PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Chucking 101: Melo Vs Monta

Buddy Mignon
12-08-2013, 08:56 AM
Here we go again. I should be getting paid for this shit, but since I'm already paid... I'll toss you lil niggas another nugget for free. Prior to this season with the Mavs, "Mr. Monta Some Like It Hot Ellis" was considered a chucker of all chuckers. Kobe lite is what spurfan would call this guy. He was a team killer, a chemistry blackhole... nothing but a stat padder. But you see how good he looks while playing next to Dirk? He's not doing anything different... he's just free to shine. No more pressure of carrying a bunch of scrubs so now the rest of you Johnnycumlateley's will appreciate his game. Just watch... he'll go to the allstar, the media will begin to praise him, and the Mavfag Krew will begin to have a heartbeat again.

The same fucking thing will happen once Melo dons the Purp & Gold next to The Kob. You see... playing in a winning city matters. Playing next to winning players matter... this is what faggot ass spurfan fails to recognize. When Melo comes to LA next year he will win MVP. Yet again... I've spoken... now you all wait.

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 09:00 AM
Melo won't get the ball just like Dwight didn't.

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 09:01 AM
And when he does he'll chuck. But do please continue. It will be pure comedy

Buddy Mignon
12-08-2013, 09:08 AM
And when he does he'll chuck. But do please continue. It will be pure comedy

You know what I find comedy?

TRN-AK3Ii0s

Buddy Mignon
12-08-2013, 09:10 AM

Howard didn't want the ball.

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Howard didn't want the ball.

That's why he went around showing a stat sheet in the locker room :lol kobme

Buddy Mignon
12-08-2013, 09:28 AM
That's why he went around showing a stat sheet in the locker room :lol kobme

Only a pussy would do that. Is he doing it in Houston. He's averaging less points there.

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Only a pussy would do that. Is he doing it in Houston. He's averaging less points there.

16.8 vs 17.1 last year. More rebounds this year. I'm disappointed you arent good with numbers. You are a disgrace to your communist nation

Bynumite
12-08-2013, 09:50 AM

Dwight is averaging less FGA with the Rockets (10.1) than he did with the Lakers (10.7). Try again, faggot.

In fact, with Houston Dwight is averaging a career low in FGA since his rookie season. :cry Please Houston, pass him the rock :cry

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Dwight is averaging less FGA with the Rockets (10.1) than he did with the Lakers (10.7). Try again, faggot.

In fact, with Houston Dwight is averaging a career low in FGA since his rookie season. :cry Please Houston, pass him the rock :cry

And they made the playoffs. Dwight had Nash to pass him the ball. Yet averaging 16.8 on .6 less shots with Lin and Beverly as the PGs :lol

Buddy Mignon
12-08-2013, 10:07 AM
And they made the playoffs. Dwight had Nash to pass him the ball. Yet averaging 16.8 on .6 less shots with Lin and Beverly as the PGs :lol

You got egg on your face... run along now.

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 10:20 AM
You got egg on your face... run along now.
Nope. Dwight carried that shitbag squad to the playoffs. Run along now.

Bynumite
12-08-2013, 10:32 AM

In LA Dwight didn't want to play the pick and roll, Nash's forte. Any average PG can give Dwight the ball in the low post... it's not rocket science.

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 10:37 AM
In LA Dwight didn't want to play the pick and roll, Nash's forte. Any average PG can give Dwight the ball in the low post... it's not rocket science.
Dwight didn't want to play the PnR with Kobe. And yeah any average PG should be able to get Dwight the ball in the post, yet both Lin and Beverley are terrible at it, mainly because neither ones are true point guards.

Bynumite
12-08-2013, 10:38 AM
Nope. Dwight carried that shitbag squad to the playoffs. Run along now.

Your initial misconception was that Dwight didn't get the ball in LA, you've been proven wrong. Now you're just trying to :downspin: with no success tbh.

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 10:42 AM
]Your initial misconception was that Dwight didn't get the ball in LA[/B], you've been proven wrong. Now you're just trying to :downspin: with no success tbh.
Where was it proven he got the ball? I'm still waiting.

Bynumite
12-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Dwight didn't want to play the PnR with Kobe.

Try again, faggot.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/09/steve-nash-says-what-we-all-knew-that-dwight-howard-didnt-want-to-be-with-the-lakers/ (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/09/steve-nash-says-what-we-all-knew-that-dwight-howard-didnt-want-to-be-with-the-lakers/)

“He didn’t seem like he really wanted to do a pick-and-roll offense, maybe because he had run one in Orlando for so long and he wanted to get in the post more,” Nash said.

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Try again, faggot.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/09/steve-nash-says-what-we-all-knew-that-dwight-howard-didnt-want-to-be-with-the-lakers/ (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/09/steve-nash-says-what-we-all-knew-that-dwight-howard-didnt-want-to-be-with-the-lakers/)
Again, he didn't want to run the PnR with Kobe. Why is he running it with Harden?

Buddy Mignon
12-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Again, he didn't want to run the PnR with Kobe. Why is he running it with Harden?

He's not running the pick and roll with Harden. He's just setting picks. Me and Kobe was right... he's just a Tyson Chandler. No one of decent skills would pass this nigga the ball. Go get my rebounds is what Kobe and Harden tells him. And he's not great at that. Someone of his skillset shouldn't shoot more than 10 times a game.

