:lol Zach Johnson shitting on Eldrick at Eldrick's own tournament

Clipper Nation
01-25-2014, 06:56 PM
:lmao Missed the secondary cut
:lmao 7 over par
:lmao Eldrick refusing to talk to the media afterwards per par

Bill_Brasky
01-25-2014, 08:20 PM
Did this dude forget how to putt?? Holy shit finish the stroke.

Clipper Nation
02-02-2014, 12:15 PM
:lmao Tied for 41st place in Dubai
:lmao Still can't putt

Clipper Nation
02-09-2014, 02:56 AM
:lol Eldrick's niece winning a major before he wins another one

Bill_Brasky
02-11-2014, 12:59 PM
Australian Masters isn't a major, but man, Cheyenne can play. They need her on the American ladies tour bad.

Clipper Nation
03-02-2014, 03:38 PM
:lol Choking
:lol Quitting

baseline bum
03-02-2014, 05:07 PM
:lol Choking
:lol Quitting

Shit's like watching Jordan on the Wizards.

Clipper Nation
03-09-2014, 06:03 PM
:lmao Another fluke third round followed by a Sunday choke
:lmao Eldrick's amazing "back injury" that only flares up when he's choking

Robz4000
03-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Eldrick Tont = Black-Asian wonder?

Bill_Brasky
03-09-2014, 07:33 PM
Bad day for world #1....

Clipper Nation
03-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Bad day for world #1....

How is Eldrick still #1 when he's sucked ass all year and hasn't won a major since '08? The ranking system in this sport blows :lol

Bill_Brasky
03-09-2014, 08:03 PM
How is Eldrick still #1 when he's sucked ass all year and hasn't won a major since '08? The ranking system in this sport blows :lol

He won 5 times last year, including 2 WGC events. When you build up a big lead like that, a few months of mediocre play isn't gonna throw it all away. It takes awhile.

You want something more recent, just look at FedEx cup standings.

Clipper Nation
03-09-2014, 08:24 PM
He won 5 times last year, including 2 WGC events. When you build up a big lead like that, a few months of mediocre play isn't gonna throw it all away. It takes awhile.

You want something more recent, just look at FedEx cup standings.

The rankings should start over each season, imho.... last year's results shouldn't be a factor in deciding who's the best golfer right now....

Bill_Brasky
03-09-2014, 08:42 PM
The rankings should start over each season, imho.... last year's results shouldn't be a factor in deciding who's the best golfer right now....

The problem with that is, its the official WORLD golf rankings. Different tours are in season during different parts of the year. It can't just reset.

Clipper Nation
03-18-2014, 07:19 PM
:lol Eldrick quitting again
:lol "Back pains" that only flare up when he chokes or doesn't feel like playing

Bill_Brasky
03-23-2014, 06:26 PM
Adam could have shot even par today, won the tournament, and been the official world #1. Instead he shot +4.....

Arnie's place is brutal in the wind tbf, but its still a choke.

Clipper Nation
04-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Eldrick OUT of the Masters due to surgery.... ESPN will spend more time covering the nurses changing his bedpan instead of the actual golf being played :lol

Bill_Brasky
04-02-2014, 10:35 AM
I thought he was faking it?

baseline bum
04-03-2014, 08:10 PM
Damn, how'd this nigga turn from Michael Jordan to Karl Malone in 2009 and on?

Clipper Nation
04-03-2014, 08:16 PM
Eldrick's drop at the Masters from last year was front page news on ESPN.com today, instead of anything that actually relevant golfers are doing.... you can't make this shit up :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
04-13-2014, 10:13 AM
Hopefully anyone other than Bible Watson can win the green jacket today tbh

Clipper Nation
07-20-2014, 10:31 AM
:lol 75 on the final round
:lol Eldrick slurpers claiming :cry he's back!!! :cry after his fluke first round
:lol Still no majors since he had to get off the roids
:lol Begging Tom Watson for a spot on the Ryder Cup team
:lol 13-17-3 record in Ryder Cup play, including a pathetic 0-3-1 record in 2012
:lol Eldrick

Clipper Nation
07-20-2014, 12:33 PM
:lol Rory shitting on Eldrick's career

Bill_Brasky
07-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Lmao sucking off lebeta but trying to shit on the GOAT

Clipper Nation
07-20-2014, 01:01 PM
Lmao sucking off lebeta but trying to shit on the GOAT
Who's shitting on Nicklaus?

Bill_Brasky
07-20-2014, 01:06 PM
Golf is where it is today hecause of one man, and it aint Jack tbh.

