PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone lost big in gambling? Gambling addiction?

apalisoc_9
12-07-2013, 04:40 PM
I use to be a gambler a couple of years back when I started using the martingale system. Basically, it follows the principle that the Banker won't win all the time in a 50-50 card draw like Bacarat ( Lucky 9). I used 5 straight. Doubled the amount everytime I lost..I felt like a God for over a month. Started going everyday after the first win. I would set up a time for gambling everyday for 30 minutes..I was making around 500 dollars everyday.

However, the inevitable happened and Banker won 5 straight times...I should have quit by then because If I did it wouldn't be that big of a lost if I looked at the big picture..But I was already addicted. So i withdrew money again...then lost again. Banker goes 5 straight again..:bang.

I know I'm still at a plus overall, but gambling addiction is terrible..I don't know why but i have this sudden urge of doing the same shit again.

How did you get over your gambling addiction?

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 04:42 PM
I use to be a gambler a couple of years back when I started using the martingale system. Basically, it follows the principle that the Banker won't win all the time in a 50-50 card draw like Bacarat ( Lucky 9). I used 5 straight. Doubled the amount everytime I lost..I felt like a God for over a month. Started going everyday after the first win. I would set up a time for gambling everyday for 30 minutes..I was making around 500 dollars everyday.

However, the inevitable happened and Banker won 5 straight times...I should have quit by then because If I did it wouldn't be that big of a lost if I looked at the big picture..But I was already addicted. So i withdrew money again...then lost again. Banker goes 5 straight again..:bang.

I know I'm still at a plus overall, but gambling addiction is terrible..I don't know why but i have this sudden urge of doing the same shit again.

How did you get over your gambling addiction?

Yes..I've lost about 25k in Vegas since 2002....but I've won more than I've lost thanks to my Asian good luck charm :hat

Lincoln
12-07-2013, 05:02 PM
shut up faggot

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 05:03 PM
shut up faggot

aposolic was just asking a question be nice to the dude...

m>s
12-07-2013, 05:09 PM
nobody likes you kool

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 05:10 PM
nobody likes you kool

Kori Ellis does :hat

CitizenDwayne
12-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Yup. On 6.

:cry

Clipper Nation
12-07-2013, 06:10 PM
:lol Avante does, every week of the NFL season....

jeebus
12-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Avante also gambled with either pressing his luck in chasing down a village girl to rape or just shell out the bucks on a sure thing. I think we all know h:lolw that turned out.

The Reckoning
12-07-2013, 07:45 PM
tbh i go in with a certain amount of cash to spend as "entertainment."

i gamble until i lose that amount and then go home. if i win alot, i take my earnings and put it on red for roulette.

Rogue
12-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Sounds a good idea to use one addiction (gambling addiction in your case) as a cure to another (internet addiction), may not work all the time but it does work for me. I somehow had a strong crush on that bitch Leigh during high school time, which would continue to haunt me throughout college years and beyond, until I acquired the affection for our goddess. Then the sky began to look much brighter to me, and I'm now living a happier life than I've ever had thanks to our goddess :toast

Trainwreck2100
12-07-2013, 08:31 PM
it's called a double up scheme and you can use it for blackjack too. And of course it doesn't work all the time, once you leave the table stay off the table

Avante
12-08-2013, 12:08 AM
Too many don't do the homework and spend the time it takes to be a successful gambler. In football there are certain basic fundamentals that have to be known if ya hope to win. Too many have no idea these fundamentals even exist.

Teams are one of four things.

home fav
home dog....small (less than 4) home dog the best play
road fav
road dog

As a serious player you need to know how these teams perform in those roles.

Then there are "spots" where teams either excell or suck. Things like...

Monday and Sunday nights and now Thursday nights.

Heading into a bye week

Coming out of a bye week.

After a home loss

After a division win

You have to take all that into consideration, leave no stone unturned. Then you look for "spots" where one team excells and the other sucks and they are playing. There are always a few games a week where you'll find that, but it is time consuming finding them.

Rule of thumb, in the up coming NFL playoffs is to play the home teams, doubling the $$$$ with each round. Just another...basic fundamental.

