayo), no fries, no drink. But I get up to the fucking window and it's, "Honey Barbeque Chicken Sandwich, large onion rings, large DP".

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 03:02 PM
translation

Being 5-4 and 118 pounds of fried shit I have no sex life other than a rubber ducky I drilled a hole in. I have no friends and my family dumped me as soon as I could walk, so here I am, here I stay. You guys are all I have, you are my favorite big guy.

Too much information.

Avante
12-02-2013, 03:03 PM
I'll give you this: at least you just keep it on the boards.

You really do need to step out on your own half pint. This following us all around like you do really makes you look bad. Be somebody guy, see how easily I knock out 4-8 pages and it's done in a day. You see little guy I know what buttons push, strings to pull. While there you are totally lost other than doing your leech job. Do something yourself slick...ok?

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 03:04 PM
You really do need to step out on your own half pint. This following us all around like you do really makes you look bad. Be somebody guy, see how easily I knock out 4-8 pages and it's done in a day. You see little guy I know what buttons push, strings to pull. While there you are totally lost other than doing your leech job. Do something yourself slick...ok?I think it's pretty clear I have pushed some buttons around here.

Avante
12-02-2013, 03:08 PM
I think it's pretty clear I have pushed some buttons around here.

I had a feeling you wouldn't get it and you don't. Dude, stop being a follower...ok? Look at yourself small fry, all those posts and you do nothing but try to bother others. What's with that? Don't you ever ever ever have anything all your very own to add here? You really this fucked?

You're big thrill is..."I bothered you didn't I:lobt2:"........isn't it?

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 03:09 PM
translation

:lmao:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 03:11 PM
I had a feeling you wouldn't get it and you don't. Dude, stop being a follower...ok? Look at yourself small fry, all those posts and you do nothing but try to bother others. What's with that? Don't you ever ever ever have anything all your very own to add here? You really this fucked?

You're big thrill is..."I bothered you didn't I:lobt2:"........isn't it?I don't really get "thrills" here, but button pushing has been well covered.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 03:11 PM

You're big thrill is..."I bothered you didn't I:lobt2:"........isn't it?

Should have posted in blue, still tmi.

Avante
12-02-2013, 03:13 PM
I don't really get "thrills" here, but button pushing has been well covered.

Stop ignoring what I'm, telling you midget, ok? Why this need to just be a little shitty pest here? How come you yourself ain't shit, well? Now actually answer that....ok?

Dude, you totally suck and get in everyones way, ok?

Now watch this moron totally ignore that.

Avante
12-02-2013, 03:19 PM
When was the last time a black QB won the SB and the NCAA National Championship in the same year?

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 03:20 PM
Stop ignoring what I'm, telling you midget, ok? Why this need to just be a little shitty pest here? How come you yourself ain't shit, well? Now actually answer that....ok?

Dude, you totally suck and get in everyones way, ok?

Now watch this moron totally ignore that.I understand you are upset.

There is no need to be.

Avante
12-02-2013, 03:25 PM
I understand you are upset.

There is no need to be.

Little man, why do you always ignore what is really going on.,..well? Do you really think a little nothing/nobody like you who nobody here respects or likes is going to upset anyone....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, what I;m telling you is that you are one boring poster, all you do is get in the way,...ok? You don't know anything, you're not funny, you're not interesting or anything other than a human speed bump, ya just slow it down.

Then to watch you constantly CONSTANTLY follow me around.....damn guy! You get in our way little shit...ok?

Now watch as this...zooommmm...right over the leechs head...again!!!!!!!!!!

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Little man, why do you always ignore what is really going on.,..well? Do you really think a little nothing/nobody like you who nobody here respects or likes is going to upset anyone....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Dude, what I;m telling you is that you are one boring poster, all you do is get in the way,...ok? You don't know anything, you're not funny, you're not interesting or anything other than a human speed bump, ya just slow it down.

Then to watch you constantly CONSTANTLY follow me around.....damn guy! You get in our way little shit...ok?

Now watch as this...zooommmm...right over the leechs head...again!!!!!!!!!!

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 03:29 PM

Oh...good...now both members of Team Buttfuck are here. I'll stand down and watch the hi-jinx.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 03:32 PM

Now watch as this...zooommmm...right over the leechs head...again!!!!!!!!!!Well, you could just ignore me, right?

