PDA

View Full Version : A Question For Christians About Paul Walker's Death

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Since he was dating a 16 year old do you think the fiery car crash was a prelude to the rest of his life in hell... God willing that is?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/paul-walker-girlfriend-broken-movie-star-death-report-article-1.1534465

Blake
12-02-2013, 06:26 PM
I know what Pat Robertson would say.

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Since he was dating a 16 year old do you think the fiery car crash was a prelude to the rest of his life in hell... God willing that is?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/paul-walker-girlfriend-broken-movie-star-death-report-article-1.1534465

he had his hell on earth tbh....no need for eternal fire...but where was Chris Hanson when that girl needed him...and they say my man Trayvon was a bad person as a 16 yr old and deserved to die...I wouldn't be surprised if he had a history of this kid of "rape" and Karma likely paid him a visit as he was speeding...

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2013, 06:28 PM
good find Luva...I want to the SAWM's to spin this shit...in their love fest for this guy he was a fucking Pedo

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 06:40 PM
good find Luva...I want to the SAWM's to spin this shit...in their love fest for this guy he was a fucking Pedo

It's worse than that... he had that young girl playing step mom to his daughter who is only 8 years younger.

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2013, 06:43 PM
It's worse than that... he had that young girl playing step mom to his daughter who is only 8 years younger.

got dayum homie what a find...now I see why he kept as low a profile as he could....dude probably had some real shit going on in his secret life...I bet 16 is not the youngest he's knocked down...not by a long shot...looks like some Karma caught up to him

Def Rowe
12-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Paul Walker has traveled around the world helping those in need after natural disasters. He was one of the few celebrities to donate over $2.5 million dollars to people who were in need of shelter and food.https://scontent-b-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/999199_236627343172900_1922498540_n.jpg

koriwhat
12-02-2013, 06:51 PM
disgusting and before this news, i still didn't give a shit that he had passed on. just another person out of a millon+ that die daily. big whoop.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 06:55 PM
https://scontent-b-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/999199_236627343172900_1922498540_n.jpg

And the Catholic Priests that have rape millions of little choir boys have built thousands of hospitals and clinics.

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Why would he burn in hell for that? IIRC the Bible's position on age of consent is basically "if there's grass on the field then play ball"? If he's roasting it's because he didn't put a ring on it.

CubanSucks
12-02-2013, 08:02 PM
He was living the dream. She's old enough to consent. Not old enough to make wise decisions but if we wanna take that route then the only age that should hold any significance is 25 for biological reasons. I'd love to see anyone try to argue with that

DJR210
12-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Law and religion are two different things champ.

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Anyone care that she was actually 23?

Oh - wait - this is spurstalk.

Nevermind - flame away -

johnsmith
12-02-2013, 08:56 PM

Nevermind - flame away -

The man has a point here

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 09:01 PM

Nevermind - flame away -

Any of you care to read the article. They've been dtaing for seven years, which means he probably met her when she was 14/15.

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Why would he burn in hell for that? IIRC the Bible's position on age of consent is basically "if there's grass on the field then play ball"? If he's roasting it's because he didn't put a ring on it.

some of you white boys are incorrigible and will say or do anything to justify a position...it's why I maintain that most white people have no morals...and you prove my point...do me a favor let me know when your daughter turns 16 so that I can bust her little white pussy wide open...shouldn't be a problem for you since you condone Paul's behavior :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Any of you care to read the article. They've been dtaing for seven years, which means he probably met her when she was 14/15.

they're in denial Buddy...they're plugging their ears and covering their eyes because they don't want to see this..it doesn't fit the Fast 5 narrative they've come to adore...no doubts he was fucking her while she was 14 / 15

silverblk mystix
12-02-2013, 09:11 PM
they're in denial Buddy...they're plugging their ears and covering their eyes because they don't want to see this..it doesn't fit the Fast 5 narrative they've come to adore...no doubts he was fucking her while she was 14 / 15

Hey Kool -

You may be 100% correct - but no one knows.

Put yourself in his shoes.

What if - what if he really didn't want anything to do with her - of course - she was a minor - what if he gave her parents his word - that he would wait until she was legal?

I don't know -

No one here really knows.

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 09:32 PM
He was living the dream. She's old enough to consent. Not old enough to make wise decisions but if we wanna take that route then the only age that should hold any significance is 25 for biological reasons. I'd love to see anyone try to argue with that

Care to elaborate on the biological issue.

ChumpDumper
12-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Probably in heaven.

He was a celebrity after all.

resistanze
12-02-2013, 10:21 PM

:lol Was waiting for your post

spurs_fan_in_exile
12-02-2013, 10:59 PM
some of you white boys are incorrigible and will say or do anything to justify a position...it's why I maintain that most white people have no morals...and you prove my point...do me a favor let me know when your daughter turns 16 so that I can bust her little white pussy wide open...shouldn't be a problem for you since you condone Paul's behavior :toast

Where did I condone anything? The question was whether or not Christians think Walker is in hell now. I simply noted that the book that spells out what Christians should and shouldn't do to avoid hell condemns sex outside of marriage more than it does sex with 16 year old. (And that he may well in hell for that.) Your request to have sex with my daughter on her 16th birthday sure sounds a lot more like condoning it than anything I wrote.

I do have morals. A 30 year old with a teen is shady as hell. I wouldn't stand for it as a brother, a father, or just a plain old human being. That's more than the Bible tells me I need to do.

CubanSucks
12-02-2013, 11:55 PM

>implying you're equal to Paul Walker in looks or value
>implying anyone under the age of 50 would be desperate enough to let you "bust their pussy wide open"
>implying you COULD bust a pussy wide open

Care to elaborate on the biological issue.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=141164708

I thought this was common knowledge

Trainwreck2100
12-03-2013, 12:02 AM
the bible doesn't give a fuck about fucking 16 year olds. Now fucking OTOH

Jacob1983
12-03-2013, 12:24 AM
Are you assholes going to attend his funeral and hold up a sign that says "God hates fags" or "The Fast and the Furious sucked"?

Rogue
12-03-2013, 12:42 AM
God doesn't hate fags imho. Only those who god loves die young...

CubanSucks
12-03-2013, 01:07 AM
Are you assholes going to attend his funeral and hold up a sign that says "God hates fags" or "The Fast and the Furious sucked"?

The first Fast and Furious was awesome so I will not