PDA

View Full Version : Niners vs Seahawks

Avante
12-06-2013, 03:24 AM
Like a lot of teams things are not the same on the road. When did Denver lose their first game this season, yep AT Indy. When did Seattle lose their first game of the season, yep, AT Indy. Saints lost their first game AT NE.

The Niners need this game in the worst way, it's a real big deal. And they are at home on what should be a sloppy field. No the Niners cannot beat Seattle there, I don't think anyone can but in this "spot" I see a Niner win. The Seahawks don't have to have it and they know they can win out with the schedule they have so losing this one....no big deal. While the Niners are in a ....must win....situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of the Niners, what team can compare to this?

QB's...Joe Montana, Steve Young, Y.A.Tittle, John Brodie
RB's...Joe Perry, Hugh McElhenny, Frank Gore, Garrison Hearst
WR's...Jerry Rice, Terrell Owens, Gene Washington, John Taylor

Six/maybe seven Hall of Famers up there.

Speaking of the Hall of Fame and Niners

Ronnie Lott
Jim Johnson
Leo Nomellini
John Henry Johnson (best years as a Steeler however)
Bob St.Clair
Dave Wilcox

(won't count...O.J.Simpson, Bob Hayes, Deion Sanders and Rod Woodson for obvious reasons)

The Niners were the first team to use the shot gun formation.

The first team to draft a sprint world record holder in Ray Norton.

The first team to have a back rush and receive for over a 1000 yards each in Roger Craig.

The first team to have a back rush for a 1000 yards in consecutive seasons in Joe Perry (he was the first JC (Compton) player to ever gain a 1000 yards)

Only team to have Jerry Rice, Terrell Owens and Randy Moss on the roster.

The first team to have a 1000 yard back out of an HBCU school in JD.Smith (NCA&T)

The only team to ever have a QB and three backs all there together where they all ended up in the Hall of Fame. Tittle, Perry, McElhenny and Johnson.

People forget the Niners weren't always in the NFL, they played in the old AAFC from 46-49.

Oh yeah, only team to ever start initials at QB...Y.A,Tittle, running back...J.D.Smith, and wide receiver in ...R.C.Owens. And when Smith went out in came C.R.Roberts.

And...it was Tittle throwing to former basketballer R.C.Owens is where we got the...Alley Oop...pass, Tittle would just toss it up there for Owens to snatch.

AchillesHeel
12-06-2013, 05:26 AM
So, how much cash are you putting on your Niners?

Avante
12-06-2013, 09:19 AM
So, how much cash are you putting on your Niners?

There are far better plays out there than that one. Why go against the best team in the NFC, it makes no $$$$$ sense.

Avante
12-08-2013, 08:18 PM
While it was a good win, nobody will beat Seattle in Seattle.

AchillesHeel
12-08-2013, 08:31 PM
There are far better plays out there than that one. Why go against the best team in the NFC, it makes no $$$$$ sense.

Pussy.

Avante
12-09-2013, 04:18 AM
Pussy.

Yeah, we pulled it out with how much time left?

AchillesHeel
12-09-2013, 04:20 AM
Yeah, we pulled it out with how much time left?

who cares, you have no balls

Avante
12-09-2013, 04:33 AM
who cares, you have no balls

Well tell me dick-less who did you bet on?

AchillesHeel
12-09-2013, 04:39 AM
Well tell me dick-less who did you bet on?

Who cares, you're supposed to be the betting expert on this site, all I see is you losing week after week, you're a laughing stock on these forums.

Avante
12-09-2013, 05:01 AM
Who cares, you're supposed to be the betting expert on this site, all I see is you losing week after week, you're a laughing stock on these forums.

Answer the question asshole....who did you bet on this week? Let me guess....nobody! So shut the fuck up!

AchillesHeel
12-09-2013, 05:02 AM
Answer the question asshole....who did you bet on this week? Let me guess....nobody! So shut the fuck up!

And what is your betting record this season? How many times have you disappeared after another horrible week?

Avante
12-09-2013, 05:14 AM
And what is your betting record this season? How many times have you disappeared after another horrible week?

I'm at around 58% right now. Do you really think anyone disappears..hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really that fucking stupid? Do you really think anyone is dumb enought to think....if I hide.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking idiot!

ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me half pint who did you bet on?

AchillesHeel
12-09-2013, 06:07 AM
I'm at around 58% right now. Do you really think anyone disappears..hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really that fucking stupid? Do you really think anyone is dumb enought to think....if I hide.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking idiot!

ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me half pint who did you bet on?

lol pussy

Avante
12-09-2013, 06:10 AM
lol pussy

Dude, just how fucking stupid are you going to look here? If you aren't betting the games yourself then shut the fuck up, who wants some do nothing running their fucking mouth? Now beat it asshole.

AchillesHeel
12-09-2013, 06:20 AM
Dude, just how fucking stupid are you going to look here? If you aren't betting the games yourself then shut the fuck up, who wants some do nothing running their fucking mouth? Now beat it asshole.

I would be upset if I lost every week as well

Avante
12-09-2013, 01:55 PM
I would be upset if I lost every week as well

I agree.

symple19
12-09-2013, 06:31 PM
http://d3fsqtc6sy2z27.cloudfront.net/uploads/192967d5061c3ab8ced3695e4a452f1b_large

Pelicans78
12-09-2013, 07:22 PM
This game felt more like a Seahawks win.

The Niners really needed this win way more than Seattle yet they struggled till the final seconds to win that game at home. I just don't think Kaep is good enough to win at Seattle unless the defense causes turnovers.