Clipper Nation
07-20-2014, 01:08 PM
Golf is where it is today hecause of one man, and it aint Jack tbh.
Eldrick has more bandwagon fans, but Jack is still the GOAT....

Bill_Brasky
07-20-2014, 01:19 PM
Crofl bandwagon fans, were you even alive to see Jack play? You're lucky Tiger came along so you could watch this Open on live TV instead of having to catch it on replay on the Versus network later(that channel still exists, right?)

Bill_Brasky
07-20-2014, 01:20 PM
Oh wait, if Tiger never came along you probably wouldn't be watching anyway :lol

Clipper Nation
07-20-2014, 01:28 PM
Jack has the majors and the longevity, Eldrick has :cry TV ratings :cry....

Your argument reminds me of how casual NBA fans shit on Duncan for being "boring" and "bringing down the ratings"....

Clipper Nation
07-20-2014, 01:30 PM
Btw, CBS has been showing the PGA since the '70s (and the majors since the '50s), let's not act like golf has only recently been on TV....

Bill_Brasky
07-20-2014, 02:00 PM
14 And counting is hardly just TV ratings. Nobody has ever been this close to Jack, so of course people are paying extra close attention when he tees up in a major.....after the shitty second round i didnt really hear much mention of him, other than a few filler segments critiquing what went wrong for him...then again, i mainly stick to watching the live coverage, so maybe there was more.

baseline bum
07-20-2014, 03:53 PM
Congrats to Rory. Thought that nigga was fucked after changing his clubs.

Clipper Nation
07-20-2014, 11:09 PM
He also showed his unbending belief in himself by declaring he belonged on Watson's Ryder Cup team and by deflecting a comparison of McIlroy to a young Tiger by maintaining that a young Rory reminds him more of Mickelson.

"When he gets it going, he gets it going," Woods said. "When it gets going bad, it gets going real bad."

http://espn.go.com/golf/theopen14/story/_/id/11234969/tiger-woods-win-majors-again-struggles-hoylake

What a salty, butthurt faggot Eldrick truly is :lol

Bill_Brasky
07-21-2014, 12:36 PM
No more majors until he figures out the driver, thats for sure. You cant be 50-60 yards behind everyone and expect to keep up. His alignment on drives during poor driving rounds is pretty laughable-- nowhere near square. Watching Rory ton a driver is awesome, he sets up nice and square and brings the club into the slot beautifully. Tiger, OTOH, misaligns left and tends to tug. When he releases the club too early he pulls it left, and when he doesnt he hits it weak and to the right. It truly is mental, to the point where he pulls out the 3 wood on holes that have plenty of fairway. That is a man who is not confident.

Clipper Nation
07-21-2014, 01:14 PM
No more majors until he figures out the driver, thats for sure. You cant be 50-60 yards behind everyone and expect to keep up. His alignment on drives during poor driving rounds is pretty laughable-- nowhere near square. Watching Rory ton a driver is awesome, he sets up nice and square and brings the club into the slot beautifully. Tiger, OTOH, misaligns left and tends to tug. When he releases the club too early he pulls it left, and when he doesnt he hits it weak and to the right. It truly is mental, to the point where he pulls out the 3 wood on holes that have plenty of fairway. That is a man who is not confident.
What do you expect when he keeps changing his swing every year? His body is also breaking down from all the steroids he took in his prime, tbh.... additionally, there's just more talent in golf nowadays....

It's more of a physical issue and a bunch of great golfers who aren't scared of him than a mental issue....

Bill_Brasky
07-21-2014, 02:30 PM
when you hit your fairway woods and irons as good as he does its mental. shit even in his 5 wins in 2013 he wasnt driving the golf ball very well with the driver. he just had insane putting stats, unsustainable really. you have to be able to put the ball in the fairway with a driver. period.

Hoover
07-22-2014, 11:51 PM
Here's the diff: everyone used to be scared shitless of Eldrick and they all played like shit (ironic, yes) just knowing he was going to beat them. Ever heard of self-fulfulling prophecy?

Nowadays nobody gives a fuck about the broken old cheater, they play their "A" games whether he makes the cut or not.

Clipper Nation
08-03-2014, 12:43 PM
:lol Quitting again

Bill_Brasky
08-03-2014, 01:35 PM
:lmao as soon as i opened up the PGA app and saw this i knew CN would go ham. You fucker.

