PDA

View Full Version : NBA: LOL: I Think Atheletes Handing Out Thanksgiving and X-Mas Dinners Is A Total Joke

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 04:44 PM
I mean it's like too easy....hand a out a few dinners, say hello, get some free pub and then get gone....:lmao

:lmao Exhibit A..Look at Nick Collison as he hands out these bags (that I'm sure he didn't prepare) he has that look on his face like "Here ya go kid too bad you gotta eat that shit"... :lol

u3NnJcXRQU0

benstanfield
12-05-2013, 04:51 PM
yeah what a bunch of assholes

benstanfield
12-05-2013, 04:52 PM
what they really need is floss and clean syringes

spurraider21
12-05-2013, 04:53 PM
weren't you sucking kobe off for buying thanksgiving dinner for the lakers? :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 04:54 PM
yeah what a bunch of assholes

Serge sounds like he's inarticulate and totally doesn't want to be there....I can imagine it's hard for him personally handing out dinners to white people while his people are back home starving

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 04:55 PM
weren't you sucking kobe off for buying thanksgiving dinner for the lakers? :lmao

apples and oranges brah

Reck
12-05-2013, 04:55 PM
The truth of the matters is that these guys rather be at some club grinding some hoe's backside rather than lending a hand to the needy.

Double-Up
12-05-2013, 04:56 PM
Serge sounds like he's inarticulate and totally doesn't want to be there....I can imagine it's hard for him personally handing out dinners to white people while his people are back home starving

You should Cedric you African faggot ass nigga. :lol

Double-Up
12-05-2013, 04:57 PM
And everyone knows the only reason they do this shit is to try and keep the NBA image nice and clean, they have to...these niggas don't give a fuck about these people.

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 04:59 PM
The truth of the matters is that these guys rather be at some club grinding some hoe's backside rather than lending a hand to the needy.

yeah if they were outside building park benches redesigning baseball and t-ball fields (like I do) painting or some physical labor I'd have more respect...but the look of not wanting to be there and not fully engaging the poor and downtrodden couldn't be more pronounced on their faces...

Thebesteva
12-05-2013, 05:01 PM
You should see what they do for Sternie

spurraider21
12-05-2013, 05:07 PM

apples and oranges brah
no, not really

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 05:09 PM
no, not really

yes really....

rich feeding the rich vs rich handing out uncooked dinners to the poor....

you have the comprehension of a gnat :hat

spurraider21
12-05-2013, 05:13 PM
either way its a guy pretending to be generous just to gain face

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 05:18 PM
either way its a guy pretending to be generous just to gain face

nope fail again...Kobe owns the Lakers no need to gain face...

you're now entering the dumbass zone

RsxPiimp
12-05-2013, 05:18 PM

:lmao

spurraider21
12-05-2013, 05:21 PM
nope fail again...Kobe owns the Lakers no need to gain face...

you're now entering the dumbass zone
after accepting that gargantuan contract he was in PR mode, dumbass

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 05:24 PM
after accepting that gargantuan contract he was in PR mode, dumbass

PR mode? for guys who's fate he will determine along with Mitch and Jimmy...PR mode when he's never been his whole career?

Congratulations you've now reached the Shitosphere :toast

spurraider21
12-05-2013, 05:25 PM
PR mode? for guys who's fate he will determine along with Mitch and Jimmy...PR mode when he's never been his whole career?

Congratulations you've now reached the Shitosphere :toast
yeah he rattled off all those defensive tweets because he wasn't in PR mode

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 05:32 PM
yeah he rattled off all those defensive tweets because he wasn't in PR mode

are you bait n switch....how do you reconcile a thanksgving dinner for teammates to PR tweets for the World of Public Opinion...if anything the dinner would make him look even worse....just admit you picked the wrong battle to fight with me...memo to Spurraider you don't have to try and make a fool of yourself over every thread I start...we already know you're a blow hard :hat

spurraider21
12-05-2013, 05:36 PM
are you bait n switch....how do you reconcile a thanksgving dinner for teammates to PR tweets for the World of Public Opinion...if anything the dinner would make him look even worse....just admit you picked the wrong battle to fight with me...memo to Spurraider you don't have to try and make a fool of yourself over every thread I start...we already know you're a blow hard :hat
:lol your insecure ass trying to claim victory after every fucking post. how would giving his teammates dinner make him look worse? you were the one slurping him off for treating his teammates to dinner to show how generous he was. running in circiles

do you even know what reconcile means? fucking moron.

koriwhat
12-05-2013, 05:36 PM
yeah if they were outside building park benches redesigning baseball and t-ball fields (like I do) painting or some physical labor I'd have more respect...but the look of not wanting to be there and not fully engaging the poor and downtrodden couldn't be more pronounced on their faces...

they're bball players. who cares if they want to be there or not, they're not philanthropists! they signed up for bball and in their contracts they are made to do these acts of kindness. i am sure most are happy to do it and some aren't. big deal.

