:lol kubiak :lol
:lol will draft bustwater :lol
:cry feel bad for andre :cry
:lol mjd's first 100 yd game :lol
:lol bottom feeder of the afcs :lol
:lol swept by chad henne:lol

thunderup
12-06-2013, 12:41 AM
:lol Couldn't have happened to a more faggy team and shitty fanbase. They are who everyone knows they are.

weebo
12-06-2013, 09:34 AM
didnt see one
getting swept by the jaguars :lol
trying to bring the dual attack qbs :lol
:cry contenders :cry
:lol schaub:lol
:lol foster :lol
:lol greg jones goint to a contender, swept by his old team :lol
:lol worst team in the league :lol
:lol 11 game losing streak :lol
:lol kubiak :lol
:lol will draft bustwater :lol
:cry feel bad for andre :cry
:lol mjd's first 100 yd game :lol
:lol bottom feeder of the afcs :lol
:lol swept by chad henne:lol

Faguar fan trolling :lmao…if it makes u feel better partna…after 5 years of rebuilding it must be really exciting for the jags to finally win 3rd place in the shitty afc south :lmao….when's the trophy ceremony?? :lmao

jeebus
12-06-2013, 09:39 AM
Schaub is the QB of the future.

Avante
12-06-2013, 09:44 AM
Being a Niners fan I've always felt sorry for fans of teams like the Texans/Lions/Browns/Jags/Titans who ain't never won shit. That must really suck.

weebo
12-06-2013, 09:45 AM
:lol Couldn't have happened to a more faggy team and shitty fanbase. They are who everyone knows they are.

and you are who everyone knows you are….a cousin fucking… bandwagon.. scab picking…andrew luck dick riding meth head trailer trash hick

fools gold team with an inflated record playing in the skank division of the nfl :lmao

weebo
12-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Being a Niners fan I've always felt sorry for fans of teams like the Texans/Lions/Browns/Jags/Titans who ain't never won shit. That must really suck.

cry me a fucking river faggot…the niners had a good run in the 80s and early 90s…they sucked shit before and after that…and that half breed you got flexing under center is trash…so quit hanging on to the past

Bill_Brasky
12-06-2013, 10:07 AM
:lmao Texans
:lmao contenders
:lmao back to the bottom of the division
:lmao Bridgewater

Michael Jordan.
12-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Lots of idiots in this thread. Losing out means Kubiak AND Schaub are gone. That's a win.

Avante
12-06-2013, 10:19 AM
cry me a fucking river faggot…the niners had a good run in the 80s and early 90s…they sucked shit before and after that…and that half breed you got flexing under center is trash…so quit hanging on to the past

How about 35 wins and two NFC Championship games in the last three years asshole? A Texan fan talking about having trash at the QB position...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

When was the last time the Texans played in a Superbowl, oh yeah....NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We could loan you one of our...SIX!

Clipper Nation
12-06-2013, 10:22 AM
How about 35 wins and two NFC Championship games in the last three years asshole? A Texan fan talking about having trash at the QB position...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

When was the last time the Texans played in a Superbowl, oh yeah....NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao Mason getting a "new" rabbit-ears TV from Goodwill for Christmas

johnsmith
12-06-2013, 10:24 AM
I consider myself fairly knowledgeable on NFL football.....I will never understand how the Falcons and Texans went from last season to this season.

Michael Jordan.
12-06-2013, 10:25 AM
I consider myself fairly knowledgeable on NFL football.....I will never understand how the Falcons and Texans went from last season to this season.

They played weak schedules for a couple years

Avante
12-06-2013, 11:32 AM
:lmao Mason getting a "new" rabbit-ears TV from Goodwill for Christmas

A Samsung 42 incher at a Goodwill...nay!

Do you ever talk about the topic?

Avante
12-06-2013, 11:35 AM
They played weak schedules for a couple years

Not true at all.

thunderup
12-06-2013, 11:51 AM
and you are who everyone knows you are….a cousin fucking… bandwagon.. scab picking…andrew luck dick riding meth head trailer trash hick

fools gold team with an inflated record playing in the skank division of the nfl :lmao
Shut up faggot.

