PDA

View Full Version : Greasy Pats ride (what else?) bogus interference call for bogus win

Fabbs
12-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Browns DB McFadden rung up for breathing on Elfmans vagina to gift the Pattycakes 1st and goal at the one. :rolleyes

Lets get a video up so we can let the board decide vs. whining Pattycake poster.

Trainwreck2100
12-08-2013, 09:28 PM
nobody's arguing whether or not it was bullshit, everyone knows it was a bad call. NFL just returning the win the pats lost to carolina thanks to the goodell agendAA

Fabbs
12-08-2013, 09:31 PM
http://twitpic.com/do25h5

Clipper Nation
12-08-2013, 09:31 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/12/08/BrownsPI.gif

HI-FI
12-08-2013, 09:58 PM
it's the pats. when they have something go against them I'm genuinely shocked. Kraft does a good job Shekelsteining the league and Belichick is a master of cheating gameplanning, so you just have to prepare harder for them. Damn both the Texans and Browns should've beat the pats....interesting.

HarlemHeat37
12-08-2013, 10:00 PM
It was a horrible call, but the Patriots got robbed against Carolina, I don't know why everybody is ignoring that, tbh:lol..

monosylab1k
12-08-2013, 10:11 PM
It was a horrible call, but the Patriots got robbed against Carolina, I don't know why everybody is ignoring that, tbh:lol..

Because it ruins their whole ":cry the patriots always get all the bullshit calls :cry" peepants session.

monosylab1k
12-08-2013, 10:16 PM
It was a terrible call, but to act like :cry the Patriots always get these calls :cry is beyond fucking retarded. They've been the beneficiaries of as many bad calls as any other team. They've been screwed on bad calls as much as any other team.

But since the Patriots have been kicking YOUR teams asses for the past decade, clearly its only because of a conspiracy to give them every game. Kinda like how after the Brady injury ":cry the NFL always changes rules to help the patriots :cry" only to forget that this kind of bullshit oversensitive flagging of DBs is a direct result of Indy crying to the league about the patriots ":cry mugging our receivers" and getting the fucking rules changed over it.

Oh well, the asshurt is hilarious tbh.

Fabbs
12-08-2013, 10:32 PM
It was a terrible call, but to act like :cry the Patriots always get these calls :cry is beyond fucking retarded. They've been the beneficiaries of as many bad calls as any other team. They've been screwed on bad calls as much as any other team.

But since the Patriots have been kicking YOUR teams asses for the past decade, clearly its only because of a conspiracy to give them every game. Kinda like how after the Brady injury ":cry the NFL always changes rules to help the patriots :cry" only to forget that this kind of bullshit oversensitive flagging of DBs is a direct result of Indy crying to the league about the patriots ":cry mugging our receivers" and getting the fucking rules changed over it.

Oh well, the asshurt is hilarious tbh.
What a pussy Pattycake response.

NFL refs are notorious for letting end of game contact between dbs and receivers go.
A custom i hate, but it is what it is.
Unless of course, you're PussyPattycake receiver.
Now it's called.

HI-FI
12-08-2013, 10:33 PM
This thread needs some MultiTroll and MultiTomDoll while we're at it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-08-2013, 10:35 PM
This thread needs some MultiTroll (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26965) and MultiTomDoll (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28390) while we're at it.

After that we can hear some conspiracy theories from fabbs about how mono and I are the same person.

Holden_Caulfield
12-08-2013, 10:37 PM
browns missed a 58 yd fg

/thread

monosylab1k
12-08-2013, 10:57 PM
browns missed a 58 yd fg

/thread

NFL conspiracy to stretch the football field to 100 yards long so Cleveland would have to drive the ball a farther distance to try an almost impossible FG. They'll do anything to let the Pats win.

spurraider21
12-08-2013, 11:57 PM
browns missed a 58 yd fg

/thread
like i said in the game thread, trusting cumdiff against the patriots is a losing wager

AchillesHeel
12-09-2013, 12:00 AM
it's the pats. when they have something go against them I'm genuinely shocked. Kraft does a good job Shekelsteining the league and Belichick is a master of cheating gameplanning, so you just have to prepare harder for them. Damn both the Texans and Browns should've beat the pats....interesting.

lol? Do you even watch any Pats games? Refs screwed us in the first quarter, we recovered a fumble and they didn't allow Bill to challenge it, when it was clear on replay that the fumble was indeed legit. Cost us 3 points.

We should have blown them out, instead Gronk blew his knee out and we needed a miracle finish.