PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: BR this one's for you

m>s
12-07-2013, 05:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfsLM9-9uwA

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 05:19 PM
here's the reason I'm a playa and you're not...I've moved on....My guy won a 2nd term....I'm focused on Hillary winning next....Hillary / Obama (Michelle) 2016 is gonna be off the chains...Obama care is going to work...not even putting my energy into that....as long as republicans stay down...I'm one happy muthafucker...after Hillary wins here 2 terms that will take her to 2024 then it will be up to San Antonio's mayor Julian Castro to win in 2024 as the first Mexican President that should carry him to 2032....by the time he's ready to run Mexicans will own this country....Dem prospects are looking dam good from where I sit....

the Repubs failed with the "wide" tent efforts and you'll be down for the next 20 yrs...and I'm loving it....

Plum Island
12-07-2013, 05:37 PM
here's the reason I'm a playa and you're not...I've moved on....My guy won a 2nd term....I'm focused on Hillary winning next....Hillary / Obama (Michelle) 2016 is gonna be off the chains...Obama care is going to work...not even putting my energy into that....as long as republicans stay down...I'm one happy muthafucker...after Hillary wins here 2 terms that will take her to 2024 then it will be up to San Antonio's mayor Julian Castro to win in 2024 as the first Mexican President that should carry him to 2032....by the time he's ready to run Mexicans will own this country....Dem prospects are looking dam good from where I sit....

the Repubs failed with the "wide" tent efforts and you'll be down for the next 20 yrs...and I'm loving it....

Nig, you haven't moved on from '99!

Buddy Mignon
12-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Lol... they just gave this nigga a new name just like that. 2.0

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Obama won..yall lost...leave it be...my nigga made history and I was down with him from day 1 and still am....he has a good heart and did what he could to make this fucked up country better...he represents Kool in the White House....he played basketball, brought in rappers and R&B singers to entertain guests...Kobe was the first Mega star to visit the Black President...Obama is my mind of guy....all the losers and naysayers can go suck a dick...we won we shut those fucking racists retard tea party bastards down....:toast

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 06:02 PM
I just love how Obama in the white house turned the stomachs of republican white Americans..when he won the 2nd term I literally got a hard on :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 06:03 PM
I loved listening to Rush Limpbaugh and Hannity cry on their syndicated radio shows...man I must have lite up stoogie after stoogie

irishock
12-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Fuck Republicans, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 06:05 PM
The MSNBC progressive movement is awesome...people like Bill Maher, Racheal Maddow, Rev Al Sharpton, Ed Shultz, Chris Hayes, etc are brilliant in my eyes....even Keith Olbermann but man do I love Racheal...just so talented and bright....and Tea Party's worst nightmare....ain't that right Ted Cruz :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 06:09 PM
sure I don't agree with everything my nigga did in the white house....but most of you don't think globally or even see things from a 50,000 ft view....I;m sure once you become pres...things you didn't see or know prior always factor into your decisions....anyone who thought he was gonna work magic was naive to begin with...especially when repubs were on a treasonous mission... in the annals of time and Human history I was more proud of what Obama symbolized more than anything :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 06:12 PM
as soon as more of the 50's, 60's and 70's white generation die off....the better off the world will be...you got people like M>S's and BR hornet running around here not realizing the people they think has their best interest at heart really hate their guts and actually play on their mindset...they hate poor people period...and use these guys are props :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 06:13 PM
Tim Wise spoke about it...this subject of white privilege :lol

J3Xe1kX7Wsc

lefty
12-07-2013, 06:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfsLM9-9uwA
http://media0.giphy.com/media/AbYxDs20DECQw/giphy.gif

HI-FI
12-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Extra Stout using his prep school, elitist background to once again promote black marxist theology.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m32s0cDZWV1r0ix14o1_500.gif

Plum Island
12-07-2013, 06:26 PM
Unfortunately- the world will always be ruled by old, white men.

That's just the way it is.

m>s
12-07-2013, 06:30 PM
^:lmao he's really mad too..notice how he has to post 10 times in secession just to try to distract from my one truth bomb. Watch out Commies, were on the offensive for the first time in 68 years.

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Extra Stout using his prep school, elitist background to once again promote black marxist theology.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m32s0cDZWV1r0ix14o1_500.gif

^ not true I'm just a simple African named Cedric in my small village trynna make ends meet...I eat the cheap BBQ...I'm not educated :ihit let me be

Plum Island
12-07-2013, 08:01 PM
^ not true I'm just a simple African named Cedric in my small village trynna make ends meet...I eat the cheap BBQ...I'm not educated :ihit let me be

Damn. I pity you now.

I'm going to leave you to feel your message board superiority in peace.

You can rule ST. I hope you can put that on your resume.
Maybe you can get a paying job with it...

Peace homie.

Your life must suck. Hard.

Rogue
12-07-2013, 08:58 PM
While republicans are pure dog shit, the democrats ain't anything very different, maybe cat shit? The country needs a 3rd-party or an independent president bad imho, and that's why I'm hoping for the 2028 election. By then I believe people will have realized how atrocious the dems and repubs really are, after witnessing what a shithole this country has been turned into thanks to the joint efforts of the democrats and republicans, so people will just vote for someone who they love instead of someone who has the most fluent mouth but nary resources to live up to his words, and I believe our Goddess will win the presidency that year to become the first ever female president of this country tbh.