PDA

View Full Version : National Championship Game: Florida State vs Auburn

Pages : [1] 2

Monostradamus
12-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Props to Michigan State for making sure America gets to watch two competitive teams in this game :tu

Pelicans78
12-07-2013, 11:58 PM
I wonder how FSU is gonna gameplan for Auburn's running attack. They do have a month to prepare.

benefactor
12-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Great fucking matchup. At least they got it right in the final year of the BCS.

Pelicans78
12-08-2013, 12:02 AM
SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC....

TheCultOfPersonality
12-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Just another victim for the SEC. :stirpot:

BRHornet45
12-08-2013, 12:40 AM
Props to Michigan State for making sure America gets to watch two competitive teams in this game :tu

son could you please do us all a favor and remove the multiple youtube videos in your sig. it slows the board down.

symple19
12-08-2013, 12:42 AM
I'm scared as hell of the FSU passing game. Auburn's secondary gives up way too many yards/big plays, and the FSU WR corps is even better than Mizzou's.

Otoh, I think FSU can be gashed on the ground. No question Auburn will get theirs. Should be a high scoring game, but that's also what they said about AU/Oregon in 2010

Just heard on ESPN that the early projected spread from Vegas will be Noles minus anywhere from 7-12. Glad Auburn will be the underdog, should put more of the pressure on FSU.

ColinB
12-08-2013, 12:47 AM
Can't wait, great matchup. Wouldn't mind seeing either team win, so that's a plus.

BRHornet45
12-08-2013, 12:48 AM
thanks Mono ... you didn't have to completely remove the one, it was the multiple ones that were slowing shit down LOL.

Holden_Caulfield
12-08-2013, 12:59 AM
Semenoles by 2 TDs

DesignatedT
12-08-2013, 06:26 AM
SEC down year baby!!! Another Natl Champ game though!!!!!

Does not compute,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 08:02 AM
SEC down year baby!!! Another Natl Champ game though!!!!!

Does not compute,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
:lol SEC cocksucker. Still can't get over daddeh can you?

dirk4mvp
12-08-2013, 12:58 PM
The Spartans did God's work yesterday, blessing us with Fsu/auburn. I believe Jameis will take what he wants per the par. However Mason could put da team on his back again.

dirkdirkastan
12-08-2013, 05:54 PM
:lol SEC cocksucker. Still can't get over daddeh can you?

Anybody here interested in talking ACC football? How about dem Hurricanes....

symple19
12-09-2013, 03:56 AM
And for all the SEC's BCS success -- the conference has never lost a BCS Championship Game to a team from another league, going a collective 8-0 -- it's the ACC champion that will enter as a heavy favorite. Per R.J. Bell of pregame.com (https://twitter.com/RJinVegas/status/409582272765894656), the Las Vegas Hilton opened Florida State as a full seven-point favorite over Auburn.
And that line seems likely to shift even further in the Seminoles' direction. Bell reported that one offshore oddsmaker had already moved the line all the way to Florida State -9.5, withother offshore books currently listing the game (http://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/odds) at either Seminoles -8 or -8.5.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24368804/florida-state-opens-up-as-7point-favorite-vs-auburn

Avante
12-09-2013, 05:45 AM
Young Winston is going to finally look like what he really is....a freshman. The speed and pace of the Auburn attack will overwelm FSU, they will look like a deer in the headlights. It will be over by haftime. The SEC 's best on a whole other level than the ACC.

If you saw Ohio State (nobody watched FSU beat up Duke) vs Michigan State and then the Auburn vs Missouri game the difference in the speed of the game was dramatic. While FSU is closer to an SEC team they can't run with Auburn either.

lebomb
12-09-2013, 08:01 AM
Young Winston is going to finally look like what he really is....a freshman. The speed and pace of the Auburn attack will overwelm FSU, they will look like a deer in the headlights. It will be over by haftime. The SEC 's best on a whole other level than the ACC.

If you saw Ohio State (nobody watched FSU beat up Duke) vs Michigan State and then the Auburn vs Missouri game the difference in the speed of the game was dramatic. While FSU is closer to an SEC team they can't run with Auburn either.

Ive got FSU 28-17. I think the passing attack of FSU will come through eventually.

Pelicans78
12-09-2013, 08:49 AM

You're joking right? FSU has as much speed and talent as any SEC team. They've recruited very well and most of their coaching staff came from SEC schools recently. Their as loaded and deep as any SEC team.

Kermit
12-09-2013, 09:48 AM
You're joking right? FSU has as much speed and talent as any SEC team. They've recruited very well and most of their coaching staff came from SEC schools recently. Their as loaded and deep as any SEC team.

