PDA

View Full Version : sons let's look at the FACTS about the media darling's THE Ohio State's "24 in a row"

BRHornet45
12-08-2013, 12:30 AM
sons all we have heard is "Ohio State has won 24 games in a row!!!" .... yet none of these nut-huggers will dare expose the facts behind why they won 24 in a row. let us take a look at them now ....

2012 Season

http://i40.tinypic.com/348fvx4.jpg

2013 Season

http://i42.tinypic.com/2pqvpmf.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/sotwz9.jpg

Opponents Overall Win/Loss Record = ........ 138-159 (46%)

again ...

Opponents Overall Win/Loss Record = ........ 138-159 (46%)

Ohio State only beat 4 or 5 decent teams during that 24 game run. hell any team in the country would kill for that type of cake walk schedule.

Holden_Caulfield
12-08-2013, 12:33 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2517195/roseclaps.gif

RGMCSE
12-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Holy shit. Straight murder!!:lol

Vito Corleone
12-08-2013, 07:51 PM
I was thinking of doing the same thing for aggsy just to show them that their best win all year was against 7-5 Ole Miss. Every other great win they have was a loss to a great team.

Oh well no need to beat a dead horse, I think with the loss to Missouri they have finally got the message.

Clipper Nation
12-08-2013, 08:01 PM
To put things in perspective, when Boise State had their 24-game win streak in '09 and '10, the overall win/loss records of their opponents during that streak was 47% - 1% better than tOSU's!

But the media slammed Boise for a "weak schedule" while slurping tOSU and giving them a pass :lol

BRHornet45
12-09-2013, 02:47 AM
To put things in perspective, when Boise State had their 24-game win streak in '09 and '10, the overall win/loss records of their opponents during that streak was 47% - 1% better than tOSU's!

But the media slammed Boise for a "weak schedule" while slurping tOSU and giving them a pass :lol

truth.

THE Ohio State always gets a free pass in the media .... for whatever reason.

Pelicans78
12-09-2013, 04:37 PM

Those Boise teams were legit top 10 clubs and maybe top 5, but definitely unlike the recent AAC and mid-majors sneaking into the BCS.

Fabbs
12-11-2013, 10:31 AM
sons all we have heard is "Ohio State has won 24 games in a row!!!" .... yet none of these nut-huggers will dare expose the facts behind why they won 24 in a row. let us take a look at them now ....

Ohio State only beat 4 or 5 decent teams during that 24 game run. hell any team in the country would kill for that type of cake walk schedule.
Nicely done BR.
Do you think next year is also too soon for Urban to have replaced the big game loserism at Ohio State?

LoneStarState'sPride
12-13-2013, 02:21 AM
:nutkick:

NFO
12-13-2013, 08:03 AM
THE Ohio State always gets a free pass in the media .... for whatever reason.

:lmao

Free pass from the media???? Are you kidding. ESPiN rips the Buckeyes every chance they get. Prior to last week all you heard was should Auburn leap Ohio State should both win because of Ohio State's schedule, when Free Shoes U had an even worse schedule. Ohio State is no media darling by any means.

I'll admit the 24 game streak was not that impressive considering the competition.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-13-2013, 10:43 AM
Ohio State has went and beaten teams like that Miami squad that was "unbeatable", etc. with schedules like that. They are Ohio State and a top tier football team.

They can compete with any teams... which are the "FACTS".

leemajors
12-13-2013, 11:04 AM
24 in a row has nothing to do with old NC's and nobody said it did.

blah blah blah
12-13-2013, 11:30 AM
:lmao

Free pass from the media???? Are you kidding. ESPiN rips the Buckeyes every chance they get. Prior to last week all you heard was should Auburn leap Ohio State should both win because of Ohio State's schedule, when Free Shoes U had an even worse schedule. Ohio State is no media darling by any means.

I'll admit the 24 game streak was not that impressive considering the competition.

I'm with you on this one, I've never seen Ohio State get slurped at all. All anybody ever talks about is their weak schedule

Clipper Nation
12-13-2013, 11:31 AM
Ohio State has went and beaten teams like that Miami squad that was "unbeatable", etc. with schedules like that.
:lol Wrong.... Ohio State played #10 Washington State, #17 Penn State, #19 Minnesota, and #12 Michigan as well as a solid Texas Tech team in the regular season the year the refs beat Miami for them.... the past two years, they've played absolutely nobody, tbh....