PDA

View Full Version : The best back.....

Avante
12-03-2013, 03:16 AM
...who is there right now....?

Adrian Peterson is the best back the Vikes have ever had, he's better than Robert Smith and Chuck Foreman.

While Frank Gore is the all time leading Niner rusher, not sure we can say he was better than Roger Craig.

Both Eddie George and Earl Campbell were better than Chris Johnson as far as the Titans/Oilers go.

I have no doubts Jamaal Charles will surpass Priest Holmes as the top Chiefs rusher.

I do doubt Alfred Morris out gains big John Riggins when we talk Redskins.

Eagle Shady McCoy vs Wilbert Montgomery and Brian Westbrook....hmmmm?

Arian Foster already the best Texan back.

DeAngelo Williams the stud Panther back.

I do expect Marshawn Lynch to pass Sheun Alexander as far as Seahawks stud backs go.

Poor Matt Forte and DeMarco Murry and anyone playing for the Cleveland Browns.

The Pats, Jets, Bills, Rams, Saints, Jags, Cards, Chargers, Falcons, Raiders, Broncos, Lions, Bucs, Packers, Giants, Dolphins, Steelers, Bengals, Colts....have all had far better backs than they have right now.

Ray Rice seems to be fading a bit, not sure he knocks Jamal Lewis off as the best Ravens back.

Steven Jackson is the all time leading Ram (Falcons) rusher but he was/is no Eric Dickerson or Marshall Faulk.

You won't find Bo Jackson or Gale Sayers on any all time stat list, but there is no doubt they were two of the best ever.

As far as receivers go...

Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshall the best ever for their teams.

QB's???

Matthew Stafford, Russell Wilson, Eli Manning, Tom Brady, Jay Cutler, Cam Newton, Matt Schaub, Joe Flacco, Drew Brees, Matt Ryan, Big Ben will be if they aren't already the best ever for their teams. I can't put Manning over Elway with the Broncos, he would be the best Colt QB (sorry Johnny)

TE's..?

Jimmy Graham, Jason Witten, Tony Gonzalez (best Chief also), Vernon Davis the best ever for their teams, might be (weak with my TE knowledge) others. How do I dump Kellon Winslow for Antonio Gates?

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-03-2013, 11:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lEQ5PBt.gif

Avante
12-03-2013, 12:02 PM

translation

Who are all those guys?

Avante
12-03-2013, 12:03 PM

translation

Who are all those guys? I need it real simple.

johnsmith
12-03-2013, 12:05 PM
translation

Who are all those guys? I need it real simple.

I thought you weren't posting in the NFL forum for 90 days or some shit like that, what happened?

Avante
12-03-2013, 12:08 PM
I thought you weren't posting in the NFL forum for 90 days or some shit like that, what happened?

Who really cares little man, this place is a joke to begin with. I have no respect for anyone here and they have no respect for me so fuck it. Fun and games!

Look at yourself what do you do here besides shit like like you just did? You don't even talk football.

I simply don't give a shit, got it?

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Who really cares little man, this place is a joke to begin with. I have no respect for anyone here and they have no respect for me so fuck it. Fun and games!

Translation: You welched like you always do because you are a pathological liar with no moral code. You're not a man.

Avante
12-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Translation: You welched like you always do because you are a pathological liar with no moral code. You're not a man.

It's the internet half pint, who gives a fuck about little shits like you?

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-03-2013, 12:17 PM
It's the internet half pint, who gives a fuck about little shits like you?

It's not about me, it's about you being a liar and a welcher and having to look yourself in the mirror knowing that is what you are.

Avante
12-03-2013, 12:19 PM
It's not about me, it's about you being a liar and a welcher and having to look yourself in the mirror knowing that is what you are.

You gotta be kidding me, do really think anyone takes this shit that seriously? This forum is not to be taken too seriously, obviously!

I do post on boards where it's very serious, this ain't one of them.

