PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Is Danny Green a Mental Midget?

PlayNando
12-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Dude doesn't show up when the game is close. He is awful when the game is close. He is a bricker. He only shows up and hits threes when the Spurs are doing well and winning.

Danny Green = Front-Runner

Danny Green = can't handle the pressure

Danny Green = scrub.

And, blah, blah, blah ... Danny Green was great in the Finals ... blah, blah, blah ... He sucked when the game was close and WHERE THE HELL WAS HE IN GAMES SIX AND SEVEN?!?!?!?!? Oh, yeah, THAT'S RIGHT. The mfer was BRICKING every GOD damn SHOT, tbh!!!! PER PAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE!!!!!

TRADE DANNY GREEN!!!!!!!!!!! START MARCO BELINELLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lefty
12-08-2013, 05:06 PM
I agree

Trade him and include Nando in a shit bomb package imo

jeebus
12-08-2013, 05:08 PM
shit bomb package
Just how calculated would this package be?

lefty
12-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Just how calculated would this package be?
Accurately

State of the art tech

spurraider21
12-08-2013, 05:10 PM
we'd lose in 5 last year if not for Green

benstanfield
12-08-2013, 06:04 PM
"The System" is great for annihilating disorganized shitty defenses, but when long athletic teams force us out of our sets Danny Green of all people gets the blame for the lack of open threes. It really comes down to the fact that we don't have solid isolation players besides TP, and Pop for whatever reason refuses to let Kawhi grow to become one.

elmanutres
12-08-2013, 06:11 PM
I agree

Trade him and include Nando in a shit bomb package imo

yea trade him for another crappy player so we can also bitch and moan about how much he sucks and that we should trade him for another shitty player

Rogue
12-09-2013, 03:13 AM
I've addressed him as a scrub countless times since before he joined the spurs, and it's kinda surprising that it took the Spurs and their fans so long to see such a glaring fact tbh.

PlayNando
12-09-2013, 05:39 PM
This scrub needs to be CUT. I don't think another team is stupid enough to even give us a second round draft pick in exchange for him in a trade tbh!

DAF86
12-09-2013, 05:43 PM
He lacks the Emotional International Intelligence to not crumble under pressure.

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 05:44 PM
he's still an accurate 3 point shooter and is also a very good defensive player. not ever player "takes the next step." he plays to his role, and he does fine

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 05:45 PM
He lacks the Emotional International Intelligence to not crumble under pressure.
like in the finals when he was a leading fMVP candidate?

PlayNando
12-09-2013, 06:20 PM
like in the finals when he was a leading fMVP candidate?
Where was he in games 6 and 7, tbh?

PlayNando
12-09-2013, 06:21 PM
he's still an accurate 3 point shooter and is also a very good defensive player. not ever player "takes the next step." he plays to his role, and he does fine
He's a good shooter when the going is easy and the Spurs are winning, but when the shit hits the fan, he is a liability, per par, and the NBA Finals showcased this better than any as Danny won an Oscar for "Best Disappearing Role", tbh.

PlayNando
12-09-2013, 06:21 PM
:tu

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 06:22 PM
He's a good shooter when the going is easy and the Spurs are winning, but when the shit hits the fan, he is a liability, per par, and the NBA Finals showcased this better than any as Danny won an Oscar for "Best Disappearing Role", tbh.
in game 2 he was the only reason we weren't blown out of the game, he kept us in the game. i believe he was 5-5 from range in game 2

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Where was he in games 6 and 7, tbh?
he shit the bed in games 6 and 7 tbh. where was internationally intelligent parker in game 7? where was manu in game 6? you can pick and choose certain games all day every day. for 5 of the 7 finals games, green was money. without him, the heat win in 5 or 6

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2013, 06:26 PM
getting rid of green, wont promote that faggot playnando up the bench, dude is a bonafide scrub before calling out another scrub, unless a scrub knows one cause he is one...u know takes one to know one...

Reck
12-09-2013, 06:26 PM
Some of you guys throw around the word without actually knowing what it even means.

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Some of you guys throw around the word without actually knowing what it even means.

tlc - no scrub

PlayNando
12-09-2013, 06:44 PM
in game 2 he was the only reason we weren't blown out of the game, he kept us in the game. i believe he was 5-5 from range in game 2
We lost that game by 19 points. That just proves my point. When the pressure is off, he connects, but when it's on, he can't do jack.

PlayNando
12-09-2013, 06:46 PM
he shit the bed in games 6 and 7 tbh. where was internationally intelligent parker in game 7? where was manu in game 6? you can pick and choose certain games all day every day. for 5 of the 7 finals games, green was money. without him, the heat win in 5 or 6
:lol

Parker was just trying to be a hero, tbh. That's Parker's main flaw, just like Manu's main flaw is the random appearances of Turnobili.

PlayNando
I'm a scrub. It takes one to know one, tbh.

Kool Bob Love
Green is Foreverarole player. Parker is THE CHOKER.

