12-05-2013, 04:49 PM
http://youtu.be/tQjR5jfXb2E

Kobe :hat

Thebesteva
12-05-2013, 04:59 PM
LOL This video should get some good reactions

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 05:08 PM
great great find..I thoroughly enjoyed that ...my nigga look like he got on snake skin pants though...and a big shout out to GP...GP is real gracious to Kobe even after the Finals loss to the Pistons where Kobe told Phil to let him guard GP's man because GP was acting scared :lmao

Medvedenko
12-05-2013, 05:23 PM
Kobe for life.

RsxPiimp
12-05-2013, 05:29 PM
I love how Payton is always genuinely excited to chat with Kobe, I don't think I've ever seen a fesity HOFER act like this in front of another NBA player :lol

Even during his days as a Heat, GP has been a huge supporter. believer of Kob. I love how he always calls him his little brother. There are so many things, us fans don't know behind closed doors. There's a reason why majority of NBA players, GM's and scouts picks Kobe as the best.

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 05:37 PM
I love how Payton is always genuinely excited to chat with Kobe, I don't think I've ever seen a fesity HOFER act like this in front of another NBA player :lol

Even during his days as a Heat, GP has been a huge supporter. believer of Kob. I love how he always calls him his little brother. There are so many things, us fans don't know behind closed doors. There's a reason why majority of NBA players, GM's and scouts picks Kobe as the best.

yeah old school and new school playas they all love Kob...and the Europeans, and Middle Easterners, and the Asians,...ahhh the fuckin Asians......and the Ho's let's not forget the Ho's...

.:lmao..@ Lebron and Duncan....them two niggas can't get no love out side of SA, MIA, and ESPN couch potato's

RsxPiimp
12-05-2013, 05:40 PM
:lol:toast^^^

spurraider21
12-05-2013, 07:57 PM

AchillesHeel
12-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Why does Kirby look awkward as fuck? He can't act real around hood brothers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uw-8l234yY

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Why does Kirby look awkward as fuck? He can't act real around hood brothers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uw-8l234yY

So what's real? Ghetto?

News Flash sucka...Kobe grew up in Italy and speaks fluent Italian and Spanish....contrary to what you've heard about all blacks many of them are actually smarter and more articulate than you...

Case in point....--> Koolaid :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 09:09 PM
^ I meant to say many of us...my bad....:downspin:

AchillesHeel
12-05-2013, 09:15 PM
^ I meant to say many of us...my bad....:downspin:

Kirby is a cornball brother

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Kirby is a cornball brother

a rich one :hat that's gets tons of ass

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 09:16 PM
^ correction - female ass....

check the sig

LkrFan
12-06-2013, 05:27 AM
yeah old school and new school playas they all love Kob...and the Europeans, and Middle Easterners, and the Asians,...ahhh the fuckin Asians......and the Ho's let's not forget the Ho's...

.:lmao..@ Lebron and Duncan....them two niggas can't get no love out side of SA, MIA, and ESPN couch potato's
:rollin :lmao :rollin

AchillesHeel
12-06-2013, 05:50 AM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

It's sad, when you only have LkrFan and RakaRuva to support your ass, Kool.

ambchang
12-06-2013, 09:46 AM
The entire purpose of the lockout is to stop stupid owners/GM from setting the standard for contracts and having bad GMs in large cities with large revenue bases pay out huge contracts to attract stars (ie. reward the stupid). The effect is that it will continue to drive disparity, with large markets like NY, LA, Chicago and Miami being able to get talent with no effort.

In other words, it is to stop the types of contracts Buss just handed Kobe.

The players aren't capitulating to public pressure, it is to conform to what is set out for the best interest of the league.

