PDA

View Full Version : Do not eat at concession stands at AT&T center

spursfan1000
12-07-2013, 04:53 PM
I work there, and would very much appreciate it, freeman coliseum or alamodome either gracias!

Plum Island
12-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Why?

RD2191
12-07-2013, 04:54 PM
???

spursfan1000
12-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Less customers = less work :)

td4mvp2k
12-07-2013, 04:57 PM
ok I wont

ChumpDumper
12-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Too late.

RD2191
12-07-2013, 05:10 PM
:lol You're gonna get fired.

spursfan1000
12-07-2013, 05:17 PM
:lol You're gonna get fired.

I cant be traced lol

Aztecfan03
12-07-2013, 05:17 PM

Less work=less employees

or less customers = less money = less employees.

spursfan1000
12-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Less work=less employees

or less customers = less money = less employees.

They make 6 dollar for a corndog or 10 dollars for a burger, the money flies in trust me

apalisoc_9
12-07-2013, 05:35 PM
They make 6 dollar for a corndog or 10 dollars for a burger, the money flies in trust me

Ha! I know you..

We're going to have to talk tomorrow..

Reck
12-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Dont they give you some type of bonus for selling alot of whatever you sell though?

ElNono
12-07-2013, 06:33 PM
I cant be traced lol

sure roger... let's have a talk...

hooperflash
12-07-2013, 06:38 PM
You work concessions in San Antonio? You've lost already man, tell'em Charles!

td4mvp2k
12-07-2013, 06:51 PM
You work concessions in San Antonio? You've lost already man, tell'em Charles!he could be workn em for da bobcats... tbh

hooperflash
12-07-2013, 07:21 PM
he could be workn em for da bobcats... tbh

Skinny white girls > Fat hispanic/mexican girls

Biernutz
12-07-2013, 09:02 PM
The peanuts suck. 3/4 of package taste bad..I have returned them for a refund ..don't waste your money.......

InRareForm
12-07-2013, 09:03 PM
what's wrong with the food there?

timmy2003
12-07-2013, 09:05 PM
You will be fired soon.

exstatic
12-07-2013, 09:12 PM
what's wrong with the food there?

Nothing. Read the thread. OP is a lazy ass that doesn't want to work. If you patronize his stand, he'll have to wait on you.

td4mvp2k
12-07-2013, 09:52 PM

:downspin:

td4mvp2k
12-07-2013, 09:52 PM
:toast OP

spursfan1000
12-08-2013, 12:16 AM
Dont they give you some type of bonus for selling alot of whatever you sell though?

no sir I wish

Budkin
12-08-2013, 12:26 AM
Damn this thread made me bust a gut laughing :lol

racm
12-08-2013, 12:29 AM
:lol

Kool Bob Love
12-08-2013, 12:59 AM
no sir I wish

What do you sell brah? Ill tip next time.

unforeseen
12-08-2013, 01:39 AM
Should we sneak food inside instead?

Sean Cagney
12-08-2013, 02:33 AM

LOL and yes that is true.........

blkroadrunners
12-08-2013, 11:00 AM
You wouldn't have to worry about me then. I never buy goods at sporting events due to the outrageous prices, not even beer.

SnakeBoy
12-08-2013, 03:35 PM

^ Why you work at a concession stand tbh.

elmanutres
12-08-2013, 05:10 PM

10/10 did not see that coming

spurs10
12-08-2013, 05:22 PM
The food is pretty bad. If you were forced to eat there what would you suggest? Heard the trailers outside weren't as bad...???

baseline bum
12-08-2013, 05:27 PM
You wouldn't have to worry about me then. I never buy goods at sporting events due to the outrageous prices, not even beer.

Too bad they built the arena on such a fucked up side of town, since about your only option for a postgame meal nearby is the McDonalds on Walters :lol

Great work City of San Antonio tying 5,000,000 different things to a downtown arena vote to push the Spurs into the County's offer instead.

spursfan1000
12-09-2013, 08:26 AM
Too bad they built the arena on such a fucked up side of town, since about your only option for a postgame meal nearby is the McDonalds on Walters :lol

Great work City of San Antonio tying 5,000,000 different things to a downtown arena vote to push the Spurs into the County's offer instead.
or jack in box on houston new braunfels

Budkin
12-09-2013, 01:22 PM

Seriously... that place is in the worst possible location.

Spur|n|Austin
12-09-2013, 01:33 PM
^ Why you work at a concession stand tbh.