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 06:47 PM
We lost that game by 19 points. That just proves my point. When the pressure is off, he connects, but when it's on, he can't do jack.
the pressure is off in the nba finals? did you watch game 2? it was a close game until the third quarter when miami made their huge run. we should have been blown out from the start but green was on fire from the outside, keeping us a live in a game we had no business in. nobody else was playing well outside of green

PlayNando
getting rid of green, wont promote that faggot playnando up the bench, dude is a bonafide scrub before calling out another scrub, unless a scrub knows one cause he is one...u know takes one to know one...
No, but it would increase Marco Belinelli's minutes so that the Italian stallion can start playing 30 MPG, tbh, as he deserves.

Danny = thief.

Marco = deserves Danny's minutes.

Marco = robbed of 6th Man of the Year.

spurraider21
its like people are mad at green for not being an all star. he's not supposed to be. he's a role player, and a good one at that

PlayNando
12-09-2013, 06:53 PM
the pressure is off in the nba finals? did you watch game 2? it was a close game until the third quarter when miami made their huge run. we should have been blown out from the start but green was on fire from the outside, keeping us a live in a game we had no business in. nobody else was playing well outside of green
Yes, Green had no problem connecting in the first half when the pressure was off, but the dude couldn't do jack shat in the second half when we needed him. Once again, as I have demonstrated, he disappears when we need him. He is the antithesis of clutch.

I decided to look up his statistics from game 2:

1st Quarter: 9 points
3 pointer
3 pointer
3 pointer

2nd Quarter: 3 Points
3 pointer

3rd Quarter: 5 Points
3 pointer
2 pointer

4th Quarter: 0 Points

Proves my point.... tbh. 12 points in the first half when the pressure is off, then the pressure starts to build in the third and he becomes scared to shoot. Only 5 points in the third, then he just mains it in and shrivels into the fetal position in the fourth quarter as he goes 0-for-0 as the Heat go on to betch-slap our scrubby team. Yes, you can probably place some blame on our two heros (Neal's 3-7 and Parker's 5-14 and their combined 5 assists LOL) for not passing him the ball, but Green deserves a lot of blame, too.

Tbh, though he scored 17 points, 9 of those 17 came in the first few minutes of the game (the Spurs' first nine points, actually) before he started to get scared and Parker started to become a Hero.

superbigtime
12-09-2013, 06:57 PM

That would be half the team. Of course he's a mental midget.

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 06:58 PM
he kept us alive in a game where our team was getting outplayed. thats a great game from a role player. at that point, it was up to the stars to take over, since green bought them a lot of time. they didn't.

green isn't one of our stars, so stop holding him to their standards.

PlayNando
12-09-2013, 07:57 PM
he kept us alive in a game where our team was getting outplayed. thats a great game from a role player. at that point, it was up to the stars to take over, since green bought them a lot of time. they didn't.

green isn't one of our stars, so stop holding him to their standards.
Yes, Green is a role player. Thus, he shouldn't be starting. It's ridiculous that a player of his caliber is a starting shooting guard. Pop needs to get his head checked. The Spurs have NEVER won a championship without an ****** or Ginobili anchoring the starting shooting guard position.

I should have known that a player from the city of choking (Knicks, Nets, per par) would be a choker, too. :lol

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Yes, Green is a role player. Thus, he shouldn't be starting. It's ridiculous that a player of his caliber is a starting shooting guard. Pop needs to get his head checked. The Spurs have NEVER won a championship without an ****** or Ginobili anchoring the starting shooting guard position.

I should have known that a player from the city of choking (Knicks, Nets, per par) would be a choker, too. :lol
Elliott was a small forward. Mario Elie started for us in the 99 championship

sprrs
12-09-2013, 08:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDcNcwbdAXI

PlayNando
12-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Elliott was a small forward. Mario Elie started for us in the 99 championship
No shit!

PlayNando
12-09-2013, 09:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDcNcwbdAXI
:lol He was wide open. Whoopidy do.

Diaw was the one that made that happen with his killer screen, tbh! Danny Green just took the easy shot.

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 09:45 PM
No shit!
you don't think green is as good as 1999 mario elie? :lol

Thebesteva
12-09-2013, 09:46 PM
That's not a mental midget....this is a mental midget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C49uE6UDSOc

PlayNando
12-09-2013, 10:49 PM
you don't think green is as good as 1999 mario elie? :lol
No, I don't. Elie was a better all-around player and was in TOSB stage by then, anyways, so it's not a fair comparison. Green is a one-trick pony that isn't even good at his one trick when the pressure is on! Tbh!!!!!!!

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 10:51 PM
No, I don't. Elie was a better all-around player and was in TOSB stage by then, anyways, so it's not a fair comparison. Green is a one-trick pony that isn't even good at his one trick when the pressure is on! Tbh!!!!!!!
idgaf if it was a fair comparison. its not like the spurs time traveled and had prime elie. 2013 Danny Green is a better player than 1999 Mario Elie was. Green is a 2 trick pony, 3 and D

Rogue
12-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Green is a pure scrub which's well justified by his salary, it was your team's fault to count on role players to win you the championships imho

PlayNando
12-09-2013, 11:02 PM
idgaf if it was a fair comparison. its not like the spurs time traveled and had prime elie. 2013 Danny Green is a better player than 1999 Mario Elie was. Green is a 2 trick pony, 3 and D
:lol Wrong. :lol

Green is a pure scrub which's well justified by his salary, it was your team's fault to count on role players to win you the championships imho
:tu I totally agree, Rogue. :tu

hater
12-31-2015, 12:38 AM
Bumpity