Avante
12-02-2013, 03:36 PM
Well, you could just ignore me, right?

That right there says it all slick. Now think about that, you are going to follow a guy around who you just told to ignore you, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really this totally fucked up slugger? You don't get this at all do ya little guy, not at all.

Why do you find it ..SO FUCKING HARD...to just be a normal poster, well? Ya know post a thread about something you find interesting, why is that so damn hard for you? Why this need to follow others around just to bug them, could you answer that for me? Dude, why do you do nothing here but bother people....well?

Avante
12-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Oh...good...now both members of Team Buttfuck are here. I'll stand down and watch the hi-jinx.

Were you invited here? Nope!

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 03:39 PM
That right there says it all slick. Now think about that, you are going to follow a guy around who you just told to ignore you, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really this totally fucked up slugger? You don't get this at all do ya little guy, not at all.

Why do you find it ..SO FUCKING HARD...to just be a normal poster, well? Ya know post a thread about something you find interesting, why is that so damn hard for you? Why this need to follow others around just to bug them, could you answer that for me? Dude, why do you do nothing here but bother people....well?I said you could ignore me.

But if you are here for "impact" then you can just say my responses to you are impact.

I respond to posters' posts because I want to. They often reply back, like this little exchange we have going here.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 03:40 PM
Were you invited here? Nope!No one needs to be invited.

It's an open forum.

Avante
12-02-2013, 03:41 PM
I said you could ignore me.

But if you are here for "impact" then you can just say my responses to you are impact.

I respond to posters' posts because I want to. They often reply back, like this little exchange we have going here.

You really this hard up to talk to somebody, wow guy, that's sad.

Avante
12-02-2013, 03:41 PM
No one needs to be invited.

It's an open forum.

Well no shit moron. ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is really wrong with this little shit anyway?

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 03:42 PM
You really this hard up to talk to somebody, wow guy, that's sad.It's not like you aren't responding.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Well no shit moron. ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is really wrong with this little shit anyway?So why would you say someone isn't invited?

Or are you saying "Team Buttfuck" is an exclusive club? I seriously just thought you were talking about the thread.

Avante
12-02-2013, 03:46 PM
It's not like you aren't responding.

Mom...so tell me Chumpie how did it go today, did people talk to you?
You...oh yes mommy, I followed them around again today and they'd talk to me.
Mom...you ever start any conversation yourself Chumpie?
You...oh no mommy, I don't know anything as you know. I just have fun humping legs.
Mom...you really do need to get some sun son.

DJR210
12-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Case closed on this character., my point proved in his own words.
How does it feel to be the forum idiot who thinks about nothing but fags?
Pretty pathetic existence if you ask me.

I see you've added the customary ":lol" stamp at the end of each haiku. That's cute.

Blake
12-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Mom...so tell me Chumpie how did it go today, did people talk to you?
You...oh yes mommy, I followed them around again today and they'd talk to me.
Mom...you ever start any conversation yourself Chumpie?
You...oh no mommy, I don't know anything as you know. I just have fun humping legs.
Mom...you really do need to get some sun son.

Mom....you need to stop making bad nfl picks

You.....:cry it wasn't me. It was Mason :cry :cry

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 03:48 PM
I see you've added the customary ":lol" stamp at the end of each haiku. That's cute.

What?
No "fag" invective at the end?
You're losing your touch.

Avante
12-02-2013, 03:49 PM
So why would you say someone isn't invited?

Or are you saying "Team Buttfuck" is an exclusive club? I seriously just thought you were talking about the thread.

BINGO! There it is right there, all you do is try to be a pest...why? Everything is negative with you, why is that?

I once posted a list of every sub10.00 sprinter in existence, what school they went to what country they were from. Well here comes this little guy...."you spelled Obadele wrong".....that's you guy, you look for anything you can bug somebody with, why is that?

RD2191
12-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Yep

DJR210
12-02-2013, 03:50 PM
What?
No "fag" invective at the end?
You're losing your touch.

Nope.
No need to rub in your shameful existence.
Does the world not understand your dilemna?
Maybe Spurs Report will.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 03:51 PM
BINGO! There it is right there, all you do is try to be a pest...why? Everything is negative with you, why is that?