Clipper Nation
08-03-2014, 02:03 PM
:lmao as soon as i opened up the PGA app and saw this i knew CN would go ham. You fucker.
When I saw his tee shot on the 9th, I immediately thought "he's going to quit again" - then they showed him getting rolled out on the golf cart :lol

Clipper Nation
08-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Gotta love Media's continued excuse-making for Eldrick.... talking in hushed tones as if he had just died or something, throwing a shitfit at the mere suggestion that he was faking and quitting.... meanwhile, when Rory withdrew for wisdom-tooth pain a couple years ago, he was ripped to shreds :lol

Bill_Brasky
08-04-2014, 12:21 PM
http://www.rotaryswing.com/golf-instruction/golfbiomechanics/tiger-woods-sean-foley-swing-changes

Golfstradamus??

Clipper Nation
08-08-2014, 03:59 PM
:lmao Eldrick setting the stage for another quit

Clipper Nation
08-08-2014, 06:35 PM
:lol Missing the cut
:lol Tied with John Daly
:lol Still no majors since the PGA introduced steroid testing

Clipper Nation
01-30-2015, 06:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/a3gefz6.jpg

Clipper Nation
02-05-2015, 05:47 PM
:lol Quitting already

Clipper Nation
02-11-2015, 07:28 PM
:cry "I'm taking a leave of absence until I can play at a PGA level!" :cry

Translation: he's officially retired for good :lmao

Clipper Nation
04-12-2015, 04:14 PM
:lmao Faking another injury because Spieth's getting all the attention
:lmao Reduced to biting from the Kirby playbook

unleashbaynes
04-12-2015, 08:14 PM
Lol he got a top 20 when nobody expected him to make the cut. When that's laughable, you've set the bar pretty high.

UZER
04-12-2015, 09:43 PM
:lmao Faking another injury because Spieth's getting all the attention
:lmao Reduced to biting from the Kirby playbook

When I saw that interview it reminded me of this...

VbDaBoxhKWA

Clipper Nation
04-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Lol he got a top 20 when nobody expected him to make the cut. When that's laughable, you've set the bar pretty high.

He had a couple fluky rounds after taking several months off to begin a new steroid cycle, while still being outclassed by actually relevant golfers. Then in clutch time, he couldn't even hit a fairway until the 13th hole and shat down his leg. And then he came out with that ludicrous :cry "a bone popped out and I had to put it back into place myself" :cry excuse for his shit performance today. Now he's going to "take more time off" (i.e. find a new supplier, since the steroids he took for the Masters clearly weren't potent enough). Dude is a petulant egomaniac, plain and simple... the Kirby/Enrique of golf.

unleashbaynes
04-14-2015, 09:51 AM
He had a couple fluky rounds after taking several months off to begin a new steroid cycle, while still being outclassed by actually relevant golfers. Then in clutch time, he couldn't even hit a fairway until the 13th hole and shat down his leg. And then he came out with that ludicrous :cry "a bone popped out and I had to put it back into place myself" :cry excuse for his shit performance today. Now he's going to "take more time off" (i.e. find a new supplier, since the steroids he took for the Masters clearly weren't potent enough). Dude is a petulant egomaniac, plain and simple... the Kirby/Enrique of golf.
:lmao hating Tiger for all the same reasons people hate LeBron but not hating LeBron

Clipper Nation
04-14-2015, 11:25 AM
:lmao hating Tiger for all the same reasons people hate LeBron but not hating LeBron
Reaching... none of that is relevant to LeBron.

unleashbaynes
04-14-2015, 09:30 PM
-Both accused of PED use, even though Tiger's max weight was ever about 190, yeah what a typical steroid abuser body he had, LeRoid with his mysterious trips to Miami
-Both constantly called chokers despite the fact that they've won(lol choke against the Mavs)
-Both labeled as attention whores, LeBron with The Decision and The Letter, Tiger just lost control of public perception of his image so he gave up on that.

Only difference is Tiger changed his sport. LeBron will forever be known as Duncan's bitch.

Clipper Nation
04-14-2015, 11:00 PM
-Both accused of PED use, even though Tiger's max weight was ever about 190, yeah what a typical steroid abuser body he had, LeRoid with his mysterious trips to Miami
-Both constantly called chokers despite the fact that they've won(lol choke against the Mavs)
-Both labeled as attention whores, LeBron with The Decision and The Letter, Tiger just lost control of public perception of his image so he gave up on that.

Only difference is Tiger changed his sport. LeBron will forever be known as Duncan's bitch.