Lincoln
12-08-2013, 12:09 AM
Too many don't do the homework and spend the time it takes to be a successful gambler. In football there are certain basic fundamentals that have to be known if ya hope to win. Too many have no idea these fundamentals even exist.

home fav
home dog....strongest play
road fav
road dog

Heading into a bye week

After a home loss

After a division win

You have to take all that into consideration, leave no stone unturned. Then you look for "spots" where one team excells and the other sucks and they are playing. There are always a few games a week where you'll find that, but it is time consuming finding them.

Rule of thumb, in the up coming NFL playoffs is to play the home teams, doubling the $$$$ with each round. Just another...basic fundamental.

Then why are you fuckig garbage ATS

ChumpDumper
12-08-2013, 12:10 AM
The most important thing to do is go into hiding for two weeks after you lose several thousand dollars so you can make up a story about winning it all back and then some.

Avante
12-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Then why are you fuckig garbage ATS

You really do need to go other places and see how others are doing this season, this has been a very hard year for all NFL players. So many trends that went....KABOOM. So many weird happenings. I'm doing as well as anyone else.

Clipper Nation
:lmao :lolld Fagg:lolt still pretending to be some "betting expert" when his picks are always so shitty

Avante
The most important thing to do is go into hiding for two weeks after you lose several thousand dollars so you can make up a story about winning it all back and then some.

Dude, everyone played Auburn....everyone!

ChumpDumper
12-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Dude, everyone played Auburn....everyone!Not everyone went into hiding.

Avante
12-08-2013, 12:17 AM
:lmao :lolld Fagg:lolt still pretending to be some "betting expert" when his picks are always so shitty

I am a betting expert, no stat or trend I'm not aware of. Totally up on who does what in whatever role they are in that week. So tell me slick which team totally sucks coming off a bye week vs the spread?

Avante
12-08-2013, 12:18 AM
Not everyone went into hiding.

I have left many times for weeks, no big deal. Do you really think I think anyone is going to forget anything in a few weks, you can't be that dense.

ChumpDumper
12-08-2013, 12:19 AM
I am a betting expert, no stat or trend I'm not aware of. Totally up on who does what in whatever role they are in that week. So tell me slick which team totally sucks coming off a bye week vs the spread?But you lose all the time and lie and hide and lie more.

Clipper Nation
12-08-2013, 12:25 AM
I am a betting expert, no stat or trend I'm not aware of. Totally up on who does what in whatever role they are in that week.
And still under .500 ATS :lol

So tell me slick which team totally sucks coming off a bye week vs the spread?
Any team you pick coming off a bye week vs. the spread :lol

Avante
12-08-2013, 12:31 AM
But you lose all the time and lie and hide and lie more.

Nobody is lying, where you get that...? Hiding, are you serious...why?

Avante
12-08-2013, 12:34 AM
And still under .500 ATS :lol

Any team you pick coming off a bye week vs. the spread :lol

I'm at around 58% right now, which is about the norm for all us NFL players in 2013. Who saw Houston/Atlanta doing what they did? Who saw the Steelers falling apart?

Dude, why do you even try and talk about something you obviously don't understand or know about?

Kansas City has covered the last five times they've played Washington.

Vikes are 1-6 vs the Ravens ATS.

Pats 4-1 vs Browns.

Saints a weak 2-10 vs Panthers.

Buc;s 4-1 vs Bills

Now what are the odds of all those strong plays going south on the same Sunday?

Now tell me slick how does Chicago do at home ATS on a Monday night, how about Dallas on the road on a Monday night? You are totally,....huh???

Chicago is a weak 3-11 as a home fav, the Cowboys 12-6 as a road dog. I'm taking the 1.5.

Anytime you have a trend like 33-9 ya pull the trigger.

Reck
12-08-2013, 12:39 AM

home fav
home dog....small (less than 4) home dog the best play
road fav
road dog

Heading into a bye week

After a home loss

After a division win

At least you got the basics down but you still lose Mason's lunch money on dumbass bets. :lol

Avante
12-08-2013, 12:40 AM
At least you got the basics down but you still lose Mason's lunch money on dumbass bets. :lol

Things aren't always as they appear.

