PDA

View Full Version : Fox: "DUNCAN DOMINATES IN PAINT, DROPS GAME-WINNER"

Embedded
12-03-2013, 01:54 PM
23 points, 21 rebounds. the oldest player with 20/20 since Moses carried The Tablets and recordkeeping began.

Take that all you haters!!!!!

TIMMEHHHHHhhhhhh

SsKSpurs21
12-03-2013, 02:23 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3665965/duncanHOF.gif

Stabula
12-03-2013, 08:52 PM
If that were an overhyped piece of shit taking that shot like Kobe or Melo you know that would have been a giant brick.

Seventyniner
12-03-2013, 09:19 PM
If that were an overhyped piece of shit taking that shot like Kobe or Melo you know that would have been a giant brick.

Alternately, if it were Kobe or Melo who made that shot, it would have dominated SportsCenter all day today.

Stabula
12-03-2013, 11:23 PM
No doubt.

racm
12-04-2013, 06:17 AM
what made it amazing was that Timmeh already had 21/21 BEFORE the GW. Beast.

AchillesHeel
12-04-2013, 06:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oJ8tXeUDP8

james evans
12-05-2013, 02:38 AM
many of you may disagree with me, but the biggest mistake popovich made was taking the ball out of duncan hands a couple years after 2007 when parker killed a cleveland backcourt that any of us could have averaged at least 15 a game against in the finals. there is no telling how many titles he would have right now. but yeah, popovich is an all time great coach, i'm just a message board poster, what do i know. maybe he's seen something these last 6 years that i haven't. last season he went back to duncan more than previous years and look at the result. while u have a bunch of people that don't really watch the games saying duncan was washed up when the offense was no longer all about him first and foremost..

SpurSwag
12-05-2013, 03:53 AM
many of you may disagree with me, but the biggest mistake popovich made was taking the ball out of duncan hands a couple years after 2007 when parker killed a cleveland backcourt that any of us could have averaged at least 15 a game against in the finals. there is no telling how many titles he would have right now. but yeah, popovich is an all time great coach, i'm just a message board poster, what do i know. maybe he's seen something these last 6 years that i haven't. last season he went back to duncan more than previous years and look at the result. while u have a bunch of people that don't really watch the games saying duncan was washed up when the offense was no longer all about him first and foremost..

Tbh I don't think that was after 07, the decision to make the team based around parker was after the suns swept us. Sure, parker had been getting more and more involved, but I don't think the team was really Parker's (and actually Manu's too in 2010) until we saw how slow and unathletic we looked compared to teams like the suns

james evans
12-05-2013, 04:11 AM
Tbh I don't think that was after 07, the decision to make the team based around parker was after the suns swept us. Sure, parker had been getting more and more involved, but I don't think the team was really Parker's (and actually Manu's too in 2010) until we saw how slow and unathletic we looked compared to teams like the suns
yeah. about a couple years later. 2010. (3 to be exact) but even that year when parker was hurt and george hill stepped up in his place duncan was the backbone of the team. i was off by a year or so. but we both know what happened.

SpurSwag
12-05-2013, 04:49 AM
yeah. about a couple years later. 2010. (3 to be exact) but even that year when parker was hurt and george hill stepped up in his place duncan was the backbone of the team. i was off by a year or so. but we both know what happened.

2010 was Manu's year tbh he was definitely our best player that season. But Manu missed a lot of games the next year and parker worked hard in the offseason to become MVParker and i think that was when the team officially became all his