PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 after Week 13

Pelicans78
12-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Based on point differential and strength of schedule

AFC
1. Broncos - One of the best offenses in years is carrying a very below average defense
2. Chiefs - Point differential keeps them higher than the Pats
3. Pats - Winning a close one at a bad Houston team hurts their overall rating. Defense has declined due to injuries.
4. Bengals - 3rd highest point differential in AFC; Weak schedule hurts them as well as average offense.
5. Colts - Average point differential, but strength of schedule/wins puts them top 5.

Best Offense - Broncos
Best Defense - Chiefs

NFC
1. Seahawks - Highest point differential, best offense in NFC and 2nd best defense in league
2. Panthers - 3rd highest point differential in league, best defense in the league, average offense
3. Niners - 3rd highest point differential in NFC, 3rd best defense in league, tougher schedule than Saints so far.
4. Saints - Offense is one of the weakest in Payton/Brees era. Worse than last season. Point differential suffered after Seahawks loss.
5. Cardinals - Tough schedule, good defense, improving offense yet endanger of missing playoffs in the tough NFC. Would be 4th in AFC.

Best Offense - Seahawks
Best Defense - Panthers

NFL
1. Seahawks
2. Panthers
3. Broncos
4. Niners
5. Saints

Best Offense - Broncos
Best Defense - Panthers

Super Bowl Favorites - Seahawks vs. Broncos

Pelicans78
12-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Best of the Rest

11. Rams
12. Cowboys
13. Lions
14. Eagles
15. Dolphins
16. Chargers
17. Titans
18. Ravens
19. Bears
20. Packers
21. Buccaneers
22. Steelers
23. Falcons
24. Bills
25. Giants
26. Raiders
27. Texans
28. Vikings
29. Browns
30. Redskins
31. Jets
32. Jaguars

Worst Offense - Jags
Worst Defense - Vikings (Fire Leslie Frazier please)

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-03-2013, 08:10 PM
why do you have NO below SF?

HI-FI
12-03-2013, 08:20 PM
I am concerned about Joe Staley injury, but shit happens so gotta see how Kap responds.

Pelicans78
12-03-2013, 08:23 PM
why do you have NO below SF?

Niners have a higher point differential while having a slightly stronger schedule. Both offenses have been even this season when it comes to points scored, but the Niners defense has been better. Right now, I think the Niners could win on a neutral field because the Saints o-line is bad. They don't run block or pass protect well.

HarlemHeat37
12-03-2013, 08:43 PM
The AFC is so bad, tbh:lol..

Pelicans78
12-03-2013, 08:47 PM
The AFC is so bad, tbh:lol..

It really is. It's like the Eastern Conference in the NBA. I only take the Broncos and Pats seriously. Really no excuse for the Broncos to slip up the rest of the way and get homefield and go to the Super Bowl. They should beat the Pats at home and I think they will.

HarlemHeat37
12-03-2013, 08:51 PM
It really is. It's like the Eastern Conference in the NBA. I only take the Broncos and Pats seriously. Really no excuse for the Broncos to slip up the rest of the way and get homefield and go to the Super Bowl. They should beat the Pats at home and I think they will.

I agree, tbh..

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221900

Holden_Caulfield
12-04-2013, 07:51 PM
why are the jags still last place :cry :cry :cry theyre 3-1 last four games, tbh :cry

:cry no respect :cry

Pelicans78
12-04-2013, 08:47 PM
why are the jags still last place :cry :cry :cry theyre 3-1 last four games, tbh :cry

:cry no respect :cry

It's a cumulative list. They were so bad until the last 4 games. It's based on point differential and strength of schedule. That's why the Jets are so low.