PDA

View Full Version : At least it wasn't Paul Rudd

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 03:56 PM
I can't think of too many famous Pauls. I looked at a top 20 list and if I pick the 3 actors named "Paul" being Paul Newman, Paul Rudd, and Paul Walker, I'm Ok with Walker being the one to go. Paul Rudd if funny as shit. And while Paul Newman hasn't done much lately, I think his body of work keeps him alive. Plus the salad dressing and shit.

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Snap. I guess there's a reason Newman hasn't done much lately.

The Gemini Method
Not Paul Rudd :cry :cry :cry

DJR210
It's the staying indoors and getting high that has spared his life, tbqh.

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 03:59 PM
So I guess I go with Paul Rudd, Paul Reubens, and Paul Walker. So the point stands.

The Gemini Method
12-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Paul Reisner :cry

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Paul Reisner :cry

you a big fan?

The Gemini Method
12-02-2013, 04:53 PM
He's the only other living tv/movie actor that google brought up...Paul McCartney is the most googled famous person named Paul

Oh, Gee!!
12-02-2013, 04:54 PM
Paul Newman's been dead for a coupla years

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 04:55 PM
He's the only other living tv/movie actor that google brought up...Paul McCartney is the most googled famous person named Paul

and if I was using famous Pauls, he might have been more missed than PeeWee Herman.

The Gemini Method
12-02-2013, 04:57 PM
and if I was using famous Pauls, he might have been more missed than PeeWee Herman.

I figured we're going based on the screen life alone--so I see where you're going with it.

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 04:59 PM
I figured we're going based on the screen life alone--so I see where you're going with it.

I guess I'm thinking of the future more than anything. I will probably get more enjoyment out of Paul Rudd's future crap than Paul Walker's. That being said, if we were to include Paul McCartney in terms of future entertainment value, I'd probably put Mr. Walker ahead of him.

The Gemini Method
12-02-2013, 05:01 PM
I guess I'm thinking of the future more than anything. I will probably get more enjoyment out of Paul Rudd's future crap than Paul Walker's. That being said, if we were to include Paul McCartney in terms of future entertainment value, I'd probably put Mr. Walker ahead of him.

Agreed. Paul Walker was a product of being in a superb cast of The Rock and Luda...so I think the loss of Rudd would be worth :cry :cry :cry :cry

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 05:07 PM
Agreed. Paul Walker was a product of being in a superb cast of The Rock and Luda...so I think the loss of Rudd would be worth :cry :cry :cry :cry

I think so. I guess. I don't know those movies. But the the scene at the Rush concert from that other movie was funnier than any of the Fast and Furious movies.

The Gemini Method
12-02-2013, 05:09 PM
I think so. I guess. I don't know those movies. But the the scene at the Rush concert from that other movie was funnier than any of the Fast and Furious movies.

You're not missing much on not knowing--think the only thing I got from the FaF movie is I'm glad I never paid to see one.

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 05:13 PM
You're not missing much on not knowing--think the only thing I got from the FaF movie is I'm glad I never paid to see one.

I know I watched the first one on DVD but not sure if I saw the second. It's sad that Walker made so much money but still felt compelled to drive around in a Porsche and have a big bank account. completely misguided values. With his charisma and good looks, he may have turned out to be the second coming of Adolf Hitler.

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 05:17 PM
ah...just read shit about his daughter and all that. sad.
RIP Paul Walker but he doesn't deserve any more tears than anyone else that died yesterday.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-02-2013, 05:26 PM
ah...just read shit about his daughter and all that. sad.
RIP Paul Walker but he doesn't deserve any more tears than anyone else that died yesterday.

What about Lupe Ontiveros? She didn't die yesterday, but a piece of me dies every time I think about how she's not here anymore.

And Paul Giamatti ranks ahead of Peewee Herman. Just saying.

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2013, 05:34 PM
What about Lupe Ontiveros? She didn't die yesterday, but a piece of me dies every time I think about how she's not here anymore.

And Paul Giamatti ranks ahead of Peewee Herman. Just saying.

Paul Giamatti's real name is Stewart Goddard so I of course didn't include him. Plus Mr. Gimatti never had the staying power to masturbate in a theater and then resurrect his career.

http://lesbrain.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/lupe2.jpg?w=300&h=188

lefty
12-02-2013, 05:44 PM
:cry Paul Rudd
:cry Future Hank Pym

Rogue
12-02-2013, 09:59 PM
U never expect such shit to happen to that basketballer Paul imho. dude would've flopped out of the car just in time to save himself from the fatal accident tbh, would've still suffered some bruises but nothing more serious than what can be cured within several weeks of hospitalization.

lefty
12-18-2013, 11:24 PM
YES!

Rudd confirmed to play Antman :cry

Joyrider
12-19-2013, 05:45 PM
RImuHaQV2V4