PDA

View Full Version : Nets: Kidd Reassigns Frank to Daily Reports

Leetonidas
12-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Howard Beck ✔ @HowardBeck
Follow

Lawrence Frank has been "reassigned" to doing daily reports, Kidd announces. No longer on the Nets' bench as asst coach.
4:49 PM - 3 Dec 2013

:lol Nets

Michael Jordan.
12-03-2013, 06:06 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

hater
12-03-2013, 06:08 PM
LOL that is funny

Holden_Caulfield
12-03-2013, 06:08 PM
:lmao :lmao how is this russian faggot this rich making such dumbass decisions, no wonder we won the war :lmao

Robz4000
12-03-2013, 06:13 PM
:lmao Kidd

I didn't think the Nyets could get any worse but god bless their hearts they're trying!

D-Wade
12-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Wow:lmao Guess it'd be too embarrassing to reassign Frank to head coach and Kidd to assistant.

Clipper Nation
12-03-2013, 06:22 PM
:lol Highest-paid assistant coach in NBA history
:lol Already demoted
:lol Nets flushing even more money down the toilet

jeebus
12-03-2013, 06:26 PM
I love it. I absolutely love it. The Nets deserve this entirely. From the moment they put that puppet Jayz on the sides of buildings to making a series of the worst trades in the universe, this shitty franchise deserves it.

AussieFanKurt
12-03-2013, 06:37 PM
They deserve it. They tried to be the "fashionable" team with jay z at the head now they're fucked cunts

SanDiegoSpursFan
12-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Good move imo. Frank was doing a shitty job, may as well let Kidd try coaching.

HI-FI
12-03-2013, 07:18 PM
:rollin
this has to be the biggest trainwreck I recall. this might very well be worse than last year's Laker implosion.

Frank must have called him out on his screwups and that was it. of course Frank got the job in NJ because of Kidd so he can't complain too much.

I was really hoping this team would at least give the Heat some grind, run them down before the Finals, but damn this an absolute disaster. They should just nuke the entire Eastern Conference, what a fucking joke.

jimbo
12-03-2013, 07:19 PM
Lmao, okay. Why the hell would you put together a 120 million dollar roster then hire fucking Jason Kidd as the coach? I mean I can understand having Kidd as a figurehead, (which is what I thought) but this dude has the power to fire the actual coach?

This shit is too dumb for words. Prokhorov couldn't throw together the cash to hire Phil Jackson for a season?

Fucking russian retards. Can't steal/thug your way to an NBA championship can you?

Clipper Nation
12-03-2013, 07:32 PM
:rollin
this has to be the biggest trainwreck I recall.
Sadly, it's not even the biggest trainwreck in New York, tbh.... :lmao Knicks

HI-FI
12-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Sadly, it's not even the biggest trainwreck in New York, tbh.... :lmao Knicks

true, but I don't remember Knicks having much preseason hype. not to mention, Nyets are paying off that new stadium, plus their upcoming drafts look terrible. Least Knicks fans are used to this shit.

Stabula
12-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Pacers and Heat should just be added to the West this year and the rest of the East can just stop playing. Who the fuck wants to see the 6-10 Raptors in the playoffs in the third seed I mean come on.

Clipper Nation
12-03-2013, 07:44 PM
true, but I don't remember Knicks having much preseason hype. not to mention, Nyets are paying off that new stadium, plus their upcoming drafts look terrible.
Knicks went from 54 wins to the worst record in the league (while owing their first-round pick to Denver), they traded for BARGNANI, JR Smith still has the green light to chuck to his heart's content, and the new GM is reduced to begging teams to take Iman Shumpert by telling them that the coach they won't fire "isn't using him right" :lol

Dolan's solution to the losing is to melt down and try to fire the cheerleaders :lol

Knicks are the bigger trainwreck, tbh....

HI-FI
12-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Knicks went from 54 wins to the worst record in the league (while owing their first-round pick to Denver), they traded for BARGNANI, JR Smith still has the green light to chuck to his heart's content, and the new GM is reduced to begging teams to take Iman Shumpert by telling them that the coach they won't fire "isn't using him right" :lol

Dolan's solution to the losing is to melt down and try to fire the cheerleaders :lol

Knicks are the bigger trainwreck, tbh....

problem with Knicks is Carmelo clearly wants out of there to play with Rapist. the Bargnani trade was obviously horrible. Knicks are a trainwreck but no one was hyping them, in fact when that Bargnani deal went through most knew it was going to be a mess.