Clipper Nation
12-03-2013, 12:56 PM
OP is a faggot who still thinks we're in the "two yards and a cloud of dust" era when running backs were actually relevant :lol

Avante
12-03-2013, 01:00 PM
OP is a faggot who still thinks we're in the "two yards and a cloud of dust" era when running backs were actually relevant :lol

Dude, do you ever get it right? Running backs mean very little in todays game, that's why you never use a high draft pick on one, where in the hell did you get this idea I think they are that important? A great back will average around 4.5 an average back 3.5, wow...big deal.

Dude, do you pay any attention at all?

I just like talking running backs ok with you? I was a running back, I had those black man quicks.

So tell me little guy who was the back at Ohio State that best fit that "two yards and a cloud of dust"......well? He came in second in the Heisman,

Clipper Nation
12-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Dude, do you ever get it right? Running backs mean very little in todays game, that's why you never use a high draft pick on one, where in the hell did you get this idea I think they are that important? A great back will average around 4.5 an average back 3.5, wow...big deal.

Dude, do you pay any attention at all?

I just like talking running backs ok with you? I was a running back, I had those black man quicks.
:lol "Mason" having a better record ATS than you

Avante
12-03-2013, 01:08 PM
:lol "Mason" having a better record ATS than you

translation

Avante kicking my dumb ass again, I can't talk football with him so...hmmm? Oh yeah...Mason.

Clipper Nation
12-03-2013, 01:10 PM
translation

Avante kicking my dumb ass again, I can't talk football with him so...hmmm? Oh yeah...Mason.
:lol Not even posting picks anymore because you aren't even close to 65%

Avante
12-03-2013, 01:20 PM
:lol Not even posting picks anymore because you aren't even close to 65%

You really care about that don't you? Ok man just for you I'll pick the rest of the season. What I've been doing is playing one game and loading up on it, that's how I got up over 1000. But because it means so much to you I'll pick my best five plays, just for you slick since it means so much to you.

Let's start at 0 and see if I can hit 65% from here on out, that ought to excite the hell out of you.

spurraider21
12-03-2013, 01:21 PM
You really care about that don't you? Ok man just for you I'll pick the rest of the season. What I've been doing is playing one game and loading up on it, that's how I got up over 1000. But because it means so much to you I'll pick my best five plays, just for you slick since it means so much to you.
Liar. you said you bet your best 3. you then started posting your top 3 and your record on that still sucked ass. quit digging the hole

Clipper Nation
12-03-2013, 01:22 PM
:lol Still welching and lying
:lol "Start at zero" (translation: :cry "please forget all my shitty picks from the season to date!" :cry)

Avante
12-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Liar. you said you bet your best 3. you then started posting your top 3 and your record on that still sucked ass. quit digging the hole

Tell me my man what do you do when something isn't working, yep ya fix it,....ok? I was usually hitting my best play so I decided to just play that best play but lay some big $$$$$ on it. I actually play these games so I had to change my stragedy.

Avante
12-03-2013, 01:25 PM
:lol Still welching and lying
:lol "Start at zero" (translation: :cry "please forget all my shitty picks from the season to date!" :cry)

Ok pick a % ya want me at and we'll go from there.

spurraider21
12-03-2013, 01:25 PM
so your solution to losing bets is to up the stakes?

call 1-800-gambler.

they help people like you. do it for your family. for mason.

Clipper Nation
12-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Ok pick a % ya want me at and we'll go from there.
:lol You named 65% at the start of the season and didn't even come close
:lol You also guaranteed 70% last year and blamed it on Mason when you failed

Avante
12-03-2013, 01:28 PM
so your solution to losing bets is to up the stakes?

call 1-800-gambler.

they help people like you. do it for your family. for mason.

You really don't get it do you?

Avante
12-03-2013, 01:29 PM
:lol You named 65% at the start of the season and didn't even come close
:lol You also guaranteed 70% last year and blamed it on Mason when you failed

Little man what % am I at right now? Go ahead tell me.

Mason played last season, he had fun with it.