Holden_Caulfield
12-06-2013, 12:13 PM
Faguar fan trolling :lmao…if it makes u feel better partna…after 5 years of rebuilding it must be really exciting for the jags to finally win 3rd place in the shitty afc south :lmao….when's the trophy ceremony?? :lmao
http://31.media.tumblr.com/0ed5e933ef3a75a4ae79cea6e45ce9a4/tumblr_mqdn4wNNq21sodxjco1_400.gif
how do you have arguably the best roster in the division even after all injuries and still be last place? :rollin

Michael Jordan.
12-06-2013, 12:15 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/0ed5e933ef3a75a4ae79cea6e45ce9a4/tumblr_mqdn4wNNq21sodxjco1_400.gif
how do you have arguably the best roster in the division even after all injuries and still be last place? :rollin

Ya ain't shittin on my party Hol

Holden_Caulfield
12-06-2013, 12:16 PM

Ya ain't shittin on my party Hol
dont count your chickens yet my nig, now hire lane kiffin :lmao

spurraider21
12-06-2013, 12:25 PM
dont count your chickens yet my nig, now hire lane kiffin :lmao
:lmao it will be hilarious to see the Houston fans on this forum spinning that if they hire him

:cry he never got a good opportunity
:cry he's a perfect fit

Holden_Caulfield
12-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Can you guys draft Carr #1 overall just for lulz

weebo
12-06-2013, 04:43 PM

hell na son…getting swept by the shitty jags was hitting rock bottom and that proved to be the nail in kubiak's coffin…thanks to the jags for thinking they have a bright future and going all out vs a team that mailed it in around week 5

weebo
12-06-2013, 04:46 PM

hey shit for brains…the 49ers have as many Superbowl wins as the shitty Texans have these last three years…suck on that :lmao

and whats with this "we could loan you" shit?? gtfoh with that shit :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-06-2013, 04:56 PM
this thread =

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100312061052/southpark/images/3/3b/CrippleFight15.jpg

Clipper Nation
12-06-2013, 05:40 PM
With all that money you lost gambling? :lol

I'll start talking about the topic when you stop being an :lolld Fagg:lolt, tbh....

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-06-2013, 06:51 PM

:lmao shopping at Goodwill

BUMP
12-07-2013, 01:32 AM
They are who everyone knows they are.

you probably thought you were really edgy and cool when you typed. Matter of fact, I bet you walked out your front door with your chest out high, pushed down a little kid on his skateboard, and even left a pile of shit in someone's mailbox.

but this sentence really makes no sense

Seefourdc
12-08-2013, 02:44 AM
The craziest thing hands down about this thread is a Jags fan throwing down talking mad shit like they proved something or accomplished something. The Jags have been the most irrelevant team for so long it's crazy. The Texans will come out on top in the end because they won't have the most insanely bad head coach friend hiring P.O.S. the league has ever seen anymore. I guess when you are a Jags fan you won the Jags version of the Superbowl when you aren't the 4th team in your division but damn this reeks of the most desperate fan base I've ever seen to be proud of their team.

spurraider21
12-08-2013, 05:51 AM
^who the fuck is this guy

td4mvp2k
12-08-2013, 11:01 AM
OP forgot da ed reed signing :lol

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 11:03 AM
The craziest thing hands down about this thread is a Jags fan throwing down talking mad shit like they proved something or accomplished something. The Jags have been the most irrelevant team for so long it's crazy. The Texans will come out on top in the end because they won't have the most insanely bad head coach friend hiring P.O.S. the league has ever seen anymore. I guess when you are a Jags fan you won the Jags version of the Superbowl when you aren't the 4th team in your division but damn this reeks of the most desperate fan base I've ever seen to be proud of their team.
My nigga/

Holden_Caulfield
12-08-2013, 12:27 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001685405/1115581193_8de09_NotSureIfSerious_answer_101_xlarg e.jpeg

Seefourdc
12-08-2013, 09:48 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001685405/1115581193_8de09_NotSureIfSerious_answer_101_xlarg e.jpeg

REALLY?! Of course I'm serious. It's bottom feeder loserville to talk shit when you finally bumped up to THIRD in your division. The Jaguars are the new Bungals man... even Detroit managed to pull out of the nose dive and right their franchise. Your franchise competes for league worst every year for years now and your personnel management has their head so far up their ass they couldn't smell a success enema.