Bro, the SEC is like a professional league. They have supersonic speed, hands made of glue, and they're the smartest "students" around. Plus, they get all the hoes they want. No rape. It will be over by halftime. SEC brah.

Clipper Nation
12-09-2013, 01:36 PM

:lolld Fagg:lolt

Bill_Brasky
12-09-2013, 01:45 PM
reading avantes predictions is like cheating at gambling. i literally just bet on the opposite of whatever he says. so FSU is pretty much guaranSHEED money at this point.

thanks for being so shitty at gambling avante. god bless.

The Gemini Method
12-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Jameis is going to rape Auburn...J/K I don't know who is going to win this one. It's still too early until gametime...

Avante
12-09-2013, 02:24 PM

They are 4-7 the last 11 vs SEC's Florida.

No they do not have the depth of speedy athletes that we see on a Bama, Auburn, LSU, Georgia team. They cannot match any of the top SEC teams when it comes to...ZOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!

Avante
12-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Bro, the SEC is like a professional league. They have supersonic speed, hands made of glue, and they're the smartest "students" around. Plus, they get all the hoes they want. No rape. It will be over by halftime. SEC brah.

I see you get it.

Kermit
12-09-2013, 02:39 PM
I see you get it.

I do get it. When one plays for the SEC, they become mutant like in their abliity to play football. Everyone know that Kentucky would've killed Ohio State this year. Hell, their basketball team could've suited up and destroyed those nancyboys. Fucking rest of the country are jokes. SEC baby. 9 in a row!

thunderup
12-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Go Seminoles.

Pelicans78
12-09-2013, 02:41 PM
They are 4-7 the last 11 vs SEC's Florida.

No they do not have the depth of speedy athletes that we see on a Bama, Auburn, LSU, Georgia team. They cannot match any of the top SEC teams when it comes to...ZOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!

They easily do. Where are you getting this from? They've recruited excellently in recent years. They have a ton of athletes. Get your facts straight.

Avante
12-09-2013, 04:45 PM
They easily do. Where are you getting this from? They've recruited excellently in recent years. They have a ton of athletes. Get your facts straight.

Who did they lose last season in their 12-2 outing......Florida!

There will come a time in the Championship game where you'll hear one of the announcers say something about the speed of Auburn, gurantee it.

Pelicans78
12-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Who did they lose last season in their 12-2 outing......Florida!

There will come a time in the Championship game where you'll hear one of the announcers say something about the speed of Auburn, gurantee it.

That was last year and EJ Manuel was their QB who couldn't consistently pass and never won a big game at FSU. The talent has always been there on both sides of the ball and this current team has a ton of guys who will play on the next level. Speed won't be an issue for them. They have just as much speed as Auburn and probably more on the defensive side of the ball. Have you not done your research on this current FSU team? You act like they're a typical ACC school.

Bill_Brasky
12-09-2013, 05:21 PM
plus my nigga nick oleary(aka the golden bear's grandson) is finna go HAM.

Robz4000
12-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Auburn's the team of destiny this year. They'll win another nail bitter imo.

The Reckoning
12-09-2013, 10:55 PM
who invited avante in here?

lebomb
12-10-2013, 09:17 AM
FSU destroyed everyone they played..........wasnt really close. Yeah they didnt play any SEC teams but they killed everyone. I think their closest game was a 14-17 point victory over Boston College.

Now Auburn on the other hand:

Beat Washington State by 7 ........ LOL !!!!
Beat Miss State by 4 ........... Seriously???
Lost to an average LSU team by 14
Beat an average A&M team by 4 at the end
Got blessed by GOD to beat a Georgia team with a ton of injuries
Got blessed by GOD to beat Alabama

Just Sayin.......I just dropped truth bombs.

I think Auburn is overrated myself.

Pelicans78
12-10-2013, 09:28 AM
FSU destroyed everyone they played..........wasnt really close. Yeah they didnt play any SEC teams but they killed everyone. I think their closest game was a 14-17 point victory over Boston College.

LSU's not average. They were 9-3 this season and almost no one wins in Baton Rouge.

lebomb
12-10-2013, 09:33 AM
LSU's not average. They were 9-3 this season and almost no one wins in Baton Rouge.

I dont think they were as good as they were 3-4yrs ago. But, I will even give you that one. Dispute the other games I called out.

kamikazi_player
12-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Going to be a great game. After watching that upset win against alabama, I would like to see auburn win in a close one with florida st. To think that auburn struggled last yeareand now they are in the championship game

lebomb
12-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Going to be a great game. After watching that upset win against alabama, I would like to see auburn win in a close one with florida st. To think that auburn struggled last yeareand now they are in the championship game

Yeah, the story is amazing no doubt. But, be realistic.....the sky had to fall for them to be where they are.

