PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Man I'm Patient and Quietly Waiting For This Thing To Crack Wide Open

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 09:57 PM
here's the lates...and I was wrong..his homeboy lived with them for 2 yrs of their marriage.... OMG...that's still a long fucking time to have another nigga shacking up with you and your WIFE....that really is just a homosexual move TBQH :lol two things can come of it...either you're fucking your homie (likely scenario in this case) or you're homie is doing your wife....:lol

According to BlackSports online.com (http://blacksportsonline.com/home), Amy Duncan berated Tim throughout much of the proceedings, including hinting that she had long suspected he might be gay. She later claimed in court documents another man once even lived under the same roof as the couple over the first two years of their marriage.

The website also reported that attorneys for Duncan admitted during proceedings he once hired a private investigator to tail his wife because he suspected she might be cheating on him with her personal trainer, Gilbert Urbano.

Tim and Amy began dating while attending Wake Forest University and were married July 21, 2001. The couple have a son, Draven, and daughter, Sydney, together.

lefty
12-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Koolbreezy loves cuck stories and gay sex :lol

You fucking gay cuck :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Koolbreezy loves cuck stories and gay sex :lol

You fucking gay cuck :lol

the stories are quite interesting aren't they?

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 10:02 PM
This part right hear had me on tha floor laughing in tears :lmao...I can imagine the looks on the lawyers faces and what Tim was doing especially after handing Lebron that title :lmao

Amy Duncan berated Tim throughout much of the proceedings, including hinting that she had long suspected he might be gay.

AchillesHeel
12-05-2013, 10:15 PM
link? source?

Juggity
12-05-2013, 10:16 PM
black sports online?

as in, a website about black athletes?

WTF, why?

spurraider21
12-05-2013, 10:19 PM
link? source?
http://www.examiner.com/article/tim-duncan-finalizes-divorce-settlement-and-reveals-his-new-girlfriend

which is funny because that article cites blacksportsonline.com as a source, which also has a few articles on duncan's new girlfriend :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 10:25 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/tim-duncan-finalizes-divorce-settlement-and-reveals-his-new-girlfriend

which is funny because that article cites blacksportsonline.com as a source, which also has a few articles on duncan's new girlfriend :lol

a woman knows if her man is gay or not...just like she knows when her babies are sick or just like a pastor knows his sheep...:lol

spurraider21
12-05-2013, 10:29 PM
a woman knows if her man is gay or not...just like she knows when her babies are sick or just like a pastor knows his sheep...:lol
right. so she decided to marry him and have kids

RsxPiimp
12-05-2013, 10:43 PM

You're too naive to use that reasoning tbh. There are a lot of modern day women who marries Gay men nowadays hoping they can change them. Google is your friend if you want countless stories and testimonials.

elmanutres
12-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Obsessed

spurraider21
12-05-2013, 10:45 PM
You're too naive to use that reasoning tbh. There are a lot of modern day women who marries Gay men nowadays hoping they can change them. Google is your friend if you want countless stories and testimonials.
google how many divorce cases there are where the woman slanders the man to get a favorable ruling. accusations of neglect, abuse, infidelity, etc

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 10:50 PM

:lmao...hmmm....I'm guessing she didn't realize he would demand that his "homie" come live with them after they got married...I think from that point on it's safe for a woman to conclude that her man is gay as fuck...who does that? who let's their friend live with them for 2 yrs after getting married...the shit is just so surreal..I cannot reconcile this behavior to the normal mind....and here's the killing part...dude moves out and you buy him a Condo?

Come on man WHAT THE FUCK!!!! stop trying to defend the indefensible you silly fuck :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 10:53 PM
google how many divorce cases there are where the woman slanders the man to get a favorable ruling. accusations of neglect, abuse, infidelity, etc

they had a prenup..she had nothing to gain by lying....you'd be sour too if your wife moved in one of her girlfriends for 2 yrs after yall just got married....

and as far as man code goes...snitching pales in comparison to this shit Timmy did....

spurraider21
12-05-2013, 11:00 PM
i would LOVE to hear a direct quote from amy on this topic tbh

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 11:03 PM
i would LOVE to hear a direct quote from amy on this topic tbh

of course you would :lol

I love my dad...and I take all his money...but I would never let him come live with me and my new wife :lol....ain't happening Pops...go on bout your dam business dad :lol

Reck
12-05-2013, 11:03 PM
A woman WILL say the damnest thing to fuck you over. Specially if you're guilty of cheating.