Avante
12-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Notice how nobody here can talk running backs?

Trill Clinton
12-03-2013, 02:32 PM
dang, no mention of marshawn?

i agree that AP is the best out of the bunch. unfortunately, i think he's going to break emmitts record. crazy how the 2 best backs in football this year are from Texas, AP and charles.

Avante
12-03-2013, 02:37 PM
dang, no mention of marshawn?

i agree that AP is the best out of the bunch. unfortunately, i think he's going to break emmitts record. crazy how the 2 best backs in football this year are from Texas, AP and charles.

I did mention Lynch bro as the best Seahawk back ever.

As you know coming out of Texas HS Peterson was the top back in the country how he ended up at Oklahoma, that ought to be illegal. Would love to read the story about how that went down. Speaking of running back reads..."The Courtship of Marcus Dupree"....a fantastic read.

Jamaal Charles a legit 10.1 sprinter while at Texas. A school that has given the NFL a flock of tracksters.

Trill Clinton
12-03-2013, 02:43 PM
I did mention Lynch bro as the best Seahawk back ever.

As you know coming out of Texas HS Peterson was the top back in the country how he ended up at Oklahoma, that ought to be illegal. Would love to read the story about how that went down.

Jamaal Charles a legit 10.1 sprinter while at Texas.

yea i just saw that, i was skimming through the opening post and missed it, my bad.

charles is my favorite running back from UT and AP is my fav back outside of emmitt and barry. i would hate to tackle that guy. i followed charles through college and i remember him tearing it up in track as well.

Avante
12-03-2013, 02:50 PM
yea i just saw that, i was skimming through the opening post and missed it, my bad.

charles is my favorite running back from UT and AP is my fav back outside of emmitt and barry. i would hate to tackle that guy. i followed charles through college and i remember him tearing it up in track as well.

I didn't see him play all that much at Texas, was actually more into his track exploits. What surprised me about him as an NFLer his his ability to catch the ball and his power, far more of a load than you'd think.

The Chiefs have had more 1000 yard backs than anyone or close anyway.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-03-2013, 02:52 PM
just curious on why you included deangelo but left out tolbert and stewart especially?

deangelo and stewart are 1-2 in panthers history in rushing... and they are seperated by like 300 yards

johnsmith
12-03-2013, 02:52 PM

Look at yourself what do you do here besides shit like like you just did? You don't even talk football.

I simply don't give a shit, got it?

LOL...awfully sensitive there guy...all I did was ask you a simple question, I wasn't even attacking/making fun/jousting/flaming, or any other word for it.

But hey, you never start it do you, you always just react...LOL

Avante
12-03-2013, 02:55 PM
just curious on why you included deangelo but left out tolbert and stewart especially?

deangelo and stewart are 1-2 in panthers history in rushing... and they are seperated by like 300 yards

Real simple Williams is the franchises leading rusher.

Trill Clinton
12-03-2013, 02:56 PM
I didn't see him play all that much at Texas, was actually more into his track exploits. What surprised me about him as an NFLer his his ability to catch the ball and his power, far more of a load than you'd think.

The Chiefs have had more 1000 yard backs than anyone or close anyway.

he wasn't really known for his power in college so that surprised me as well. he's had a lot of 1 yard td runs this year. his durability has been a blessing for the chiefs.

Avante
12-03-2013, 02:59 PM
LOL...awfully sensitive there guy...all I did was ask you a simple question, I wasn't even attacking/making fun/jousting/flaming, or any other word for it.

But hey, you never start it do you, you always just react...LOL

You have a rep as a pain in the ass slick, so you will get treated as such.

Avante
12-03-2013, 03:03 PM
he wasn't really known for his power in college so that surprised me as well. he's had a lot of 1 yard td runs this year. his durability has been a blessing for the chiefs.

On the other side I'd get him out in space a little more than they do, he is the fastest back in the league, they need to use him in that role more.