Pelicans78
12-10-2013, 11:49 AM
I dont think they were as good as they were 3-4yrs ago. But, I will even give you that one. Dispute the other games I called out.

I can't dispute the other games. But I can say they've gotten better every week. Alot more dangerous compared to earlier in the season.

lebomb
12-10-2013, 11:51 AM
I can't dispute the other games. But I can say they've gotten better every week. Alot more dangerous compared to earlier in the season.

Agreed........

.........or a lot luckier :toast

symple19
12-10-2013, 11:57 AM

Every team you listed is a bowl team. Auburn SOS? 20th... But, Auburn is 6-1 against teams in the top 30 of Sagarin's ratings

FSU SOS? 63rd. They are 1-0 against teams in the Sagarin top 30 :lmao :lmao :lmao

symple19
12-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Yeah, the story is amazing no doubt. But, be realistic.....the sky had to fall for them to be where they are.

What the fuck are you talking about... sky had to fall?

Georgia? They were up 3 scores in the 4th and let off the gas. Yes, they won on a hail mary, but dominated Georgia for 3 1/2 quarters

Bama? They just beat. Lol miracle return, that was good special teams. Stopped em' when they had to and ran for 300 on one of the best defenses in the country

LSU? Undefeated at home...Hasn't lost there since 09' I believe. Not easy to go to BR and get a win. Ask Bama

Those other games were early in the season, before Nick Marshall really knew what he was doing, except A&M. How did Bama do against Johnny? Keep in mind those games were before he fucked up his hand...

So yeah...Wazzou, A&M, and even Mississippi St are better than 2/3 of the Noles schedule

Talking about schedules is the dumbest thing you can possibly do if you want to pimp FSU. Instead, talk about their superior talent, amazing receiving corps, great quarterback, etc etc. There are a ton of reasons the Noles should win, but schedule strength isn't one of them

lebomb
12-10-2013, 12:19 PM
What the fuck are you talking about... sky had to fall?

Georgia? They were up 3 scores in the 4th and let off the gas. Yes, they won on a hail mary, but dominated Georgia for 3 1/2 quarters

Bama? They just beat. Lol miracle return, that was good special teams. Stopped em' when they had to and ran for 300 on one of the best defenses in the country

LSU? Undefeated at home...Hasn't lost there since 09' I believe. Not easy to go to BR and get a win. Ask Bama

Those other games were early in the season, before Nick Marshall really knew what he was doing, except A&M. How did Bama do against Johnny? Keep in mind those games were before he fucked up his hand...

So yeah...Wazzou, A&M, and even Mississippi St are better than 2/3 of the Noles schedule

Talking about schedules is the dumbest thing you can possibly do if you want to pimp FSU. Instead, talk about their superior talent, amazing receiving corps, great quarterback, etc etc. There are a ton of reasons the Noles should win, but schedule strength isn't one of them

Reread my post above, I said that FSU killed everyone they played and I know it wasnt the SEC. But Auburn struggled against some weaker teams........Washington St.?? Also you have to be bullshitting me if you think a pass tipped twice and dropping into the Auburn players hands on the run wasnt luck. That game should have been over, and we would not be discussing this. Hell, the dumbass call by Saben was a miracle for Auburn. Dont sit here and act like they are some super dominant team that rolled to the National Championship. Its cool that AU is there, but dont go coo-coo like they totally controlled all of the games they won. :rolleyes Im pulling for AU, but I think FSU has too much air power. We will see.

symple19
12-10-2013, 12:28 PM
FSU has a better defense (probably at every position), better WR's, better QB.

Auburn has a better running game, special teams, and OL, thats it...BUT

There are some outliers where Auburn has a distinct advantage, imo

1. Winning close games/under pressure. FSU has won every single game by multiple scores. We have no idea how they will react under pressure or if they're behind.

2. Auburn has a coach and players who have literally been there before. They know how to prepare and what to expect. That's not a small consideration

3. Heisman QB curse. Rapeis is going to be getting his dick sucked for several weeks after the ceremony. Can he handle it? And yeah, you can bring up the rape case, but all he had to do while that was going on was beat a bunch of atrocious teams. Big deal.

4. Underdogs. Auburn relishes the role. They use it for motivation and have shit all over the spread consistently

symple19
12-10-2013, 12:40 PM
Reread my post above, I said that FSU killed everyone they played and I know it wasnt the SEC. But Auburn struggled against some weaker teams........Washington St.?? Also you have to be bullshitting me if you think a pass tipped twice and dropping into the Auburn players hands on the run wasnt luck. That game should have been over, and we would not be discussing this. Hell, the dumbass call by Saben was a miracle for Auburn. Dont sit here and act like they are some super dominant team that rolled to the National Championship. Its cool that AU is there, but dont go coo-coo like they totally controlled all of the games they won. :rolleyes Im pulling for AU, but I think FSU has too much air power. We will see.