LkrFan
12-06-2013, 09:58 AM
It's sad, when you only have LkrFan and RakaRuva to support your ass, Kool.
Have you ever left FarmVille and travelled to anywhere in Asia? Asia has some of the most exotic women in the world. No bullshit. You need to get out and live a little son. :toast

RsxPiimp
12-06-2013, 12:47 PM
The entire purpose of the lockout is to stop stupid owners/GM from setting the standard for contracts and having bad GMs in large cities with large revenue bases pay out huge contracts to attract stars (ie. reward the stupid). The effect is that it will continue to drive disparity, with large markets like NY, LA, Chicago and Miami being able to get talent with no effort.

Then you're not paying attention, it didn't stop GM's from handing bad contracts to players with little marketing value :lol

The Superstars of the league deserves every penny they get, they are the driving force of marketing in the NBA unlike NFL and NHL to a lesser degree where teams are marketed much more than individuals.

DMC
12-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Then you're not paying attention, it didn't stop GM's from handing bad contracts to players with little marketing value :lol

The Superstars of the league deserves every penny they get, they are the driving force of marketing in the NBA unlike NFL and NHL to a lesser degree where teams are marketed much more than individuals.

Kobe just said D-Fish made a bad agreement with the league, since D-Fish was the players association president.

Shocker, Kobe throwing a teammate under the bus.

Why aint GP aks Kobe about why he didn't pass det ball to daddy more in 04 so GP didn't have to leave with daddy to get a ring in South Beach?

ambchang
12-06-2013, 01:39 PM

I didn't say it worked, I said that was the intention.

I also didn't say the superstars didn't deserve the payments, I am saying an unchecked structure will eventually only allow a small number of giant market teams to land these superstars.

You should start paying attention.

HarlemHeat37
12-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Gary Payton is on the All-NBA "lucky to have won the genetic lottery" team, tbh:lol..

Listening to him speak is horrifying, tbh..

DMC
12-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Gary Payton is on the All-NBA "lucky to have won the genetic lottery" team, tbh:lol..

Listening to him speak is horrifying, tbh..

Yeah well you knowledge people would think that.

spurraider21
12-06-2013, 02:18 PM

Again, some of you just don't get why it was a shitty contract :lol

There are 2 ways to look at this. Are you a fan of:

a) The Lakers franchise and Buss family making good business decisions, profiting, and padding their bank accounts?
or
b) The Lakers contending for championships in the near future.

If you think the Kobe deal was a good deal, you are a fan of choice a. Your basketball fandom is all about having the owners making the most money. The Lakers are paying Kobe 24 million when he makes them 100+ million. The Buss family got a hell of a deal and will buy more vacation homes now. If you are a fan of this, congratulations are in order.

If you are a rational basketball fan who wants his team to do well in the winning department in the near future (in that i'm not talking about championships they won years ago, but rather championships they aspire to win from this point forward), then this move handcuffs them

RsxPiimp
12-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Again, some of you just don't get why it was a shitty contract :lol

There are 2 ways to look at this. Are you a fan of:

a) The Lakers franchise and Buss family making good business decisions, profiting, and padding their bank accounts?
or
b) The Lakers contending for championships in the near future.

If you think the Kobe deal was a good deal, you are a fan of choice a. Your basketball fandom is all about having the owners making the most money. The Lakers are paying Kobe 24 million when he makes them 100+ million. The Buss family got a hell of a deal and will buy more vacation homes now. If you are a fan of this, congratulations are in order.

If you are a rational basketball fan who wants his team to do well in the winning department in the near future (in that i'm not talking about championships they won years ago, but rather championships they aspire to win from this point forward), then this move handcuffs them

I believe I was very active in criticizing Kobe with his massive contract, so you're definitely barking at the wrong tree spurraider21 :lol , my response was regards to ambchang advising the lockout's objective was to solve handing out bad contracts.

Personally I've always sided with the players during the lockout. The owners are hoping the players are shortsighted, they imposed a lockout that reduced most teams' roster flexibility in these situations. Now they want the players to take pay cuts, crying foul because the league is losing money. The NBA as a league is going strong, with expansion on the horizon but most owners have not hand;ed their business through bad investments and they're putting the onus on players to take drastic pay cuts.