You mentioned Emmitt, I've never really warmed up to him, so many times we saw him 4/5 yards down the field before meeting a defender. Imagine what Barry would have down behind that monster line and a fullback like the Moose.

johnsmith
12-03-2013, 03:04 PM
You have a rep as a pain in the ass slick, so you will get treated as such.

Yeah...you don't take this shit serious at all.

:lmao

Avante
12-03-2013, 03:06 PM

Do you honestly believe anyone...REALLY..worries/stresses over silly shit on a messgeboard, come on man. I simply treat others the way they treat others.

johnsmith
12-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Do you honestly believe anyone...REALLY..worries/stresses over silly shit on a messgeboard, come on man. I simply treat others the way they treat others.

Yes, I honestly believe you take this serious....if you simply treated people the way they treat others, you would have just answered my question rather then immediately crying like a bitch....which tells me you mean business in this place.

spurraider21
12-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Stephen Davis was the panthers best back

Trill Clinton
12-03-2013, 04:12 PM
On the other side I'd get him out in space a little more than they do, he is the fastest back in the league, they need to use him in that role more.

You mentioned Emmitt, I've never really warmed up to him, so many times we saw him 4/5 yards down the field before meeting a defender. Imagine what Barry would have down behind that monster line and a fullback like the Moose.

emmitt had one of the best o-lines ever plus his vision was A+. dude knew how to find the hole, hit it and avoid contact. i shed a few tears when he broke the all time rushing record.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-03-2013, 05:04 PM

nope. we has legit at one point though. too injury-prone. i think williams and stewart have both surpassed him

cantthinkofanything
12-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Earl Crambal

Avante
12-05-2013, 03:13 PM

Davis isn't among the top 4 Panther running backs yardage wise. He's behind...

Wiliams and Stewart and DeShaun Foster, Tim Biakabutuka.

spurraider21
12-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Davis isn't among the top 4 Panther running backs yardage wise. He's behind...

Wiliams and Stewart and DeShaun Foster, Tim Biakabutuka.
davis wasn't there for long but he made the biggest impact. he was their offensive work horse when they made their superbowl

Avante
12-05-2013, 03:47 PM
davis wasn't there for long but he made the biggest impact. he was their offensive work horse when they made their superbowl

Davis averaged 3.8 as a Panther and whiile he did have that 1,444 yard season, DeAngelo Williams has the franchise record 1,515.

This isn't about "career" it's about how they did on whatever team they played for. 0.J.Simpson was a Niner, Tony Dorsett a Bronco, Earl Campbell a Saint, Roger Craig a Raider yet we'd never talk about them being among those teams best backs.

Avante
12-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Best pro back to come out of these schools. Not just about career yardage.

