PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: New Kobe and Messi commercial airs (Video)

Thebesteva
12-04-2013, 02:01 AM
:lol No amount of money is every enough
:lol Being surpassed by Lebron
:lol Disregarding 30% of his Armenian fan base
:lol Kirby pls :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhFqSlvbKAM

irishock
12-04-2013, 02:02 AM
:lol besteva turning heel after a brief face turn

spurraider21
12-04-2013, 02:04 AM
:lol Disregarding 30% of his Armenian fan base
:lmao this x100. majority of my fam is laker fans, and my uncle, a super conservative soviet-born armenian always gets really quiet when i bring this shit up. its the only time he doesn't defend kobe

Thebesteva
12-04-2013, 02:09 AM
:lol besteva turning heel after a brief face turn

http://replygif.net/i/159.gif

:lmao this x100. majority of my fam is laker fans, and my uncle, a super conservative soviet-born armenian always gets really quiet when i bring this shit up. its the only time he doesn't defend kobe

Guy will do anything for money. Im going to shit myself from laughter when his 2 year gig is up and he signs with some other team anyway and shits on the Lakers. :'( Kirby pls

lefty
12-04-2013, 02:12 AM
Dar Kobe rape face at the end :lmao

spurraider21
12-04-2013, 02:23 AM
Guy will do anything for money. Im going to shit myself from laughter when his 2 year gig is up and he signs with some other team anyway and shits on the Lakers. :'( Kirby pls
he's not gna be shitting on anybody tbh, except his fan base

Thebesteva
12-04-2013, 02:25 AM
he's not gna be shitting on anybody tbh, except his fan base

Nah but the theory behind the Buss family is they will make a ton of money off Kobe merchandise forever with him retiring a Laker. But I bet he wont retire after 2 years, especially if Stephen A keeps sucking his cock on first take and trying to convince everyone Kobe is playing at an elite MVP level.

AchillesHeel
12-04-2013, 02:48 AM
It was a pretty good commercial, imo. Rapist gonna need the money for his future court cases, tbh.

Venti Quattro
12-04-2013, 02:53 AM
It was a pretty good commercial, imo. Rapist gonna need the money for his future court cases, tbh.

Kobe is charged with rape
Leo is charged with tax evasion
Turkey is charged with genocide

Looks like we have a match made in hell, tbh. Don't you think, lefty, Jodelo and DAF86?

Landon Donofag
12-04-2013, 02:55 AM
nice to see the growth hormone abuser using his tax embezzled money to good use by traveling

Thebesteva
12-04-2013, 03:38 AM
nice to see the growth hormone abuser using his tax embezzled money to good use by traveling

:lol That Dempsey AV is so true, every time that faggot got the ball in the last world cup he would miss the damn arena with his kick.

Texas_Ranger
12-04-2013, 04:39 AM
well, none of them can play right now so at least they make commercials.

lefty
12-04-2013, 05:17 AM
Kobe probably raped thaat poor lion.

rayjayjohnson
12-04-2013, 05:20 AM
i bet kobe took 24 takes

AchillesHeel
12-04-2013, 06:15 AM
i bet kobe took 24 takes

And only 6 of them were good

lefty
12-04-2013, 06:18 AM
And only had 6 of them were good

Its a good thing Messi was there to bail him out

Killakobe81
12-04-2013, 09:31 AM
http://replygif.net/i/159.gif

Not a bad commercial two of the best ...love Messi.

I dont have any issue with not being a Kobe fan, he does plenty to annoy even some of the most die-hard Laker fans. But some of this seems like you are pandering to the Spur fan base here. you really want to be a rebel and rail against the Kobe majority post this stuff on LG. Sure it will be locked heck you might get banned but what does playing this for the Kobe hate brigade accomplish?

Thebesteva
12-04-2013, 10:06 AM
Not a bad commercial two of the best ...love Messi.

I dont have any issue with not being a Kobe fan, he does plenty to annoy even some of the most die-hard Laker fans. But some of this seems like you are pandering to the Spur fan base here. you really want to be a rebel and rail against the Kobe majority post this stuff on LG. Sure it will be locked heck you might get banned but what does playing this for the Kobe hate brigade accomplish?