Nets just had a ton of hype going into this season, so based on expectations, Nyets are a lot worse. Still a few months remain so either one could end up being worse than the other.

HarlemHeat37
12-03-2013, 08:15 PM
It's a typical sports move, tbh..

Frank was the real coach of the Nets, and generally, especially in a big market, the coach is the scapegoat when a hyped team disappoints..

Brooklyn's problem isn't coaching, I don't know why people keep making that a story, tbh:lol..their problem is health and lack of talent..

Their best players can't stay on the floor..how can you develop chemistry if your key players can't stay on the court, tbh?..

HarlemHeat37
12-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Brook Lopez: missed 9 games
Paul Pierce: missed 5 games and now out 2-4 weeks
Deron Williams: missed 12 games and still out
Kevin Garnett: missed 5 games
Andrei Kirilenko: missed 16 games and still out
Jason Terry: missed 9 games and still out
Reggie Evans: missed 6 games and still out

It doesn't make any sense how coaching has become the storyline, tbh:lol..

The Nets rotation has Alan Anderson, Mason Plumlee and Livingston playing major minutes..they have Teletovic, Tyshawn Taylor and now some Euro guy I've never heard of getting major minutes..

StrengthAndHonor
12-03-2013, 08:32 PM

The Nets rotation has Alan Anderson, Mason Plumlee and Livingston playing major minutes..they have Teletovic, Tyshawn Taylor and now some Euro guy I've never heard of getting major minutes..
Gets it.

Seefourdc
12-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Look a picture of the Nets season.
http://www.photoandwallpapers.com/wp-content/gallery/mushroom-cloud/red-mushroom-cloud.jpg

Spur-Addict
12-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Nets down twenty four after three quarters to the Nuggets, AT HOME :lol Brooklyn crowd booing

Brazil
12-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Denver is destroying them right now :lol

lefty
12-03-2013, 09:33 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7325252864/hCDCC14DF/

HarlemHeat37
12-03-2013, 09:37 PM
One of the easiest bets I've made this year, tbh:lol..

Xylus
12-03-2013, 10:19 PM

Frank was the real coach of the Nets, and generally, especially in a big market, the coach is the scapegoat when a hyped team disappoints..

Brooklyn's problem isn't coaching, I don't know why people keep making that a story, tbh:lol..their problem is health and lack of talent..

Their best players can't stay on the floor..how can you develop chemistry if your key players can't stay on the court, tbh?..

Brooklyn has a lot of problems, and coaching is certainly in the Top 2 on the list of reasons why they suck.

Clipper Nation
12-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Brooklyn's problem isn't coaching, I don't know why people keep making that a story, tbh:lol

Coaching isn't their only problem, but Kidd's vaunted "read-and-react" offense (a.k.a. "do whatever the fuck you want") isn't really helping, tbh.....

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Fy3rjQGc6lA

HarlemHeat37
12-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Brooklyn has a lot of problems, and coaching is certainly in the Top 2 on the list of reasons why they suck.

Injuries is by far their main problem, followed by lack of talent due to injuries..in the NBA, you can easily win with talent and poor coaching, especially with veteran players..we have seen it countless times..

I never thought Kidd would be a good coach and I don't think he has the potential to be a good coach, since the majority of ex-modern players that become coaches are usually bad, but the Nets wouldn't be better if you replaced Kidd with half the coaches in the league, tbh..

Leetonidas
12-03-2013, 10:53 PM
I have to laugh at Kirilenko who scoffed the Spurs to play for Brooklyn thinking he was signing for a power house contender :lmao and he's missed a ton of time. Looks like the Spurs dodged a bullet and then some because they ended up getting that dude Beli who is leading the NBA in 3PT%

BillMc
12-03-2013, 11:03 PM
So, Jason Kidd's tenure includes;

2 missed games for drunk driving
A 5 - 13 record
The cup incident
A power struggle with an assistant.