Abilene Christian....Wilbert Montgomery
Texas...Earl Campbell
Texas A&M...John David Crow (Heisman winner also)
Houston...Dickie Post
Baylor...Frank Pollard
West Texas State...Mercury Morris
North Texas...Abner Haynes (first Chief to have a 1000 yard season)
SMU...Eric Dickerson
Texas A&I...Sid Blanks
Prairie View...Clem Daneils (first Raider to gain 1000 yads in a season)
Texas Southern....Willie Ellison
TCU...Ladainian Tomlinson
TexasTech...Donny Anderson
NWLa....Charley Tolar (first Oiler to have a 1000 yad season)
Auburn...Bo Jackson
Alabama...Shuen Alexander
Mississippi...Duece McAlister
Georgia...Hercshel Walker
LSU...Jim Taylor
Tennessee...Jamal Lewis
Florida...Emmitt Smith
Arkansas...Barry Foster
South Carolina...George Rogers
Clemson....Terry Allen
North Carolina...Kelvin Bryant
East Carolina...Chris Johnson
Tulane...Matt Forte
Maryland...Lamont Jordan
Syracuse...Jim Brown
Penn State...Franco Harris
Virginia..Tiki Barber
Georgia Tech...Eddie Lee Ivory
North Carolina St...Ken Williard
FSU...Warrick Dunn
Miami....Edgerrin James
Memphis St...DeAngelo Williams
Jackson State...Walter Payton
Morgan State...Leroy Kelly
Maryland Eastern Shore...Emerson Boozer
Bethune Cookman...Boobie Clark
Florida A&M...Willie Galimore
Grambling...Tank Younger
Southern U...Mack "Truck" Lee Hill
Tennessee State...Larry Kinnebrew
Coe..Fred Jackson
Furman...Chris Warren
Ball State...Timmy Brown (one of the first great multi purpose backs)
Philander Smith....Elijah Pitts
Villanova...Brian Westbrook
Southern Illinois...Pierre Thomas
Illinois...Red Grange
Notre Dame...Jerome Bettis
Pitt...Tony Dorsett
Ohio State...Eddie George
Michigan...Ron Johnson
Michigan State...Lorenzo White
Wisconsin...Alan "The Horse" Amedhe
Purdue..Mike Pruitt
Oklahoma...Adrian Peterson
Oklahoma State...Barry Sanders
Missouri...James Wilder
Nebraska...Ahmad Green
Kansas...Gale Sayers
Kansas State..Larry Brown
Wyoming...Jim Kiick
Arizona...Paul Robinson (first Bengal to have a 1000 yd season)
Arizona State...Gerald Riggs
San Diego State...Marshall Faulk
Azusa Pacific..Christian "Nigerian Nightmare" Okoye
USC...Marcus Allen
UCLA...Freeman McNeil
San Jose State...Jewerl Thomas
Fresno State...Michael Pittman
U of Pacific...Dick Bass (first Ram to have a 1000 yd season)
U of San Francisco...Ollie Matson (Rams traded the Cards nine players to get him, an Olympic sprinter)
Compton JC...Joe "The Jet" Perry (first Niner to gain a 1000, first NFLer to do it two consecutive seasons)
Cal...Marshawn Lynch
Stanford...Ernie Nevers
Oregon...Jonathan Stewart
Oregon State...Steven Jackson
Washington...Hugh "The King" McElhenny
WSU...Keith Lincoln
New Mexico...Don Perkins
New Mexico Highlands...Carl Garrett (won Rookie of the Year over O.J.Simpson)
Colgate...Mark Van Eeghan
Yale...Calvin Hill (first Cowboy to have a 1000 yd season)
Cornell...Ed Marinaro
Navy...Napolean McCallum
Colorado State..Lawrence McCutheon
UNLV...Icky Woods

No college...Carlton "Cookie" Gilchrist...the first 1000 yard rusher in the old AFL, a Buffalo Bill. He went straight from HS to the CFL, there he played both ways and also kicked. Cat owned his own plane and wanted to fly himself to the Bills games...hahaha!!!!!!

His rookie card one of my prized possessions.

spurraider21
12-05-2013, 05:19 PM
maurice jones drew >> freeman mcneil

Avante
12-05-2013, 05:27 PM
maurice jones drew >> freeman mcneil

I can see that, I like the fact McNeil played as long as he did.

UCLA

MJD
Freeman McNeil
Wendell Tyler
Gaston Green
Mel Farr
Skip Hicks
DeShaun Foster
Theotis Brown
Shawn Wills
Eric Ball

Kenny Washington one of the first blacks in the NFL.

Avante
12-05-2013, 05:48 PM

Dude, you ever just talk football? Look at youself slugger, it's always about the poster, fuck that...ok? TALK FOOTBALL...ok?

Avante
12-06-2013, 01:40 AM
How about duos?

