PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Why Are Young People Not Excited To Watch Lebron Play Like They We're For Kob and MJ

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 08:22 AM
just something I noticed....a prime MJ - Bulls were must see TV a prime Lakers Shaq-Kobe and then Kobe's last two titles... people were glued to the TV....you'd rush home because the Bulls or Lakers were playing....you didn't care about anything else..no video games, barely ate, and pussy was optional....Lebron does not do that for people like Kobe and MJ did...no one is rushing home to watch this nigga play...kids aren't excited like they used to be....

another reason dude can't be lumped in with Kobe and MJ :hat

rayjayjohnson
12-07-2013, 08:47 AM
were, dickhead

Rogue
12-07-2013, 09:31 AM
If you just look back at the life in 90s you'd be like "wow, how boring life was back then!", no iphones, no GTA, no Scarlett goddess Johansson etc... watching basketball was like the biggest fun in Jordan's time when the baddest ass game was Street Fighter II tbh.

sendman
12-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Cedric....really?

Jodelo
12-07-2013, 10:03 AM
We're :lol

Leetonidas
12-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Because of internet, DVRs, and live social media. In the 90s/early 2000s, the only way you could know shit about what was going on was to watch the actual games

TDMVPDPOY
12-07-2013, 11:37 AM
lol slow motion function

scanry
12-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Fun Fact: Know what MJ & Lebron have in common? They're both universally accepted as the best player in the league. Can't say that about Kobe though. :hat

Plum Island
12-07-2013, 01:04 PM
just something I noticed....a prime MJ - Bulls were must see TV a prime Lakers Shaq-Kobe and then Kobe's last two titles... people were glued to the TV....you'd rush home because the Bulls or Lakers were playing....you didn't care about anything else..no video games, barely ate, and pussy was optional....Lebron does not do that for people like Kobe and MJ did...no one is rushing home to watch this nigga play...kids aren't excited like they used to be....

another reason dude can't be lumped in with Kobe and MJ :hat

Posting stupid crap first thing on a Saturday morning, per par.

Looks like someone likes to go beddy-bumps early on a Friday night so he can keep his Spurs Message Board cred at all times.

What's it like having zero life outside this board?

Besides all the hand-lovin'...

irishock
12-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Too dominant

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 01:14 PM
Posting stupid crap first thing on a Saturday morning, per par.

Looks like someone likes to go beddy-bumps early on a Friday night so he can keep his Spurs Message Board cred at all times.
What's it like having zero life outside this board?

Besides all the hand-lovin'...

I'm sorry....who are you again? Mr. Plum? :lol what a faggot ass handle

Plum Island
12-07-2013, 01:18 PM
I'm sorry....who are you again? Mr. Plum? :lol what a faggot ass handle

Oh yeah- and your constant obsession with fags...

Telling. You like that sausage, huh?

skmblz
12-07-2013, 07:53 PM
http://img.pr0gramm.com/2013/12/anyg6o0-460sa.gif

lefty
12-07-2013, 07:56 PM
another reason Kirby can't be lumped in with MJ,Lebron and Pippen :hat
I agree

HI-FI
12-07-2013, 08:04 PM
The Heat are a strange team. The fact they colluded will always rub a lot of us the wrong way, so the team was bitchmade from the start. Yet it could've been a trainwreck had Riles not righted the ship and Lebron not been a great team guy who worked hard to make it work. So they're easy to hate but also there are some aspects that are respectable.

Also, I don't think lebron will get the same love from the media because he's more about winning than making everything about him like Rapist. The media are drawn to sociopaths, whether it be Charles Manson, Jim Jones or Kobe Bryant.

Arcadian
12-07-2013, 09:20 PM
:lol kirby didn't generate half the excitement that MJ did. Shut up faggot.