To me it looks like she got caught and is just justifying her doings.

Homie that lived with them was likely banging her. How else do you explain why she let that nigga stay for as long? I dont know of a wife that lets your homie squat for more than a few days. This went on for 2 years you say? Yeah homie was fucking her. That's how she got hooked on cheating.

One just doesn't up and cheat because the wind strikes them right. She's a slut and my nigga Timmy is a cuck any way you put it unfortunately.

HI-FI
12-05-2013, 11:06 PM
A woman WILL say the damnest thing to fuck you over. Specially if you're guilty of cheating.

Homie that lived with them was likely banging her. How else do you explain why she let that nigga stay for as long? I dont know of a wife that lets your homie squat for more than a few days. This went on for 2 years you say? Yeah homie was fucking her. That's how she got hooked on cheating.

One just doesn't up and cheat because the wind strikes them right. She's a slut and my nigga Timmy is a cuck any way you put it unfortunately.
not to mention according to the link, she suspects him of being gay. How can she live with him that long and not have absolute proof? Truth is she is a ho, TD should've never married her but that's water under the bridge. Koolaid knows this, he's just the type who needs constant attention.

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 11:07 PM

no sir...that was Timmy's college roommate he let live with him a dude named Mark...I got the SI article on it..I will post it if you'd like to read...they were rommies in college and then Tiimmy got married and decided he couldn't live without that dude...so he moved him in...

tell me...why couldn't Timmy just buy the dude a Condo from the get go...why he let that dude live with him and his wife for 2 yrs and then bought him a condo afterwards? Amy was like fuck that nigga he's fucking dudes so Imma have my fun too..that's how I see that shit going down - real talk

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 11:10 PM
not to mention according to the link, she suspects him of being gay. How can she live with him that long and not have absolute proof? Truth is she is a ho, TD should've never married her but that's water under the bridge. Koolaid knows this, he's just the type who needs constant attention.

He was an NBA star and they had kids..maybe she loved the life...but one thing is for sure she finally got fed up....he may have crossed the line...like I said before he was likely fucking dudes with his kids in the house..she just got tired of it....sitting at home with your "friends" playing video games....he's too quiet I knew it something bout that dude....

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 11:12 PM
where is my man Buddy Mignon to give his colorful insights :lol

where is Rogue to tell it like it is :lol

RsxPiimp
12-05-2013, 11:17 PM

Amy wouldn't benefit by calling and slandering Duncan (an athlete who hasn't raised any red flag about his sexuality) gay. If she wants any sort of pity from the judge, she, like most women can pull a lot of cards to the table. Being an NBA athlete, fidelity is an issue, so citing that as the reason of irreconcilable difference is really the easiest choice but to make it really convincing, replacing an alleged gay partner to a woman would be a home run for her defense. Amy could also state her marriage with Duncan lacks equality or commitment and let the issue die as time goes by.

I'm not saying Duncan is gay, but in civil cases, involving gay accusations, it can backfire on so many ways, most couple just settle to avoid airing out any dirty laundry. The fact that Amy was ready to go to legal war with Duncan speaks volumes of how much dirt she probably has on Duncan, Tim and his lawyers panicked and enforced the gag order in return.

Amy could very well be just another lying whore out to destroy the sterling reputation of Duncan, but if you flip the script and be objective about it, Amy's accusation is probably true in which Duncan does enjoy baseball bat action on the side. Truth is we will never know.

As a straight man, I for one will never buy a buddy of mine a condo, that I can tell you.

RsxPiimp
12-05-2013, 11:17 PM
DP

Reck
12-05-2013, 11:18 PM

What can you expect? She used to be a cheerleader after all, whores by design.

Athletes are curse with wanting to fuck the cheerleaders all the time. Timmy just made the mistake of taking her home and putting a ring on it.

no sir...that was Timmy's college roommate he let live with him a dude named Mark...I got the SI article on it..I will post it if you'd like to read...they were rommies in college and then Tiimmy got married and decided he couldn't live without that dude...so he moved him in...

tell me...why couldn't Timmy just buy the dude a Condo from the get go...why he let that dude live with him and his wife for 2 yrs and then bought him a condo afterwards? Amy was like fuck that nigga he's fucking dudes so Imma have my fun too..that's how I see that shit going down - real talk

There has to be more than that. That's not the reason why he went to live with them. Does anyone even know for sure why? All we have to go by is Amy's biased and shaky claims that he invited the guy to live with them.