Don't put words in my mouth. Of course the hail mary was miraculous, i'm merely pointing out that everyone has forgotten about the other three quarters where Auburn completely embarrassed Georgia.

Again with the Bama game stuff... You can point to a dumbass call by Saban, or you can point to Auburn coming back from being down 21-7, making a key stop on 4th down, or driving down the field late in the 4th to tie the game. Nothing miraculous about it. They made plays, and Bama didn't

Wazzou? Auburn never trailed in that game. lol struggle

Mississippi St? Little known fact... Every single game they lost was to a ranked opponent. Okie St., Auburn, LSU, South Carolina, Texas A&M, and Alabama. Bama only beat them 20-7, and the game was in doubt until late. They are a much better team than anyone gives them credit for (especially on defense). Auburn led that game too until late in the 3rd.

lebomb
12-10-2013, 01:33 PM
We shall see I guess.......I cant change your opinion, and you wont change mine.

One factor that we didnt mention. I think FSU is a lot hungrier. We shaaaaaaaaall see my friend.

leemajors
12-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Auburn can grind that clock pretty good too. Should be a great game.

HarlemHo 37
12-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Lebomb dropping Lefails throughout this thread, tbh.

The Gemini Method
12-10-2013, 03:17 PM
They did hemmorage yards and points to a lesser QB from Mizzou. I think Auburn wins a close one. But I will not be surprised if FSU and Rapeis take it. At least Ohio State ain't thurr

lebomb
12-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Lebomb dropping Lefails throughout this thread, tbh.

STFU

symple19
12-11-2013, 07:07 PM
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10120901/auburn-tigers-fan-made-100-bet-win-national-title-500-1-odds

Mark Skiba's father was on vacation in Las Vegas last January when he looked at the future odds for Auburn (http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id/2/auburn-tigers) to win the national championship: 500 to 1.
So he called he son, a Tigers fan who graduated from the school in 1998.
"I told my dad to put $100 on it," Skiba said. "And he said, 'You're crazy.'"

symple19
12-13-2013, 01:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kUWsd26.jpg

LoneStarState'sPride
12-13-2013, 01:51 AM
WAR EAGLE!

Bring it home for the SEC, Auburn :toast

Bill_Brasky
12-13-2013, 02:18 AM
WAR EAGLE!

Bring it home for the SEC, Auburn :toast

gay

LoneStarState'sPride
12-13-2013, 03:30 AM
kliff

FIFY

Bill_Brasky
12-13-2013, 04:43 AM
yeah that's telling me. fag.

LoneStarState'sPride
12-13-2013, 07:37 AM
yeah that's telling me. fag.

Oh, BUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!!!!!!!

You take yourself too seriously, B_B :lol

Bill_Brasky
12-13-2013, 12:47 PM
lol "war eagle!!!!! go auburn!!!! go SEC!"

I bet you even do the chant you weirdo.

benefactor
12-13-2013, 12:58 PM

det youtube vid tbh

Bill_Brasky
12-13-2013, 12:59 PM
:lmao "see guys! we can fit in!!! we're not awkwardly forcing this at all!!"

LoneStarState'sPride
12-13-2013, 02:20 PM

Wait, you don't mean to tell me you actually care who the fuck I'm rooting for :lmao

This niglet is something else :lol

Bill_Brasky
12-13-2013, 02:21 PM
not really that you care, but the manner in which you presented it. left yourself pretty open there.

LoneStarState'sPride
12-13-2013, 02:54 PM
Open to the fact that I'm rooting for a conference mate in the title game? Well damn, guess you got me :lol

maverick1948
12-13-2013, 03:46 PM
Brasky, I am from Alabama living in Texas. I have been a Bama fan since before you and maybe your daddy were born. I became a Bama fan when Bart Starr went to Green Bay and Bear came home. Now before you say it is lame to support Auburn in the NC game, I will beg to differ with you. I come from a split family. 357 days a year, we get along and have no problems support each other. Then the week of AU-UA comes around and the gloves come off. Trash talk, etc is fair game. Then after the game we toast the winner till the next season. Now you say it is wrong to support AU this season? Well, I'll put in language that is simple why I will be hoping and supporting Auburn to win NC. I can kick my brother's butt around and harass him or he can do it to me, but you dont mess with my brother. Same applies to Alabama-Auburn. We are brothers. So while you TTech average football program are not backing your Big 12 "brothers", dont expect me to want to see someone beat my brother.

