PDA

View Full Version : Jazz: Any Team With Lamarcus As Its Best Player...

Buddy Mignon
12-06-2013, 10:28 PM
ain't even getting out of their conference let alone win a title. It's like every year you guys find some new nob to slob. It never fails with you guys. This guy is a third option on a good team and yet he is by far the best player on that average team. And his running mate, Lizzard is nothing but a beta version of Westbrook and only shoots 42%. I don't wish them injuries at all. I don't want no player to get hurt... I just want tlong to get his feelings hurt again.

Splits
12-06-2013, 10:31 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224047

tlongII
12-07-2013, 01:13 PM
17-3

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 01:17 PM
ain't even getting out of their conference let alone win a title. It's like every year you guys find some new nob to slob. It never fails with you guys. This guy is a third option on a good team and yet he is by far the best player on that average team. And his running mate, Lizzard is nothing but a beta version of Westbrook and only shoots 42%. I don't wish them injuries at all. I don't want no player to get hurt... I just want tlong to get his feelings hurt again.

I'd rather see Tlong happy and the Blazers win a title than for Duncan, Lebron, or Dwight to rang....in that order...I think Larry Bird should be at 3 by himself and Lebron should be stuck at two...that's all he deserves tbh....and that tired old shit fag...Tammy Fissure is right where he stays....

Buddy Mignon
12-07-2013, 02:47 PM
I'd rather see Tlong happy and the Blazers win a title than for Duncan, Lebron, or Dwight to rang....in that order...I think Larry Bird should be at 3 by himself and Lebron should be stuck at two...that's all he deserves tbh....and that tired old shit fag...Tammy Fissure is right where he stays....

Dwight and Lamarcus dont even have a shot. Portland is just an Irish version of San Antonio. Only team that have the tools to beat Miami is Indiana.

tlongII
12-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Dwight and Lamarcus dont even have a shot. Portland is just an Irish version of San Antonio. Only team that have the tools to beat Miami is Indiana.

Nah. Miami can be beat this year. Wade is done.

Buddy Mignon
12-08-2013, 08:12 AM
It's like I speak... and the world awaits my prediction. What the hell was Lamarcus doing on this last play. He wasn't guarding his man... he didn't step up to guard the shooter off the pick. I know what he was doing but do you dummies know? I'm not gonna tell you... that's ya homework. Report to your teacher with your answers. Don't take the Blazers serious... EVER!!!

KZVBzOB3_cc

Rogue
12-08-2013, 10:10 AM
Nah. Miami can be beat this year. Wade is done.
Like how we did in 11, and in Portland last night on the Tail Blazers? :lol I don't think we're gonna make the finals this season, to be quite honest, even though we just beat the "guest" team of the west last night. It's just one game in the regular season and we know the difference between regular season and post season unlike some delusional Tail Blazers fans tbh. I'll be happy as long as we can make the 2nd round, with WCF being our ceiling. I'd like to see Miami getting defeated in the finals again like 11 but too bad our mavs are the only team who knows how to beat the superfriends, and we're also by far the only team that has succeeded doing so.

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Any team with Kobe as it's best player ain't even making it past the 1st.

DMC
08-12-2015, 10:03 PM
This tbh lol

Buddy Mignon
08-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Sometimes you guys bump threads and I find it hard to believe some of the shit I've said.:lol

Buddy Mignon
08-12-2015, 10:27 PM
And I still stand by my thread title...

Agloco
08-12-2015, 10:42 PM

Lol nervous now. I see a lot of drunk-rage posting in your future. :lol

That crystal ball serving you two well.

Thread
08-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Thank Christ.

Splits
08-13-2015, 12:36 AM

Wow. What an absolutely shithole take.

:lol Pacers

Splits
08-13-2015, 12:37 AM
Thank Christ.

I'd tell ya to go fuck yer mother summore, but I'm sure she's been dead for decades so it wouldn't be right.

DeRozan m8
08-13-2015, 01:07 AM
Did TD fuck koolaids boyfriend or something?

Reck
08-13-2015, 01:22 AM
Sometimes you guys bump threads and I find it hard to believe some of the shit I've said.:lol

Only difference is he's on a team that has all the weapons to ring.

SA is in the top 3 to possibly ring next year.

Sean Cagney
08-13-2015, 01:29 AM
Any team with Kobe on it now is not making the playoffs so.... Worry about that shit.

Thread
08-13-2015, 02:57 AM
Any team with Kobe on it now is not making the playoffs so.... Worry about that shit.