My thoughts exactly..

I. Hustle
12-09-2013, 01:36 PM

What are you talking about? Just go across the street and have some beers for cheap and eat some of their microwave food. Beats McDonalds.

Wile E.
12-09-2013, 01:45 PM
I work there, and would very much appreciate it, freeman coliseum or alamodome either gracias!

Excuse me, sir. I am going to have to ask that you refrain from using my likeness. Especially when you are appearing to be a lazy ass slacker. I will have you know that Mr. Holt, RC and Pop have placed sensors on every employee working for SS&E. We have been following you and we know about your giving food and drinks to friends, masturbating in the women's restroom after games and bagging up uneaten food left behind by our customers to take home to your family.
Your days are numbered.

TXstbobcat
12-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Excuse me, sir. I am going to have to ask that you refrain from using my likeness. Especially when you are appearing to be a lazy ass slacker. I will have you know that Mr. Holt, RC and Pop have placed sensors on every employee working for SS&E. We have been following you and we know about your giving food and drinks to friends, masturbating in the women's restroom after games and bagging up uneaten food left behind by our customers to take home to your family.
Your days are numbered.

:lmao

exstatic
12-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Your days are numbered.

#winning

spursfan1000
12-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Your days are numbered.
lmao

Stabula
12-10-2013, 12:49 AM
Your days are numbered.

Faggot.

TheyCallMePro
12-10-2013, 01:26 AM

I went to a Spurs game earlier this year, never having been before, and was shocked to see the surrounding area. It is the ghetto...and there is nowhere to eat except at that McDonalds (which I did in fact, eat at). They couldn't have picked a worse spot for a stadium. It's no wonder people eat at the concession stand...who the hell wants to stay in that area after the game?

AchillesHeel
12-10-2013, 05:42 AM
Your days are numbered.
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000350931/polls_nelson_haha_5030_504499_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

I. Hustle
12-10-2013, 08:56 AM
I went to a Spurs game earlier this year, never having been before, and was shocked to see the surrounding area. It is the ghetto...and there is nowhere to eat except at that McDonalds (which I did in fact, eat at). They couldn't have picked a worse spot for a stadium. It's no wonder people eat at the concession stand...who the hell wants to stay in that area after the game?

I wouldn't hang around after the game but before the game you can just go chill at the golfcourse clubhouse across the street. You can even stay parked there and just walk over before the game. Have some cheap (way cheaper than AT&T Center) beers and cheap food.
I never understood why more people didn't go before the games. My friends and I go and get a decent buzz that way we don't spend a million dollars at the arena.

McDonalds can go suck balls.

Spur|n|Austin
12-10-2013, 10:19 AM
I wouldn't hang around after the game but before the game you can just go chill at the golfcourse clubhouse across the street. You can even stay parked there and just walk over before the game. Have some cheap (way cheaper than AT&T Center) beers and cheap food.
I never understood why more people didn't go before the games. My friends and I go and get a decent buzz that way we don't spend a million dollars at the arena.

Shhh, don't tell others!

Dex
12-10-2013, 10:52 AM
We have you now.

look_at_g_shred
12-10-2013, 03:52 PM

Where is this?

I. Hustle
12-10-2013, 04:02 PM
Where is this?

Willow Springs on AT&T Center parkway, Right across the street from the Arena. MUCH closer than McDeeznuts. Plus did I mention they sell beer?! lol

I usually just park there and walk across the street.

look_at_g_shred
12-10-2013, 04:08 PM
Duly noted.....lol

Splits
12-10-2013, 05:23 PM

Gervin used to own this place. Back in the early 2000s they had live music before games and it was a hippish spot. Now it's always dead, but definitely the place to get your drink on before games.

td4mvp2k
12-10-2013, 06:26 PM
I went to a Spurs game earlier this year, never having been before, and was shocked to see the surrounding area. It is the ghetto...and there is nowhere to eat except at that McDonalds (which I did in fact, eat at). They couldn't have picked a worse spot for a stadium. It's no wonder people eat at the concession stand...who the hell wants to stay in that area after the game?:lol u aint from SA tbh

DapDaGenius
12-10-2013, 06:54 PM

Technically, skinny white girls < Fat Hispanic/Mexican girls.

blkroadrunners
12-10-2013, 11:15 PM

True dat B. You basically have to drive either downtown or go north on Rittiman just to get decent food.