While I am at it, FSU get ready for something or two that is different than in the past out of UA. Malzon is a fantastic coach.
Also, he will have time to fix a defense against what FSU does.

dirk4mvp
12-13-2013, 09:20 PM
You old bro?

symple19
12-13-2013, 10:11 PM
Brasky, I am from Alabama living in Texas. I have been a Bama fan since before you and maybe your daddy were born. I became a Bama fan when Bart Starr went to Green Bay and Bear came home. Now before you say it is lame to support Auburn in the NC game, I will beg to differ with you. I come from a split family. 357 days a year, we get along and have no problems support each other. Then the week of AU-UA comes around and the gloves come off. Trash talk, etc is fair game. Then after the game we toast the winner till the next season. Now you say it is wrong to support AU this season? Well, I'll put in language that is simple why I will be hoping and supporting Auburn to win NC. I can kick my brother's butt around and harass him or he can do it to me, but you dont mess with my brother. Same applies to Alabama-Auburn. We are brothers. So while you TTech average football program are not backing your Big 12 "brothers", dont expect me to want to see someone beat my brother.

While I am at it, FSU get ready for something or two that is different than in the past out of UA. Malzon is a fantastic coach.

You're no brother of mine. I hope Alabama loses every game for the rest of existence. War Damn Eagle

Sisk
12-13-2013, 11:01 PM
I hope Auburn wins because SEC SEC SEC and Winston just annoys the shit out of me.

Bill_Brasky
12-13-2013, 11:25 PM

:lmao

i openly wanted Texas to win both NCG they played in. i didn't like USC or Bama.

i wouldn't ever be caught dead saying the words "hook em horns" though. ever. i hope we beat their sorry mismanaged asses next year.

DesignatedT
12-14-2013, 12:21 AM
I hope Auburn wins because SEC SEC SEC and Winston just annoys the shit out of me.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/17DE1/dmhs-jameis/image.png

EVAY
12-18-2013, 05:16 PM
I know that FSU is heavily favored, and as far as I can tell, they should be. I will root for Auburn because I always root for Auburn, but if they don't win the NC, I won't be upset...BECAUSE THEY BEAT BAMA!!!!

symple19
12-18-2013, 09:16 PM
BECAUSE THEY BEAT BAMA!!!!

:tu

LoneStarState'sPride
12-18-2013, 11:48 PM
It still blows my mind that Auburn is even in this game :lol

Well done, War Eagles.

DesignatedT
12-18-2013, 11:53 PM
I took Auburn +8 in the pool that I'm in but I'm not very confident in the pick. I hope they win though :tu

leemajors
12-21-2013, 06:33 PM
:tu

http://deadspin.com/auburn-coach-repeatedly-tosses-gleeful-kids-onto-couch-1487910584

:cry

:lol I can say from experience throwing kids on the couch or a big bed is just as much fun for the parent

symple19
12-21-2013, 06:51 PM
http://deadspin.com/auburn-coach-repeatedly-tosses-gleeful-kids-onto-couch-1487910584

:cry

:lol I can say from experience throwing kids on the couch or a big bed is just as much fun for the parent

:lol

Have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTWfqi3-3qU

leemajors
12-21-2013, 06:59 PM

Have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTWfqi3-3qU

no but that shit is hilarious haha

TampaDude
01-01-2014, 02:33 AM
Auburn 38
FSU 35

DMX7
01-01-2014, 03:03 AM
FSU by 16.

DesignatedT
01-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Auburn getting 10' points is pretty enticing.

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 08:13 PM
Fuck the SEC and all, but I wanna see Auburn win because they've earned it by beating the toughest competition and they've been exciting to watch.

benefactor
01-06-2014, 08:17 PM
Fuck the SEC and all,
Pretty much.

FSU by double digits.

Clipper Nation
01-06-2014, 08:17 PM
Normally I'd root against the SEC, but this Auburn team is actually likeable, so I'm pulling for them, tbh.....

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 08:25 PM
I'm watching solely to see how Kelvin Benjamin performs.

RD2191
01-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Man, the Horns need to make some noise this upcoming season. They're turning into the Cowboys of college football.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2014, 08:28 PM
lol John Legend
lol effeminate black men

BRHornet45
01-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Symple19 is your body ready!

tlongII
01-06-2014, 08:32 PM
Hope FSU wins. I can't stand the SEC.

RD2191
01-06-2014, 08:34 PM
tf is up with all the smoke

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2014, 08:35 PM
Pulling for Auburn but I think FSU wins by 17.