Ive had a love hate relationship with Kobe since I was a kid rooting for the Lakers. I along with my cousin and a few friends were die hard Laker fans as kids, and we were always Shaq fans. Everyone wanted to play with Shaq, he was always the guy dudes were demanding trades for to play next to. I remember after Kobe's two airballs against the Jazz, all of us went to the local mall and were fuckin furious at Mr. Wanna be MJ destroying the game.Then Kobe, and rightfully so wanted his own damn team and gutted that Lakers squad.

I was never a fan of the Lakers going with Kobe, but it paid off for the franchise. When Kobe took over the team, I remember my die hard Laker friends and my cousin as well stopped watching the Lakers. People HATED Kobe man, he was unanimously boo'ed in Los Angeles for being a faggot.

No one is catering to the Spurs fan base, who the fuck cares about that. Kobe is a bitch man, he always was a bitch and will always be a bitch. Did you read Phil's book? The faggot was requesting a bigger plane for his rape case when the buss family was providing it free of charge.

Killakobe81
12-04-2013, 10:57 AM
Ive had a love hate relationship with Kobe since I was a kid rooting for the Lakers. I along with my cousin and a few friends were die hard Laker fans as kids, and we were always Shaq fans. Everyone wanted to play with Shaq, he was always the guy dudes were demanding trades for to play next to. I remember after Kobe's two airballs against the Jazz, all of us went to the local mall and were fuckin furious at Mr. Wanna be MJ destroying the game.Then Kobe, and rightfully so wanted his own damn team and gutted that Lakers squad.

I was never a fan of the Lakers going with Kobe, but it paid off for the franchise. When Kobe took over the team, I remember my die hard Laker friends and my cousin as well stopped watching the Lakers. People HATED Kobe man, he was unanimously boo'ed in Los Angeles for being a faggot.

No one is catering to the Spurs fan base, who the fuck cares about that. Kobe is a bitch man, he always was a bitch and will always be a bitch. Did you read Phil's book? The faggot was requesting a bigger plane for his rape case when the buss family was providing it free of charge.

Oh trust me I was in L.A. during the feud. And you are right some of my homies and even my dad refuse to accept Kobe because he "snitched". But where you lose me, is defending Shaq.
Yes, Shaq is the guy who would cruise Ventura Blvd shaking hands with common fans. I know cats that have hung out and partied with O'neal he is the guy that would be more fun to hang out with ...hands down. He also was the main reason for the 3peat, especially in 2000. But on the court as good as he was he never truly dedicated himself for 82 plus the playoffs EXCEPT for his 2000 MVP season.

The reason why me and most of the Laker fans I knew ... were on Kobe's side is because we SAw how hard Kobe worked to get better AFTER the UTAH airballs and even after they rang ... he kept working on his game while Shaq bitched about how "since he got injured on company time (during the season) he would recover on company time (the next season) and got fat. He also made the comment " if the big dog doesnt get fed he won't guard the house" (play defense) He also made a point of naming all his team-mates excluding Kobe, in training camp prior to the 2004 season. Adding that to Kobe;s rape charges they sabatoged that season and I dont forgive either for it. For me, those are just as bitch made as Kobe ...except most of what you pointed at is off the court stuff which bares less weight with me.

I'll just say this .... both are bitches when compared to Magic, Kareem, Coop, Worthy ...but since you were a "kid" when Shaqobe started you missed the golden era of Lakers basketball.

spurraider21
12-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Kobe is charged with rape
Leo is charged with tax evasion
Turkey is charged with genocide

Looks like we have a match made in hell, tbh. Don't you think, lefty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896), Jodelo (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=23669) and DAF86 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11102)?
yeah and they all deny it :lol

Relevancy
12-04-2013, 11:47 AM
my two favorite athletes :married:

The Gemini Method
12-04-2013, 11:47 AM
Poor Armenians :cry

Clipper Nation
12-04-2013, 11:58 AM
:lol Kirby
:lol Having to share a commercial with some faggot soccer player

Relevancy
12-04-2013, 12:03 PM
Oh trust me I was in L.A. during the feud. And you are right some of my homies and even my dad refuse to accept Kobe because he "snitched". But where you lose me, is defending Shaq.
Yes, Shaq is the guy who would cruise Ventura Blvd shaking hands with common fans. I know cats that have hung out and partied with O'neal he is the guy that would be more fun to hang out with ...hands down. He also was the main reason for the 3peat, especially in 2000. But on the court as good as he was he never truly dedicated himself for 82 plus the playoffs EXCEPT for his 2000 MVP season.