TDMVPDPOY
12-08-2013, 12:41 AM
lol visiting illegal gambling dens, when the next day ur on family holiday triip overseas....

previous day u racked in good 10k cash for limited work, only to lose it all the next day
dont go on family trip cause no money profit and startup
return the following day, only for a house raid.....lmao

ChumpDumper
12-08-2013, 12:41 AM
Nobody is lying, where you get that...? Hiding, are you serious...why?
You lied.

You hid.

Now you are lying about both.

Avante
12-08-2013, 12:46 AM
You lied.

You hid.

Now you are lying about both.

Why would anyone lie about something like this, it makes no sense. I don't really know anyone here and it's pretty obvious I'm not too concerned with opinions, so...???

ChumpDumper
12-08-2013, 12:50 AM
Why would anyone lie about something like this, it makes no sense. I don't really know anyone here and it's pretty obvious I'm not too concerned with opinions, so...???Of course you care.

You want everyone to think you are some kind of betting guru, but you flamed out on a ton of picks you posted and then went into hiding for weeks.

This is exactly what happened and you can't spin it.

Avante
12-08-2013, 01:02 AM
Of course you care.

You want everyone to think you are some kind of betting guru, but you flamed out on a ton of picks you posted and then went into hiding for weeks.

This is exactly what happened and you can't spin it.

Dude, want me to prove without a shadow of a doubt that that never happened? You have no idea what you talking about and I can prove it. If I do post something that proves what I;m saying will you climb off my leg for a month?

apalisoc_9
12-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Avante and Chump, as grown ass men..Can you men, please stop ruining my thread.

Avante
12-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Avante and Chump, as grown ass men..Can you men, please stop ruining my thread.

How are we or anyone ruining this thread? What nobody else can post here? How is anyone ruining this thread....well?

Clipper Nation
12-08-2013, 01:12 AM
Things aren't always as they appear.
This faggot is really about to claim all those shit picks he posted were "Judy's picks" :lol

Avante
12-08-2013, 01:30 AM
This faggot is really about to claim all those shit picks he posted were "Judy's picks" :lol

translation

Auburn has some running backs. So tell me about those who came before their current flock Avante, you da man.

No problem small fry.

Team they played their best for.

Tucker Fredrikson...Giants
Brent Fullwood...Packers
Lionel "Little Train" James...Chargers
James Brooks...Bengals
Joe Cribbs...Bills
Ronnie Brown...Dolphins
Bo Jackson...Raiders
William Andrews...Falcons
Stephen Davis...Redskins
Ben Tate...Texans

ChumpDumper
12-08-2013, 04:59 AM
Dude, want me to prove without a shadow of a doubt that that never happened? You have no idea what you talking about and I can prove it. If I do post something that proves what I;m saying will you climb off my leg for a month?Sure. go ahead and try.

Rogue
12-08-2013, 09:13 AM
two childish mid-age fuckheads squabbling with each other over trivial issues, ain't that what you usually enjoy watching?

Clipper Nation
12-08-2013, 01:25 PM
translation

Auburn has some running backs. So tell me about those who came before their current flock Avante, you da man.

No problem small fry.

Team they played their best for.

Tucker Fredrikson...Giants
Brent Fullwood...Packers
Lionel "Little Train" James...Chargers
James Brooks...Bengals
Joe Cribbs...Bills
Ronnie Brown...Dolphins
Bo Jackson...Raiders
William Andrews...Falcons
Stephen Davis...Redskins
Ben Tate...Texans
:lolld Fagg:lolt still leaving out Cadillac Williams

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-08-2013, 01:29 PM
How can the Saints be a small 3.5 home fav vs a Niner team losing games at home? I love my Niners but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is the bottom line, so 2200 to win 2000 on the Saints - the points. Xmas is coming up, I can use the extra $$$$$$$$$$$$.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DMC
12-08-2013, 03:57 PM
I have left many times for weeks, no big deal. Do you really think I think anyone is going to forget anything in a few weks, you can't be that dense.

Admit it, Chris is turning off your internet until you pay your debts. How many of your prized albums do you have to pawn to pay off internet gambling debts? I bet your daughter is proud as fuck, and that little water headed lifetime care package named Mason, I bet he's thrilled.