Dolphins...Larry Csonka/Mercury Morris
Packers..Jim Taylor/Paul Hornung
Steelers...Franco Harris/Rocky Bliear
Browns...Ernest Byner/Kevin Mack
Panthers...DeAngelo Williams/Jonathan Stewart
Niners...Joe "The Jet" Perry/Hugh "The King" McElhenny/John Henry Johnson....all in the Hall of Fame
Chargers...Paul Lowe/Keith Lincoln
Jets...Matt Snell/Emerson Boozer
Raiders...Clem Daneils/Hewritt Dixon
Redskins...John Riggins/Joe Washington
Packers...John Brockington/MacArthur Lane
Bears...Rick Casares/Willie Galimore
Vikings...Bill Brown/Tommy Mason

The first great thunder/lightnin' duo was Jim Brown/Bobby Mitchell, Brown was power personified with Mitchell a Big10 sprint/hurdle champ, both in the Hall of Fame. Mitchell becoming a great receiver with the Redskins.

Why the Browns were interested in Ernie Davis...?????

spurraider21
12-06-2013, 01:42 AM
how is Marcus Allen - Bo Jackson not the duo of choice for the Raiders?

Fred Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew are also a relevant duo

Avante
12-06-2013, 01:44 AM
how is Marcus Allen - Bo Jackson not the duo of choice for the Raiders?

Dixon was a fullback with Daneils the running back. They played along side each other as did all those I mentioned, Allen and Jackson spelled each other. The same with Herschel Walker and Tony Dorsett.

Riggins and Wasahington a little different, Riggins doing the pounding, Washington the speed/third down guy.

spurraider21
12-06-2013, 01:45 AM
Dixon was a fullback with Daneils the running back. They played along side eaxch other as did all those I mentioned, Allen and Jackson spelled each other. The same with Herschel Walker and Tony Dorsett.
the raiders would move marcus allen to fullback when bo was around. also, you mentioned stewart and deangelo williams. not like stewart was the fullback there :lol

Avante
12-06-2013, 01:49 AM
the raiders would move marcus allen to fullback when bo was around. also, you mentioned stewart and deangelo williams. not like stewart was the fullback there :lol

Bo and Allen were rarely on the field at the same time while the others were both starters. Both Williams/Stewart are running backs....honest!

Why this need to argue about everything guy? That seems to be all you do, why?

Do I really need to show you Allens career while Bo was there?

As far as Taylor/MJD goes, they weren't out there together which is what I'm talking about here. Notice I didn't mention Roger Craig/Wendell Tyler?

I did miss this Chiefs combo...fullback Curtis McClinton and running back Abner Haynes.

Well at least you can talk about this, which is rare here.

spurraider21
12-06-2013, 02:01 AM
Bo and Allen were rarely on the field at the same time while the others were both starters. Both Williams/Stewart are running backs....honest!

Why this need to argue about everything guy? That seems to be all you do, why?

Do I really need to show you Allens career while Bo was there?

As far as Taylor/MJD goes, they weren't out there together which is what I'm talking about here. Notice I didn't mention Roger Craig/Wendell Tyler?

I did miss this Chiefs combo...fullback Curtis McClinton and running back Abner Haynes.
i don't see why you would include stewart/williams but not taylor/jones-drew

Avante
12-06-2013, 02:06 AM
i don't see why you would include stewart/williams but not taylor/jones-drew

Williams and Stewart both had 1000 yard seasons in the same year that's why.

spurraider21
12-06-2013, 02:19 AM
in 06 mjd ran for over 900 and taylor had over 1000... and they both cracked 1000 yards from scrimmage in MJD's first 2 years in the nfl

Clipper Nation
12-06-2013, 02:21 AM
:lmao Banned from the Jaguars board for being an old faggot

Holden_Caulfield
12-06-2013, 02:23 AM
nigga the mjd and taylor combo is the reason theres a stewart/williams combo or a two back system

TE
12-06-2013, 02:24 AM

Avante
12-06-2013, 02:25 AM
in 06 mjd ran for over 900 and taylor had over 1000... and they both cracked 1000 yards from scrimmage in MJD's first 2 years in the nfl

I know, but that's not really what I'm talking about here. All those duos I mentioned were out there together, not talking about spelling each other. I had to have Williams/Stewart for obvious reasons. Talking about rushing only.