- Eldrick stopped winning majors immediately after steroid testing was put in place, and his doctor was caught trafficking steroids. Where's the evidence for LeBron using steroids?
- LeBron had one bad series; Eldrick has four 2011 Finals-esque performances every year
- Eldrick whores for attention and tries to spin his own legacy to a degree only paralleled by Kirby

Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Gary Player changed golf long before Eldrick arrived on the scene. Call LeBron "Duncan's bitch" all you want, but Eldrick got shitted on head-to-head by Y.E. Fucking Yang - that's like Duncan getting dominated in a Finals series by Nick Fazekas.

unleashbaynes
04-15-2015, 12:03 AM
-Eldrick has 14 majors and can still contend so anything else is pretty irrelevant. The only reason non-golfers watch golf is to see him try and break the record.
-All pro athletes are on roids, tbh, your defense of LeRoid remains adorable
-LeBron is 2/5 in the Finals, soon to be 2/6. Spin that however you want, he ain't shit compared to Jordan and Kirby.
-Without Eldrick there is no Rory, no Spieth, no Dustin Johnson(lol wife fucker), this entire generation of golfers is different thanks to him.

Clipper Nation
04-15-2015, 12:10 AM
- Jack has 18 majors and is still the gold standard. Prime Eldrick played in a weak era in which his only real competition was Phil, Ernie Els and Vijay Singh. The media had to resort to hyping up losers like Sergio Garcia and David Duval as "rivals" for him :lol
- LeBron = clean until proven otherwise.
- :lmao Actually trying to claim that a known role player, cancer, and choke artist like Kirby is even in the same galaxy as LeBron. Your takes officially have no credibility anymore.
- Without Nicklaus, Palmer, Player, Trevino, Watson, Ballesteros, etc., there's no Eldrick.

unleashbaynes
04-15-2015, 06:38 AM
Sergio is actually a choker. David Duval was an all-time talent in his prime, injuries fucked his career. Dude won a major.

Last I checked Kirby has 5 rings and LeBron has not even half that so yeah you're the retard for thinking they're in the same conversation. At least Kirby got past prime Duncan.

Keep that head in the sand about LePED, bro. I'm sure it's just dem gainz and not some steroid that has baldness as a side effect :lol

Tiger woulda played golf either way. His dad pushed him into it practically out of the womb :lol when he started playing purses were a tenth of what they are today. That's called the Tiger effect. The game is only as big as it is today because people wanna see Tiger chase Jack. People could give a fuck about that dweeb Jordan Spieth.

Clipper Nation
04-15-2015, 09:46 AM
- Horry > DK, then :lol
- LeGains :worthy:
- Golf wouldn't even be on TV if not for the Big Three of Nicklaus, Palmer and Player :lol

unleashbaynes
04-15-2015, 01:35 PM
Crofl you've got nothing and you know it. You cheer for grown men brah. They're all a bunch of dickheads.

Clipper Nation
04-15-2015, 02:18 PM
You cheer for grown men brah.
Your username is "Unleash Baynes" and your sig is devoted to Kawhi.... do you really lack that much self-awareness? :lol

unleashbaynes
04-15-2015, 02:56 PM
What can i say, i'm human. I watch sports to cheer for the best. Not because i give a shit about what goes on behind the scenes or because i actually care about the personality of the athlete. I'd be a complete dick if i were a pro athlete.

unleashbaynes
04-15-2015, 02:56 PM
That's my line when i'm getting worked up during a Spurs game tbh. "You cheer for grown men".

unleashbaynes
06-06-2015, 12:34 PM
:lol shooting an 85
:lol done
:lol shanking drivers 100 yards OB

Clipper Nation
06-06-2015, 01:32 PM
I loathe Eldrick as much as any non-bandwagon golf fan, but in all seriousness, he needs to retire now. He's a punchline at this point.

unleashbaynes
06-07-2015, 10:12 AM
Yup. He's just hurting the legacy at this point and even the biggest haters have to be cringing.....

Clipper Nation
06-19-2015, 04:17 PM
:lol Missing the cut
:lol Getting outplayed by a 15-year-old amateur
:lol +16
:lol Bob Harig gonna cry in the car
:lol Eldrick

UZER
06-21-2015, 09:57 AM
Eldrick Bryant

Clipper Nation
07-18-2015, 02:17 PM
:lmao Another missed cut

unleashbaynes
07-18-2015, 09:09 PM
My nigga David Duval made the cut though. Good for him.

Clipper Nation
08-16-2015, 04:12 PM
:lol Another year of NO majors. Eldrick is a failure without his steroids.

unleashbaynes
08-21-2015, 12:05 AM
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/journalnow.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/0/c4/0c478f66-4a74-5486-860c-659f3d51e90b/55d5247fe7536.image.jpg

:wow CP3 the steroid abuser