PDA

View Full Version : After Earth - rewatch review

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 12:24 PM
The first time I watched this, I was playing a video game and didn't pay much attention except to note how crappy an actor the Fresh Prince's son is. I begrudgingly watched it again when some relatives came over and we still had the fucking RedBox video sitting around after a week. I must say it was better than I thought the first time and I give it 4/10.

Suspect
12-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Really bad movie

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Really bad movie

what was bad about it other than the acting and plot?

Suspect
12-02-2013, 04:27 PM
What else needs to be bad?

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 04:37 PM
What else needs to be bad?

idk. It was a shitty movie. but not as shitty as the first time.

Rogue
12-02-2013, 10:10 PM
worst movie of the year candidate imho. seems like little nigga Will is trying to hard to escalate his son to the range of promising young stars and future superstars, but too bad a famous dad doesn't always guarantee so. Sometimes it works (like my nigga Downey Jr.) but that also requires the son to be a true badass, which Smith Jr. clearly isn't. Our goddess made a name of herself at a very young age, with both parents being the working class. That little nig is probably too dumb to even understand the script tbh. No wonder shit has a 5.0/10 rating on IMDB

Reck
12-02-2013, 10:20 PM
worst movie of the year candidate imho. seems like little nigga Will is trying to hard to escalate his son to the range of promising young stars and future superstars, but too bad a famous dad doesn't always guarantee so. Sometimes it works (like my nigga Downey Jr.) but that also requires the son to be a true badass, which Smith Jr. clearly isn't. Our goddess made a name of herself at a very young age, with both parents being the working class. That little nig is probably too dumb to even understand the script tbh. No wonder shit has a 5.0/10 rating on IMDB

I dont know where he got the stupid gene but this kid has it deep in him.

Here's a collection of his tweets.

http://www.mandatory.com/2013/11/13/jaden-smith-tweets-the-stupidest-shit-ever/

This one takes the cake however and as you can see someone let him know about it.

http://exilemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/G2Nq1du.jpg

Rogue
12-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Jaden makes a point with this post imho. School is overrated and I'm also feeling that I'm kind of wasting my time and parents money on schooling, which's both tedious and meaningless. Niggas who're athletic may get famous through playing professional sports without even finishing high school and some Hollywood celebrities also have achieved tremendous success without ever attending any college (like our Goddess), which imho sends a wrong message to today's youngsters and makes a horrible impact on their future lives as well as their ideologies. Although some people are lucky enough to make a name of themselves at very young ages but to the vast majority of population, education remains the best possible way for them to make a change to their lives imho.

I definitely don't have that much fame or money as Bieber does but at least I'm not dressing myself like a faggot either. Education (mostly the education of high school) inculcated faith in me and gave me the self-discipline that helps me maintain my virginity up to this day. Maybe my life would've been entirely different if I hadn't taken schooling so seriously, positively or negatively, but I'm content with what I've already got. At least I haven't yet been killed in a gang fight or shit, nor had I been crushed by the burden of life and a family that depends on my income.

cantthinkofanything
12-03-2013, 12:12 PM
Jaden makes a point with this post imho. School is overrated and I'm also feeling that I'm kind of wasting my time and parents money on schooling, which's both tedious and meaningless.

He makes the point that niggras be lazy. School isn't so much about learning specific shit as it is making your brain expand in different ways. All those classes in college that I don't use...it still makes me think about shit in more ways than one. And being able to communicate effectively has probably been the biggest benefit of all. If you can learn to write a decent letter and speak intelligently, you're more than halfway there to getting a good job.