PDA

View Full Version : What's The Absolute Gayest Thing You'd Do To Make Out With The Hottest Chic Ever

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2013, 09:12 PM
think of the hottest chic in your mind's eye....ahhh yes it's Paula Patton for me...whoever does it for you...what's the gayest thing you'd be willing to do if she approached you and said: "I will fuck you but first you have to do something gay for me."

She demands that you touch your friends dick when he whips it out...and squeeze one time on his balls!!!!

Would you do it?

If that's all it takes I'd do it in a heart beat....:hat

How far are you personally willing to go? remember the hottest chic you've always wanted....

CuckingFunt
12-02-2013, 09:18 PM
Gayest thing I'd do to make out with a hot chick?

Go down on her, probably.

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Gayest thing I'd do to make out with a hot chick?

Go down on her, probably.

^ "My Dear Watson" :hat

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-02-2013, 10:05 PM
just spit game.... ain't no need to do gay shit you faggot

Rogue
12-02-2013, 10:17 PM
I would crouch and sneak my head under her skirt, pull her panties down and begin licking her vagina with my tongue until the entire lane is smoothed up... does that sound gay enough?

Buddy Mignon
12-02-2013, 11:46 PM
Paula is nice... a tad bit slutty too. I'd do double penetration with her. Me in the pussy and chumper in the ass. That pretty gay.

McGusto55
12-03-2013, 12:37 AM
think of the hottest chic in your mind's eye....ahhh yes it's Paula Patton for me...whoever does it for you...what's the gayest thing you'd be willing to do if she approached you and said: "I will fuck you but first you have to do something gay for me."

She demands that you touch your friends dick when he whips it out...and squeeze one time on his balls!!!!

Would you do it?

If that's all it takes I'd do it in a heart beat....:hat

How far are you personally willing to go? remember the hottest chic you've always wanted....

I think if u fuck her...your already being gay she liojs like a fucken man...tbh

Holden_Caulfield
12-03-2013, 01:58 AM
amber heard is gay, id definitely do her

DJR210
12-03-2013, 02:42 AM
Kool, you and naruto are seriously some "questionable" dudes.

cantthinkofanything
12-03-2013, 11:24 AM
Paula is nice... a tad bit slutty too. I'd do double penetration with her. Me in the pussy and chumper in the ass. That pretty gay.

So you get fucked in your pussy and then Chump gets fucked in the ass? I'm lost as to why that's gay.

JudynTX
12-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Running out of ideas thread.

The Reckoning
12-03-2013, 01:31 PM
site sucks