I once posted a list of every sub10.00 sprinter in existence, what school they went to what country they were from. Well here comes this little guy...."you spelled Obadele wrong".....that's you guy, you look for anything you can bug somebody with, why is that?I wouldn't care enough about the list to correct your spelling.

I would probably just post "lol almanac list" and wait for your response.

Avante
12-02-2013, 03:51 PM
Mom....you need to stop making bad nfl picks

You.....:cry it wasn't me. It was Mason :cry :cry

Mom..so did my little Blake have fun today on daddy's computer?
Blake...yes mommy, I bothered as many people as I could.
Mom...do you ever do anything besides bother people?
Blake...like what?

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Nope.
No need to rub in your shameful existence.
Does the world not understand your dilemna?
Maybe Spurs Report will.

Wishful thinking on your part.
They (SpursReport) won't have you will they?
So so sorry about that, your loss, not mine.
Shame is as shame does.

Avante
12-02-2013, 03:53 PM
I wouldn't care enough about the list to correct your spelling.

I would probably just post "lol almanac list" and wait for your response.

That was done on a board about sprinting...OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are no almanacs little guy that go where I can go.....trust me!

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 03:55 PM
That was done on a board about sprinting...OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are no almanacs little guy that go where I can go.....trust me!Why would I be on a board about sprinting?

DJR210
12-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Wishful thinking on your part.
They (SpursReport) won't have you will they?
So so sorry about that, your loss, not mine.
Shame is as shame does.

:lol Spurs Report, much rather be here, that's why I'm here taking part in the daily musings, whether it be meaningful or worthless, troll or not troll. Won't rack up nearly 5K posts and then cry about the site after.

Blake
12-02-2013, 03:58 PM
You.....mommy, Blake called me fat :cry

Mommy............

You.... Mommy, you do..........zero........

Avante
12-02-2013, 03:58 PM
I just discovered that smell is...me. Time for a shower and then off to Delano (Leamon King from there...look it up) to watch the big game tonight. Be back in a few days/a week or so.

I'd like to thank the little people for the cheap entertainment.:toast

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 03:59 PM
:lol Spurs Report, much rather be here, that's why I'm here taking part in the daily musings, whether it be meaningful or worthless, troll or not troll. Won't rack up nearly 5K posts and then cry about the site after.

You don't know what you're missing, some quality intelligent posts over there.
But then you wouldn't know about that.
Here "Trolls prefer being trolls."
It is what it is.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 04:00 PM
I just discovered that smell is...me. Time for a shower and then off to Delano (Leamon King from there...look it up) to watch the big game tonight. Be back in a few days/a week or so.

I'd like to thank the little people for the cheap entertainment.:toastI'm taller than you.

Popeye
12-02-2013, 04:08 PM
Yep

http://i41.tinypic.com/opps94.jpg

DJR210
12-02-2013, 04:13 PM
You don't know what you're missing, some quality intelligent posts over there.
But then you wouldn't know about that.
Here "Trolls prefer being trolls."
It is what it is.

There's quality, intelligent posts here too. You need to know who's posts to read. With timvp being away that has dropped off some, but wait til' Playoffs, he'll be back. ElNono, HarlemHeat37, Bruno, and several others regularly post quality threads and responses upstairs.

Since you are able to appreciate a quality contribution here, I will challenge you to improve the board, specifically the Spurs forum. I've literally never seen one thing from you in the Spurs forum that meant anything. Now here, my expectations are pretty low, so no big deal.

DJR210
12-02-2013, 04:14 PM

Damnit mrsmaalox, I was all for topless pics, but this isn't what I expected tbh.

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2013, 04:15 PM

Does your wife wear lipstick to bed?

Blake
12-02-2013, 04:19 PM
I'm taller than you.

Vertically probably

Horizontally probably not

Popeye
12-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Where's Dyer? :lmao

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 04:22 PM
You mean Kimbrell?

lol

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 04:23 PM
There's quality, intelligent posts here too. You need to know who's posts to read. With timvp being away that has dropped off some, but wait til' Playoffs, he'll be back. ElNono, HarlemHeat37, Bruno, and several others regularly post quality threads and responses upstairs.

Since you are able to appreciate a quality contribution here, I will challenge you to improve the board, specifically the Spurs forum. I've literally never seen one thing from you in the Spurs forum that meant anything. Now here, my expectations are pretty low, so no big deal.

