PDA

View Full Version : NBA: 2014 - Seven Teams and Basically Only Four Outcomes Will Make A Negro Happy!!!

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2013, 03:59 PM
Blazers, Pacers, or Thunder beat either the Rockets, Spurs, or Heat

or

Lakers win the title

that's it and that's all :toast and if you want to talk shit I look forward with equal amounts of both
anticipation and determination...

Lets us proceed..

Suspect
12-04-2013, 04:15 PM
its obv why you hate the spurs

everyone hates the heat

but you hate rockets cause they took dwert from you?

DeadlyDynasty
12-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Indiana would be the least of all evils.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2013, 04:59 PM
its obv why you hate the spurs

everyone hates the heat

but you hate rockets cause they took dwert from you?

nope I just don't wanna see that nigga rang..and I despise Tonya Harding

Suspect
12-04-2013, 05:01 PM
so you are mad at him though? lol

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2013, 05:12 PM
so you are mad at him though? lol

I'm mad that he had the audacity to think he was on Kobe's level and wouldn't listen to Kobe...that's really it is with me...that nigga had the nerve to think he was a franchise fucking playa on Kobe's level...and that the Lakers would throw out 17 yrs of Kobe service to accommodate his dumb ass

Cry Havoc
12-04-2013, 05:50 PM
I'm mad that he had the audacity to think he was on Kobe's level and wouldn't listen to Kobe...that's really it is with me...that nigga had the nerve to think he was a franchise fucking playa on Kobe's level...and that the Lakers would throw out 17 yrs of Kobe service to accommodate his dumb ass

Only the Lakers and their fans would take a big man of Dwight's ability and crucify him. It blows my mind that as an injured 80% big who still leads the league in rebounding that Lakernation collectively threw him under the bus for an entire season then begged him to stay after vilifying him. Pretty damned hilarious.

Dwight's so horrible, that's why the Rockets are so far under .500, right? :lol

The_Coyote
12-04-2013, 09:40 PM
Funny how Lakerfan has been reduced to depending on other teams winning/losing to feel good about himself. Because he knows the Lakers sure as shit aren't going anywhere this season.

DPG21920
12-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Funny how Lakerfan has been reduced to depending on other teams winning/losing to feel good about himself. Because he knows the Lakers sure as shit aren't going anywhere this season.

Dayummmmmmm. Coyote with the t-shirt cannon truth bomb launched into the upper deck.

Koolaid_Man
12-04-2013, 10:05 PM

I did say 4 outcomes :hat