01Snake
01-06-2014, 08:35 PM
These stupid fucking fireworks smoke the place out.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2014, 08:37 PM

RD2191

DeadlyDynasty
Shitty throw, shitty effort by the receiver

DUNCANownsKOBE
:monkey

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Whoa...Weinke looks like he's seen better days

Clipper Nation
01-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Weinke looks haggard....

DUNCANownsKOBE
Whoa...Weinke looks like he's seen better days

I cracked up the second they mentioned him because I hadn't heard his name in so long :lol

benefactor
S:lolC defense

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2014, 08:40 PM
Just had flashbacks of Micah Hyde there

benefactor
01-06-2014, 08:42 PM
S:lolC defense

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Roberto :lol

Clipper Nation
01-06-2014, 08:45 PM
FSU with the Jizz-esque red zone offense :lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2014, 08:46 PM
Jameis Winston, started in a garage

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 08:47 PM
Lets see what Auburn does this time with the ball.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2014, 08:49 PM
Watching Auburn's offense is like watching paint dry

benefactor
01-06-2014, 08:50 PM
lmao

RD2191
01-06-2014, 08:50 PM

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 08:51 PM
WTF was that?

Clipper Nation
:lmao Marshall is an idiot...

DeadlyDynasty
:monkey

Dear god he looked like Curious Geno on that play

RD2191
fawk

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2014, 08:52 PM
beast catch tbh

benefactor
Redemption

Robz4000
Auburn's QB has the IQ of a bucket

Clipper Nation
Marshall has had that Reche Caldwell bugeyed look on his face all game :lol

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Forgot how good Auburn's punter is tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
Damn sons, that punter put some english on it

DUNCANownsKOBE
Marshall has had that Reche Caldwell bugeyed look on his face all game :lol

It's amazing that since Caldwell was so shitty and had such stupid looking eyes every time he fucked up we all still remember him for it.

Auburn's punter is ridiculous. New England's punter sucks, I'd use a 4th rounder on him.

MeloHype
01-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Marshall playing like Joe Webb

Clipper Nation
01-06-2014, 08:57 PM
STFU about Chris Davis' shoes!

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2014, 08:57 PM
STFU about Chris Davis' shoes!

on par with Russell Wilson's highlighter

Clipper Nation
01-06-2014, 08:58 PM
SEC Defense :downspin:

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Auburn's D is pretty good tbh. Too bad their offense is dead in the water.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2014, 08:59 PM
:lol that was some horrid punt coverage

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 09:01 PM

I think the wallet they always mention is more notable tbh

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Oh hey their offense finally did something.

RD2191
01-06-2014, 09:06 PM

benefactor
01-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Pretty good play design tbh

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2014, 09:07 PM
"Look at him studying those plays! What a bright young man!"

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2014, 09:09 PM
"Look at him studying those plays! What a bright young man!"

:lol they're so racist they don't even know it and the black people on this site eat it up. Seeing a black QB reading and taking notes is such an anamoly to them they subconsciously view it as something that needs to be pointed out :lol

MeloHype
01-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Down goes the rapist

benefactor
01-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Winston playing like a freshman

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2014, 09:11 PM
:lmao stupid fucking ape

Pelicans78
01-06-2014, 09:12 PM
That was running into the kicker. He just ran into him.

DeadlyDynasty
:lol they're so racist they don't even know it and the black people on this site eat it up. Seeing a black QB reading and taking notes is such an anamoly to them they subconsciously view it as something that needs to be pointed out :lol
Exactly...it's so blatantly forced too:lol

what a class act, and so well spoken too

Pelicans78
SEC defense

BRHornet45
01-06-2014, 09:13 PM
Florida State not ready yet to play wth they big dogs of the SEC

Clipper Nation
01-06-2014, 09:13 PM
Down goes the rapist

Rapist getting a taste of his own medicine :lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2014, 09:14 PM
Famous Rapist off to a rough start...he's just a youngin so I won't bury him.

Yet.

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 09:14 PM

It's a well known fact most niggas don't like to read books. Just is what it is tbh. This whole "smart is cool" trend is trying to buck the norm, we'll see where that goes.

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 09:16 PM
Famous Rapist off to a rough start...he's just a youngin so I won't bury him.

Yet.

He's young AND black. He'll bury himself tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Exactly...it's so blatantly forced too:lol :lolwhat a class act, and so well spoken too

"There's something about him that makes his ability to read, write, and communicate clearly seem really uncanny and amazing, I just can't put my finger on what that is." :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2014, 09:19 PM
It's a well known fact most niggas don't like to read books. Just is what it is tbh. This whole "smart is cool" trend is trying to buck the norm, we'll see where that goes.

