PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Can A Legend Lose His Legendary Status?

Buddy Mignon
12-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Are there any acts that a legend could commit that would downgrade his status?

Magic getting HIV?
Bird not paying child support?
Duncan getting cucked?
Kobe snitching on Shaq?
Jordan playing softball?

I'm only talking about legends here... not good or great players... there's a difference.

Holden_Caulfield
12-04-2013, 02:15 PM
kobe got away with rape, nuff said, tbh

ElNono
12-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Magic
Bird
Duncan
Jordan

I'm only talking about legends here... not good or great players... there's a difference.

FIFY

Axegrinder
12-05-2013, 12:30 AM
Answer to your real question..you were never a legend and will always be Narutofeggit

Rogue
12-05-2013, 08:43 AM
I used to be a legend on this site, an ardent misogynist and a badass hoodrat stuff doer, but I think I've lost my legendary status too since I became obsessed with our goddess. I'm gladly accepting it though. To me, my affection for our goddess is more valuable than anything I have or I may possibly have in the future.

Buddy Mignon
12-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Answer to your real question..you were never a legend and will always be Narutofeggit

This is exactly what I was getting at. I mean... you guys are always saying "Luva you used to run shit." "Luva you were so funny." "Luva you were always right." And now you guys are trying to act like my dick shrinked or something. No... its still massive... so how cum yall aren't sucking? Enough of all this nibbling and pecking bullshit. I'm a living legend... and nothing any of you small timers say can downgrade that.

Axegrinder
12-07-2013, 02:46 AM
This is exactly what I was getting at. I mean... you guys are always saying "Luva you used to run shit." "Luva you were so funny." "Luva you were always right." And now you guys are trying to act like my dick shrinked or something. No... its still massive... so how cum yall aren't sucking? Enough of all this nibbling and pecking bullshit. I'm a living legend... and nothing any of you small timers say can downgrade that. Soooo..delusional as well as NarutofanBOY...gotcha

lefty
12-07-2013, 02:47 AM
FIFY
Quality post, IMO.

AussieFanKurt
12-07-2013, 03:05 AM
unoriginal troll