I make love to
when you're not around." His wife is sitting there
and says,
"That is a sheep, not a pig, you dumb ass."
He responds, "Shut up bitch!! I wasn't talking to you."

ShoogarBear
07-28-2005, 01:49 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

(and we haven't even gotten to the inevitable tlong replies . . . )

Shelly
07-28-2005, 01:54 PM
Tlong walks into his living room carrying a very
well-groomed fluffy
white sheep under his arm and says, "This is the pig
I make love to
when you're not around." His wife is sitting there
and says,
"That is a sheep, not a pig, you dumb ass."
Tlong responds, "Shut up bitch!! I wasn't talking to you."

batman2883
07-28-2005, 01:55 PM
ha ah a ha ha ha

Taco
07-28-2005, 02:11 PM
Tlong
:wow

ObiwanGinobili
07-28-2005, 02:12 PM
:lmao :lmao @ TlongII

taco I think you should stop spying on his domestic situation! :lol

Taco
07-28-2005, 02:20 PM
:lmao :lmao @ TlongII

taco I think you should stop spying on his domestic situation! :lol

No No No :lol

I did not mean this to anyone I was e-mailed the joke and thought I would share it. :spin

bigzak25
07-28-2005, 02:21 PM
great joke taco. :lol

tekdragon
07-28-2005, 03:22 PM
:lmao

batman2883
07-28-2005, 03:23 PM
okay i got one, this molisque went up to this sea cucumber, and of course sea cucumbers dont talk but in jokes everybody talks so anyways the molisque goes up to the seacucumber and says.....NEMO!!!!!

ObiwanGinobili
07-28-2005, 03:35 PM
No No No :lol

I did not mean this to anyone I was e-mailed the joke and thought I would share it. :spin

anything with a sheep reference is automaticly Tlong... you knew that! Deep down in your heart... you were aware! :fro

Taco
07-28-2005, 04:00 PM
anything with a sheep reference is automaticly Tlong... you knew that! Deep down in your heart... you were aware! :fro

:lol

Jimcs50
07-28-2005, 04:03 PM
Shelly's husband went to the police station wishing to speak with the burglar who had broken into his house the night before.
"You'll get your chance in court," said the desk sergeant.

"No, no, no!" said Shelly's husband. "I want to know how he got into the house without waking my wife Shelly. I've been trying to do that for years!"

:)

batman2883
07-28-2005, 04:12 PM
Shelly's husband went to the police station wishing to speak with the burglar who had broken into his house the night before.

"No, no, no!" said Shelly's husband. "I want to know how he got into the house without waking my wife Shelly. I've been trying to do that for years!"

drum roll please....purump bump chee

Shelly
07-28-2005, 04:14 PM

Sticking up for Tlong now, are ye?

Jimcs50
07-28-2005, 05:02 PM
Shelly's fiance, the groom walks down the aisle of the church to take his place by the altar, when the best man notices that the groom has the biggest, brightest smile on his face.
The best man says, "Hey man, I know you're happy to be getting married, but what's up? You look so excited!"

The groom replies, "I just had the best oral sex I have ever had in my entire life and I am marrying Shelly who gave it to me."

Shelly, the bride comes walking down the aisle and she, too, has the biggest, brightest smile on her face.

The maid of honor notices this and says, "Shelly, I know you are happy to be getting married, but what's up, you look so excited?"

Shelly replies, "I have just given oral sex for the last time in my entire life."