I only agree with your first paragraph, but then what did you expect?

DJR210
12-02-2013, 04:25 PM
I only agree with your first paragraph, but then what did you expect?

Help ST achieve the glory that is Spurs Report, xmas1997. I look forward to reading your threads.

Popeye
12-02-2013, 04:25 PM
I can see Dyer ain't eats hims spinach lately :lmao

mrsmaalox
12-02-2013, 04:26 PM
Damnit mrsmaalox, I was all for topless pics, but this isn't what I expected tbh.

Surprise! :lol

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 04:26 PM
I can see SA210 is back.

Popeye
12-02-2013, 04:27 PM

http://i39.tinypic.com/ycwef.jpg

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Help ST achieve the glory that is Spurs Report, xmas1997. I look forward to reading your threads.

What, help "the troll forum" (ST) as it is commonly known?
Why?
This place is what it is, and always has been.
Would seem to be the epitome of folly to expect anything otherwise in the future.
I know a lost cause when I see one.

DJR210
12-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Oh shit, mrsmaaolox is now the next victim of pho.to and other talentless picture editors. Does this mean mrsmaalox is officially a troll?

*gets the anointing oil*

DJR210
12-02-2013, 04:30 PM
What, help "the troll forum" (ST) as it is commonly known?
Why?
This place is what it is, and always has been.
Would seem to be the epitome of folly to expect anything otherwise in the future.
I know a lost cause when I see one.

So..

Why. Are. You. Always. Here?

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 04:30 PM
I seriously don't even know what people are angry about anymore.

Popeye
12-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Oh shit, mrsmaaolox is now the next victim of pho.to and other talentless picture editors. Does this mean mrsmaalox is officially a troll?

*gets the anointing oil*

Popeye has some surprise for you pudgy hands :lol

Are you ready?

mrsmaalox
12-02-2013, 04:31 PM

*gets the anointing oil*

It really just means SA210 is in meltdown mode again.

DJR210
12-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Popeye has some surprise for you pudgy hands :lol

Are you ready?

You should post a pic of the hand on a cats body, SA210.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 04:34 PM
I seriously don't even know what people are angry about anymore.

Nor do I, Chump, nor do I.
But I do know trolls now when I read them.
They are a lot more obvious than I ever figured before.
I just keep hoping for some "real" humor to surface.
Every now and again it does.

Popeye
12-02-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm in meltdown mode again.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ldadsi.jpg

Popeye
12-02-2013, 04:39 PM

Popeye
12-02-2013, 04:49 PM
They all scram when Popeye arrives :lol

Joseph Kony
12-02-2013, 04:50 PM
sick 3rd grade trolling there faggot

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 04:50 PM
They all scram when Popeye arrives :lol

They all scram when someone kills the thread.

Trill Clinton
12-02-2013, 04:57 PM
welcome back, avante!!!

everyone in this thread missed you.

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 05:05 PM
welcome back, avante!!!

Humor me with an experiment if you will Trill. Close your eyes. You feel a chill in the air...you're outside...you smell the firewood burning...brings back memories from a simpler time. Presents under the tree...stockings brimming with watermelon. Yes...feels good. Count Basie on the record player. Mom gives you a smile. Rick slaps your mom but then gives her a kiss and a wink. Then slaps her again. But it's fine. He gives you a slug off his Colt 45. Your brother Trey stumbles down the stars in a drunken slumber. Fuck...wait...you were outside a second ago. You go blind for a second and hear the sound of a fire alarm. You open your eyes. Your privates are gone and a young hairy man is standing to you having diarrhea and smiling the smile of the damned.

mrsmaalox
12-02-2013, 05:08 PM
welcome back, avante!!!

Not true. Why don't people just speak for themselves---why need the back up of "everyone"?

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 05:10 PM

looks like I took a break from here at the wrong time -

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 05:12 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/ycwef.jpg

Please use this for your account maalox - so fitting!