The reason why me and most of the Laker fans I knew ... were on Kobe's side is because we SAw how hard Kobe worked to get better AFTER the UTAH airballs and even after they rang ... he kept working on his game while Shaq bitched about how "since he got injured on company time (during the season) he would recover on company time (the next season) and got fat. He also made the comment " if the big dog doesnt get fed he won't guard the house" (play defense) He also made a point of naming all his team-mates excluding Kobe, in training camp prior to the 2004 season. Adding that to Kobe;s rape charges they sabatoged that season and I dont forgive either for it. For me, those are just as bitch made as Kobe ...except most of what you pointed at is off the court stuff which bares less weight with me.

I'll just say this .... both are bitches when compared to Magic, Kareem, Coop, Worthy ...but since you were a "kid" when Shaqobe started you missed the golden era of Lakers basketball.didn't shaq diss the city of LA? Shaq also came into camp fat and he was asking for too much money

I don't blame the Lakers organization for siding with Kobe, he was after all, a very promising player, he looked dominant then. Now onto the whole snitching part, what Kobe did was wrong, but he's not the whole reason Shaq left, he was part of it, but I'm pretty sure Shaq burned bridges with the Lakers org before he left, Kobe wanted him out because he was thriving to be the best, a talented individual like him wanted to shine, I don't blame him, he had talent to back his talk

The Lakers sided with him, and in result the Lakers had terrible years, but they also had excellent ones, thanks to Kobe's command, the Lakers got 2 rings after Shaqs departure, could they have won more if Shaq had not left? Of course, but we as human beings are selfish, all of us, I just hate when individuals trash Kobe, yet they probably have the same defects as him.

spurraider21
12-04-2013, 12:13 PM
Poor Armenians :cry
pls

Killakobe81
12-04-2013, 01:08 PM
didn't shaq diss the city of LA? Shaq also came into camp fat and he was asking for too much money

I don't blame the Lakers organization for siding with Kobe, he was after all, a very promising player, he looked dominant then. Now onto the whole snitching part, what Kobe did was wrong, but he's not the whole reason Shaq left, he was part of it, but I'm pretty sure Shaq burned bridges with the Lakers org before he left, Kobe wanted him out because he was thriving to be the best, a talented individual like him wanted to shine, I don't blame him, he had talent to back his talk

The Lakers sided with him, and in result the Lakers had terrible years, but they also had excellent ones, thanks to Kobe's command, the Lakers got 2 rings after Shaqs departure, could they have won more if Shaq had not left? Of course, but we as human beings are selfish, all of us, I just hate when individuals trash Kobe, yet they probably have the same defects as him.

i dont even mind Kobe bashing, just be fair Shaq was as a big part of that feud ...

Relevancy
12-04-2013, 01:11 PM
i dont even mind Kobe bashing, just be fair Shaq was as a big part of that feud ...I guess its human nature to bash everyone :lol but for some reason Spur fans are always bitter towards Kobe.

Trainwreck2100
12-04-2013, 01:11 PM
If messi really wanted to win he could have just taken a picture of his functioning achilles

Relevancy
12-04-2013, 01:13 PM
If messi really wanted to win he could have just taken a picture of his functioning achilles:lol:lol

Killakobe81
12-04-2013, 01:40 PM
If messi really wanted to win he could have just taken a picture of his functioning achilles

Ha!!! Funny

The Gemini Method
12-04-2013, 05:27 PM

Good one.

Suspect
12-04-2013, 05:28 PM
I didnt know there was a thread about this already, got damn yahoo news late

Thebesteva
12-04-2013, 08:49 PM
didn't shaq diss the city of LA? Shaq also came into camp fat and he was asking for too much money

I was reading this and thinking holy shit Clitoris Nation finally learned to talk bball and realized it was another user.

DAF86
12-05-2013, 11:34 PM
So is it just a coincidence that Kobe copies everything Messi does?

Relevancy
12-06-2013, 02:39 PM
So is it just a coincidence that Kobe copies everything Messi does?I just see two guys respecting each other's god given abilities, tbh

DAF86
12-06-2013, 02:43 PM
I just see two guys respecting each other's god given abilities, tbh

I see Bryant trying to copy everything Messi does like Kobe regularly does with another GOAT, tbh.