Holden_Caulfield
12-08-2013, 09:52 PM
REALLY?! Of course I'm serious. It's bottom feeder loserville to talk shit when you finally bumped up to THIRD in your division. The Jaguars are the new Bungals man... even Detroit managed to pull out of the nose dive and right their franchise. Your franchise competes for league worst every year for years now and your personnel management has their head so far up their ass they couldn't smell a success enema.
Jaguars 4-9
Vikings 3-9-1

http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/oprah-gif-you-really-mad.gif?w=1024&h=600

RGMCSE
12-08-2013, 09:58 PM

http://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/moreno-crying-gif.gif

Seefourdc
12-08-2013, 10:10 PM
I guess we can add unoriginal and functionally illiterate to the list for both of you two sad sacks too. The Jaguars haven't been > .500 in SIX years. The Vikings are a known terrible joke of a franchise over the last decade plus and yet we've still gone to the playoffs in the last 6 years and our fanbase doesn't have to resort to celebrating mediocrity. The sad part is you aren't even celebrating mediocrity... you are celebrating not being the absolute worst team. It's downright pitiful.

Seefourdc
12-08-2013, 10:11 PM
What's even sadder than all of this is you guys don't even support your team. You can't fill the stands on free beer night.

Holden_Caulfield
12-08-2013, 10:23 PM
What's even sadder than all of this is you guys don't even support your team. You can't fill the stands on free beer night.
alright since you seem so serious about having a discussion, we doubled our wins from last season despite having a less talented team and with a new regime, while starting chad fucking henne and our oline is consisted of 90yo brad meester and third string tackles. We are sporting a competitive squad consisting of cheap free agents and rookies. we just went the first 8 weeks of the season considered to be one of the worst team ever, if not the worst. We havent had any blackouts for 4 straight years. We have won 4 of last 5 games, even though its against lesser competition, a win is a win in the nfl. We just swept the division champs last year. We still have a remote chance at the playoffs. The best player the last regime ever drafted is suspended for the season and the second is a fucking punter we used a third rounder on. theres cecil shorts, hes been pretty good for a 4th rounder from a div3 school. This is the best 5 game stretch we've had the last 5 years. so fuck yeah i'm celebrating motherfucker! anyways i hope you guys get the first pick, teddy would look good in purple!

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Jaguars 4-9
Vikings 3-9-1

http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/oprah-gif-you-really-mad.gif?w=1024&h=600

:lmao

RGMCSE
12-08-2013, 10:55 PM
alright since you seem so serious about having a discussion, we doubled our wins from last season despite having a less talented team and with a new regime, while starting chad fucking henne and our oline is consisted of 90yo brad meester and third string tackles. We are sporting a competitive squad consisting of cheap free agents and rookies. we just went the first 8 weeks of the season considered to be one of the worst team ever, if not the worst. We havent had any blackouts for 4 straight years. We have won 4 of last 5 games, even though its against lesser competition, a win is a win in the nfl. We just swept the division champs last year. We still have a remote chance at the playoffs. The best player the last regime ever drafted is suspended for the season and the second is a fucking punter we used a third rounder on. theres cecil shorts, hes been pretty good for a 4th rounder from a div3 school. This is the best 5 game stretch we've had the last 5 years. so fuck yeah i'm celebrating motherfucker! anyways i hope you guys get the first pick, teddy would look good in purple!

Damn bro, you said it all. What is sad is that this dildo felt the need to come in here and clown us for celebrating. We catch enough hell and were still here. This fool came outta nowhere to defend the fucking texans? Who the fuck said anything about the fucking viqueens?

RGMCSE
12-08-2013, 11:02 PM

This is unoriginal and factually incorrect and has been explained ad nauseam on this board. Don't let the teal seats fool you asshole. The tickets are sold even when the team sucks. Go look it up and stop spewing uninformed bullshit queen.