There are alot of contradictions here.

Why did she let him stay for that long?
Why did she decided to cheat years after guy had being living with them in a more permanent basis
And finally why in the blue fuck would you call him out now? After whatever years being married, having kids and now, just now she's saying Tim likes the cock?

Something's amissed here.

spurraider21
12-05-2013, 11:21 PM
i really coulnd't care less if timmy turns out to be gay or bi... freddie mercury is my favorite icon in the music world, and if my favorite athlete is also gay, so be it.

but all this hoopla when the cheating bitch is throwing mud around during a divorce is stupid

Reck
12-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Amy wouldn't benefit by calling and slandering Duncan (an athlete who hasn't raised any red flag about his sexuality) gay. If she wants any sort of pity from the judge, she, like most women can pull a lot of cards to the table. Being an NBA athlete, fidelity is an issue, so citing that as the reason of irreconcilable difference is really the easiest choice but to make it really convincing, replacing an alleged gay partner to a woman would be a home run for her defense. Amy could also state her marriage with Duncan lacks equality or commitment and let the issue die as time goes by.

I'm not saying Duncan is gay, but in civil cases, involving gay accusations, it can backfire on so many ways, most couple just settle to avoid airing out any dirty laundry. The fact that Amy was ready to go to legal war with Duncan speaks volumes of how much dirt she probably has on Duncan, Tim and his lawyers panicked and enforced the gag order in return.

Amy could very well be just another lying whore out to destroy the sterling reputation of Duncan, but if you flip the script and be objective about it, Amy's accusation is probably true in which Duncan does enjoy baseball bat action on the side. Truth is we will never know.

As a straight man, I for one will never buy a buddy of mine a condo, that I can tell you.

We could know at some point. Gag Orders are only for when a trial is ongoing.

After its done she can say whatever she wants.

Koolaid_Man
12-05-2013, 11:31 PM
What can you expect? She used to be a cheerleader after all, whores by design.

Athletes are curse with wanting to fuck the cheerleaders all the time. Timmy just made the mistake of taking her home and putting a ring on it.

There has to be more than that. That's not the reason why he went to live with them. Does anyone even know for sure why? All we have to go by is Amy's biased and shaky claims that he invited the guy to live with them.

There are alot of contradictions here.

Why did she let him stay for that long?
Why did she decided to cheat years after guy had being living with them in a more permanent basis
And finally why in the blue fuck would you call him out now? After whatever years being married, having kids and now, just now she's saying Tim likes the cock?

Something's amissed here.

The only thing amiss is the scrambled eggs between your ears that you're masquerading as a brain...

"she" didn't let him stay that long...it was Timmy's money and and Timmy's friend...he prolly told her he would stay just a little while knowing full well he wanted "his" roomate their with him...fact is it was his call not hers...his teammates was probably giving him hell over it so his hand was forced...likely he finally told the guy :"Hey look my teammates are calling me gay it's best you moved now to avoid detection"....but it was too late this guy didn't realize the moment he let that dude move in the gadar detector was firing off :lol......I have no doubts she has a mountain of evidence against him and that's why the gag order...he likely paid her whatever to keep quiet bout all this shit...what happened is this....that dick was likely coming at him fast and furious so he just stopped fucking her altogether....she wasn't getting the dick and he was being an ass around the house...she knew he was likely fucking his "friends" so she decided to go fuck someone....and from what I hear she wasn't trying to hide the shit either...she was in the open...so he wasted his money on a Cheaters detector...while he should have been investigating himself :lol..when a woman married to a famous guy openly and publicly cheats you best believe she got him dead-to-rights :lol

Sean Cagney
12-05-2013, 11:35 PM
Obsessed

Thats an understatement. The bitch is scorned and signed a pre nup and got caught cheating, she is a bitter woman and they are known to lie and try to save face.
i really coulnd't care less if timmy turns out to be gay or bi... freddie mercury is my favorite icon in the music world, and if my favorite athlete is also gay, so be it.

but all this hoopla when the cheating bitch is throwing mud around during a divorce is stupid
Anyone with a brain knows what she is doing here.