If having a two term black president didn't make being smart seem cool to the urban youths in America, I'm not sure what will :lol

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2014, 09:20 PM
It's a well known fact most niggas can't read books. Just is what it is tbh. This whole "smart is cool" trend is trying to buck the norm, we'll see where that goes.
fify

DesignatedT
01-06-2014, 09:22 PM
He was down

DUNCANownsKOBE
"You get so caught up with Nick Marshall and his throwing"

Please tell me, Mr. Announcer, who exactly is getting caught up with Nick Marshall's passing ability?

DeadlyDynasty
He's young AND black. He'll bury himself tbh.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1032868/blakee.gif

RD2191
01-06-2014, 09:24 PM

Robz4000
:lol the combined IQ of these teams is nauseating

RD2191
number 1 defense getting destroyed

DesignatedT
Yup

BRHornet45
SEC!!!SEC!!!SEC!!!

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Damn...Golden Gus does it again

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-06-2014, 09:26 PM
:lmao i told you faggots he was overrated. fuck FSU

DesignatedT
01-06-2014, 09:26 PM
SEC!!!SEC!!!SEC!!!

tlongII
01-06-2014, 09:27 PM
This is not going well. Fuck.

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 09:27 PM
Auburn starting to spread those cheeks

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-06-2014, 09:28 PM

Does Aaron Rogers play for Florida State?

SupremeGuy
01-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Famous Rapist hasn't done shit. I knew FSU was overrated, but I still thought they'd beat this miracle Auburn team. lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB

edit: misread my bad

Clipper Nation

No, but Tim Duncan played in the ACC.... close enough :downspin:

FkLA
SEC tbh

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2014, 09:30 PM
I hate all that SEC pride bullshit as much as the next guy, but that conference (except for aggie) just hits harder than all the others

SupremeGuy
"Look at him studying those plays! What a bright young man!"LMAO it makes me cringe when they say shit like that... so fucking racist, tbh :lol

Kermit
Lol. Welp, get your SEC on. This is fucking embarassing.

monosylab1k
01-06-2014, 09:31 PM
:lmao what the fuck was that?

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 09:31 PM

http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67/fr-pilot/DAAAAAAAMN1-1.jpg

FkLA
01-06-2014, 09:32 PM
Football>Winston

Spur-Addict
Wait, didn't Avante pick Auburn?

MeloHype
That old man in that Nissan commercial looks like Andrew Bynum :lol

DesignatedT
01-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Football>Winston

Not even close.

Pelicans78
Football>Winston

Agreed.

Pelicans78
Auburn has had a shitty defense all season and FSU is struggling bad against it.

Clipper Nation
01-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Football>Winston
Famous Rapist can at least win his conference, tbh....

Pelicans78
Winston is no Jamelle Holloway.

monosylab1k
Wait, didn't Avante pick Auburn?

The sun shines on a dog's ass once in a while.

Pelicans78
Famous Rapist can at least win his conference, tbh....

Not the SEC apparently.

SupremeGuy
01-06-2014, 09:35 PM
Looks like FSU's defense is going to have to bail out Famous Rapist.

Clipper Nation
01-06-2014, 09:37 PM
Wait, didn't Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) pick Auburn?

He covered his ass both ways by predicting that a black QB would win :lol

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 09:38 PM
He covered his ass both ways by predicting that a black QB would win :lol

WTF kind of chickenshit it that? :lol

dirk4mvp
01-06-2014, 09:39 PM
Game aint over tbh, but Winston is pulling his best Troy Smith impersonation so far.

Clipper Nation
01-06-2014, 09:43 PM
Missed FG.... Avante Curse taking over?

Clipper Nation
01-06-2014, 09:46 PM
Fumblefaggot Jameis :lmao

Robz4000
:lmao holy shit Winston

Spur-Addict
"It's a meltdown by the number one team in the country"

BRHornet45
01-06-2014, 09:47 PM
Case and point sons .... Monkeyballism is cute, but it doesn't win championships

Kermit
Oh my Jesus, that dude sucks.

monosylab1k
Jameis Winston going full blown Gino Torretta :lol

RD2191
01-06-2014, 09:49 PM
What a shit game. Goes to show the BCS system is full of shit. Thank God we have a playoff system coming up.

tlongII
01-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Jesus the ACC must be bad!

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 09:51 PM

CEhk5N32Tec

BRHornet45
01-06-2014, 09:52 PM
The excuses will be flowing. SEC owns again as usual

TheCultOfPersonality
01-06-2014, 09:52 PM
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 09:53 PM
This reminds me a bit of the KC-Indy game. Only problem is FSU's best player is a :monkey rather than a QB.

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 09:54 PM
God bless the entire team is imploding

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 09:55 PM
Ballsy!!