Holden_Caulfield
12-06-2013, 02:26 AM
I know, but that's not really what I'm talking about here. All those duos I mentioned were out there together, not talking about spelling each other. I had to have Williams/Stewart for obvious reasons. Talking about rushing only.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YoVYBO1WvHU/UfMC0pUmjXI/AAAAAAAACoM/LGMs5oUQKBs/s1600/1slj61.gif

Clipper Nation
12-06-2013, 02:27 AM
:lmao "Nick Foles is not the answer"
:lmao Defending washed-up Vick

spurraider21
12-06-2013, 02:31 AM
you can't justify williams/stewart without including taylor/mjd just because mjd needed 60 more rushing yards to qualify for 1000/1000, despite him having 430 additional receiving yards

spurraider21
12-06-2013, 02:31 AM
:lmao Mason gets a lump of coal for Christmas

Avante
12-06-2013, 02:32 AM

I am, I didn't even know that since it was real obvious that was a dead board. What happened?

Had no intentions of posting there so......

Avante
12-06-2013, 02:33 AM

Yeah right as if anyone saw this coming.

Avante
12-06-2013, 02:35 AM
you can't justify williams/stewart without including taylor/mjd just because mjd needed 60 more rushing yards to qualify for 1000/1000, despite him having 430 additional receiving yards

You have any idea how rare it is to have two backs gain a 1000 yards in the same season? Yep, special! This has nothing to do with combined yards.

Ever heard of...

Essex Johnson

Avante
12-06-2013, 02:36 AM
:lmao Mason gets a lump of coal for Christmas

Actually he gets a new TV.

Avante
12-06-2013, 02:44 AM
nigga the mjd and taylor combo is the reason theres a stewart/williams combo or a two back system

Dude, ever hear of Mr Outside Doc Blanchard and Mr Inside Glen Davis with Army, both would win the Heisman, trust me little fella that two back system has been around for ages. How about all time greats Red "The Galloping Ghost" Grange and Bronko Nagurski, they were in the same Bears backfield.

Holden_Caulfield
12-06-2013, 02:49 AM
Dude, ever hear of Mr Outside Doc Blanchard and Mr Inside Glen Davis with Army, both would win the Heisman, trust me little fella that two back system has been around for ages. How about all time greats Red "The Galloping Ghost" Grange and Bronkp Nagurski, they were in the same Bears backfield.
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/cool-story-bro1.gif

Avante
12-06-2013, 02:54 AM
http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/cool-story-bro1.gif

translation

I feel pretty stupid now trying to sell MJD/Taylor as having something to do with anything.

How does Avante know all this stuff?

Clipper Nation
12-06-2013, 02:59 AM
Yeah right as if anyone saw this coming.
Tbh, the minute you wrote off Nick Foles as not being the answer, the opposite was always going to happen :lol

Avante
12-06-2013, 03:01 AM
Hows bout a little running back trivia?

1. First back to gain a 1000 for two different teams?

2. What NFL running back held a track world record?

3. This running back is the greatest long jumper ever in the NFL?

4. This running back was the first 1000 yard rusher from an HBCU school?

5. What Ivy Leagurer was the first 1000 yard rusher for an NFL franchise?

Good luck~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
12-06-2013, 03:02 AM
:lolld Fagg:lolt

Avante
12-06-2013, 03:04 AM
Tbh, the minute you wrote off Nick Foles as not being the answer, the opposite was always going to happen :lol

Lets see...

Didn't I say Russell Wilson was better than both RGIII/Andrew Luck?

At least I have opinions, all we see out of you is stupid bullshit.

Avante
12-06-2013, 03:05 AM
translation

I don't know shit and like it that way.

TE
12-06-2013, 03:08 AM
Hey Avante, please just say Foles is the answer. Maybe this will help the Cowboys chances of making the playoffs tbh

Holden_Caulfield
12-06-2013, 03:12 AM
translation

I feel pretty stupid now trying to sell MJD/Taylor as having something to do with anything.