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 05:14 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2ldadsi.jpg

holy shit -

I knew there was a reason for her to hang out at the "boys club"

Trill Clinton
12-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Humor me with an experiment if you will Trill. Close your eyes. You feel a chill in the air...you're outside...you smell the firewood burning...brings back memories from a simpler time. Presents under the tree...stockings brimming with watermelon. Yes...feels good. Count Basie on the record player. Mom gives you a smile. Rick slaps your mom but then gives her a kiss and a wink. Then slaps her again. But it's fine. He gives you a slug off his Colt 45. Your brother Trey stumbles down the stars in a drunken slumber. Fuck...wait...you were outside a second ago. You go blind for a second and hear the sound of a fire alarm. You open your eyes. Your privates are gone and a young hairy man is standing to you having diarrhea and smiling the smile of the damned.

didn't read

Not true. Why don't people just speak for themselves---why need the back up of "everyone"?

what do you mean by backup? anyways, if you or anyone else for that matter, don't like the guy, why post in his threads or make threads with his name in the title so he can give you attention? just put him on ignore or don't respond to his threads and problem solved.

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 05:15 PM

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 05:15 PM
didn't read

what do you mean by backup? anyways, if you or anyone else for that matter, don't like the guy, why post in his threads or make threads with his name in the title so he can give you attention? just put him on ignore or don't respond to his threads and problem solved.

winner winner chicken-dinner!!!!!!

mrsmaalox
12-02-2013, 05:24 PM

If you missed him, just say you missed him. You don't have to speak for "everyone" in this thread or anywhere else. I post in any thread I want, doesn't matter how I feel about the OP personally, and I've never started a thread with his or anyone else's name in the title.

benefactor
12-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Oh look..more unfunny photoshops from mouse. Please mouse, do mine...I'm sure SBM will laugh at you to make you feel like you've actually done something clever.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Oh look..more unfunny photoshops from mouse. Please mouse, do mine...I'm sure SBM will laugh at you to make you feel like you've actually done something clever.

ok benefagtor

mrsmaalox
12-02-2013, 05:32 PM
I wonder if xmas1997 is going to call out SBM for the benefagtor schtick---I think probably not.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 05:35 PM
I wonder if xmas1997 is going to call out SBM for the benefagtor schtick---I think probably not.

or even benefagtor - for the tired troll attempt

interesting - which side you instantly looked at.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Not mouse tbh.

mrsmaalox
12-02-2013, 05:37 PM
or even benefagtor - for the tired troll attempt

interesting - which side you instantly looked at.

It's not that interesting when you consider that xmas1997 has several posts complaining about the use of the "fag schtick". It's more interesting to see which side the beacon impartiality looks at.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 05:39 PM

Ok, if that will make you happy, then I wouldn't want to disappoint you.
After all, this is all sooooooooo serious.
And anyone who uses the tired worn out "fag" insult only has themselves to blame by this point. Some use it as a their patent schtick like DJR, others not so often.
In any case it has worn it's welcome IMHO.
It has even lost its allure to be insulting, because of overuse.
So what do you want, egg in your beer?
Or are you back trolling again?
Just asking.

You do have to admit, it was a creative play on words. And as such a bit funny.

Joseph Kony
12-02-2013, 05:39 PM
calling others bigots but using homophobic slurs :lmao

Trill Clinton
12-02-2013, 05:40 PM
If you missed him, just say you missed him. You don't have to speak for "everyone" in this thread or anywhere else. I post in any thread I want, doesn't matter how I feel about the OP personally, and I've never started a thread with his or anyone else's name in the title.

geez, i didn't know my word was gospel lol. just like you can post in any thread you want, i can speak for everyone in any thread i want. either way, i don't think tee-tee could give a rats ass if most posters in here genuinely missed him or not.

Popeye
12-02-2013, 05:41 PM

Epic meltdowns by Manloxx :lmao That was easy

benefactor
12-02-2013, 05:41 PM
Not mouse tbh.
Really? Guess I thought all those trolls were him. So the trolls in the shop thread dedicated to you aren't him either?

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 05:42 PM
It's not that interesting when you consider that xmas1997 has several posts complaining about the use of the "fag schtick". It's more interesting to see which side the beacon impartiality looks at.

And how could anyone be impartial and go to the 2nd post to call somone out?

Did your bias - completely miss that benefagtor came in flaming people?

Otherwise known as the "first shot"

Your bias won't allow that.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 05:44 PM

:lmao:lmao

mrsmaalox
12-02-2013, 05:46 PM
And anyone who uses the tired worn out "fag" insult only has themselves to blame by this point. Some use it as a their patent schtick like DJR, others not so often.
Just asking.

