PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Thank You For Clowning and Dunking On Me

Koolaid_Man
12-08-2013, 08:48 AM
Serious question....who sits back and gives a player dab for dunking on them...I'm trying to think...all the way back to my elementary and AAU playing days...never not once have I given a player dab for dunking me or drilling a long range bomb in my face....personally I've never seen any player do it except Lebron.... not even Tim Duncan would stoop this low to congrat another player...it's pretty disgraceful to be honest...MJ, Kobe, Magic, Bird, Shaq, Wilt, Kareem, Wilkens, Ewing, Dirk, Barkley, Oscar, West, D Robinson, Malone, Zeke, Hakeem, Stockton, Pippen, Dr J...I could go on and on and none of these guys has ever...never tried to shake a players hand after getting bukkaked on....with the exception of one player...

I could never be a fan of this dude....and this proves just what I've been saying all this time...He acts this way because he's not facing any real prime competition...when someone does rise up and give it to him he wants to reach out to shake their hand....it's just so bitch made..real talk :toast

bFI4CJdX66Y

Buddy Mignon
12-08-2013, 09:00 AM
But Lebron is such a great defender.

Buddy Mignon
12-08-2013, 09:03 AM
What's worse is Durant wanting to train with this clown ass nigga. Thunder fan should dump on Durant for this shit. But I guess this is the behavior when you're an Expansion/Experiment.

CF-6rFzKcBU

TDMVPDPOY
12-08-2013, 09:39 AM
op talkin about disgrace...so what about kobe going colarado?

Koolaid_Man
12-08-2013, 12:20 PM
What's worse is Durant wanting to train with this clown ass nigga. Thunder fan should dump on Durant for this shit. But I guess this is the behavior when you're an Expansion/Experiment.

CF-6rFzKcBU

Durant was hoping to catch some of Bron's media love by hanging out with him....MJ would never go train with Magic and Bird during the off-season....these dudes now-a-days got their morals all mixed up