Reck
12-05-2013, 11:40 PM
"she" didn't let him stay that long...it was Timmy's money and and Timmy's friend...he prolly told her he would stay just a little while knowing full well he wanted "his" roomate their with him...fact is it was his call not hers...his teammates was probably giving him hell over it so his hand was forced...likely he finally told the guy :"Hey look my teammates are calling me gay it's best you moved now to avoid detection"....but it was too late this guy didn't realize the moment he let that dude move in the gadar detector was firing off :lol......I have no doubts she has a mountain of evidence against him and that's why the gag order...he likely paid her whatever to keep quiet bout all this shit...what happened is this....that dick was likely coming at him fast and furious so he just stopped fucking her altogether....she wasn't getting the dick and he was being an ass around the house...she knew he was likely fucking his "friends" so she decided to go fuck someone....and from what I hear she wasn't trying to hide the shit either...she was in the open...so he wasted his money on a Cheaters detector...while he should have been investigating himself :lol..when a woman married to a famous guy openly and publicly cheats you best believe she got him dead-to-rights :lol

Obviously you dont know how marriages work.

Let's just leave it at that.

HI-FI
12-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Thats an understatement. The bitch is scorned and signed a pre nup and got caught cheating, she is a bitter woman and they are known to lie and try to save face.
Anyone with a brain knows what she is doing here.

Yep, TD both made a mistake but also preemptively avoided a bigger one with that prenup. Bitches go crazy when they don't get their way. Even if Duncan was gay, I really don't give a shit. Neither does Extra Stout/Koolaid_Man/Homeland_Security. He's just wanting attention in life and taking a dump on this website, pushing it further into a cesspool.

elmanutres
12-06-2013, 12:11 AM

that wasn't what I was referring to but whatever

Sean Cagney
12-06-2013, 12:28 AM
that wasn't what I was referring to but whateverI agree with you there on the Original statement, he is OBSESSED with Duncan and that is an understatement. He thinks of him daily it seems.

Koolaid_Man
12-06-2013, 12:45 AM
I agree with you there on the Original statement, he is OBSESSED with Duncan and that is an understatement. He thinks of him daily it seems.

naahh

SupremeGuy
12-06-2013, 04:21 AM
I find it odd how much you care. I'm curious, other than trolling, do you have anything at stake in regards to this story?

FuzzyLumpkins
12-06-2013, 07:04 AM
here's the lates...and I was wrong..his homeboy lived with them for 2 yrs of their marriage.... OMG...that's still a long fucking time to have another nigga shacking up with you and your WIFE....that really is just a homosexual move TBQH :lol two things can come of it...either you're fucking your homie (likely scenario in this case) or you're homie is doing your wife....:lol

Kool, I don't know why you are waiting for confirmation that he is gay. Why don't you just ask him out and let come what may. If you feel this strongly, maybe you should just take a chance.

AchillesHeel
12-06-2013, 07:38 AM
Duncan's secret gay partner doesn't even lick his ass as much as Kool does, tbh.

Katherine Robinson
12-06-2013, 08:06 AM
Duncan's secret gay partner doesn't even lick his ass as much as Kool does, tbh.

KidCapri would put LeBomb to shame in the salad tossing department.

DMC
12-06-2013, 01:23 PM
I remember a chick accusing a cross eyed ball hog in Colorado of rape. Seems Laker fag didn't take that at face value.

DMC
12-06-2013, 01:24 PM
But it would be funny if Tim said he's Gay. That means a faggot is better than a rapist on the all time list.

Katherine Robinson
12-06-2013, 01:30 PM
But it would be funny if Tim said he's Gay. That means a faggot is better than a rapist on the all time list.

It's funnier if his fans call him a faggot and follow the Texan stereotype.

Indazone
12-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Sounds like Amy is a bitter bitch taking whatever shots she can make up.

DMC
12-06-2013, 01:35 PM
It's funnier if his fans call him a faggot and follow the Texan stereotype.

If he's Gay, he's a faggot. There's no way around it.

Katherine Robinson
12-06-2013, 01:37 PM
If he's Gay, he's a faggot. There's no way around it.

Great to hear

Indazone
12-06-2013, 01:46 PM
It ain't real till we see this. :lmao

zvGjMij_TlY

spurraider21
12-07-2013, 02:08 PM