Well apparently it's sooooo serious enough to threaten to ruin this place's reputation and take the whole place down :lol

Also, I don't troll. I read the threads and post my opinion only.

Joseph Kony
12-02-2013, 05:52 PM

there was nothing epic about those posts nor was it a meltdown. you try way too hard and fail miserably

Popeye
12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm trying hard :cry

Popeye
12-02-2013, 05:54 PM
BeneSanta

http://i42.tinypic.com/259cs2v.jpg

Joseph Kony
also lol @ sbm replying to his own troll for made up support :lol it's obvious that is him with that gem "manloxx," almost as golden as his "benefagtor" name edit

Joseph Kony
could be that jizzrag faggot filmmaker sa210 though tbh

Popeye
12-02-2013, 05:55 PM

:lmao ^^ talking to hims self

johnsmith
12-02-2013, 05:56 PM

I would be disappointed if it were Mouse.

I'm guessing SA210....he's shown an unbelievably high level of having very little life as of late here on this site, so this would be consistent with that.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 05:58 PM

I'm guessing SA210....he's shown an unbelievably high level of having very little life as of late here on this site, so this would be consistent with that.

You would complain if they hung you with a brand new rope!

Joseph Kony
12-02-2013, 05:59 PM

Mouses photoshop skills are better than the above trash imo

Popeye
12-02-2013, 06:00 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

johnsmith
12-02-2013, 06:02 PM
You would complain if they hung you with a brand new rope!

:lmao You care so much you can't resist replying to everything I say, even when not directed at you.

johnsmith
Mouses photoshop skills are better than the above trash imo

Agreed

silverblk mystix
BeneSanta

http://i42.tinypic.com/259cs2v.jpg

Unfortunately, this was an improvement -

if you leave his effeminate mustache on - he looks more effeminate....

is that pc enough for you homos?

Popeye
12-02-2013, 06:03 PM

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 06:14 PM
Really? Guess I thought all those trolls were him. So the trolls in the shop thread dedicated to you aren't him either?Just a couple.

The vast majority are by SA210.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 06:26 PM
:lmao You care so much you can't resist replying to everything I say, even when not directed at you.

Ok, have it your way, I could still care less, less than apparently you do anyway.
At least I am honest about it.
At least I realize this is all harmless fun, unless you take it seriously which would be "stupid" as Blake would say.
Stupid is as stupid does. Ponder on that for a while.
Or maybe you would prefer I post in "blue" font so that it is clearer to you when I am being facetious and sarcastic?
Like I said, quit taking any of this BS sooooooo serious, including yourself!

DJR210
12-02-2013, 08:26 PM
Just asking.

:lol Backtracking, hypocritical philosopher getting owned by mrsmaalox.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 08:34 PM
:lol Backtracking, hypocritical philosopher getting owned by mrsmaalox.

Getting owned?
How?
Do you even know what that means?
I tend to doubt that.
This must be more of your conditioned ignorance at play here.
Sorry about that. But after all, it does plague this site, and you have the affliction pretty bad.

DJR210
12-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Getting owned?
How?
Do you even know what that means?
I tend to doubt that.
This must be more of your conditioned ignorance at play here.
Sorry about that. But after all, it does plague this site, and you have the affliction pretty bad.

"Conditioned ignorance".. this coming from the poster who only accepts gay slurs when they are used by his friends.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 08:40 PM
"Conditioned ignorance".. this coming from the poster who only accepts gay slurs when they are used by his friends.

You are full of little gems and zingers, aren't you?
And how far have they gotten you in the world so far?

DJR210
12-02-2013, 08:41 PM
You are full of little gems and zingers, aren't you?
And how far have they gotten you in the world so far?

Nice subject change.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Nice subject change.

Not a change, but an extension. And then a continuation depending of course if you can keep up.
I am going slow just for you just in case.

johnsmith
12-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Not a change, but an extension. And then a continuation depending of course if you can keep up.
I am going slow just for you just in case.

I'm sure you hear this a lot, but you're an idiot.

Your humor has the sophistication of a 9th grader and yet you keep throwing it out there over and over again.

I pointed out how seriously you take this site and your comeback has repeatedly been, "you take it serious".

