PDA

View Full Version : Real Women-Part II

1Parker1
07-29-2005, 07:32 AM
So, I was watching Good Morning America this morning and guess what one of the segments was about? An exclusive Beauty CLUB.

Apparently, some man has starte a club online that is only for beautiful people. You post your pic and a short bio of yourself....and other members already in the club vote whether or not you are beautiful enough to join the club.

...this is what the world's come to? :depressed

www.beautifulpeople.com

Spam
07-29-2005, 07:36 AM
I thought "Hotornot.com" already did that.

batman2883
07-29-2005, 07:57 AM
Well i guess us beautiful people have to show the world how beautiful we really are

ObiwanGinobili
07-29-2005, 08:04 AM
that is pathetic. they must really not like themselves to devote so much time to telling each other how pretty they are just so they can hear it back.

TheWriter
07-29-2005, 08:13 AM
What's the big deal?

Start a club of your own.

Averagelooking.com

ButtUglyCentral.com

HolyshitIdthrowandeatitbeforeIdkissyou.com

Ok, the first one was a joke.

To deny that there are different levels of beauty is just asinine.

Of course there is beautiful, of course there is average looking, of course there is plain looking, of course there is ugly looking.

You act like the world is ending because some guy decided to make money with peoples ego.

Jesus, when at one time blacks couldn't vote, learn to read, get jobs besides slavery. When at one time women couldn't vote, own land, etc.

You think the world is coming to an end because a man started "Beautifulpeople.com"

Should ugly people be offended that uglypeople.com was started?

Jesus guys, lets worry about more significant things. Like wealthy white girls who go missing on resort beaches.

I mean we can't have enough white missing people on the news lately.

1Parker1
07-29-2005, 08:37 AM
What's the big deal?

Start a club of your own.

Averagelooking.com

ButtUglyCentral.com

HolyshitIdthrowandeatitbeforeIdkissyou.com

Ok, the first one was a joke.

To deny that there are different levels of beauty is just asinine.

Of course there is beautiful, of course there is average looking, of course there is plain looking, of course there is ugly looking.

You act like the world is ending because some guy decided to make money with peoples ego.

Jesus, when at one time blacks couldn't vote, learn to read, get jobs besides slavery. When at one time women couldn't vote, own land, etc.

You think the world is coming to an end because a man started "Beautifulpeople.com"

Should ugly people be offended that uglypeople.com was started?

Jesus guys, lets worry about more significant things. Like wealthy white girls who go missing on resort beaches.

I mean we can't have enough white missing people on the news lately.

WTF are you talking about?! In case you didn't get it...........the "What's the world coming to?" was a rhetorical and sarcastic statement. :rolleyes

spurschick
07-29-2005, 09:51 AM
So, I was watching Good Morning America this morning and guess what one of the segments was about? An exclusive Beauty CLUB.

Apparently, some man has starte a club online that is only for beautiful people. You post your pic and a short bio of yourself....and other members already in the club vote whether or not you are beautiful enough to join the club.

:lol Wait... politically correct GMA had this on their show?! What were the reactions from the hosts?

sa_butta
07-29-2005, 09:54 AM
Wouldnt there be too much competition for women. I would think most women would just vote others ugly just to boost themselves on the site.

1Parker1
07-29-2005, 10:34 AM
:lol Wait... politically correct GMA had this on their show?! What were the reactions from the hosts?

:lol I can't remember her name...but hte black host?...she was the one interviewing and she went beserk!

Cuz she interviewed the man who started the site and one of the beautiful girls who was recently voted into the club. And the guy was defending himself and the website by saying that he "reall does believe that beauty is in the eye of hte beholder and that he's doing good by giving more power into the hands of members by letting them decide who should be in and out."

1Parker1
07-29-2005, 10:35 AM
Wouldnt there be too much competition for women. I would think most women would just vote others ugly just to boost themselves on the site.

Nah...it's ilke an exclusive club, once you're in you're in. Plus there are just as many guys there.......

sa_butta
07-29-2005, 10:39 AM
Nah...it's ilke an exclusive club, once you're in you're in. Plus there are just as many guys there.......I guess if you are an aspiring model or Actor then maybe you could test the waters to see what real people think.

ShoogarBear
07-29-2005, 11:41 AM
You guys are making the club out to be a lot worse than it is.

We're not that bad.

If some of you want to try out, I could lobby some other votes for you . . .

:smokin

Kori Ellis
07-29-2005, 11:47 AM

You only vote for members of the opposite sex.

I wonder if there's other criteria besides looks ... it keeps mentioning "social standing". To me some of those guys on the front aren't very attractive if it's just physical appearance.

Horry For 3!
07-29-2005, 12:06 PM
I'm beautiful. :) :lol

ShoogarBear
07-29-2005, 01:04 PM
Y'know 1P1, you'll really be pissed now if Real Women falls 14 posts short of Free Quattro razor.

Well, 15 now.

MannyIsGod
07-29-2005, 01:06 PM
We should get this thread going in order to split the Real Women posts into 2 threads. That way there will be a Real Woman civil war. A divided Real Women Union will never threaten the Quattro Empire.

ShoogarBear
07-29-2005, 01:08 PM
This thread only proves that, left to their own devices, women will backstab each other.

adrienne
07-29-2005, 01:12 PM
Well, when I was voted not only into the club, but president as my beauty far surpassed that of any other member, I decided that it would be wise to lower our standards slightly to let more of the "normal" folks (Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, and Brad Pitt being among our "lesser" members) join the club to boost their self-confidence while also making the more beautiful members like myself appear even more attractive.

Spurminator
07-29-2005, 01:16 PM
Is that Johnny Damon on the home page? Who ever thought he was beautiful?

ShoogarBear
07-29-2005, 01:25 PM
Lots of chicks think Johnny Damon is hot.

Jelly
07-29-2005, 03:50 PM
I have to admit, I find Johnny Damon disturbingly attractive. I never knew I was into the Cro-Magnon look until I saw him.