PDA

View Full Version : The Earth does NOT revolve, rotate, wobble, spin or move.

RandomGuy
12-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Wow, this guy is a special kind of idiot.

I did not know these kinds of people actually existed until tonight. Holy fuck, and he lives in Texas.

32T56YC-X1I

It should shock no one that he buys into all sorts of shitty conspiracy theories.

mrsmaalox
12-05-2013, 11:09 AM
I think that black cat is controlling his mind.

The Reckoning
12-05-2013, 11:18 AM

:lmao

maalox is hot and funny?

TeyshaBlue
12-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Google Time Cube.

Prepare to have your brain liquified.

clambake
12-05-2013, 11:40 AM
i'm the center of the universe.

The Reckoning
12-05-2013, 12:25 PM
That was funny, but I think she has a wondering eye or a lazy one. I can't remember.

id screw it back in place

CubanSucks
12-05-2013, 01:03 PM
That was funny, but I think she has a wondering eye or a lazy one. I can't remember.

I thought that was a blonde chick with the goofy eye

CubanSucks
12-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Which Blonde chick? The Spurs Woman girlie? The Spurswoman chick looks like she can handle that business in the bed.

It was a pic someone posted I believe, not a sig or avatar. It's not the hot blonde with the daughter

CubanSucks
12-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Which Blonde chick? The Spurs Woman girlie? The Spurswoman chick looks like she can handle that business in the bed.

It was a pic someone posted I believe, not a sig or avatar. It's not the hot blonde with the daughter

Drachen
12-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Google Time Cube.

Never again you fucking masochist

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 06:53 PM
:lol

I think Maalox could pretty much screw 98% of ST. She looks like she could be a lot of fun for sure.

That's a relief.
Too bad her mind and personality doesn't match her body in that case, then you would have something special.

TeyshaBlue
12-05-2013, 08:12 PM
That's a relief.
Too bad her mind and personality doesn't match her body in that case, then you would have something special.
Actually, her mind and personality are sparkling high points in the last gtg.....well that and Drachen's drunken handsiness.

TDMVPDPOY
12-05-2013, 08:38 PM
lol cockteaser...

Chomag
12-05-2013, 08:43 PM
One question I always have when I see people like this. How the hell do these people make a living?

CuckingFunt
12-05-2013, 08:57 PM

That would certainly explain why he listed the ability to "clean a mean litter box" so high within his credentials.

johnsmith
12-05-2013, 09:15 PM
That's a relief.

Her mind and get personality eh? That's rich coming from someone that is averaging about 65 posts per day as of late...I mean, that screams "awesome personality".

RandomGuy
12-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Google Time Cube.

That is what insanity looks like.

RandomGuy
12-05-2013, 09:55 PM
One question I always have when I see people like this. How the hell do these people make a living?

Obviously with something that requires very little critical thinking.

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 10:04 PM
Actually, her mind and personality are sparkling high points in the last gtg.....well that and Drachen's drunken handsiness.

Actually I'm quite glad to hear that.
I stand corrected if I'm wrong, and I've been wrong quite often too.
Too bad I somehow managed to get on her bad side, didn't mean to.
Maybe she took me too seriously when I was being facetious and a little too sarcastic.
Whichever, I didn't mean to offend her.

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Her mind and get personality eh? That's rich coming from someone that is averaging about 65 posts per day as of late...I mean, that screams "awesome personality".

Still "trying", eh?
Good for you.
I admire someone who gives it a good attempt despite their obvious disabilities in that area.
You know what they say, practice makes perfect. And you need to practice a lot, if at my expense, then so be it, I have thick skin.
And besides, none of this is serious anyway, right compadre?

RandomGuy
12-05-2013, 10:26 PM
lE4qzFDCyCE

Oddly enough when you really try to find source material about Jesus outside the stories written long after his death... there isn't any.

TeyshaBlue
12-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Actually I'm quite glad to hear that.
I stand corrected if I'm wrong, and I've been wrong quite often too.
Too bad I somehow managed to get on her bad side, didn't mean to.
Maybe she took me too seriously when I was being facetious and a little too sarcastic.
Whichever, I didn't mean to offend her.

Give her a littke time...she'll warm up to ya.:lol

johnsmith
12-05-2013, 10:52 PM
Still "trying", eh?
Good for you.
I admire someone who gives it a good attempt despite their obvious disabilities in that area.
You know what they say, practice makes perfect. And you need to practice a lot, if at my expense, then so be it, I have thick skin.
And besides, none of this is serious anyway, right compadre?

I have absolutely zero doubt that you do indeed have thick skin.

LOL!!!!

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 11:00 PM
I have absolutely zero doubt that you do indeed have thick skin.

LOL!!!!

Oh yeah?
Then fuck you!

Just kidding.
What was your "doubt" again?
I didn't read your post again, I just posted out of habit already guessing what you're going to write.
But don't worry too much (since you take this so seriously), the odds favor you that I'll eventually get one wrong!

johnsmith
12-05-2013, 11:05 PM
Oh yeah?
Then fuck you!

Just kidding.
What was your "doubt" again?
I didn't read your post again, I just posted out of habit already guessing what you're going to write.
But don't worry too much (since you take this so seriously), the odds favor you that I'll eventually get one wrong!

It's funny that you didn't read my post but you knew exactly what I wrote....

LOL!!!!! You're an idiot.

xmas1997
12-05-2013, 11:23 PM
It's funny that you didn't read my post but you knew exactly what I wrote....

LOL!!!!! You're an idiot.

I hate to say this because it sounds so so juvenile even though appropriate, but .......
It takes one to know one!

Wow, did I just say that.
For shame!
What an abysmal idiot I am!
No, wait, you said I was.
So it must be true since the great and powerful johnsmith proclaimeth it so!

Buddy Mignon
12-06-2013, 10:21 AM
You guys are stupid and childish. Rudy is a true American Patriot and he's named after a famous movie. Stop acting so retarded and read a book for once in your lives. And for christs sake stop lusting after maalox... you niggas are thirsty.

DMC
12-06-2013, 12:59 PM
You can tell as soon as they start churching it up with the lingo that you're in for a logic free session. That cat... that's as close as he'll ever get to black pussy.