I get embarrassed when I read your posts because it feels like I could find more productive things to do while taking a shit...but lets be honest about that, reading your posts while shitting seems like a metaphor for something now doesn't it?

DJR210
12-02-2013, 09:01 PM

Your humor has the sophistication of a 9th grader and yet you keep throwing it out there over and over again.

I pointed out how seriously you take this site and your comeback has repeatedly been, "you take it serious".

I get embarrassed when I read your posts because it feels like I could find more productive things to do while taking a shit...but lets be honest about that, reading your posts while shitting seems like a metaphor for something now doesn't it?

Not much that I need to keep up with after that, xmas1997.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 09:12 PM

Not much that I need to keep up with after that, xmas1997.

Speaking of Mr. Change-the-subject.
I take it that you both are two sides of the same coin. One can't tell the difference between either of you.
I'm curious, do either of you even know the meanings of some of the larger words you've used, or is that a subterfuge for a lack of clever repartee?
My guess is you're feeding each other the barbs you will use next.
Having fun yet?

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 09:14 PM

Johnny boy -

you need to see me again this week for therapy ok?

Remember the breathing exercises and remember to not take this board seriously.

Ok.

Now - if I have to be the one admonishing you for this - you are losing your grip!

johnsmith
12-02-2013, 10:07 PM
Johnny boy -

you need to see me again this week for therapy ok?

Remember the breathing exercises and remember to not take this board seriously.

Ok.

Now - if I have to be the one admonishing you for this - you are losing your grip!

Nah....the only thing I'm taking serious is the profound level of stupidity that comes from your buddies posts....it needs to be taken seriously, I shudder at the thought of him having children....ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"?

johnsmith
12-02-2013, 10:08 PM
My guess is you're feeding each other the barbs you will use next.

No need when you do it so well for us.

xmas1997
12-02-2013, 10:23 PM
No need when you do it so well for us.

Careful, don't strain yourself.
This is hard for you, I can tell.
But you'll eventually come through ok.

mouse
12-02-2013, 11:10 PM
It is funny how ya leave another board where everyone can talk like mature/knowledgeable adults

Link?

johnsmith
12-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Careful, don't strain yourself.
This is hard for you, I can tell.
But you'll eventually come through ok.

So all you have left are baseless insults without any substance?

Funny, it's pretty much the equivalent of just calling someone a "fag".

symple19
12-03-2013, 07:42 AM
http://i.imgur.com/fHHbV0Z.gif

symple19
12-03-2013, 07:42 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/1in989.jpg

symple19
12-03-2013, 07:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MFXIu.jpg

symple19
12-03-2013, 07:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/sC08K.gif

symple19
12-03-2013, 07:44 AM
http://i.minus.com/ib1ZKkea8u123o.gif

symple19
12-03-2013, 07:45 AM
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag94/Yadi4MVP/Mobile%20Uploads/B3447AA2-0683-418C-873D-0737127A0FD5_zps861kpunu.png

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 05:35 AM
Seems pretty obvious someone on here has a fetish bordering on obsession!

DJR210
12-05-2013, 12:31 PM
:lol at Avante's bike

Avante
12-05-2013, 04:01 PM
See how I get those juicing flowing, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reck
12-05-2013, 04:29 PM
:lol at Avante's bike

See how I get those juicing flowing, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL

You sure do get juices flowing when you're up on that bike.

Avante
12-05-2013, 10:58 PM
ROFL

You sure do get juices flowing when you're up on that bike.

I remember you, you were that leech that followed everyone around.

Reck
12-05-2013, 11:07 PM
I remember you, you were that leech that followed everyone around.

How's the track and field going?

DJR210
12-05-2013, 11:09 PM

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/avante_zps62d1de99.jpg

Avante
12-05-2013, 11:11 PM

Not much of an indoor fan, we see things in abstract there.

Avante
12-05-2013, 11:12 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/avante_zps62d1de99.jpg

Dude, turn the record over...ok? You really that limited?

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 11:20 PM
Dude, turn the record over...ok? You really that limited?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family, Avante!

Avante
12-05-2013, 11:24 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family, Avante!

Thank you sir and the same to you and yours.

RandomGuy
12-06-2013, 10:31 AM

WB. I see your fan club is out in full force.

(grabs popcorn)