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 05:40 PM
:lol your insecure ass trying to claim victory after every fucking post. how would giving his teammates dinner make him look worse? you were the one slurping him off for treating his teammates to dinner to show how generous he was. running in circiles

you're bout as smooth as the head on my dick....Kool talking about Kob's thanksgiving Dinner was clearly in jest....take your sleeve and roll it up....we don't need to see your bleeding heart :hat

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 05:41 PM
they're bball players. who cares if they want to be there or not, they're not philanthropists! they signed up for bball and in their contracts they are made to do these acts of kindness. i am sure most are happy to do it and some aren't. big deal.

off topic....do you smoke weed or C Meth? there's something about the way you post that seems like you do recreational drugs at least 2-3 time a week....not trolling legit question

koriwhat
12-05-2013, 05:46 PM
off topic....do you smoke weed or C Meth? there's something about the way you post that seems like you do recreational drugs at least 2-3 time a week....not trolling legit question

2-3 times a day you stupid fuck! btw, you are trolling and have been for many yrs now.

btw, you made the leap from bud to meth just like that huh? with how late of nights you spend on ST and days consecutive, i think we've all found our ST methhead in you.

koriwhat
12-05-2013, 05:49 PM
let's see here...

1) spends his days and nights on ST (never sleeps!)
2) lies about most everything (methheads are huge liars)
3) probably not black and is as white as the meth he smokes
4) idgaf about you kool and no one else does either

lefty
12-05-2013, 05:50 PM
No to mention it's the only time of the year Kobe passes something to someone

koriwhat
12-05-2013, 05:51 PM
No to mention it's the only time of the year Kobe passes something to someone

lol

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 05:51 PM
2-3 times a day you stupid fuck! btw, you are trolling and have been for many yrs now.

btw, you made the leap from bud to meth just like that huh? with how late of nights you spend on ST and days consecutive, i think we've all found our ST methhead in you.

whoa whoa whoa...slow-down bruh...it was just a question..I like you bruh don't get all Jackie Chan on me and shit....

koriwhat
12-05-2013, 05:56 PM
whoa whoa whoa...slow-down bruh...it was just a question..I like you bruh don't get all Jackie Chan on me and shit....

don't ask stupid ass questions and act a fool... a methhead doesn't own a pc because it would've already been pawned. wise up or shut up.

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 06:00 PM
don't ask stupid ass questions and act a fool... a methhead doesn't own a pc because it would've already been pawned. wise up or shut up.

so is it weed then? you have a passive aggressive style

RsxPiimp
12-05-2013, 06:03 PM
:lmao

koriwhat
12-05-2013, 06:05 PM
so is it weed then? you have a passive aggressive style

i don't have a passive aggressive attitude, i just can't stand dumbass questions and trolling. and of course i smoke bud... i've stated it numerous times and replied to a thread the other day on the subject. who doesn't smoke bud or hasn't smoked bud? come on now.

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 06:37 PM
i don't have a passive aggressive attitude, i just can't stand dumbass questions and trolling. and of course i smoke bud... i've stated it numerous times and replied to a thread the other day on the subject. who doesn't smoke bud or hasn't smoked bud? come on now.

I have to admit..after the calf tats which I got over I thought you were a retard when you starting bragging about wearing Tim Duncan sneakers called Timmy D's....I mean who in their right mind would rock some Timmy D's

Reck
12-05-2013, 06:46 PM
Koriwhat wants that timmy d.

gambit1990
12-05-2013, 07:17 PM
:lol

Stabula
12-05-2013, 07:20 PM
I hate that NBA cares bullshit it's all a bunch of empty PR. If athletes gave a shit about the community they would be like David Robinson and do it on their own time, on their own dime, and without anyone asking them to do it.

The Gemini Method
12-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Mayne, it's like this board--you probably have some altruistic on here people who'll go down to the HEB and buy some stuff for a disadvantage person and you have those that won't give a fuck. The thing is; that is par for the course in most areas. At my work, peeps were all over the Haiyan Typhoon charity drive but as soon as we put the annual winter canned drive/packaged toy drive for the local charities, the kindness has dissipated. Just how it goes it seems.

koriwhat
12-05-2013, 11:46 PM
I have to admit..after the calf tats which I got over I thought you were a retard when you starting bragging about wearing Tim Duncan sneakers called Timmy D's....I mean who in their right mind would rock some Timmy D's

kob... 'nuff said.

Rogue
12-06-2013, 05:01 AM
not as easy as handing out stolen laptops to his teammates tho