Looking good so far...

jesterbobman
12-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Well at least they'll have a good draft pick playing for the Hawks next year.

lefty
12-04-2013, 01:32 AM
"Win or lose we still get booze"

- Jason Kidd

Thebesteva
12-04-2013, 02:43 AM
So, Jason Kidd's tenure includes;

2 missed games for drunk driving
A 5 - 13 record
The cup incident
A power struggle with an assistant.

Looking good so far...

It was obvious that iw as a disaster waiting to happen the moment he was signed

HI-FI
12-04-2013, 02:53 AM
not to mention that car crash was legit, not some fender bender. He was very lucky to have survived. Guy might be more of a fuckup than we realize.

Thebesteva
12-04-2013, 03:37 AM
not to mention that car crash was legit, not some fender bender. He was very lucky to have survived. Guy might be more of a fuckup than we realize.

Paul Walker thread is the other way man

Hoops Czar
12-04-2013, 04:44 AM
Even Kidd's press conferences are unbearable. The guy just doesn't have a clue. But it's not his fault. Prokhorov should have gone with someone more experience over a guy who hasn't coached a day in his life.

elbamba
12-04-2013, 09:39 AM
I have to laugh at Kirilenko who scoffed the Spurs to play for Brooklyn thinking he was signing for a power house contender :lmao and he's missed a ton of time. Looks like the Spurs dodged a bullet and then some because they ended up getting that dude Beli who is leading the NBA in 3PT%

He better watch his back. Not only with the suitcase with the extra 10 million not be at his home in Russia but when he retires, he will probably end up at the bottom of the lake. You don't screw with Russian mofia or take their money and not play.

Killakobe81
12-04-2013, 11:16 AM

good point, HH but you can blame the coach for their failure to COMPETE. Even scrub teams like the Lakers also dealing with injuries usually compete especially at home. Scrubs play better at home. a 20 point plus loss at home is definitely at least PARTIALLY on the coach.

jeebus
12-04-2013, 11:19 AM
lol upstairs taking their cyanide pills after Vodka signed with Crooklyn

Who would've guessed the Nets were pretty well off with Avery Johnson and Sprewell's BFF as their coaches :lol

ElNono
12-04-2013, 02:53 PM
lol upstairs taking their cyanide pills after Vodka signed with Crooklyn

Who would've guessed the Nets were pretty well off with Avery Johnson and Sprewell's BFF as their coaches :lol

:cry but Manu didn't take a discount, we missed on the AK47 gravy train :cry

Floyd Pacquiao
12-04-2013, 03:24 PM
:lol Andray Blatche

DMC
12-04-2013, 04:19 PM
The Nyets haven't been a decent team since their early 2000's glory days and even then they didn't win a ring. They acquired old ass shit bags in the off season and somehow that and the sandwich with legs was supposed to make them contenders? Then they put a player as a coach without a second on the bench as an assistant. They get what they get. Frank isn't fit to coach a video game team, much less an NBA team. Kidd is just a name that the Nyet fans love. He's just there so fans can still see Jason Kidd. The owner is going to blow that shit up anyhow.

HI-FI
12-04-2013, 07:33 PM
:cry but Manu didn't take a discount, we missed on the AK47 gravy train :cry

I've never understood those people saying that. My problems with Manu were getting paid too much after a horrible season, but I knew the AK47 deal was not going to happen once he signed with the head of S.P.E.C.T.R.E. AK47 probably went into a Moscow train terminal, pulled a briefcase out of a locker that was full of millions of rubles.

Holden_Caulfield
12-04-2013, 07:59 PM
demoted Frank wants a buyout :rollin

Rogue
12-04-2013, 10:53 PM
guy can't even handle his family well, let alone coaching a team of high-ego niggas

HarlemHeat37
12-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Nets are now 5-5 on the season with their top 5 players, tbh..

Nothing special, but a .500 record was expected by most to begin the season, as they slowly built chemistry, tbh..

Injuries has been their biggest concern, they'll be fine by the end of the season, especially in the weak East..not a contender, but far less of a disappointment than the 2012 Lakers, tbh..

DPG21920
12-12-2013, 10:55 PM
Now Brook Lopez has a sprained ankle..

Malik Hairston
04-19-2014, 05:53 PM

It doesn't make any sense how coaching has become the storyline, tbh..

Yep..