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 10:51 AM
He's not running the pick and roll with Harden. He's just setting picks. Me and Kobe was right... he's just a Tyson Chandler. No one of decent skills would pass this nigga the ball. Go get my rebounds is what Kobe and Harden tells him. And he's not great at that. Someone of his skillset shouldn't shoot more than 10 times a game.
You obviously do not watch.

Bynumite
12-08-2013, 10:52 AM
Again, he didn't want to run the PnR with Kobe.

He didn't want to play the pick and roll with anyone in a Lakers uniform, Nash, Kobe whatever.

How are you going to say no to running the pick and roll with one of the best pick and roll PG's of all time? But that's chimp12 for you.

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 10:53 AM
He didn't want to play the pick and roll with anyone in a Lakers uniform, Nash, Kobe whatever.

How are you going to say no to running the pick and roll with one of the best pick and roll PG's of all time? But that's chimp12 for you.
Because he didn't want to be there obviously.

Bynumite
12-08-2013, 11:08 AM
Because he didn't want to be there obviously.

No, it's because Brick12 is extremely limited offensively and not even spending the summer working out with Olajuwon and McHale can improve his game because he has a chimp brain.

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 11:11 AM
No, it's because Brick12 is extremely limited offensively and not even spending the summer working out with Olajuwon and McHale can improve his game because he has a chimp brain.
He didn't want to be in L.A. It's ok you can admit it.

spurraider21
12-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Here we go again. I should be getting paid for this shit, but since I'm already paid... I'll toss you lil niggas another nugget for free. Prior to this season with the Mavs, "Mr. Monta Some Like It Hot Ellis" was considered a chucker of all chuckers. Kobe lite is what spurfan would call this guy. He was a team killer, a chemistry blackhole... nothing but a stat padder. But you see how good he looks while playing next to Dirk? He's not doing anything different... he's just free to shine. No more pressure of carrying a bunch of scrubs so now the rest of you Johnnycumlateley's will appreciate his game. Just watch... he'll go to the allstar, the media will begin to praise him, and the Mavfag Krew will begin to have a heartbeat again.

The same fucking thing will happen once Melo dons the Purp & Gold next to The Kob. You see... playing in a winning city matters. Playing next to winning players matter... this is what faggot ass spurfan fails to recognize. When Melo comes to LA next year he will win MVP. Yet again... I've spoken... now you all wait.
the difference is, there is no ball stopping asshole playing for the mavs, so they had room for Monta to come in and get shots. in fact, they needed a perimeter shot maker desperately. the lakers are a team that for years now has already been solid offensively but shitty defensively and already have a ball-stopping perimeter shot jacker. simply no room for melo, and even then, their offense has already been fine. melo will make their defense worse

Bill_Brasky
12-08-2013, 11:59 AM
shut the fuck up laker faggot. your team sucks. your team will continue to suck as long as a crackhead is running it. going out and paying fatass $60m/yr to chuck shots isn't going to help anything. get over it.

Buddy Mignon
12-08-2013, 12:07 PM
shut the fuck up laker faggot. your team sucks. your team will continue to suck as long as a crackhead is running it. going out and paying fatass $60m/yr to chuck shots isn't going to help anything. get over it.I'm going to address your idiocy in my next classic thread.

Bill_Brasky
12-08-2013, 12:11 PM
I'm going to address your idiocy in my next classic thread.

lol naruto

Buddy Mignon
12-08-2013, 12:12 PM
the difference is, there is no ball stopping asshole playing for the mavs, so they had room for Monta to come in and get shots. in fact, they needed a perimeter shot maker desperately. the lakers are a team that for years now has already been solid offensively but shitty defensively and already have a ball-stopping perimeter shot jacker. simply no room for melo, and even then, their offense has already been fine. melo will make their defense worseStop deflecting, jackass. The way you fags were dumping on Monta for years you would have thought he would go to the Mavs and wreck what little chemistry they did have. Dirk would have been starving for shots because Monta would have been in Kobe mode. Now I'm giving you a perfect example of how a career chucker can come in and take a team that didn't even make the playoffs and turn them into a top four team in the West. Lets get this title, Melo.

Buddy Mignon
12-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Because he didn't want to be there obviously.He's not going to want to be in Houston after they lose in the first round this year. Basically, Kobe ran him out of town.

Bill_Brasky
12-08-2013, 12:14 PM
I mean does the stupidity need to be addressed? the Mavs coach isn't shit and dirk isn't a chucking achilles lacking faggot. that's the difference.

Buddy Mignon
12-08-2013, 12:15 PM
I mean does the stupidity need to be addressed? the Mavs coach isn't shit and dirk isn't a chucking achilles lacking faggot. that's the difference.But Monta is a chucker... and a chemistry killer, remember?

Michael Jordan.
12-08-2013, 12:17 PM
He's not going to want to be in Houston after they lose in the first round this year. Basically, Kobe ran him out of town.

He could have stayes in L.A if he wanted to lose in the first round playa.

Buddy Mignon
12-08-2013, 12:56 PM
I mean does the stupidity need to be addressed? the Mavs coach isn't shit and dirk isn't a chucking achilles lacking faggot. that's the difference.But Monta is a chucker... and a chemistry killer, remember?

AchillesHeel
12-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Knicks currently down 19 against Boston at home :lol