Which 3 would you start and why.

Vincent Jackson vs Buf
Victor Cruz vs KC
Eric Decker vs Ten
Harry Douglas vs GB
Julian Edelman vs Cle

spurraider21
12-06-2013, 12:18 PM
V-Jax, Edelman, Douglas assuming its ppr. Cruz has been pretty lousy lately, not sure you can trust him, and the Chiefs D will be looking to bounce back after getting crushed by the Broncos. I'd also bench Decker. His one week was an anomaly and there are too many options on that team. Julius Thomas will also be back

Holden_Caulfield
12-06-2013, 12:24 PM
dont listen to him he started the texans def last night :lol

but on the real, i agree with the takes :toast

spurraider21
12-06-2013, 12:26 PM
fuck you :lol

TheSanityAnnex
12-06-2013, 12:42 PM
V-Jax, Edelman, Douglas assuming its ppr. Cruz has been pretty lousy lately, not sure you can trust him, and the Chiefs D will be looking to bounce back after getting crushed by the Broncos. I'd also bench Decker. His one week was an anomaly and there are too many options on that team. Julius Thomas will also be back

.5 point ppr.

Edelman worries me if they put Hayden on him. Cruz has been lousy, but so is SD's secondary (not playing KC, my bad), Roddy White looked decent and could be taking away a lot of Douglas looks. I benched Decker last week like a fool, don't want to be made a fool again. My only lock to start is Jackson......I hate my receiving core.

The Gemini Method
12-06-2013, 12:43 PM
dont listen to him he started the texans def last night :lol

but on the real, i agree with the takes :toast

I had too many Texans going last night...at least Johnson and the TE got me some points...

spurraider21
12-06-2013, 12:45 PM
.5 point ppr.

Edelman worries me if they put Hayden on him. Cruz has been lousy, but so is SD's secondary (not playing KC, my bad), Roddy White looked decent and could be taking away a lot of Douglas looks. I benched Decker last week like a fool, don't want to be made a fool again. My only lock to start is Jackson......I hate my receiving core.
Haden is always on the outside, and Edelman plays the Welker role. It shouldn't be an issue. Haden's talents will be wasted on Thompkins or Dobson

TheSanityAnnex
12-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Haden is always on the outside, and Edelman plays the Welker role. It shouldn't be an issue. Haden's talents will be wasted on Thompkins or Dobson

I'd hope he'd cover Gronk as I'm playing against him.