Clipper Nation
FSU desperate enough to fake a punt already :lol

Robz4000
Solid risk and reward :tu

DeadlyDynasty
01-06-2014, 09:57 PM
Ballsy!!
Not really, his team was at about quittin' time and he knew he had to do something

RD2191
01-06-2014, 09:58 PM
:lolFSU getting jobbed.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-06-2014, 09:58 PM
i knew FSU would lose if they were pressured... its good to face teams in close games, especially with a freshman at the helm, becuase when it gets close they don't know how to respond

that's what faggot fisher gets for running the score up on every team he faced

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 09:59 PM
:monkey giving FSU some hope. They get a TD here and they have life for the second half.

DeadlyDynasty
Winston's already all doughy like McNabb. We'll probably see some similar puke puddles later in the game tbh

RD2191
I think Auburns first half was a fluke, tbh.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Not so fast my friend!

:lmao coming out from hiding

DesignatedT
01-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Left auburn too much time tbh

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Left auburn too much time tbh

Auburn's about due to spill some spaghetti. Watch them turn it over and let FSU get a FG.

Clipper Nation
01-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Idiotic not to try to score before the half, tbh.... FSU now has the momentum and the ball.... if FSU wins, you can blame that retarded decision by Gus, imho....

DesignatedT
01-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Auburn up 11 and they left 10 pts on the board.

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-06-2014, 10:08 PM
:lmao needing a desperation fluke fake punt just to stay in the game

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 10:24 PM
:lol did anyone catch that video of FSU fans from Tallahassee? Zach Gylafinacus looking guy :lol

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 10:32 PM
Bringin' the heat!

JohnnyMax
01-06-2014, 10:33 PM
Sons, Auburn is just better

RD2191
01-06-2014, 10:34 PM
:wakeup

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 10:36 PM
FSU getting exposed big time on the national stage.

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 10:49 PM
Spoke too soon. FSU gonna score on this drive.

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 10:50 PM
:lol Roberto

tlongII
01-06-2014, 10:52 PM
FSU back in it now.

RD2191
01-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Fuck, twice.

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Auburn fans balls just climbed into their midsection on that kickoff

RD2191
01-06-2014, 10:55 PM
:lolAuburn trying to burn clock in the 3rd quarter, gtfo

RD2191
01-06-2014, 10:56 PM
:lmao:lmao

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Auburn's offense has died again. D gonna need to score for them now.

RD2191
01-06-2014, 11:00 PM
wtf, how do you drop that

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 11:02 PM
Big drop Benji, big drop

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 11:06 PM
:lol Both these offenses are trying to outchoke the other

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 11:06 PM
:rollin @ that ref getting in the way

RD2191
01-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Auburn gonna win without even scoring in the 2nd half:lol

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 11:17 PM
WTF kind of throw was that?

Kermit
01-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Why the fuck has FSU not run a goddamn screen?

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Crofl Auburn

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 11:20 PM
We have a game now

RD2191
01-06-2014, 11:20 PM
I think Auburns first half was a fluke, tbh.
:wakeup

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 11:21 PM
Idiot Freeman :lol

Kermit
01-06-2014, 11:22 PM
What a fucking moron.

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 11:22 PM
:lol low IQ of FSU rearing its ugly head

tlongII
01-06-2014, 11:23 PM
1 point game. Should be a good finish.

DesignatedT
01-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Wow that penalty is brutal.

SupremeGuy
01-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Looks like FSU's defense is going to have to bail out Famous Rapist.Called it.

BRHornet45
01-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Auburn looking like Les Miles is calling the plays. Get a decent lead and then shut the offense down to run the clock in the third quarter lol

RD2191
01-06-2014, 11:27 PM
fuck

RD2191
01-06-2014, 11:28 PM
just dont allow a td

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 11:29 PM
Nice response here by Auburn

RD2191
01-06-2014, 11:32 PM
Number 8 costing FSU a national championship :lol

SupremeGuy
01-06-2014, 11:32 PM
Damn, Auburn is pounding it.

Spur-Addict
01-06-2014, 11:34 PM
Shit throw, that was a TD :lol

Robz4000
01-06-2014, 11:34 PM
:lol Auburn. FSU takes it from here.

SupremeGuy
01-06-2014, 11:35 PM
Damn, can FSU's defense bail out Famous Rapist anymore? lol Time for Auburn's bullshit magic to come to an end.

tlongII
01-06-2014, 11:36 PM
:lol Auburn. FSU takes it from here.

Doubt it. FSU's O has looked too inconsistent.

DesignatedT
Winston INT coming up

Spur-Addict
You know the pressure is coming, lets see if JW can handle it