How does Avante know all this stuff?
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1hywvqbI61r5cnxqo1_500.gif

Avante
12-06-2013, 03:14 AM
Hey Avante, please just say Foles is the answer. Maybe this will help the Cowboys chances of making the playoffs tbh

Anyone who said they thought Foles was the answer is lying.

AchillesHeel
12-06-2013, 04:45 AM
Anyone who said they thought Foles was the answer is lying.

And you know this how? Stop generalizing everything, old faggot.

Avante
12-06-2013, 09:16 AM
And you know this how? Stop generalizing everything, old faggot.

Ok man, copy/paste anyone anywhere saying that Nick Foles was going to be doing what he is. Unless you can do that shut the fuck up....got it?

AchillesHeel
12-06-2013, 09:20 AM
Ok man, copy/paste anyone anywhere saying that Nick Foles was going to be doing what he is. Unless you can do that shut the fuck up....got it?

Who are you kidding, old man? Let's see your track record with the NFL this season.

Avante
12-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Who are you kidding, old man? Let's see your track record with the NFL this season.

Whoa whoa whoa half pint, this is about Nick Foles remember? Now show me anyone/anywhere that said he'd be doing what he's doing. Let me guess, you can't do it and you know that, so cool running your fucking mouth.

One more time...

Show me where anyone/anywhere said Nick Foles was the answer.

Now watch this little shit do the Moon Walk.

Chinook
12-06-2013, 09:46 AM
Actually he gets a new TV.

A payoff for taking the fall last year?

Clipper Nation
12-06-2013, 09:56 AM

Avante
12-06-2013, 10:07 AM

translation

Hey Avante, what would the NFL running back 100m look like?

No problem amigo.

lane

1.Herschel Walker 10.23
2.Trindon Holliday 10.00
3.Travis Williams 9.3 yards
4.Curtis Dickey 10.10 was world ranked!
5.Jamaal Charles 10.18
6.Bo Jackson 10.33
7.Michael Bennett 10.18
8.O.J.Simpson 9.4 yards

Stephen F. Austins Andrew Hopkins was a 9.2 guy but injuries did him in. Gramblings Olympian (200m world record holder) Stone Johnson never made it to a regular season game, died due to a preseason game injury, he was a 9.3 guy.

Eric Dickerson, Tony Dorsett and Gale Sayers all had great speed but have no NCAA 100 times.

Clipper Nation
12-06-2013, 10:19 AM
translation

Avante
12-06-2013, 10:28 AM
translation

translation

Hey Avante, how about the top NFL backs out of the HBCU?

No problem small fry. Here ya go.

Morgan State...Leroy Kelly, Frenchy Fugua, George Nock
Florida A&M...Willie Galimore, Hewritt Dixon
Jackson State...Walter Payton, Ricky Jackson
Southern U...Robert "Tank" Holmes, Mack Lee "Truck" Hill
Grambling....Paul "Tank" Younger, Essex Johnson
Tennessee State...Boobie Clark
Texas Southern...Willie Ellison
Bethune Cookman...Larry Kinnebrew
NCA&T...J.D.Smith

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-06-2013, 10:40 AM

1100*

the only duo in history to do so

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-06-2013, 10:41 AM

they both had over 1100 man. back in the day they were supposed to be the best running back duo of all time. then we drafted cam/injuries happened

Avante
12-06-2013, 10:55 AM
they both had over 1100 man. back in the day they were supposed to be the best running back duo of all time. then we drafted cam/injuries happened

The best running back duo of all time was Blanchard and Davis at Army, both winning the Heisman. In the NFL that would be Jim Taylor and Paul Hornung with the Packers, both in the Hall of Fame.

Wow...four white dudes.

We can go with Oklahoma State's Thurmon Thomas and Barry Sanders as the best two backs on the same team. They weren't a duo however. We could also make a case for USC;s Marcus Allen and Charles White since both won a Heisman and were there together but they weren't a legit combo either.