Your boy gave back his 1st 5th. ha, ha.

+ the Clippers. Woo Hoo!

Spurtacular
08-13-2015, 03:19 AM
OP doesn't understand the Spurs. It's not even close to about how good their best player is. The worry isn't will LMA put up 25 and 12. The worry is how well will he fit into the system at both ends of the court.

Spurtacular
08-13-2015, 03:21 AM
It's like I speak... and the world awaits my prediction. What the hell was Lamarcus doing on this last play. He wasn't guarding his man... he didn't step up to guard the shooter off the pick. I know what he was doing but do you dummies know? I'm not gonna tell you... that's ya homework. Report to your teacher with your answers. Don't take the Blazers serious... EVER!!!

KZVBzOB3_cc

Terrible defense by the defender defending the inbounder. If the Spurs ever do that, they'll deserve to lose too.

BD24
08-13-2015, 05:22 AM

+ the Clippers. Woo Hoo!
But your Kobe faked an injury, thats chickenshit Dale!! Why the hell are you up so late btw :lol

Agloco
08-13-2015, 09:36 AM

+ the Clippers. Woo Hoo!

Debating whose accomplishment was shittier?

Lol 48

Thread
08-13-2015, 10:46 AM
Debating whose accomplishment was shittier?

Lol 48

I'd rather have a 5th than a 2nd 5th.

Thread
08-13-2015, 10:46 AM
But your Kobe faked an injury, thats chickenshit Dale!! Why the hell are you up so late btw :lol

Only pussies & assholes play the injury card.

Brazil
08-13-2015, 11:43 AM
OP doesn't understand the Spurs. It's not even close to about how good their best player is. The worry isn't will LMA put up 25 and 12. The worry is how well will he fit into the system at both ends of the court.

look at the date of he thread tbh...

Buddy Mignon
08-13-2015, 11:58 AM

lol... you should of let these fuckers continue on.

Brazil
08-13-2015, 12:06 PM
lol... you should of let these fuckers continue on.

solidarity among SFs I guess :lol

BD24
08-13-2015, 01:01 PM
Only pussies & assholes play the injury card.
Just checking ass holes dale

buttsR4rebounding
08-13-2015, 01:38 PM

Now you know our real time reaction.

Thread
08-13-2015, 01:50 PM
Just checking ass holes dale

Every fox smells his own hole.

Spurtacular
08-13-2015, 01:52 PM

I stand by my statement. :lol

ambchang
08-13-2015, 01:53 PM

You'd also rather miss the playoffs twice, or even thrice, than making the finals.

Thread
08-13-2015, 01:57 PM
You'd also rather miss the playoffs twice, or even thrice, than making the finals.

Mornin', Shits.

Splits
08-13-2015, 02:10 PM

What about a 3rd 5th? That's all your rapist has.

ambchang
08-13-2015, 03:22 PM
Mornin', Shits.

Hey, how about this?

What if I tell you, "Cully, the Suns will make the Finals this year."

You'd go, "But they wouldn't win?"

I'd go, "Unfortunately for you, no, they will come up one shot short. They'd win it all next year though."

You'd be like, "Screw this, I'd rather them miss the playoffs 3 years in a row."

Buddy Mignon
08-13-2015, 03:36 PM
I stand by my statement. :lol

No... you stand by stupidity.

Agloco
08-13-2015, 10:10 PM

Be content with that old man. You're not sniffing a 6th.

Thread
08-13-2015, 11:27 PM
Be content with that old man. You're not sniffing a 6th.

Dude, Aggy, sweetheart,,,I sniffed in '11.

Splits
08-14-2015, 02:20 AM
Hey, how about this?

I'd go, "Unfortunately for you, no, they will come up one shot short. They'd win it all next year though."

You'd be like, "Screw this, I'd rather them miss the playoffs 3 years in a row."

:lol

Thread
08-14-2015, 05:26 AM
Hey, how about this?

Mornin', Shits.

ambchang
08-14-2015, 06:28 AM
Mornin', Shits.

Good morning Cully.

Some great news to start up your day: instead of making the finals, both the Suns and lakers will miss the playoffs this year.

Makes you warm and fuzzy all inside, doesn't it?

Even better news is that you can wake up every morning this year knowing this. You will have a blast this year.

Enjoy.

Thread
08-14-2015, 08:49 AM
^

Mornin', Shits.

Kool Bob Love
08-14-2015, 09:22 AM
:lol